What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

This circle just needs to release it's next game already, XD

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New pic on the blog (finally), looks like he's going to add the enemies from the first game to the third.

Man, I can't wait to play as that blue twin-tail haired girl. This game is pretty awesome.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The enemy I want nothing to do with. I don even want to slay it. Just... not be near.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

New Blog Post.

I can't make it out too well even translated. I'm not sure if they're saying that they updated the first three games already, or that they will soon.

Near the end of the post there's a picture they said they'll color. I think those girls are for the following game.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't understand it though, does this mean there are new features in the game? If there are, how do I get them onto my copies of the game?
EDIT:

Looks like the updates actually aren't released yet. They were just describing some additions to the game?

Someone prove me wrong please.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe they are finished, the comments were thanking him for his work and that he deserved a good rest. They probably won't show up til DLsite updates. He was also saying to read the README for info and to contact him for bug reports so all signs point to completion.

Reputation score

Yep updates for all three of the previous games are finished. Theres a door that connects between the first two games (I think thats what he means anyway) and a shooty fountain thing for the third game that does a similar function I believe.

As KHTA said, the comments are all thanking him for his hard work and asking him to take a break. It might take a bit for them to show up on DLsite though, again, as KHTA said.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not there....it hasn't been posted yet or it didn't make it in time to be posted today.

Well, it should be in sometime this week at the most though....

I hope....well, I'm going fishing. *grabs hat and sharpens claws*

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I will be vigilant as you prepare yourself for fish catching.

All I have to do is play Street Fighter x Tekken and fap anyway.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll be providing links shortly. We're not allowed to give a link to the first one, correct? Due to the loli-whatsits?

Here's the links for Mecha and the lovely green haired one.

Mecha -

Green Haired -

EDIT: Here's the first game.

Zurine -

Let me know if they don't work or anything.

Last edited:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think it'll be fine to upload the pink one, since it seems to be making an exception. If not, it'll just be removed shortly. I'm sure anyone who have happened to download from the link wouldn't've mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.