What's new

Cave of Wishes (Archer)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Cave of Wishes (Archer)

"ah a woman after my own heart. I obtained my freedom a while ago, and wish to keep it that way, but I am still a woman." Her hand strokes your cheek, as you see her eyes look your body up and down. "there are two serveries to the price of a wish, the first is small, and with that I would only have you pay by laying with me for a night. The other is large and in that I would have you assist me in defeating a man who seeks to lock me away again. He is a strong mage and warrior, defeating him would not be an easy task, but there would be things you could use to help you. Either way, take a moment think of a wish and I will tell you it's price. Knowing it's price does not mean your take that wish, it only help you get an idea of how much I charge."

She turns her back to you and does her swaying walk away from you a step. You listen to her and know why she is talking about, it's just a matter of how much you want to stand against him.

(side note I have the next dungeon in teh chain ready if you want to run it, if so you can either continue here and just get a wish and go on your marry way. Or join her, or you can subjugate her you've won so what you do it entirely up to you.)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia thought a long time, "I......I wish for power. I want a kingdom where women like you and I are dominant and no man can hold power over a woman. I want it to be unconquerable and have the power to rule forever and crush any who seek to oppose us." Nalia clears her throat, "I apologize for that. I may have gotten a bit carried away by old memories. I can't abide by a world ruled by men anymore though....they've had their chance."

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"mmm, that is a good wish. In order to grant that one tho, it will take a lot more then just magic. We will need to dethrone a king, and I think I know just the kingdom. There is one with a corrupt king, he has a harem of mind controlled women, many of them wives of his subjects. But nobody is able to stand against him because of his magic. So I can grant the power you seek, we seek, but we need to prepare first, the main thing is getting a defense against his mind control. Nothing is 100% but getting Mentok's litany should be our first step, he is a mentalist who has a cult of perverts. They are resistant to magic but you should be able to deal with them, hopefully. Either way we need his litany if we hope to succeed so please go to the wolf outside he will help get you there, unfortunately he is not able to leave this place for extended periods of time so he can only get you there. Once you have the litany come back here and we I will grant your wish so we can take the king and his kingdom." She turns around and proceeds up the stairs three step.

"I am sorry I can not give you any physical power to help you in this, granting wishes even small ones is immensely draining and I would prefer to have my strength to start out little take over. I wish you luck, and god speed." She pauses for a moment "One last thing Mentok himself, is not exactly into women, that does not mean your safe from being taken advantage of. But don't try to use seduction on him once you beat him, just threaten him with violence and he should give up his Litany easily enough."

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Umm...If...if I may, I cannot immediatly depart." Nalia fell to her knees with a pant. "The trip here wasn't exactly a breeze. I need time to rest, I'll admit that black slime golem was an interesting experience. Have you ever given one a try?" Nalia looked up at the genie with a friendly smirk letting her exauhstion finally show now that it seemed the danger was over.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Genie giggled at the remark" No I have never given one a go, the goo sucks out magic, and being a being made of magic well that is far more dangerous for me then meets the eye. And if your looking for someplace to rest well we should not hang around in this room. I can not go far but I can go into one area further back, there is a bed there if you wish to sleep off your trails...and maybe do other things?" The Genie says waving you closer to her and further back into the next room. After you arrive you find yourself in what does not really look like a cave at all. But the room is only furnished with a bed, a rather large bed. Which the Genie sits down on the edge of.

"Please Join me, I have not even learned your name. Mine i Jennie, it is a pleasure to meet someone who is not here to take advantage of me, and my ability. It is refreshing." She says smiling a warm bright smile.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia bows, "I am Nalia. I would never dream of taking advantage of another woman who only wants to be left alone. As a dancer I have had many a person take advantage of me." Nalia sighed, "It is not as easy as it looks to dance and dance for meager offerings from uncaring men with dirty minds... I look forward to the day I might be able to watch someone dance instead. I've heard of dances from other parts of the world that are wonderful."

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Jennie giggles again, sitting on the edge of her bed. "It is new to not feel like I'm going to be manipulated or used just for my wish it is nice." She smiles again, looking you up and down trying to figure out exactly what it is that is making you so much like her. "Feel free to use the bed, there is not much in the way of food. I do not have a physical body so I don't need to eat. I'm certain I can get something together for you easily enough. Or you can just make a small wish for something to eat, on the house." She laughs at her own joke. "I hope this room is furnished enough for you to get some rest and get ready for the next leg of your journey. I can not leave here, if I travel too far from that pedestal my body disperses into pure magic." She looks down at her feet as she draws her legs up into a small ball. "I've never left this cave, when I sent out the message it was to find someone to manipulate into getting me a body so I could see the world. Watching someone dance sounds like it would be fun." She puts her head on her knee's "I'm sorry I am getting myself depressed by remembering my limitations. Please sit and rest." She motions for you to join her on the bed.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nalia flops onto the bed on her back, "This is all just fine, I'm used to eating little and sleeping on the ground or in cheap inns, this is extravagant to me. I entirely expected you to manipulate me as well but I am glad we both have something in common. After I saw that man in the cave I knew that I had to beat him here. I'm not going to let a man gain even more power." She idly kicked her legs hanging off the bed. "I would not mind dancing unfortunatly there was this cave I had to go through that had slime golems, bugs that stung me in the ass and....whatever that floating eye thing was. My legs are mildly sore.....oh and there was that massive gap I had to jump across." Nalia gives a sarcastic smirk to Jennie.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She laughs at your comments. "The sad thing is those trails are there just as much to keep me in as to keep you out. Tho the eye monster thing is new to me. I don't remember that, it's probably a follower of that man you were speaking of. Thinking about that." She stands up and walks over to the enterence to the room, extending her hand and then closing it, making the enterance to the room close as well.

"No need to wrory about air or anything there are still vents for air circulation. But I figure it would be best that he is not able to simply walk in here if we are not actively prepared for him." She scratches her chin for a moment. "I wonder who he was. Ah well it's not important." Jennie walks back over to you, sitting on the bed next to you.

"I do have one thing to ask, if we really go towards taking over this kingdom, well I would like your help finding something. Although it is less something and more someone. I can join with another person, in the process either I will be consumed or they will be consumed, but it means I could get a body. And I would desperately like a body, it would free me from this cave and that is all I have ever wanted in this world. To leave this barren place and see the world. It is the actual reason I manipulated the herald to sing of this place." She closes her eyes and looks over at you. "Your the first person I can say is not here to try to manipulate me for power, so I'm being honest with you. Would you please help me escape the confines of being a being of pure magic?" She looks at you longingly, it is easy to tell she is being honest with you.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I would be honored to give you a body so you could finally exist in the outside world. We can both travel the world after we make a home for ourselves where we can be safe forever from the vile manipulations of men." Nalia leaned forward and kissed Jennie deeply before blushing. "I must admit that's the first time I have kissed another woman...."

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"maybe it wont be the last time." Jennie says as she leans forward kissing you back, tongue invading your mouth dancing with yours. Her hands move around your back pulling you close to her as she continues to deepen the kiss. Her hands moving up and down your back, sending tingles of pleasure up and down your spine. Jennie breaks off the kiss for a moment, her body lingering next to yours "let us get more comfortable, shall we?" She says as she snaps her fingers and your mostly ruined clothing vanishes as does hers. She moves in again kissing you deeply, her hands returning to exploring your body. As she pushes you back onto the bed, laying on top of you not breaking the kiss for a moment.

Her breasts rub against yours as she lays on top of you her body lightly rubbing against yours sending light waves of pleasure though your body. her hands move around from your back to your stomach, the slide up your skin to your breasts where they begin to squeeze them. Jennie continues this for a short while sending wave after wave of pleasure though your body. After a moment she stops letting the kiss break, as her left hand begins to move down your body to your crotch.

"Does this feel good? I'm sorry if I'm too forward, I'm just so happy right now and want nothing more then to give you as much pleasure as I can." She says blushing deeply as her hand reaches your crotch and beings to play with it.