What's new

ACT Ryona [Cinderalle Castle] リトルカノープス / Little Canopus (RJ354420)

Dercry

Reputation score

リトルカノープス Little Canopus (RJ354420)
dlsite:
by Cinderalle Castle same developer of Arms Bless

Controls: Map/Combat
Z- confirm/ Attack

X- Cancel/ Menu screen

C- turn on/off battle stance

V- Library (magic to find out information about the enemy)

A S D F Q W E R- Skill

←↑→↓- Move

F4- to resize the screen

F12- Reset the game (return to the title screen)

Story:
This is an ARPG in which a demon girl who was oppressed in the demon world lives in a magic academy in the human world.
Tags: School/Academy Captivity Tickling Tentacle Machine Sex Interspecies Sex Cunnilingus Ryona/Brutal

Since Arms Bless received a translation I guess this one will to, I just gonna wait for it

krykry

Reputation score
Full save.
The game doesn't have much in regards to H content, but the story/animation/direction is a blast. Strongly recommend playing the game for the story and audio/visual aspect.
Lise is an absolute chad. And probably the guy who animated/directed these cutscenes has been already kidnapped by some animu/game studio to slave for them for eternity.

Attachments

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Like the other games from the circle then
Which i like as well because of their style
But god damn 3 fucking GB and it's not even voiced, i bet it's just because the dev decided to include in all the runtimes, just like that other game what was its name? oh yeah, Celesphonia

dazedanon19

Reputation score
The game doesn't have much in regards to H content, but the story/animation/direction is a blast.
How many scenes are there? Are they at least long? I'm definitely going to wait for a proper translation of this one. I found Arms Bless just okay, the scenes in this one look a bit better.

krykry

Reputation score
How many scenes are there? Are they at least long? I'm definitely going to wait for a proper translation of this one. I found Arms Bless just okay, the scenes in this one look a bit better.
There are no actual scenes. Just 2d animations (which are pretty neat, but still just animations). No text/story H-Scenes.
As for the size, it's probably because of all the damn cutscenes and animations. Went completely bonkers with them.

PS: There is no Ryona in this game with exception of advert scenes for previous games in the H-Gallery.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Oh I see, well that's interesting. I'll consider it when there's a proper translation out anyway.

krykry

Reputation score
Oh I see, well that's interesting. I'll consider it when there's a proper translation out anyway.
That would be for the best, since story alongside animation is the best selling point for this one.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There are no actual scenes. Just 2d animations (which are pretty neat, but still just animations). No text/story H-Scenes.
As for the size, it's probably because of all the damn cutscenes and animations. Went completely bonkers with them.

PS: There is no Ryona in this game with exception of advert scenes for previous games in the H-Gallery.
So is this a sequel to the previous games?

Also no, pixel art animations do not make up for 3 fucking GB XD
Don't get me wrong though, they're very good i agree with you there

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No ryona scenes per se, but throughout the story there are several sections that include implied/offscreen torture as well as a fair amount of blood and 1-2 cases of dismemberment. Nothing too explicit for the most part. They get better.

This is also probably Cinderalle's first direct sequel to a previous work: the game is set roughly a year after DT MAGICAL SCHOOL. Much like that game, most of the game size is probably from all the high-quality cutscenes and animations. Man didn't hold back at all.

Gameplay is basically AINSEL with the "push button for skill" system from ARMS BLESS and a little bit of puzzle solving from DT MAGICAL SCHOOL.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've run up and down on very map. how do you get the slime rape scene?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Question...
How do you even save?...

Edit* I found out finally lol

Last edited:

A5221059

Reputation score
Full save.
The game doesn't have much in regards to H content, but the story/animation/direction is a blast. Strongly recommend playing the game for the story and audio/visual aspect.
Lise is an absolute chad. And probably the guy who animated/directed these cutscenes has been already kidnapped by some animu/game studio to slave for them for eternity.
THX DUDE that's all i need😂

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Full save.
Got error message when extract file.
Could you please re upload the new one?

Attachments

us.aaron

Reputation score
PLZ send a new one; same problem as the buddies above, I even contacted Dell's after-sales and said there must be smt wrong with my hard drive LOL

Got error message when extract file.
Could you please re upload the new one?
This is definitely the first time in my life to upload something to forum, and BTW, when you enter the game, the gallery is nearby.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Full save.
Full save.
how to add that file into the game?