What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Chikko ] チッコ ENDLESS FANTASY RE137867 RJ137867

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ137867 ENDLESS FANTASY

've got no idea how you save full back but in the 1.01 is also schwera error.

at the boss without you land in the beginning in the black box and stuck

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

've got no idea how you save full back but in the 1.01 is also schwera error.

at the boss without you land in the beginning in the black box and stuck
kill it hehe, after clear game, mob GoR hscene can see in town

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

because of an error it can not play through you lived closer, only one

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uploaded to MEGA:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks, was going to upload to mega after I downloaded from torrent, but I was still at 48% lol

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is rapidgator I fought from the internet !!!!

ohoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty simple game. No idea what the story is, but you go from Dungeon (Scene for boss and red miniboss) -> Sex scenes at night ->Talk to king ->Get new outfit to use for 1 "special" scene ->Dungeon. all the way until the end.

After everything is done you have free play mode which allows you to revisit all scenes, and the bosses/minibosses are wandering around town so you can walk into them for their scene.

For the scenes at night, you basically talk to all the npcs on the yellow road until 1 gives you a quest, whereby you get teleported to the bat and he shows you the sign of the building to enter. After entering the building you find the new npc to talk to and equip whatever appearance he asks (Some black tights, naked, breasts showing, pussy showing) for and the scene starts.

Attached the save file for those of you who are lazy to finish the game. Almost all buildings have scenes in them. Buildings with an npc at the door are the "special" scenes where you need to change to a specific outfit, and there are 3 npcs in the city itself (Left map, boy at bottom left area, clown at left area. Right map, dwarf guard at the market). When you talk to and npc with a scene, he will tell you what outfit to put on with a speech bubble (the 4 mentioned above). The special outfits like sailor costume, gym/bloomers outfit are only used for 1 special scene each.
Is there a room where you can revisit most of the scenes, or do you have to go in different buildings and approach different monsters to revisit a scene?

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a room where you can revisit most of the scenes, or do you have to go in different buildings and approach different monsters to revisit a scene?
There's no centralised CG room, so you gotta run around and find the scenes. The monsters are all on the yellow road so they aren't that hard to find.

ohoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no centralised CG room, so you gotta run around and find the scenes. The monsters are all on the yellow road so they aren't that hard to find.
Okay. Thanks for the reply!

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are half of the buildings supposed to be yellow and not able to enter or did my game mess up?

Last edited:

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are half of the buildings supposed to be yellow and not able to enter or did my game mess up?
Yeah, they appear later as the sex quest associated with them comes into play. (I think)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, they appear later as the sex quest associated with them comes into play. (I think)
I'm stuck then, the latest scene I got is when she puts on a sailor/school girl outfit and gets fucked in front of a class (sex ed?). After that I'm totally lost

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Before I make an attempt to look past the awful cover art, is this game really any good? If it is, then I can treat it like Tetris and enjoy it.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Before I make an attempt to look past the awful cover art, is this game really any good? If it is, then I can treat it like Tetris and enjoy it.
If you don't like the cover art, you aren't going to like the game, as the h scenes use that style just with a bit of animation.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After defeating the slime boss in the ice cave, I can't find the character who gives you third H scene of that evening. I talked to everyone outside, but maybe missing someone or need to change clothes?

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but...
Do any of you guys have this game or links for it? Been searching and i couldn't find anything.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's on the brink of death, but it still works