What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Slow and steady. Latest content is pretty good, but there's not much of it in the 3.X updates, probably better to just wait for 4.0. It's a pretty big download.

that0neguy

Reputation score
hey everyone im new here and I have a question and someone tell how to get back to the slayers hq I accidentally went down the waterfall and can't get back:(

Zourk

Reputation score
If you didn't activate the teleport i think you need to reuse the same road to go back to the HQ . I didn't played the game for some time so i am not sure . I did the same thing the first time i played the game. Personally in rpg game i save the game every 2 minute so.... i just load back lol

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
love this game but...
seriously He needs to add more hint in the game (Still stuck when Ordered to go to the Crypt (already have the cloak and already read the book... doing Purity Saint Route... the crypt is locked and Sylia said she have to sneak into the crypt when going to the inn for a sleep))

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Could just keep the saves.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey friends, sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm still at the first chapter, 3 people in town have red checkmarks and I have no idea how to accept those quests. I can't seem to do go into the forest at night for the hunts, and I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do.

Mekkor

Reputation score
Hey friends, sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm still at the first chapter, 3 people in town have red checkmarks and I have no idea how to accept those quests. I can't seem to do go into the forest at night for the hunts, and I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do.
talk to NPCs while holding SHIFT to accept their quests. Do the ones available and the story should progess

Maelion

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi there :)
Long time no see ULMF People. I was for a while here at the very beginning then I left. Now I'm back :) Maybe the 0.4.1A has been posted by someone but anyways...

I invite you to download it :

This one should be cleared of bugs reported so far.
I also added a little bonus with a pink pentagram in the hostel of Lerid, the latter will be evolutive for the next one...

Inn Lerid Pink Pentagram 2.jpg

0.5 ! The next big update is in preparation, I wish it would be something memorable so I have a lot of work ahead of me.
I will give you some news very soon on this point as well as the next project, still in reflection.
If you have not done so yet, join my discord here :

You can support me on

And finally you can visit

See you soon !

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi all !

Here we are, after four years of development the Chronicles of Leridia has finally finished its main story.

I'm really happy to have reached this stage and I didn't think the project would become so exciting over the years. I'm really proud of myself because it was a real challenge.

I hope you guys have a lot of fun with this update.

Here's what's being proposed :

- About 2.5 to three hours of content exclusively focused on the main story

- A new special Deviant dungeon

- A new special Saint dungeon

- The last tower in the Lost Dimension

- The Palace which is the final dungeon

- more than 800 cgs added

- New music and sounds

- A voice for Jessica on a few lines of dialogue

- A sad end

- A Happy Ending

-Bug fixes since 0.4.1A

Grab the link here :

What's next?

I will now work on adding content that hasn't been finished like the slums content or the Pearl Armor quest. This will be added in a 0.5 series.

And most of all, a big work of fine-tuning envue of a 1.0 in the coming months.

Thank you for your support !

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I finished this game's v0.6.

One thing I think is missing (or I failed to find) is a NG+ option once princess mode has started. It would be nice to replay with/without completing certain quests to see the result.

In addition, certain quests are not being added to the "failed quest" list after they become impossible to complete such as the "I'm not your bitch quest" if you become the Orc-Lady's slave via being 'poisoned' event, and "corrupting the queen" not being listed as failed if you chose to 'fail' it.

Edit: Another thing that is greatly missing is a "speed up"/ "skip" key, and a "run faster" setting. Which I feel are artificially making the game longer than it needs to be.

Last edited:
OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can speed up/skip by holding the space bar.
NEW COL 0.6A available here with bugs fixed !

If you like the game, please consider supporting me on

This update in 0.6 opens a series that will be the last one before 1.0 focusing on the Princess mode.
It contains :
- A quest for the Divine Heart of Desire (called Pearl Armor) with a new small island, a new character and a dungeon.
- Several scenes in this quest are repeatable with variations and the Pregnancy theme.
- New scenes with the Pearl Bikini in Basin on the beach and on the wrestling ring in sex doll mode

Princess Mode
Once the game is over and the demons are defeated, Sylia must now rule as Princess in the castle of Lerid.
This mode introduces the main protagonists, a Hentai scene and a system of emotional ties. It will be enriched in updates 0.6.
Find Loïc, Jack, King Byron, Beatrice...and new ones like Jean or the beautiful Ken (lol).

This mode is a game within the game, I hope you will like it.
The mode is introduced in 0.6 and will be expanded in 0.6 serie.

- Some bugs have been fixed as well as some small changes available in the changelog.
If you want to start the Princess Mode right away : load the save 7

tof.PNG
0.6.jpg
0.6a.jpg
PMode1.jpg

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
I maybe have a bug. I try to get the last key from the 3 giants. Theone I can't get is from the wrestler in the tavern. I won numerous times but he don't give me the key. Any clue to get it?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I maybe have a bug. I try to get the last key from the 3 giants. Theone I can't get is from the wrestler in the tavern. I won numerous times but he don't give me the key. Any clue to get it?
I had the same issue. I had to beat him 3x in a row, 3 days in a row, I think...

I also had to unlock the fuck doll mode too...