What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [cherrypoi] みちくさ試作ゲーム詰め合わせ (RJ01012245)

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Untitled1.png
Author summary:
"This is an assortment of prototype games introduced in the ci-en article."
*Caution* At first glance, there are 16 titles in the collection, but they are all in the early stages of production.
It can't be played as a decent game. For those who want to see what they are going to make.
You can check the general contents in the introduction image and readme in the trial version.

None of the works have story progression. As soon as you start it, you can see a little H scene.
If you're going to force me, "Water Spirit Breeder MZ Experimental" and "Zurine in Shikoverse" are a little walkable and have a lot of H scenes.

tl;dr the author made a lot of demos (like 2.5 GB worth) with art but never made them into proper games. This is a collection of those half-baked animations & stories.

Gameplay:
I think there's like one RPGmaker battle sim.

Controls:
Use WASD to move. Use enter to interact with things.

DLsite:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do not pay for this. This author has now officially lost all respect from me for doing this.
As said by the OP "This is a collection of half-baked animations" using the word stories is pushing it.
Basically, one of the worst cash grabs I've seen from a JP dev I use to really love. Made worst by the 121 jackasses that gave this paid proof of various concepts 5 stars.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Bro relax, this is literally just several (and I mean several) months worth of ci-en supporter content put into a $5 bundle for people who don't want to backpay on his ci-en. It's not that big a deal.

Like, I could understand the frustration if it was full-game price, but this is literally only as expensive as one month's worth of ci-en on the lowest tier

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Bro relax, this is literally just several (and I mean several) months worth of ci-en supporter content put into a $5 bundle for people who don't want to backpay on his ci-en. It's not that big a deal.

Like, I could understand the frustration if it was full-game price, but this is literally only as expensive as one month's worth of ci-en on the lowest tier
Yeah, but you have to realize this is probably a massive disgusting spit in the face of anyone who's been supporting him long-term quietly hoping he'd put something out worthwhile when it's
been obvious that, like 95% of all hentai game devs, all they're going to do is phone it in because the money pumps in regardless if effort is pumped out.

Not that anyone would be stupid enough to actually support a dev like that for such a long amount of time when the outcome of such a waste of money is so obvious.
You'd have to be monumentally brainless to fall for that. Like "falling for a crypto scam" brainless.

Hentai devs live in a rough world.. You either die producing a demo, or live long enough to see yourself churn out RPG Maker games..

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This post has been selected for meaningless arbitration from an indulging moderator.
To be fair dlsite actively deletes, and has been doing so since it's inception, many reviews that are deemed 'too negative', and have indulged in about as much arbitration as a forum moderator. You'd have to somehow piss off dlsite staff or trigger a prejudice of theirs to get a review score lower than 4. As for JP devs getting involved in the 'you paid 6 months for this?' schtick, most of the western world has shown how starved and accepting people are of being content with peanuts. I don't blame them for taking advantage of it, there's nothing noble about our timeline currently. I wouldn't excuse it either of course, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

Last edited: