What's new

Change RJ112794

Reputation score
Hello Guys,

Its a quite good game.

But i am stuck in this game.

I have defeated the tentacle leader ,now whats next ???.

I cannot read japanese ,so i dont know whats next...

Please help me out.

I have also uploaded the save file ,just to hint my progress

Attachments

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Change RJ112794

Ah, this game.

If I recall correctly:
1) This was posted on hentai4daily a long time ago, so I managed to acquire it.
2) It's loli. As in, 100% unambiguously loli. So we can't spread links, and I'm not likely to bother uploading it.

With regards to beating the tentacle girl boss...that's the end of the game. Nothing more to do there. Make a save, go around getting your loli laid, and enjoy.

There's also something on the left side of that town that I was never quite able to figure out. If I had to guess, I'd say it's how you view the cg at the end of the game...but it never unlocked for me.

OP
D
Reputation score

Hello ,

Can u post your save file .

I would like to confirm some diffrences if possible

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here are my saves. I think it's a 100% save, but I might be wrong, as the hidden house is missing a lot of scenes (and iirc I permanently got rid of the girl in the gallery?)
Equip a certain title and go into the house in the forest. This is pretty much the "gallery mode" of this game.

You should be able to enter the area in the west of the town if you equip some semen-related title and doing stuff here will unlock "something", "somewhere" in the forest (white club title required there).
Mostly, you unlock stuff in this game by raising your level, getting screwed a lot of times by certain enemies or talking to specific NPCs with a specific title equipped.
Some events require urge to pee (drink a lot), same for scat events (eat a lot). There will be some text displayed on your char when you ate/drank enough.

Attachments

Last edited: