What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

I think that I'll choose the average one from these three (ojou-sama and oba-san). She just looks somewhat different with her goggles and stuff and kawaii~ :eek:

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is the blog address for this guy btw?

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So has any kind of updated game actually come out yet? Or anything featuring new stuff? Last update I remember was the nerd kid stuff.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So has any kind of updated game actually come out yet? Or anything featuring new stuff? Last update I remember was the nerd kid stuff.
Nope, doesn't seem so_Otherwise we would all know about it by now.

I think that I'll choose the average one from these three (ojou-sama and oba-san). She just looks somewhat different with her goggles and stuff and kawaii~
Well, i would most likely choose that big breasted one.Not because of the breasts(as i'm not really into big breasts), but because of her clothes(mmm, those stockings and underwear), and because she has that mature charm(I'm not into older women or something, and she's not that old anyway, but she's the the eldest of all the heroines it seems(and the best rounded one)).

Last edited:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zurinetta
Not sure what the second ones name is. Something (topic) madanyai.
Miss Sherii

Reputation score

For clarification, I think the second girl's name hasn't been decided yet, though why he used nyai instead of nai is either some kind of inside joke or I have no clue. I don't think she's a catgirl at least.

Last edited:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So its probably something like oname mada n(y)ai. Meaning just what you said. No name yet.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That goggle girl makes me excited for the next game.

Ziotreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The guy mentioned on his blog he is working on his next game. And it will be a new Zurine game. Zurine being the pink-haired girl in swimsuit. I'm not sure how it's difficult to figure this out. The art he posts is just art. You know like on an artist blog, they like to post arts too. That's what he does.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

The guy mentioned on his blog he is working on his next game. And it will be a new Zurine game. Zurine being the pink-haired girl in swimsuit. I'm not sure how it's difficult to figure this out. The art he posts is just art. You know like on an artist blog, they like to post arts too. That's what he does.
How can you be sure of this? I don't doubt what you are sayin, but could you show us where he says this, even if we cannot understand it.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How can you be sure of this? I don't doubt what you are sayin, but could you show us where he says this, even if we cannot understand it.
In his post from April 2, he says: 4作目は「ズリネアドベンチャ2」を作ります。

In English, he's saying that his 4th game will be Zurine adventure 2. The latest pictures he posted are from a side project he's been working on. It's possible that it will materialize into a game later on, maybe?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ziotreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In his post from April 2, he says: 4作目は「ズリネアドベンチャ2」を作ります。
Pretty much. Even if you didn't notice that (or if you had no knowledge whatsoever in Japanese), there's also the side picture he posted in that post. The lastest post said that he was drawing Zurine so much that he felt like imaginating her older sister. Which is the picture he drew.

TLDR? A new Zurine game.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The art he posts is just art. You know like on an artist blog, they like to post arts too. That's what he does.
You're right about the Zurine 2 but he's also working on these other two games (and that's why he has posted the sketches of these 3 girls last time).

If you look at his post from March 12 he wrote:
"精霊さんのゲームも考案中。" (Spirits game is also being developed) under pic
"新たなゲームで出したいキャラ達" (These are the characters I want to put in the new game) under pic

Well, I think that we just have to wait for more updates from him.

Last edited:

laineclarkjr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holy shit dude, if he busts out 2 or 3 games ill love him forever! being able to see all those girls get fucked...goddamn! I need to learn how to do things like this!!!! id do this everyday!

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dat art.

Burn me for saying it, but I'm looking forward to that princess Zurinetta girl. Also Sherry.

And personally I would have liked to see Mecha adventure 2, but Zurine is alright as well.

cookie_god

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

out of curiousity since i just noticed them, has anyone else found what one could say are "secret" demos?

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

out of curiousity since i just noticed them, has anyone else found what one could say are "secret" demos?
Im quite possitive that if anyone were to find such a thing they'd tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.