What's new

Chasing Godhood (Blueslime)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nala (Blueslime) GMed by xivvix

The assembled goblins laughed at Nala's joke, then grumbled when she called their competence into question. As she suspected, a few of them even glare jealously at the goblin before her as she praises him. Kibble, as he would name himself, quickly echoed her orders, shouting them in the demonic tongue, setting those who glared the hardest to handle the smelly head as a sharpened stick was readied. The goblins set about their task rather quickly, perhaps eager to improve Nala's view of them after their 'failure' to fight harder for the head. Her next set of orders, that of bathing, was at first received with looks of confusion, but when they heard what the consequence of failure would be, they rather eagerly assented. Kibble issued orders in their tongue again his green cheeks darkened and a grin across his face from Nala's insinuations, and the mass of demons rushed off past Nala, making sure to keep their distance, and disappeared into the jungle.

As Nala walked to the house, Violet obediently crawled along beside her, her head cast down and not saying a word. Nala's change of attitude once inside, though, causes the girl to look up at her in confusion, before slowly standing. "Y-yes, Mistress," the girl said, "I'm glad to have pleased you." She didn't seem to understand Nala's words, just that she had been praised. "What else can I do for Mistress?"

Standing in the front room of the house, Nala was unsurprised to see that the inside of the building was just as run down as the outside. Old furniture lay strewn about, their stuffing ripped open and the wood rotten and eaten by termites. The wooden floors creaked with every step, except in the spots where gaping holes lead down to the basement. The air inside reeks of filth, sweat, and sex, though the numerous holes in the walls and ceilings at least let plenty of fresh air in to mute the stench. Just as she was taking in the scenery, another girl appears from one of the side doors, moving as if she had been pushed. Right behind her comes Grabik, who slaps her rear and yells, "Move! Move! Mistress wants you all downstairs!" The girl gasps at the slap, then picks up her pace, looking at Nala out of the corner of her eye, but not slowing down as they head into a door at the other end of the room. Besides the two doors Grabik and the girl entered and left through are two more doors, leading to likewise dilapidated rooms, though devoid of any other women. A staircase, missing it's guard rail, heads up to the second floor, while Nala can hear mumbling coming from the door through which the girl had been led.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A sad sigh escaped Nala's lips as she turned to the girl beside her. The response had told her as much as she had expected.

"My dear Violet," she said, running a hand over the girl's tussled hair, then patting her head. "They've been very rough with you I see. Don't worry, I'll try to make this transition gentle. For now, I wish you to follow me into the room where the other girls are being led. I will address you all together."

The elf girl found Violet's immediate and unasked use of the word mistress very charming, albeit distressing. The girl had gone through trauma to fall into the role of slave, and with these brutish goblins it probably had not been with the tender care, teasing, and dispersed reward system that Nala herself would have implemented. The difference between Nala's sexual dominance and the rapist curs that dwelt in this rotting woodwork was the respect accorded to the needs and wants of the dominated. There was a selfish pleasure in molding such submissive desires, but it was never to be at the expense of the so-called victim. Sex as a medium for display of power was wrong, but the display of power as a medium for sex - ah, now that was on Nala's list of pursuits.

The elf witch turned her mind now to the building itself. Termite infested wood, holes in every wall threatening the vital support beams. That gods-awful smell. She doubted it could be saved, which was unfortunate. If she desired to keep the goblins around and make a use of them, they would have to find new lodgings.

She thought of the mine she had come across last night. Fifty goblins and one pissed off sorceress... would it be enough? She thought of the casualties should she lead her mini-horde of fawning sex-crazed runts against the slave mine. The goblins were deceptively strong. She knew this from the memory of Grabik's grip on her hips and his thrusting energy from before. They may be short but they were a match of a human in strength. Still, they would need the element of surprise, and as always, the proper motivation. Did she want to bother giving it to them?

The answer lay in the next room, she supposed. It would be up to these girls. What could she expect from them?

"Come along," Nala said to Violet as she strode confidently into the room which Grabik and the other bewildered girl had just run into. There she would find the gathered girls. She would motion to Violet to join them and then ask Grabik if there were any more girls yet to be collected. If there were she would ask for a chair to be brought to her while she waited. When it was brought, she would sit and stare at the girls, trying to determine in her mind which of them were the most recent acquisitions and which had been there longest.

"Have a kneel down, this will not take long," she said to them as she waited. When at last the last girls had been collected, she motioned for Grabik to come close to her.

"Well done, servant. I have promoted the one known as Kibble to be my lieutenant. He is in charge of everyone except you. You are to be my personal assistant, or Daggerman, as I name you. This is both a blessing and a curse. You will be my tool, and at times my weapon. If you should lack effectiveness, you will be discarded, and as my primary tool within this lot, you will be tested more than any others. The upshot, Grabik, is that you will be near your mistress more often than any other, and should you serve effectively, you will never need fear that I make an example of you. Kibble does not have such guarantees. Do you understand, Grabik?"

The goblin would either nod, or irritate Nala with a shake of his head. The latter was unlikely, and would result in a glare that would have him thinking very hard and then quickly nodding anyway. After he showed that he understood, Nala dismissed him.

"I wish to be alone with the captives. We shall need to talk together as women. I want you to find garments for me to wear. Clean ones, or as clean as can be found. If there are none, then I will ask you to make a note of telling me AFTER you go and bathe with your fellow goblins. I want you cleaner than all of them, Grabik, or I will stuff potpourri down your ears, throat and rectum until I am satisfied that you will not offend my nose. You may go." She waved him off.

Her words had been loud enough for some of the girls to hear how she spoke to the goblin with absolute authority. This had been intentional. Humans, just like goblins, had to be shown their place in the natural order of things. These girls had been cowed by the goblins, and now they would be cowed before the conqueror of their captors.

"Excellent, it's just us girls now," she smiled and addressed them with a wink. "My name is Nala. You may rightly call me mistress, because for the time being, that is exactly what I am. I now rule over your greenskin hosts. I have killed their fat leader, and I've come to inform you that whatever policies he had with your treatment have died with him. I will be implementing my own order, and you all have the choice of joining that willingly, or taking a chance to balk it and make good your plans for escape. I cannot let you simply go, for I have not come here simply to rescue you. I came here to use these demons for a purpose, and until that purpose is done, I have need of you all. So, is there one or more among you who would speak? I must know your names and your decisions. To stay with me is to call me Mistress and to occasionally engage in lewd activities with the greenskins under my supervision. They will no longer beat you or impregnate you, and gradually, if some of you have skills and wherewithal left in you, you might be given authority and control over some of them.

"If you choose to leave however, say so now. An arrangement will be made. You will have to fight your way out, and I can make no guarantees for you to reach civilization back through the jungle. You may end up caught in a worse fate, as you will be on your own. The choice will be yours. Do you all understand me?"

