What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gianclod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

i feel fucking stupid but i'm stuck, i got the first 3 orbs i got the key in the underwater cave i sold panties in the leftmost huse and i got the scene with the guy in the inn and the scene of the blonde girl in duke house behind church and near her husband BUT i cannot work at night anywhere and don't know how to get more scenes

Ch1

Reputation score

While I saw the mention of the amount of bugs, I haven't seen this one specifically mentioned and since it's turning my head around (and my apologies if it's been asked >_<) every time I exit a town, I get a second window open forcing me to select the main window again to continue playing.

I tried a fresh download, re-installing rpg vx ace in case I messed up somewhere but still now dice.
Anyone ran into this on this or any other game and know of a fix?

Img file attached if it's of any help.

Attachments

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sell underwear shop can prostitution, 2nd in forest west, 3rd is talk to item equip and pub master then talk to girl outside left house
From etigoya's walkthrough - can anyone explain the "2nd in forest west" thing? I have all 4 orbs, still can't do pretty much any of the night events.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i need help with this i already have tentacle armor

Attachments

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you need to reach the other end of the forest, the tentacle armor is only for the part where the seed is found.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

where ice mountains in the walkthrough to get fish? i dont see it on map
i only see ogremountian and yeti mountain!

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where ice mountains in the walkthrough to get fish? i dont see it on map
i only see ogremountian and yeti mountain!
You mean eel? Just go to the ice mountain... In the t-junction area before you meet yeti (before the cave) just keep going north... You will find the "old" man there...

Last edited:

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... have 4 orbs, did the mountain prostitution, strip show gangbang, sold panties, did the first batch of night events (peeking at Aina at Duke's place, peeking at Aina with Aiba, the kid's prostitution scene, sex with Aiba), did the event with the trio in the abandoned shack. Still can't do panty shop prostitution or work at the brothel.

When I try to offer to prostitute Mai at the panty shop, she gives the same line she has been giving the entire time about not wanting to go down to that level. I searched through the entirety of the forest, there is no scene there that I could find. Anyone minds posting screens of the path I need to take to get there? Please?

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... have 4 orbs, did the mountain prostitution, strip show gangbang, sold panties, did the first batch of night events (peeking at Aina at Duke's place, peeking at Aina with Aiba, the kid's prostitution scene, sex with Aiba), did the event with the trio in the abandoned shack. Still can't do panty shop prostitution or work at the brothel.

When I try to offer to prostitute Mai at the panty shop, she gives the same line she has been giving the entire time about not wanting to go down to that level. I searched through the entirety of the forest, there is no scene there that I could find. Anyone minds posting screens of the path I need to take to get there? Please?
I am wondering the same thing.(cant find a scene in the forest) it's probably explained somewhere in the tread but i cant find it.
Also i am getting this error when i try to prostitute myself in the town(i tried weapon dealer, item shop and green haired guy outside and they all give the same error):
Anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guys, quick question: is there a way to see takuya and aina's first time having sex? by dialogue i know it was when they rested in the lodge (after the party is ambushed by him and duke), just curious if there is and how to trigger it.

aquasilva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe someone already asked but how do you get Mai pregnant? is it by chance or triggering an event?

krnshiney

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to pass the crash at Spirit God's Palace? it happens when you first talk to him

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the heroine NTR in this avoidable or forced? Can I finish this game while remaining a virgin?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If only Kenichi wasn't such a pathetic annoying beta male that just seems so incompatible with Mai, the NTR would had been a lot better. It would also make the nerds rage harder as well, which is always a nice bonus. Heck, I think even Mai finds him uttterly unfuckable unless you force her to fuck him. Still, the NTR was alright though.

techno1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gyu released a sequel short-game for Treasure Hunter Mai; it's released on his Cien (like Patreon) for the 1000 yen a month subscription I think. It's about life in the real world after the events of the main game if you went one of the non-virgin paths. It involves Mai + her mother and most likely some more NTR and involves pregnancy in some way.

Google translation of the overview:

. Basis four pieces, A lot of differences. (Animation is two pieces. )
. The mini game of the NTR of the standing picture a lot of differences.

Sample pic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.