What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally, news about something completely new!

Article about the sequel here:

But it seems like this was release 2 months ago, Sadly it was only briefly mentioned here or there and otherwise ignored.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Finally, news about something completely new!

Article about the sequel here:

But it seems like this was release 2 months ago, Sadly it was only briefly mentioned here or there and otherwise ignored.
I am pretty sure that its a small game that is just showing what happened to the main character when she goes back to her world. It will involve her and her mother. The game has not released yet. and Dev said it will release this month. Here is a link to the blog with more information.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am pretty sure that its a small game that is just showing what happened to the main character when she goes back to her world. It will involve her and her mother. The game has not released yet. and Dev said it will release this month. Here is a link to the blog with more information.
you know if the game will be sell alone or who have already bought the main game will receive the little sequel for free?
if will be sell alone i hope to find it again on dlsite, i hate buy from other site like dmm or getchu.
i cant find this information on his blog.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It should have been released already. There is a post locked behind a 1000 yen payment plan which is exclusive to his mini-games going forward from what I understand from his previous posts. It seems you can only buy this on his Cien page.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It should have been released already. There is a post locked behind a 1000 yen payment plan which is exclusive to his mini-games going forward from what I understand from his previous posts. It seems you can only buy this on his Cien page.
yep, i've seen it. i confirm the game is out only on ci-en behind the 1000yen paywall.
oh well.... here we go again "sound of credit card"
i hope it will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.