She waited to see what the response would be.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Violet Bows her head and whimpers at Nala's touch, signaling that she may be submissive, but she hadn't been completely broken. Still, she followed Nala obediently through the door and down the creaking steps into the basement. Downstairs, Nala was surprised to see seven other girls, all of them filthy, but only two who looked to be restrained, fraying ropes wrapped around their wrists that secured them to beams along the ceiling. They ropes forced them to stand, their arms held high above their heads and their bodies on full display. The rest sat or knelt placidly, looking up at Nala expectantly, while the one one led by Grabik giggled as he slapped her rear and ordered her to sit. Violet joined them, standing next to Grabik, who was busy petting the head of the girl who had sat down, her face rubbing against his hip as she smiled and looked up at the goblin fawningly.

The girl looked sad when Grabik moved to stand before Nala, a pout on her face and her shoulders slumped. The goblin, however, paid her no mind, but listened to Nala's words. A puzzled expression came onto his face as the elf witch mentioned Kibble, but he didn't argue. He nodded at her question, pleased to have been put in such a high position in Nala's service. Like the others, the demon looked confused at the elf's order to bathe, but quickly ran up the stairs when commanded, his feet thumping as he ran through the house, going through multiple rooms before finally leaving through the front door.

The girls listened wordlessly as Nala introduced herself and told them of her plans. As she might have expected, the ones who didn't need to be restrained seemed unphased by her words, though several mutter the word 'Mistress' happily when she mentions it. The two who were tied up, though, looked much more surprised. They turned to look at each other, before one answered Nala. "My name is Amanda, and this is Charlotte. We'd like to leave... but... we don't know how we got here, or how we'd get back. Please come with us! The jungle is full of dangers and we are not warriors. If you could subdue those nasty lechers, then surely you could help us get back home safely!" Violet seemed to become interested in the word home, though she didn't say anything.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah good. Recent captives," Nala crossed the room to where Amanda and Charlotte were held bound. "I will of course help you. I intend to help all of you in the ways you most need, but I think you two may balk a little at what I will ask. First though, let me help you out of those ropes."

Nala reached over to Amanda and unfastened her wrist restraints, lowering her to a more comfortable position which allowed her to cover herself. Then Nala moved to Charlotte and did the same thing.

"Now, let me be clear on one point. My power is based off of my ability to kill the first four to ten goblins that would to try to move against me. I am uncertain that I could successfully defeat fifty of the creatures, and I am not the sort to risk... well... being treated like yourselves if I can help it. So I killed their leader and promised to be a rewarding mistress - a promise I don't intend to wheedle out of."

She put her hands on Amanda and Charlotte's shoulders, in a display of confidence and empathy. "Simply running away is not an option. It leaves 50 goblins very angry and they will descend upon some poor unsuspecting village and the horror that you have gone through will repeat itself for other girls. Plus, these girls beside you are tainted to the point where they don't want to leave, they require a mistress to show them a kinder place where they can heal at their own pace."

She brought her head closer to Amanda and Charlotte, whispering, "If you can give me one night of putting up with these goblins, I have a plan that should result in their taking enough casualties where I truly could guarantee stomping them out. Then we'd all be truly free. Can you please trust me? One night."

She pulled away from them to see if they would nod. If they did, then she would smile and nod back.

"The plan is very simple. I am your mistress, truly and completely. You will do what I say, and you will not argue. When the goblins come back, bathed and cleaned, I will let them celebrate tonight, to show them that I am a mistress whose rewards are great. You will all perform for them. Or for me. Amanda, Charlotte and Violet, you three will be my personal accompaniment for the night's festivities. You're to stay by my side. The rest of you will need to serve the goblins properly, making sure they are satisfied. I am certain you will all do your best." Nala approached the girl who had giggled after Grabik slapped her ass. "You especially."

After tonight, I've a feeling the goblins and yourselves will be getting along much better, and their good feelings can be put to good use."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Both the girls pulled away as Nala approached them, obviously unsure that she really had their best interests in mind still. They managed to relax when she loosened their restraints, kneeling down on the hay strewn floor, their legs quite tired. They listened quietly to her explanations, though they obviously weren't happy with her objections to running. Amanda begins to argue, but she is stopped by Charlotte, who glances at Nala for a moment before speaking. "We don't know how to get home, Amanda, we need her help. Even if it means..." She trails off, though her meaning is easy to guess.

After a few seconds, both of the girls nod their assent to Nala's question, looking a bit downtrodden at the knowledge of what they would be asked to do later. The other girls, however, seemed quite pleased to be taking part in a celebration, and the one who giggled clapped her hands while shifting her hips back and forth along the ground. Nala got the impression the act was more than just simply excitement from the mention of the party, as she could see a growing puddle of liquid beneath the girl.

It hadn't been long since Nala had sent the goblins off to bathe, but she had no idea where they had gone to do so. There was no telling how much time she had until they returned, though she suspected they would be coming back in quite a hurry.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now that she had the girls' assent, Nala felt a better about her plan. She wouldn't force the girls to do this, even if the alternative was difficult and terrifying. These demons needed to be dealt with, and running wouldn't do anything. Still, Amanda and Charlotte would need to be kept close, Violet too. They hadn't asked for demonic corruption, none of them had, but she would try to limit access to the girls during the night's festivities.

"Amanda and Charlotte, you will walk a pace behind me at my side for the rest of the day, try to act with utmost respect and devotion to me, and don't be surprised if I should happen to kiss or touch you. So long as you play along with my little affections the demons will likely be amused and further impressed with my "magic" ability to tame even those who still need to be restrained, in their view." As and afterthought, she turned to Violet, "And you should probably continue on your hands and knees... I'll ask Grabik to find a leash for you as well. They'll like that."

Satisfied, Nala clapped her hands.

"Now that that's settled, a question: do the goblins keep any clothes they find on you, or do they just discard it? I'm tired of wearing rags..."

If one of the girls could lead her to some clothes that were halfway decent, she would wear them. Or, if they couldn't say, she would find Grabik and ask him about it.

Ultimately she would wait for the goblins to come back, taking note of the time it took the goblins to go to and from the nearest water source. She meditated and restored her magical energy as best she could in the meantime.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

The two recently captured girls nodded their understanding of Nala's orders, while Violet slowly got back on her hands and knees at the very suggestion. She looked up at Nala, then answered her question about clothing. "The masters don't like clothing," she said timidly, "I haven't seen any since I've been here."

"They tore our clothes off when they first grabbed us," Amanda added, obviously upset at the memory, "They knocked us out, and when we woke up we were in here." Charlotte remained quiet, but also looked upset. Still the two girls followed Nala as she led the group upstairs. When they reached the top of the stairs, Nala noticed a bundle cloth strips on the floor. Apparently Grabik had found something for her to wear when she asked for it earlier and simply left it at the top of the stairs rather than interrupt his Mistress' 'girl time.' The strips were long and ragged and looked quite old, appearing more like strips torn from a curtain or table cloth than anything meant to be worn. If she wrapped them around herself, Nala could have a semblance of clothing, though there was only enough to fully cover one person.

Deciding to wait for the goblins to return, Nala and the captive women found they had some time to prepare. Most of the women simply lounged around or spent their time petting each while. Amanda and Charlotte, unsurprisingly spent the time staring out the windows, while Violet obediently stayed on her hands and knees next to Nala. After about an hour, Nala could hear the shouts and thumping feet of the small demons returning. It wasn't long after that the huge group of demons had assembled in a mass outside the house, chanting the word mistress excitedly.

(gain a set of clothing)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deciding that it was better than wearing nothing for the present, Nala wrapped the curtains around herself, hiding her private bits from leering demon eyes. When the demons returned she called for the girls to all accompany her outside, leading Violet on a makeshift leather cord that she had tied off to the girl's collar personally with a wink and suggestive look in her eyes.

Amanda and Charlotte were probably angry that Nala had decided against purely running, but they had allowed themselves to be cowed easily enough. If they were too weak to make it out of the jungle on their own or even to risk it, then they obviously, deep down, weren't opposed to submitting to the goblins a little more. She would try to keep their actual corruption to a minimum.

Parading the women out in front of the goblins, she allowed herself to soak in the adoration of the wretched little goblins. She raised a hand to calm their cries.

"You will not need your clothes, each of you is to be as naked as my human pets. Strip, and then form a circle, shoulder to shoulder. If a goblin on either side of you has a smell that would offend my delicate nose, you would do well to not be near them. I do not make idle threats. I will kill any goblin who has not bathed properly, as well as any goblin who stands next to such a one. Now form your circle! If all of you have followed instructions, you will be made very happy."

Nala allowed the goblins time to organize themselves. She wondered what might happen if a few goblins did still smell rotten. Perhaps her 'loyal' soldiers would kill off a few of themselves without her having to lift a finger.

When the goblins had finally settled into a circle of naked green flesh, she walked slowly towards them, motioning for Amanda and Charlotte to follow closely, and Violet as usual would go before her on her hands and knees. A grin escaped Nala as she watched her little doggy bitch stroll in front of her. The girl was on an edge of sorts, certainly, a beautiful, delicate edge.

Reaching the goblins, Nala turned and walked in front of them, inspecting each one closely, humor gone from her lips as she audibly sniffed at them.

"While I am inspecting you, there is something you should know. I do not differentiate demon tools from human tools. The two humans you see standing behind me. They are my personal attendants. They too are now ranked alongside Kibble and Grabik. If they do not wish to mate with you, that is their right. Their sexual acts with you shall be from now on arranged through my order. To soil them without permission is as good as soiling me without permission. Is that understood?"

She said this while continuing to inspect each goblin, but would stop and wait for the inevitable "Yes, Mistress," before continuing on. She knew the goblins wouldn't like this so she needed to immediately set their fears to rest.

She would stop in front of a particularly clean smelling (or least awful) goblin and smile, saying loudly, "You have bathed well, and followed my order most properly. Amanda will reward you."

She turned to Amanda, "Bring this servant of mine to orgasm," she said, loudly and with command. This was an important moment, if Amanda balked, she would force Nala to deal with her harshly in order to save face. She prayed that the girl had enough sense to realized she had no real choice at this moment. At the least, Nala had not said how she must achieve this goal. If she used her hand only she could save herself having to feel demon seed upon her. The important point here was to show the goblins that if the mistress was pleased, these two human girls would still be seeing to their lustful desires - in their minds, they would be losing nothing, it was simply that their Mistress was claiming the more troublesome captives as her own sex toys - something they were probably used to when dealing with a master or mistress.

In reality, Nala would be securing Amanda and Charlotte from further accostment during the short time they would be still with these goblins, and it would provide her with the ability to leave her "trusted human thralls" unguarded by the goblins. Meaning an escape attempt with a higher percentage of success was available. She didn't dare to hope that the women would see it this way, unless they were smarter than she gave them credit for, but in the end, she thought they would catch on.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(sorry I took so long to reply, RL issues and whatnot)

Amanda and Charlotte watch jealously as Nala wraps herself in the curtains, bringing their arms up to cover their own nakedness. Violet, on the other hand, only looks curiously down at the makeshift leash until Nala gives it a tug. She sheepishly crawls forward, a blush on her cheeks hinting at some enjoyment of the treatment even as she hangs her head and grimaces, embarrassed.

When their mistress appeared before them with the Boss's prize leashed and crawling before her, and their most recent captives following obediently behind, the goblins were immediately shocked into muttering whispers of amazement and lust. Though bathing probably wasn't something the little demons were adept at, Nala could tell that they took her order, or her threat, seriously, as those she could see had cleaned themselves extremely well. Their green skin seemed somewhat brighter with all the dirt washed off, and their smell was much less offensive. Even their dirty clothes seemed to have been scrubbed, though much less so than their bodies, but the demons had no inhibitions or reservations about removing them immediately. Nude, the gathered demons impressed Nala just as much as Grabik and his former companion had. Their bodies were all lean and taut, as well as well endowed. Even Amanda and Charlotte had to stifle gasps at the sight.

Almost as soon as commanded, the short creatures followed Nala's order to the letter, grinning as they stood shoulder to shoulder. A few were left out of the circle, angrily trying to squeeze in though the others would not let them. As Nala approached and reiterated her threat, those few who hadn't been allowed into the circle ran off into the jungle, shouting angrily back in the demonic tongue. The many who remained had obviously taken some pride in their attempts to please Nala, sticking their chests out proudly as she made a show of inspecting them. They did seem a little non-plussed by her revelation of placing the two girls as her personal servants, but seemed to accept it readily.

The lucky goblin positively beamed at being singled out by his Mistress. His fellows alongside him shot him envious glares, especially once Nala commanded Amanda to pleasure him. The girl stared at Nala for a second, a look of horror and disgust in her eyes. It lasted only a moment though. Just as Nala prepared herself to reprimand the girl for not acting fast enough, Amanda's expression changed to one of reluctant acceptance as she nodded and got down to her knees directly in front of the demon. Hesitantly, she reached out, wrapping her hands around the demon's waiting cock and began pumping it towards her. From the way she did it, she was obviously extremely inexperienced, though the goblin didn't let that stop him from enjoying it. A stupid grin spread across his face as Amanda serviced him, and he began to groan and moan happily as he stared down at the girl's head. Nala could see his hands twitching, the demon obviously wanting to reach forward and jam the girl's head down to put her lips to use in addition to her hands, but his quick glances back up at his mistress let her know he wouldn't do so without her assent.

