Not open for further replies.

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Side-scroller action game

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Might wanna start writing up a better description asap, mate. This thread is going to get locked real quick with just that.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yea but he let people know it exist, if it interest anyone, they can start a thread. Unfortunately, doesn't interest me.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not much of a demo. or I can't figure out what to do.
I have the actual game and don't know what to do in town... text for regions pop up but I've been sitting here pressing buttons like an idiot and nothing happens. I hate it when developers just throw away common game conventions just to be cool. Like, okay, you have WSAD and mouse instead of something like arrow keys and x. Fine. So, now, fing left click should do everything, or jump, or dash. You know, one of the action buttons.

But it doesn't... unless I'm missing something.

redlong264

Reputation score
I have the actual game and don't know what to do in town... text for regions pop up but I've been sitting here pressing buttons like an idiot and nothing happens. I hate it when developers just throw away common game conventions just to be cool. Like, okay, you have WSAD and mouse instead of something like arrow keys and x. Fine. So, now, fing left click should do everything, or jump, or dash. You know, one of the action buttons.

same problem here, bro!

OneOfUs

Reputation score

Considering the Dev left the backup folder for Unity in the folder he sent out labeled 'SnowBrandia_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame', you can tell he didn't really know what he was doing it seems.
It feels as though he forgot to program the 'ok' button for the town stuff in the game, or it's a hindsight since the mouse is used in the main menu to select stuff but not in-game.
With the backup file you can probably fix the game yourself in Unity, haven't tested it myself yet.

redlong264

Reputation score
sound complicated and also can't find the save file in game folder or user/appdata aswell.

diiond

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I unlocked all CG's but 2... dunno what to do to get them. Help)
1582390297364.png

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes click and hold then 2nd choice-talk to elf girl and then the last choice for stage select. you also have to go day to night go to the bar then go back to to elf girl to open next stage not 100% on that but I have beat the game I think.... a control comes in handy later on has it was the only way I could get the burst mode to work. I'm missing 2 scenes, 3rd one down and the 1st one on 2nd row

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes click and hold then 2nd choice-talk to elf girl and then the last choice for stage select. you also have to go day to night go to the bar then go back to to elf girl to open next stage not 100% on that but I have beat the game I think.... a control comes in handy later on has it was the only way I could get the burst mode to work. I'm missing 2 scenes, 3rd one down and the 1st one on 2nd row
Amazing english there.

Panda Master

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what burst mode even is? I've gotten to the last stage without figuring it out.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.