What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

You wanna explain a bit more then just:
It broke.

Details mate, need details so i know what to fix!! xD

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You wanna explain a bit more then just:
It broke.

Details mate, need details so i know what to fix!! xD
just wait me a bit, doing some testing to fix myself :p so good support from ya guys :D

attached ss, whats wrong guys?

Attachments

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, well that explains it.
Missing a graphic file.
I can report that Anime Sharing has uploaded 1.5 version.
So , google search for this games title and look for anime sharing.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, well that explains it.
Missing a graphic file.
I can report that Anime Sharing has uploaded 1.5 version.
So , google search for this games title and look for anime sharing.
but thats completly impossible, i just cleared the game yesterday, and after applying your patch it just goes like that (was playing with your patch yesterday also)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, alot of people seem to have picture errors after 1.3 - 4.
The picture in question for you is
立ち絵用(孕み) i think.
Try a search and see if it show up.
If not, then my best bet is too download latest version, do a re-extract of the rgss2a from 1.5 apply partial then play.
Save file should still work fine.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

立ち絵用(孕み) i think.
If not, then my best bet is too download latest version, do a re-extract of the rgss2a from 1.5 apply partial then play.
i saved the original Game.rgss3a, changed it back and it went smoothly, just when i applied the partial then it becomes like that

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

立ち絵用(孕み) i think.
I'm using the version of the game from anime sharing (they do not have the latest btw, they have the 15/08/01 ver) and it appears there are lots of images that are in the newer update that are not in your translate+ update patch, most of them are pregnancy related and 2 images from the Face section.
I think you need to add all the pregnancy "孕み" images that you have to the patch and also include faces "actor12-face14.png" and "actor14-face14.png" to your patch as well. I assume these faces are both pregnancy related and were not included in any versions before the latest one.

I know there were some pregnancy images included in the game prior to this update, but this update seems to rely on some new images that are certainly not in the older versions.

If DL site will work I will just upload and post the Game.rgss3a for people to use cause I'm pretty sure that the problems stem from too many files are missing or not included in the patch.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

, and as I believed, there was a ton of new images in this version to enable pregnancy and maybe some other things that were not included in the partial+ patch. this should fix any problems if you use the extracted files from this.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

, and as I believed, there was a ton of new images in this version to enable pregnancy and maybe some other things that were not included in the partial+ patch. this should fix any problems if you use the extracted files from this.
much appreciate it, but im so sorry that i deleted the game due to disapointment of the other Endings

but tbh the True Ending was amazing

oouser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yugifan3
Thanks alot for your work. Do you plan to continue supporting translations for latter version of game?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, i thought since the game had loli we couldn't share the game?
Anyway, the game should be playable from start to finish.
( I did play trough the game and didn't encounter any game breaking bugs)

Unless the game gets a update that adds content, ill leave this game be for now. But, if the partial needs update let me know.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm, i thought since the game had loli we couldn't share the game?
Anyway, the game should be playable from start to finish.
( I did play trough the game and didn't encounter any game breaking bugs)

Unless the game gets a update that adds content, ill leave this game be for now. But, if the partial needs update let me know.
not sharing the full game just the Game.rgss3a which has the files needed to update the game properly. I can upload the Graphics folder separately if I have to if it is aganst the rules to post the Game.rgss3a. I just didn't see a reason to because most people will replace the extracted data folder with your translations.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a question,

How do you get the girls pregnant in this game? I am using my old saves, so maybe that could be a reason why I ain't getting them preggo. A step by step guide would be appreciated.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, really enjoy the animation and CG and thanks yugifan3 for the partial translations!!!! Also I appreciate etigoya's effort for the walkthrough. However, it's really hard to understand! I played the game for 3 hours and somehow managed to complete it but im still missing a few cg's and animations T__T Does someone have a 100% save? I'd would be great! But etigoya, I really enjoy your walkthrough and saves, i really do! But for this case its hard to understand xD

Reputation score

Just a question,

How do you get the girls pregnant in this game? I am using my old saves, so maybe that could be a reason why I ain't getting them preggo. A step by step guide would be appreciated.
I think it can only happen in new game +? I could be wrong.

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am sorry to be a bother, but I am stuck trying to enter the tunnel as I cannot find the hotsprings and activate that event. I really appreciate the partial translation and the walkthrough and all the other attempts at helping out. I'd also really appreciate a save file of some sort.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Links are all broken on this game too... if any kind soul has a copy for me, you know where to reach me. :3

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Links are all broken on this game too... if any kind soul has a copy for me, you know where to reach me. :3
Pm me and ill give the source!

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what does the encounter value modify?

edit:i had something edited but i found what i did wrong

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This one also have NTR tag...but since the female usually ends up being a massive slut I'm not sure it's really NTR at that point?
What are you talking about? She has to turn into a slut for it to be NTR, if she's just being forced against her will from beginning to end than its much close to just rape. She could legitimately fall for the other guy but that's actually a weaker form of NTR, as NTR is more powerful when revolves her being more sexually pleased by the other guy. Even if she starts out as a slut, it could be still be considered a weaker form of NTR, as long as her original love interest is betrayed and feels jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.