As Amanda continued the act, Nala could see the goblins around the lucky one were quite enjoying the show. Violet obediently stayed on the ground by Nala's feet, looking up every so often at the goblins she was in front of, who leered back. Charlotte turned away from the sight before them, disgust and embarrassment evident on her face. Every so often she would glance at Nala, the look in her eyes a silent 'Why?' though she said nothing. The rest of the goblins looked on jealously, but waited patiently to see what else Nala had planned.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala was pleased with what she had seen so far. Amanda had nearly tested her, but relented at the last moment, that would make things easier with Charlotte, despite the questioning looks she was giving her. Silly human. There wasn't enough time to explain to her the sexual dominance techniques that would deliver these demons into Nala's hands completely. The techniques and stratagems that Nala had discovered in secret contraband texts and simple trial and error during her troubled youth... the difficulties that had ultimately led to her expulsion from her mother's temple. Control through sex. It's what the demons had attempted to do in their last invasion, only it was a crude method that they employed - magical induction of lust.

The same effect could be reached through mundane means, it only required a great will and sufficient leverage. Ironically, the demons that induced such lust in their victims with their infernal seed were far more susceptible to the mundane counter measures that Nala herself was perfecting. Look at them, Charlotte, she thought as the girl's eyes continued to question. Can you not see for yourself what is occurring here? See how they bow and scrape? See how that foul creature dares not force himself upon Amanda without my say so? The answer to your unspoken question is there before you, yet you refuse to comprehend.

What a shame that Nala had not been born as a succubus. Yes, study of those creatures, collections of primary and secondary accounts, had been a large portion of her forbidden texts. She realized with sadness that some succubi, especially the ones born on this mortal plane to a mixed parenthood, did not understand the innate power that their bloodline possessed and rarely came to grasp their true potential. Nala was determined to evolve beyond that point though - and arcane study had become her doorway towards that transformation. Nature and Entropy. Forces of change.

As she strode around the final goblin and determined that he too was satisfactorily clean, she turned back to the house where the other women lounged near Grabik.

"Come here, my pets... come here, and sit at the edge of the circle." She motioned the women over and pointed at a space where they should arrange themselves.

Turning back to the goblins, she pointed to Kibble. "Lieutenant, step aside, I shall be addressing you now from within the circle."

She tugged a bit at Violet's leash and guided the girl into the middle of the circle of goblins, and had Charlotte follow behind her. "You may close the circle Kibble, and now my servants, you will turn to face your mistress. Do not stop, Amanda, just reach around him and continue to work the shaft. He is appreciating your efforts, as am I."

With the circle of goblins now surrounding and facing them, naked and most likely arriving at various levels of hardness, Nala offered them one of her most mischievous and sultry smiles.

"You have done well, my servants. Those of you here have followed instructions well. Tonight, after our celebrations are over, I want you to hunt down those who were not welcome in the circle. If they cannot follow my instructions well enough to bathe, then they are not worthy to be amongst us. I want them either dead, or run off of these lands completely. Is that understood?"

She waited for the nods. "Good. Then it is time for your rewards. Charlotte my dear, why don't you join me down here?"

And then Nala loosened the curtain robes and flung them away with a flourish, showing off her body to the demons before daintily kneeling on the earth in the middle of them.

"Violet, you can get off your hands, sit back on your knees. There's a good girl."

Nala shot a grin back and stared at the array of manhood around, indulging herself in a few long looks at what she saw. "I told you that if you obeyed, that you would be rewarded. I keep my promises, dear servants. The girls behind you, as well as Amanda, Charlotte and Violet are going to pleasure you, and they're going to do their absolute best to make sure all of you feel very good.

"But you're not to dirty them with your seed just yet. That is for me. I ask of you to clean yourselves... it's only fair that I dirty myself a little, don't you all agree?" Nala brushed her hair back and ran a delicate hand down her purple skin. "You're going to cover your mistress with your seed... each and every one of you. And while you're taking turns going about it, you're going to make sure my human servants feel good as well."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Both the corrupted women and the goblins followed Nala's orders eagerly, allowing her into the circle and then turning to face her. The one being pleasured by Amanda seemed a little disappointed, but quickly lit up with another grin when the girl grudgingly pressed against his back and reached around to continue her work on him. The goblins smiled and nodded at her order to hunt down the ones who had proven themselves unworthy to join the circle. They enjoyed a good round of hunting and murdering almost as much as they did enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. Charlotte slowly joined Nala on the ground, staring at the night elf as she bared herself before the demons, who began to cheer and smile lasciviously.

The goblins cheering only grew louder when Nala announced her intentions. Just as it did, Amanda managed to bring the lucky goblin before her to an intense climax, the demon's seed spraying into the center of the circle, though only a bit managed to reach Nala herself, landing on her leg. Charlotte pulled away from the liquid, then gasped when she realized what Nala had just ordered her to do. "What?," she asked, "but!" Her protests didn't last long, however, before she resigned herself to accepting her situation just as Amanda had. Almost as soon as Nala laid out her rules, the goblins eagerly began calling the many girls towards them. Unsurprisingly, the corrupted women quickly moved forward and began to pleasure the goblins, smiling as they did. Amanda and Charlotte did so reluctantly, while Violet went back to her hands and knees to crawl forward and begin pleasing a goblin, blushing brightly as she did.

The result was spectacular. All around her Nala, goblins were being pleased while looking excitedly at her. At first the women only used their hands, but the demons quickly managed to convince them into other acts. What started out as a circle of demons being pleasured by human women became a writhing orgy of green and pink skin. Without doubt, the goblins were enjoying themselves as soon as everything started, but it wasn't long before they eagerly began to pleasure the women in return. Soon everyone around the nude night elf was moaning in ecstasy, and she soon found herself being covered in an almost near constant stream of demon seed being shot at her from all directions. It was warmer than any other race's she had felt, and smelled and even tasted sweeter than she would have expected. It was as if the demons were meant to make their every sexual act enjoyable.

The orgy seemed to go on forever. Though they at first seemed inexhaustible, the goblins eventually began to slow their acts. The women meanwhile, were gasping for breath, in addition to moaning in pleasure. By the time everything began to wind down, the sky was already beginning to darken, and the jungle's night sounds were just starting.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala allowed herself a sinful, delightful laugh as the spectacle began to take shape exactly as she had imagined it would. As the goblins began to pick and choose their women, Nala offered words of encouragement and suggestion that were immediately received as a command. Corrupted women were taking two goblins with each hand and a third with their mouths, while more goblins waited nearby stroking themselves in anticipation of their own turn.

