What's new

Checking Interest Ero Legend of Zelda RP

Reputation score
Re: Checking Interest Ero Legend of Zelda RP

Well here is my character minus the stuff you have to roll for.
Seeing as I have no idea how a Twili lives ill be making some stuff up in my background that I can get rid of if you don't like.
Name: Rena
Origin: Twili
Lust 25
Fertility 0
Purity 10
Sensitivity 25
Speed 9
Attack 1
Defense .5
MP 6
Heart 4

=:Items:=

Weapon -
Shield -
Clothing -
Boots -
Armour -
Mobility -
Bow -

Consumables

Arrows 00
Bombs 00
Empty Bottle
Rupees 00

Spoils Satchel

=:personal:=

Sex Drive:
Sexual Allure :
Nipple Length :
Nipple Width :
Hip width :
Height :
Virgin : Yes
Breast size:
Lactation flow: None
Beauty Level: Average
Current Race: Twili

=:Techniques:=

Current

Mastered

Used

---

Background

Standing at (don’t have her Height yet, will edit when I get one)’ “ with blue and yellow eyes that seem to blend and mix, Rena gave one last look at her self in her mirror. Seeing her dark blue outfit, red cloak and light green runes that marked her as a Twili Rena reflected on the major things in her life before setting out.

Having spent most of her life studding magic Rena was a pretty decent witch although this, and her only speaking a few words at a time, did leave her with a small number of friends.

Do to this she would spend time running to help her escape people that picked on her because of her weakness until she found a spell to help her.

With the spell cast Rena found that she was almost immune to harm but in her haste she made some mistakes with the spell. Rena found that it had cost her most of her magic powers and all of her spell. It also left her with constant sexual fantasies, although minor, and she was quite sensitive.
(this seems like a good reason for both her High defense and her negatives)

Before Rena could try to find a way to fix this, she felt a calling to leave the Twilight and was compelled to follow it.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rena and Aeriel are both alright, and approved now I can get back to work!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have made an intersting discovery. There ARE in fact humans in the Legend of Zelda universe. The inhabitants of Holondrum and Labrynna are human. Some examples include Maple, Ralph, Queen Ambi, etc... I made this discovery on Zeldapedia, and their ear shape is enough evidence to convince me that this is true...

See! The ears aren't pointy!

Also, you forgot the Tokay... that godawful gecko race.. in case anyone is interested...

Last edited:
OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There are several races that don't have pointed ears, the Sheikah for one... But there sub-Race is still Hylian... Gannondorf doesn't have Pointed ears (In OoT at least, or in WW, his more Beastial form in TP has slightly pointed... More closer to his Gerudo Lineage)

And as for Tokay...

They were just... A bit TOO odd... I couldn't really see them being used in any of the prevalent Sexual exploitations nor could figure out much for adventuing skills...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are several races that don't have pointed ears, the Sheikah for one... But there sub-Race is still Hylian... Gannondorf doesn't have Pointed ears (In OoT at least, or in WW, his more Beastial form in TP has slightly pointed... More closer to his Gerudo Lineage)

And as for Tokay...

They were just... A bit TOO odd... I couldn't really see them being used in any of the prevalent Sexual exploitations nor could figure out much for adventuing skills...
First... There are CLEARLY humans in the LoZ universe.

Second... If you can have a Goron be used in prevalent sexual exploitations, a Tokay can too. Plus, I doubt we've seen a female variant of Tokay.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have not played whatever Tokay come from, but I presume they have fucking sweetass lizard tongues. Maybe extendo-sticky ones like a chameleon? Or are they forked?

Anyway.

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unknown... But now i'm gonna have to look for a Minish Cap Manga to find one and find out... If there even featured in there...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I think the Tokay were in one of the Oracle of... games. They'd probably be alright for an enemy but I can't see them being a good choice for PC's in sex scenes.

And Iggy, ultimately it's up to Bei if the non-pointy eared Hylians are called humans or even something else entirely.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Female Tokay'd probably look very sexy.

