What's new

Checking Interest Ero Legend of Zelda RP

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Checking Interest Ero Legend of Zelda RP

A thought. Will Twili going to have hats and hair accessories as race-specific weaponry or something?

Cuz' I mean, there was Midna's crazy broken plot-device rockhat. I dunno about other people, but I'm totally going to punch the shit out of stuff with my hair.

Hat of Time, Majora's Hat.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure Majora was whipping people with his face tentacles... beard...

He's like Cthulhu! :eek:

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well... I hadn't erally intended to make up any head gear or anything...

And actually wearing Links awesome hat comes optional while your wearing a similar (Heroic) outfitting

I'm sure some armour pieces can or will cover the head, but as was said those are destructible... But that fused shadow Midna had? Yeah... Lets save that plot device for another time please? Hair punching is pretty haxxor as it is... Don't need the fists to be larger than a block...

Of course if theres anything ELSE that comes to mind... And remember! Masks were already approved...

In fact... I thought up a... "Bad Mask" for people to find and try out...

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just beat Skyward Sword...

And BOY was it great!

With a Hoarde of 300+ enemies all on a single spiral starcase after Boss Battle and then direcly into a Final Battle... Definatly one End Game to remember...

And Now that I have all this new info I can make mine even better!

Already have +2 more secret weapons
Some Evil OR Good events and the cause/effects for them
Diving Items (If Zoran Increases Underwater Action and/or Combat Rolls)

Working on currently:

Tying everything together
Keaton the Ghost Fox...
Earrings (Multitude of effects, and stackable with other equipment... Such as Fire/Frost/Shock Warding But can also have other effects... Such as increasing Certain Stats and...

Okay... New Idea as I was writing! *yay!* Increase Dropped Loot Chances like Rupees and Hearts... And the odd treaure!

Speaking of treasure... I gotta add to the list of them now...

There and also increase the amount of wallets there are... Doubt anyones gonna really NEED that much cash... But now you can pretty much be a walking bank... Ready for Magic Armour or Like Like to munch up...

Wise Idea to make a few Upgrades to your wallet as soon as you can as you only start with 99r Max But then it easily triples to 300r

I'll try to keep everyone updated as I go...