"Remember, your seed is mine..." she intoned to goblins who were getting very animate and looking as though they might spill themselves early. She turned her face directly towards the first goblins to approach her and opened her mouth wide, letting her whip-like tongue hang outwards. The goblins happily ejaculated into her mouth and covered her tongue and dark violet lips with their white liquid. Some she let spray her inaccurately from a distance, others she sucked on personally before letting them blow their load onto her at point blank range. Her face was feeling hot and flushed, and the warm goo felt wonderful.

After this first salvo she called for Amanda and Charlotte to be brought close to her, where she casually lectured the two on how to give a proper blow job. She was a veteran of the technique and led the two girls by example. She had plenty of cock around to demonstrate as often as was necessary until the two girls showed that they could do it on their own. She complimented them both for being such quick learners, calling them each naturals. Their embarrassment was a wonderful thing to behold, and she knew that deep down, the two of them were becoming conflicted. There was something liberating about this sexual excess. They had taken a step down a path of sensation from which there was no true return. And they were watching Nala literally bath in the revelry, as if it were nothing.

The only thing Nala was restrictive on during the night was to keep Amanda, Charlotte, and Violet close, and once the goblins got more excited and were beginning to pleasure the girls, she only allowed the goblins to lick or finger those three. No actual penetration. She didn't want the girls to risk suffering further demonic corruption, and she had silently vowed to herself to keep them as unsullied as could be helped, given participation in this sort of exercise.

"No, not like that with these three. These girls are my personal servants. I want their flowers kept clean for when I desire them. Use your tongues and fingers, though, Amanda and Charlotte especially are your superiors now, and they deserve your attention." She told the goblins when the issue cropped up.

Midway through the orgy, Nala called Kibble over to her. "Come attend to your Mistress, favored servant. Your reward is to place that tool of yours in my hole and fuck me to satisfaction. Then when you're ready, I want you to coat my ass and back with your cum. Nothing inside me, unless you want a severe punishment. I'm your mistress, not a birth mother."

With that, she leaned forward and let Kibble take her from behind, much to the cheers and somewhat jealous whines of the other goblins. She continued to organize the spray of the other goblins, directing the bukkake in such a way so that her petite breasts her neck, her shoulders, her hair, and her ears were all partially coated in demonic sperm. She exalted in the experience, committing herself to enjoying every second of it. She saw towards the end that Amanda and Charlotte had eventually given themselves over to the pleasure, and the ever obedient Violet was looking tired but happy.

After Kibble had emptied himself on her back, Nala milked the next goblin with her mouth, taking his load completely on her tongue. She then crawled over to Violet and began to share her most recent catch with the girl, her tongue darting over the other girl's with wild passion. She separated the kiss with a long ribbon of saliva and sperm hanging between them, just as another goblin sent ropes of hot seed just above Nala's eye.

"Such a cute girl, Violet," Nala said, softly. She kissed the girl again, with a more tame, closed mouth kiss before letting the girl get back to preparing the next goblin for his upcoming release.

Nala estimated that she had swallowed only a small amount of cum compared to the total amount that covered her. Her body felt wonderful, if dirty, and the goblins were looking satisfied.

She stood up as the last goblin slunk away from her and the night sky threatened to overtake them.

"That was a good first night. I trust you all enjoyed the rewards of following me. I can tell you now, they will get better, but... you must not disappoint me. Now... Grabik, I want you to choose two goblins to stay behind with you. Kibble, take the rest and fan out and hunt down the unworthy mongrels who can't follow basic orders. If you catch them, feel free to add their heads to the sticks along with your former Boss."

She turned to Grabik, "You will be accompanying myself and the other girls as we go to get cleaned up. And I want two spare blades, preferably the ones used by the old boss. They're to be given to Amanda and Charlotte here, as a sign of their new station under me. Quickly now, all of you. As much as I enjoyed the taste and feel of my servants' seed, I don't wish to smell of it overnight."

She smiled as she saw the goblins scatter and scurry to do her bidding, both groups happy as watching the girls bathe would be as fun as hunting down and murdering the poor saps who couldn't make the grade.

This was all a prelude of course. Tomorrow morning, that was when she would make use of these goblins. That was when she would test her true plan.

She tugged at Violet's leash and pet the girl affectionately on the head. "Come along Violet dear, let's get clean. Coming girls?"

Nala confidently let Grabik and the two chosen goblins lead them on towards the nearest water source. As an afterthought, she asked Grabik to bring along the curtains/clothes she'd been wearing, so that she'd have something to wear on the walk back.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nala (Blueslime)

HP = 43, PP = 64, EP = 41, Status = Fine

(And the return of the stats, as well as my GMing. Now where were you... Oh, smut. I can do that. And then onto dastardly plans!)

All of those in the first volley gleefully came into Nalas waiting mouth, coating her tongue, lips and cheeks in their semen, and one of those whom she'd sucked on personally even exploded into her mouth before she'd expected him to. When she called Amanda and Charlotte to her, and began explaining and demonstrating proper 'technique,' both of them blushed brilliantly, but complied, and Amanda even proved to be naturally adept at it, never once gagging no matter how far her subject went down her throat, something that even Violet couldn't do despite being at a fairly high degree of corruption. Both were clearly ashamed to be doing such a filthy act, and were only more so to be instructed to do so, but after a while they seemed to have taken her lessons to heart, Charlotte taking longer than her sister, but still getting used to it.

Not one of the goblins disobeyed her orders, nor did a single one of them deny Nala her right to their seed as the orgy went on and on, each of them ceasing whatever it was that they were doing, regardless of who they might be doing it with, to approach her, and coat her in their fluids as they finished. The cries of the other women around mixed in with the masculine grunts of the goblins, producing a chorus that was occasionally interrupted by an orgasmic shriek as the demons brought one of their slaves to climax. Even Charlotte, Amanda and Violet, despite the fact that Nala hadn't allowed the goblins to actually penetrate them, moaned lewdly as the demons tongues and fingers brought each of them in turn to a shameful climax. Kibble came when Nala called as well, and was all too happy to slip his cock into Nalas slit. He probed to be just as unsubtle and rough as she'd expected him to be, but the orgy around her had caused her enough arousal that it was practically perfect for her, and she was surprised to find herself cumming on his rod much faster than she'd expected, her climax coming just as one of the demons was coating her face in his seed. The goblin didn't seem to be done yet, however and kept on pumping his meaty shaft into her hole, his hips slapping against her ass audibly. A hand snaked around her hip and roughly began toying with her clit as he humped into her, and Nala was surprised to orgasm again within about a minute and a half, by which time her entire head was practically soaked with semen, the substance clinging to her hair and covering her face, ears, neck and chest. Only after she'd finished did Kibble pull out of her and coat her ass with his seed, covering both of her rounded cheeks white with his cum.