They'd probably be weak against cold, and they'd have sticky fingers giving them incredible dexterity.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm sure this is attractive to SOMEONE.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm sure this is attractive to SOMEONE.
I doubt it would look THAT similar to the male Tokay.

They could look like this:

Or This:

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Guys. Guys.

Deku scrub chicks.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys. Guys.

Deku scrub chicks.
I agree~. But I'd also like to see someone actually play as a female Tokay.

Some advantages I can see to playing a Tokay are high dexterity and thieving/salvaging skills and climbing. They'd probably already be able to swim for short distances. Some disadvantages would probably be weakness to cold.

Last edited:
OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I thought I covered this... Even though there Rounded of ear, there still considered Hylian

And about the Tokay...

It's not just that I HAVENT made anything for them, I wasn't planning on it... And honestly, I still don't... The Oracle of series is too far into the Future for this adventure, A Tokay ancestor may be meet and greetable...

Remember, this is less than a 100 years before OoT

Watarara were from the OoT and MM era exactly, but Twili may be argued that The few hundred years between OoT/MM era and TP era isn't enough to warrent Twili... But I say the Kingdom was established at a time before Hyrule had there own Royal Family... So... The only fabrication (If it IS fabrication) is the ability to traverse between the kingdoms...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought I covered this... Even though there Rounded of ear, there still considered Hylian

And about the Tokay...

It's not just that I HAVENT made anything for them, I wasn't planning on it... And honestly, I still don't... The Oracle of series is too far into the Future for this adventure, A Tokay ancestor may be meet and greetable...

Remember, this is less than a 100 years before OoT

Watarara were from the OoT and MM era exactly, but Twili may be argued that The few hundred years between OoT/MM era and TP era isn't enough to warrent Twili... But I say the Kingdom was established at a time before Hyrule had there own Royal Family... So... The only fabrication (If it IS fabrication) is the ability to traverse between the kingdoms...
Meh fine...

EDIT: I just remembered that the Tokay existed 100 years BEFORE Oracle of Ages and we have no idea how long they've been living since then...

Last edited:
OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay... I know there has been another lapse in this... But thats only really cause of my just starting working recently...

Everyone can expect a big update around 11/20 also... A whole new country, new bosses, new enemies, new tools!

And... Maybe new plot points to the story as I introduce Skyloft

Now whether I continue digging for more and more information on Skyward Sword or work more on the story development I already have is up to you...

(Beetle is an Unlockable tool so far... And Digger Gauntlets... I havent fully found a place for them just yet...)

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I vote for story development.... :D

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alrighty...

Storyline is pretty much good to go, and with that we should be getting pretty close to finishing this thing and actually starting it... (Although things would be faster going if I didn't have to be focusing on work all the time...

Currently I'm working on finishing touches of combat and... Extra musics, usable for puzzles combat and other numerous oddities... So after I'm done with this part, we should have a fully functional music system...

We already have a variety of interchangeable musical instruments to choose from... But now with musics having even more effects than they had in games And more of them to play with...

(I already tested a little bit... You can actually fight whole battles with your instrument if you wanted...)

I already have 4 hidden weapons to "unlock" And I may place more if I can think of any extras

One of which is made just for fun... As it would make the game WAAY easy...

Temperature Change now also has a change on you also!

Enter volcanic, desert, mountanious, or glacial regions and you might find your progress a bit harder... What with the addition of Heat Exhaustion and Hypothermia... And along with these changes a new cluster of clothings to go with them...

So... Yeah... Basically, just saying I'm not just sitting on my hands... Every chance I get even at work I'm spending on new ideas for this...

Again... Still open to Ideas... Any Suggestions at all...

OP
M

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Today has been pretty productive...

Pretty wacky, cooky and hectic as hell...

But I DID get some new ideas...

I brand new Boss (Very High Difficulty Rating)

And a few new shields... Some even for uses other than just blocking!

One more Hidden Weapon (5 Now)

Currently working on:

More shield stuffs!
Spear Weapon (Guard Disguise Weapon Default)

Annnd I think thats all for today...

Comments, suggestions... And I'm out!