What's new

Chiitrans

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hope the mods don't delete this thread in 2 secs and I hope everyone doesn't think this is a stupid thread, but I recently noticed that Chiitrans 1 is no longer available for download. That's Chiitrans1. Not Chiitrans2. Not Chiitrans lite, but Chiitrans1.

This is (arguably) the best of the three because in addition to having furigana, it also highlights the words for translations. This is especially helpful when you have a word like アトリエ which most translators just leave as "atelier" but Chiitrans translates it as "studio" and tells you that "atelier" is the French word for that.

Now the reason I made this thread was because my computer recently crashed and the computer I'm using now didn't have Chiitrans1 on it and after trying out the other two translators I was about to give up rpgs forever because they just weren't as good. Luckily, I had a backup of an old computer I had 3 years ago so I searched through the files and found Chiitrans1. I quickly saved it to mega and I'll try to keep it there for as long as possible.

So to anyone that is looking for Chiitrans1 you can find it here. I know now that things that are on the Internet really don't stay there forever unless we, the users, try our hardest to keep them there. I hope you all save Chiitrans in a good location so that we may never lose it for good.

Attachments