When she kissed Violet, the human girl eagerly kissed Nala back, her tongue tasting the seed trapped in the night elfs mouth as it danced with hers. The debauched orgy began to slowly wind down after that, as the demons were finally emptying the last of their semen onto Nalas body. Though they seemed to have been slightly tired at this point, the goblins all eagerly followed her orders, Kibble leading the pack to hunt down their fellows who had failed to follow Nalas orders. Even though she was so coated in their release as to be nearly unrecognizable, Grabik nodded and grabbed two goblins before they had left, and then picked up her makeshift clothing as commanded.

In short order, Nala and the rest of the women were led to a small pond, a creak leading into and out of it. This was probably where the goblins themselves had bathed, as their footprints were all over the sandy beach that surrounded it, and while the water wasn't perfectly clean, it was better than what she'd expected. It would do, for now at least. As they'd walked form the site of the orgy to the pond, Charlotte and Amanda had been handed the weapons used by the former leader of the goblins by the two whom Grabik had chosen to escort them, and while the two women seemed a bit skittish even though they were now armed, they did seem to walk with a degree of confidence now, where before they'd practically slunk about.

(Gain 50 corruption.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala chose to remain relatively quiet on the march towards the pond. She wiped away enough of the cum so that her face wasn't completely caked with seed and that she could see where she was going. When she surveyed the pond, she nodded to herself that this was far better than what she had hoped to find. She immediately tested the temperature of the water with a dab of her toe and then waded in up to her shapely calf muscles and bent over in the pool to splash some water on her face.

"Come on everyone, into the pond. Cleanliness is next to godliness," she said to encourage the other girls into the water. "Grabik, you and the other two keep watch while we bath. Make sure we are not disturbed unless there is an emergency."

Then she waded out a bit further and began to clean herself further. "Amanda and Charlotte come here and help me get cleaned..." She said, using the opportunity as an excuse to get the two least corrupted girls close to her. She also tugged Violet gently by the leash to get her closer too.

"I just wanted to tell you three," Nala said in a low voice, "that you've all done very well. Had we time and a more hospitable environment, I might teach you a thing or two about wielding your sexuality in the same way you might wield those pretty knives you have. But the toughest part is past, for now. The demons are satisfied and adjusted to the new order, and as long as they have faith in me as a benevolent and all powerful mistress, they will now have to take orders from the two of you as if they came from me. Better still, you both are immune to their sexual predations unless you magnanimously grant them the right to pleasure you. That is a tool to use, make no doubt of it. Your maidenhoods were taken from you before I found you, there is nothing I can do to restore your innocence. But continue to trust in my advice, and you'll find that men and demon alike can be manipulated and controlled by their own sexual desires, which are so easily lured by the uninhibited sexuality you are beginning to possess. Do not fear it, embrace it. And know that I will not only free you, but make certain that this entire episode will make you stronger going forward."

She then turned to Violet, whom she had been excluding from the conversation thus far, and stroked her lovingly. "You too will be brought back to freedom. In the meantime, I'll be gentle and take good care of you~"

She kissed violet on the brow and then turned back to the task of washing and scrubbing herself, with help from the three girls. When they were all cleaned as best they could be they waded back on the shore did their best to shake off the water and get dry.

"We'll get a large fire going back at the house and warm up back there. Then I'll address the men in the morning." she said.

That night, after they had all warmed up back at the house and the goblins had returned, Nala arranged for Grabik to cut down more curtains to give Amanda and Charlotte some loose garbs to wrap themselves in, as well as belts and sheathes for their blades. Then she had quarters set aside for herself and the girls, the best and least stench filled that could be found in the house and had Violet lay next to her during the night, with Amanda and Charlotte sleeping nearby. Only Grabik and Kibble had permission to address her in her "private quarters" and they were told to not wake her until the morning had come, or an absolute emergency arose.

She passed the night in as much comfort as she could.

The following morning she gathered the goblins out in front of the house steps.

"Your mistress had a very pleasant time last night. All the girls told me they enjoyed it as well. I believe that a very good arrangement has been made, and I'm sure you all do as well. However, there is a glaring problem that I shall not abide, and that is this abode. It will simply not do. It is a broken down hovel and it is filthy. I deserve better, and as my servants, you deserve better as well. We also must not live as scavengers and highwaymen... what we need is a place that already has accomodations and a powerful - and profitable - infrastructure already set up... and fortunately for us all, I have just the place in mind."

She smiled and paused for dramatic effect.

"You see, there is a mine. A human - controlled mine, less than half a day's march from here. I passed it on my journey before I made the acquaintance of your fine tribe. They were quite obviously a slaving mine, or a convict mine, where security is focused on keeping people in, rather than keeping others out. My desire is simple. We have more than two score of hardy, armed demons, and a fearsome sorceress at the height of her power. I suggest we relocate and acquire control of this mining camp. We slay the meager resistance of the guards, and forge a proper base of operations for ourselves - something beyond this rotting husk of a shelter that your former leadership was content with.

"Think of the riches that a mine might bring to us... think of the things that money can buy in this mortal world.... fine foods, drinks, weapons, and of course... more mortal women to form new recruits. I do not intend to be idle, my servants. I intend to take, and take, and grow more powerful with each step, and those who follow with me shall grow more powerful yet, and the rewards... well... you already have an idea of how well I reward faithfulness."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charlotte and Amanda were in the water before she was, and Violet followed along after Nala eagerly, leaving only the three goblins on shore to keep watch. The two uncorrupted girls hesitantly help clean Nala of the cum caking her upper body, and Violet actually tries to lick some of it off, before simply rinsing it off of the night elf with water. The two more stable girls stay close to Nala as she quietly whispers to them, both of their faces clearly showing their discomfort with what she was saying, but they both blushed furiously and failed to meet Nalas eyes, and didn't object. More convincing might be necessary, on those fronts. Violet was another matter entirely, she simply smiled blankly at Nala as she kissed the partially broken girl on her forehead, showing signs of understanding the words, if not the meaning behind them.

The night went precisely as plans, with the large group of goblins seemingly pacified by the orgy and hunting of their fellows from earlier, and Amanda and Charlotte were now garbed much as Nala was, in loose garments made form the curtains that hung within the ramshackle building the goblins used as their home. In the morning, most of the goblins from the previous night were gathered before her, with only a handful holding them up as they went for buckets of water. Once they were all assembled, the demons stared up at Nala with undisguised lust, perhaps expecting another orgy as had happened the previous night, though there was also a great deal of fearful respect as well. They listened to her with rapt attention, not a one interrupting her, though Amanda and Charlotte glanced at each other as she mentioned the idea of "more mortal women to form recruits." The little demons cheered enthusiastically as she finished, evidently glad to know of this, and immediatelly broke off into surprisingly well organized squads, each ranging from about three to seven members. Several of the smaller groups headed off into the jungle, but Grabik and Kibble silently approached her with broad grins on their faces.

