What's new

Celandine - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Even in its early stages the disease left Uria with a powerful need that was made only more irresistible by the Gregor's masculine domination and virility. "Master! Master! Fill your cum slut with your seed! Claim my whorish body with your spunk!" Uria found her tongue loosened to cry out the very worst obscenities as the release of her desires by Gregor's powerful fucking led her to scream her need to the world. The hot, thick flow of his cum brought Uria to yet another orgasm and while the potent seed filling her womb soothed the immediate itch, the burning, throbbing need Uria felt the semen seeping into her channel and reacting with the slowly growing disease to increase her need and for now very faint addiction to cum. She gasped and moaned, thrashing powerful under his thrusting body until spent, she collapsed underneath him, kissing and lightly stroking his body as her mind came down from the overwhelming glow of pleasure and surrender. "Ahhh... master Gregor, that was wonderful... so wonderful. I will wear your collar with pride master and would accept with humble joy your markings and bindings."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
sample_79b515e2835f328caee31b7b6917baab44b2448e.jpgSariphana, the Anti-Succubus

Sariphana looked over the crowd in the bar, not finding Sam, though the waitress seemed to recognize her, so maybe she'd know about Sam too...
"Hello! I am looking for a friend going by the name of Sam. A brawny girl with short, wild hair. She said she was a regular here. Do you know if she was here or will be here, or where to find her?" Sari asked, flashing a sweet smile as to not unnerve the serving wench. (Diplomacy: Take 10 for 26 total)

OP
KitsuneKinomi

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Gregor.jpg Dripping with sex and sweat, the toned man pulled his prize closer to him, soaked in her orders as she was in his. Holding her silently for a long time he seemed consumed by the wonderful look of submissive bliss on his pet's face. "Mmmh," He finally broke the silence with a small hmm followed by a sloppy passionate kiss. Breathing in and out through Ulria filling her with his breath just as she was full of his spunk, basting inside her baby room even now. "Ahhh, You are quite the vocal playmate," He chuckled running a finger under her leather collar. "I love it, such a lewd dedicated slut you are, hiding under such a strong facade. I think... I think that I want to make sure that my prize doesn't stray too far without me. You're still working for that little cat slut, right? Guess she's some sort of important some such... You wanna help master get two slut pets for the price of one?" His chuckle took on a darker tone as he reached forward and twisted Uria's nipple, "If that little cunt thinks she can command my slut, then she just needs to learn her place too, right?"

==================================================================================================================================

The waitress blushed a bit as the cloaked duo approached, slowly putting aside her serving tray. "I remember you," She nodded, looking over Sari's cloak with a strange fascination. "R-right, Sam, the g-guard? Looks... l-looks a bit like a b-boy. Ya, she is usually here, but she didn't stop by... Usually if she's not here by now I doubt she'll not show up. She lives down in the slums, but works as a guard for the market district..." She nodded, not thinking about how much information she was giving away about her regular. "If she does come by, do you want me to tell her anything?" She asked genuinely.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
sample_79b515e2835f328caee31b7b6917baab44b2448e.jpgSariphana, the Anti-Succubus
The poor waitress seemed to have been slightly dazzled by Sariphana's presence, so she flashed her a reassuring smile. "Thank you for your help, miss. Hm, If you see her again, can you tell her that she can always come to the laboratory, whenever she feels like it. Oh, and please, give her this from me." Sari leaned forward quickly, giving the waitress a quick but wet and passionate kiss. Then she winked at the flushed girl, before leaving with Katelyn in tow.

Outside, she looked at the night sky. "Hm, if Sam is at work, maybe I should not disturb her. But say, if we are out here already, you wouldn't know any places where one can get a good late meal? I might feed on love, but I love to feast on food." She added, nibbling playfully at Katelyn's neck.