What's new

RPG [Circle Yuki ] Taimashi Izumi 2 RE036129

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score
Probably my first full fledged contribution. After running into the first in this series on amaruuu's Hgame thread. Sought out and found the sequal to it.

Some picture links and other works of the group that made this.

While in the visual novel format, the plot line of the game hinges on the various battles that you face. You are basically given in order from top to bottom. Attack, Magical Attack, Super Attack(Charges up after so many rounds.), Defend and then Heal. I have played around with it for a bit and haven't really determined if there is a pattern to what the enemy uses.

There are various endings both good and bad. Featuring rape, tentacles, futa, and other minor things. Graphics are good, and the story is pretty understandable even with it being in moon speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Taimashi Izumi 2

LOL i wanted to dl this but i forgot the name i just never came back around to it

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ah, i remember this company, I "played" one of their other games witch was really just click+3d animation.

Pretty good. ty

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

played it the battles are hard there are two storys lines i think that occur in the game with the very first option choice and more choices as u play through the cg is meh alright i guess and there are i think 17 bad ends 1true end and like 6 or 7 normal ends scondly just goto this site to get games no searching hassle anymore and the game list here for those games hereu want also lol well without further ado or here if u wana narrow the search of the archives down

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a very good game for my taste. Even the 1st series is great too... The last boss were always very difficult, thanks god that there is a cheat to clear the game ^^

The CG itself is great, too bad there is no where to download them. :(