Kibble remained silent, but Grabik quickly began speaking; "We are ready to do your bidding, mistress. We have known of this place, but never attacked it. Our old leader feared the humans there, and their guns. The ones who have left are going to scout this place, and find its weaknesses. We will be ready to attack by sunset!" The diminutive demon seemed pleased with himself, as though he was proud that he and his kind had taken such initiative as to prepare a plan for attacking the place already. He didn't elaborate on what those plans might be, however, likely not thinking that Nala would want to be bothered by such details, or something equally foolish. Charlotte and Amanda looked stricken, and looked at Nala in horror. They had clearly been hoping that the goblins would simply throw themselves at the walls of the slave mine, rather than form any kind of plan.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala was mildly surprised by their organization and willingness to scout. Apparently the demons still had some of the low brow militaristic mindset that they were bred for in that invasion a couple years ago.

"Very good, Grabik. Scouting their defenses is obviously a necessity. I trust your spies will bring back useful and accurate information. As for the guns," Nala allowed herself a disdainful snort. "Your leader was right to fear them, because he was a powerless nitwit. I, of course, am no such thing. I want a detailed report of whatever the advance scouts discover, what the patrol patterns are, how many guards they have stationed in the middle of the night and where they are stationed. When the time comes, we'll take care of those guns."

Nala turned her head and smiled dazzlingly at Charlotte, Amanda, and Violet. "Won't we, girls?"

As the day wore on, Nala took the three girls aside and spent time lecturing them on the virtues of empowered sexuality and how to use it to bring about weakness in men. She was fairly confident that the best way to bring about the destruction of the slavers was to use a similar sexual ruse as the one she'd used on the goblins, only on a far larger scale, with the help of the other captive women. With evil men, the damsel in distress card brought out an overconfidence. Then men would be unable to pass up the opportunity of letting a panicked, naked girl who had 'escaped' the clutches of her former tormentors reward them for giving her safety and shelter. Of course, the men would never intend to actually help, but they'd play along if they thought they were going to get sex out of the deal. All Nala and the others would have to do would be to feign helplessness to distract the human guards, while goblins infiltrated the camp and prepared to do all sorts of nasty things - including the freeing of enslaved miners.

Slaving operations usually worked on a scale of the few managing the many. It wasn't cost effective to pay one slaver to guard one slave. That's what manacles were for. More than likely, there were many slaves to each guard. With the goblins freeing the slaves, the revolt was more likely than ever to succeed - and whatever goblins were left at the end of the attack, well, they'd be outnumbered by rather grateful humans who would probably not want to hand over the women back to the goblins. The girls would be free from the goblins, who would be driven off and weakened to being next to harmless, and a slaving mine would be freed. All the girls had to do to pull this off was be the empowered sexual predators that Nala knew they could be. They were smart girls, cunning was always a female strength. So Nala continued to urge them to use it. Best of all, with these human guards, there was no further risk of demonic corruption.

Nala explained this all to the girls, doing her best and using her knowledge and the long years of her philosophic pondering on this taboo subject to add weight to her arguments. One last sexual ruse and freedom would be theirs. Their situation could not get any worse and they would be doing something heroic.

If she convinced Amanda and Charlotte - she would await the news of the scouts before mentioning the idea of a sexual distraction to them. She didn't want to have to go back on her commands and appear inept in front of them. She required absolute respect.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amanda and Charlotte shared and uncertain glance at Nalas dazzling smile, but as she lectured them, and explained her plan, the two girls slowly came to agree with it, however distasteful they might find the prospect of it. Violet remained as blindly obedient as ever, and smiled at the prospect of what was to come later in the evening. However, as they discussed the plans, Amanda glanced around, and then, in a low voice, so that none of the goblins could hear, said; "What if the miners don't help us? I mean, they are demons.... What if they would rather remain in chains to their own kind rather than risk going under those of the goblins? We'll do as you say..." She tossed her head toward Charlotte, who nodded; "Because it's the best plan we could have.. But what should we do if the goblins are wiped out? I don't want to be a slave to them either, and I doubt they'd be kind to us if they found we had distracted some of them to allow the goblins an easier avenue of attack. Will you protect us, if that comes to pass?" She stared into Nalas eyes, waiting for a response, as Charlotte looked on nervously, and even Violet looked highly concerned at Nalas answer to Amandas question.

Some of the scouts returned about an hour later, the goblins camp being mostly empty as the little demons went about preparing for their attack, to give their report. There were four goblins in the group, but one of the smallest of the demons she had seen grinned up at Nala, and bowed low to her, its erection visible through its loin cloth as it stood back up and stared just a little lower than her face while it spoke; "Mistress..... The camp has many humans, but most are in chains. They cut and clear the forest, and dig into the earth. The rest watch them, but only just barely. They are much more concerned with the jungle, and with playing cards. We watched them for a while, and they shot down a mighty beast before it could come within thirty meters of them. At night, they have more men watching, with lanterns that produce bright light when one passes hanging in the trees. They watch all directions, and usually shoot whatever comes out of the jungle before it comes within range of the camp. But, we have found a cavern..... It is close to where they dig, and some of us can hear the noises of their tools working within. It would not take long to dig through to their tunnels, where none watch during the night. The pit is in the center of the camp, and we could enter through there, and take them by surprise."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll instruct the liberating demons to say that they serve the will of the night elves and are freeing them. You must agree that the word 'freedom' to a slave is a strong motivator, no matter what your savior might be. Of course they will have their doubts, but I highly doubt they will remain motionless when their manacles come off. I know I wouldn't... not when I could strike a blow against those who had imprisoned me and made me suffer."

Nala smiled, confidently, then put her hand upon Amanda's shoulder. "If things start to go wrong, I'll cast everything I have to give you the chance to escape. Should that happen, you and Charlotte, and Violet and any of the other girls that you can convince to come with you need to go fast and try your best to get through the jungle safely. I'll try to follow if I'm able. But let's focus on the positives... I never intend to lose..."

The night elf grinned and petted Violet affectionately, trying to instill confidence into her two protoges. For at least, that was what she was attempting with these two sisters. Awakening them to her philosophy would be a slow thing, but good results might gain her two ardent followers here. And really... the things that two sisters as good looking as Charlotte and Amanda could do if they put their minds and bodies to it... Nala nearly giggled just thinking of their potential.

Later on, Nala listened with rapt attention at the scout's report, her eyes moving from the creature's beady gaze down to its erection hiding beneath its loin cloth. She licked her lips.

"Excellent. You have done well. This cavern entrance is promising. Inform Kibble and Grabik that they are to organize the digging teams at once, and that they are to use stealth above all else when breaching into the human tunnels. I and the females will provide enough of a distraction so as to give you the time to move all our forces into their camp without detection. And when you do that, you are to free the humans in chains... tell them in no uncertain terms that you serve a Night Elf who intends to free them from bondage. This will earn us many allies in the fight, and the battle will go swiftly for us. Make certain that you bring extra knives and clubs and blades. I will have these human slaves armed, so that they may repay their foolish masters in a most bloody fashion."

She shared a moment of cruel amusement with the goblin listening to her. "The human guns will be for naught when you and the freed slaves strike at them from within their own encampment." She laughed, and when she did she expected the goblins near her to laugh as well.

"Now, you four will go and see that my orders are noted by every single one of my minions. Every individual should know what I expect of them, and then they should make ready for the attack. You four however, have the happy fortune of being the ones to bear me this good news. When you have informed the rest of the camp, and properly, for I will test the degree to which you have done so... you may then return to me in my sleeping quarters... you will not need your clothes."

She smiled wickedly and winked. She sighed as they scrambled off to do her bidding, and she disrobed and made her way to her quarters to wait for them.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Charlotte and Amanda looked at one another uncertainly at Nalas explanation, but as the night elven witch promised to buy them time should the worst happen, they seemed to at least be satisfied. Violet smiled as Nala petted her, seemingly glad that the tension had passed from the room. After a moment, Charlotte said; "If your plan doesn't work, I'll try to protect you, Nala. We stand a better chance of getting away if we stick together, should the worst happen." Amanda waited for a moment, and then hesitantly nodded her agreement. All the young girl said was; "Lets just hope that your plan works, Nala."

The goblin scouts nodded along with Nalas orders, smiling cruelly and laughing quietly at her promise of violence, and when she told them to come to her private chambers nude once they'd fulfilled her orders, they smiled almost wondrously. The scouts bowed low, and then turned on their heels to fulfill her orders, two scrambling about to find Grabbik and Kibble, who weren't currently in the camp, while the rest informed the rest of the goblins of Nalas plan. Amanda stared after her as Nala headed toward her quarters, her expression unreadable.

She waited in her quarters, nude, for nearly half an hour before the four scouts came to her, their loincloths discarded and eager expressions painted on their faces. Once more, the small one was the first one inside, and he bowed slightly to Nala as he took his place within the room she'd taken as her private chamber. They didn't pounce upon her immediately, but rather lined up against the wall, waiting for her orders.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nala had been strangely touched by what Charlotte had said: that they would defend her, should things go awry. Perhaps it was a sign of her elven elitism, or merely her own brazen overconfidence in her own abilities, but Nala had not until that moment considered the possibility that she might ever need their help. Therefore her response to the girl was to smile and think of what she promised as quite adorable. She could tell the girl meant it, no matter how absurd it sounded, and for that, she was touched. Perhaps if these two could be convinced of her chosen path through life she might even teach them a bit of magic. She was doubtful they had the aptitude, but maybe with enough willpower they could become useful acolytes. It would be nice to have loyal followers - not these thuggish horndog demons who were only good or two things as far as she was concerned. Cannonfodder, and...

Nala left towards her quarters with a wink over her shoulder at the staring Amanda, a confident, feminine swagger accentuating her hips and buttocks as she walked. She lounged for what seemed an extremely long time, and quickly grew bored. Since she was naked, she began to play with herself, and imagined that she was lying once again in her bedchamber within the elven temple. She imagined herself with Amanda and Charlotte in the bed on either side of her, dressed in transparent silks, their oiled skin glistening and smelling of the fragrance of winter birch and blissful temple flowers. Violet would be there too, wearing a choker of pearls with a tiny silver chain attached to it that and the bed post. She'd be wearing nothing else. There would be elven males, four of them, well endowed and muscular, fresh from hand to hand combat training, presenting themselves before her, addressing her as their lady and mistress. She would grin and beckon them over, and tell Amanda and Charlotte to see to the men's needs.

The daydream played its way out in Nala's mind as her fingers slipped in between her legs and began to slowly play over her moistening slit. As the action in her mind heated up, so too did her body, and she began to moan softly, grinding her fingers softly into herself. She slowed her pace, making the dream last, smiling and giggling at the naughty things the girls were doing and all the creative positions they were getting themselves into.

When she next opened her eyes, it was at the sound of the goblins entering her chamber and lining up. They watched her eagerly and she was so on edge by that time that she didn't mind, in fact, with a little imagination, she might just close her eyes and picture them as the elves from her dream. Their cocks were long enough so she might be able to convince herself enough to indulge in the fantasy.

"Come on then..." she said, arching her back and moaning as she ground into herself. Then, pulling her wet fingers out of her flower, she showed off just how wet she was. "I've been entertaining myself for too long. It's time for you four to finish the job. You there." She pointed to the small one who had entered first, and as she did so she spread her legs, giving them all a perfect view. "I need to be licked clean. The rest of you can start by licking me too, all over."

The goblins would obey her wishes and approach her with eager eyes. Once they had licked her long enough, she'd start to grope and fondle their shafts. She'd close her eyes and lick the creatures as though they were fine elven specimens, and she'd encourage them to fuck her once she'd orgasmed from the initial licking. If they treated her well, she might even allow one of them to loose himself inside her ass, but she wouldn't allow the risk of pregnancy. It was not something that interested her, especially not with such lowly creatures. So whenever one of them fucked her, she would tell him to cum on her belly and breasts.

She passed the time, challenging her sexual competency by trying to make the goblins orgasm much more often than herself. She used a lot of teasing tactics, sensual touches with her hands and feet, and she would definitely take advantage of her slightly elongated tongue, which she was enjoying quite a bit.

When she was finally satisfied, she would dismiss the goblins to fetch her some clean water and a rag with which to clean herself. Then once clean, she would seek out her goblin officers and reconfirm everything that she had ordered, filling them then on her diversion scheme.

The diversion was critical to Nala's own plans. The goblins needed to be committed to this attack. They would not abandon the plan if all their captured women AND beloved mistress were being used in such a daring fashion. To retreat would be to lose everything.

Nala smirked. The scheme would work. The slavers would be tricked. Once the goblins were notified and set to march, Nala would gather the girls and give them a brief overview as she had done with Amanda and Charlotte. She was certain that all she'd have to say were "we're going to give ourselves over to a bunch of lustful men" and the warped among them would go along gladly with whatever she said.