What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFTrans

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(full version&patch 1.4 released)

crap, looks like I need to do a new game+ since I beat the succubus on first try.

Also is the recollection room still not released in the latest version?

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this version is kinda buggy

i found funny bug

when your NOT pregnant
enter the small town where u get the birth event
you go up to big house in this small town where you sleep there go upstairs
and its give you some message and after that u cant go downstairs
then go to the small house where you get the event when you dont pay for the birth and its show the event with your big belly
after the event you go to sleep inside the birth house its show the birth event and then you wake up in your house

**btw sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

crap, looks like I need to do a new game+ since I beat the succubus on first try.

Also is the recollection room still not released in the latest version?
You MAY be able to visit boys room if you go out at night... try sleeping normally one day and then going out. Downstairs front right.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

including visit from Thompson, the teacher that has been feeding you his sperm through a speculum. None end day.
The one from masturbation route is not Thompson, I think his name is Baltos or something like that (he's in top-left of the staff room)

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does any one know how to make her not wear underwear to school ?

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is this being or has been or will be translated? i checked around a bit and didnt find a translation just checking to be 100% dissapointed XC

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one from masturbation route is not Thompson, I think his name is Baltos or something like that (he's in top-left of the staff room)
That would explain the different hair color of sprite...and the weird conversations she has with him. Googlish has its limits. Will have to look closer at description of these events next time I see them. Haven't quite got there on this run. Will edit above once I do. Not that I doubt you, but I want to be sure.

does any one know how to make her not wear underwear to school ?
Get her to 500+ lewd and a new sparkle will appear on cabinet in room. Click it. That is temporary, lose a battle and lose the ability. Proceed with story to get change in title to make permanent.

is this being or has been or will be translated? i checked around a bit and didnt find a translation just checking to be 100% dissapointed XC
Search for translation at the "Search this thread" link. There is a partial item translation and nothing else so far.

*********************************************************************************************
My latest edit of of summon creature upgrade/evolution information.
There are 2 different types of summon creature upgrade.

You can create an enhanced weapon for your mob so you can direct him in battle. Talk to blonde (Klein) in science and he will make if you supply ingredients. It is 10 ymir (the skulls) and 5 weapon drop from mob. Check your mob status screen for type. The types are tooth, tusk, claw "scissors"(pincers) or instrument. First 3 are common, others are rare. Once you have weapon, summon your mob and step on green hexagram in office.

If you evolve your beast after doing above, you will loss ability to control it until you do this again!!!!

However, you may want to have some do their own thing. A couple mainly enhance your party and/or affect status of your opponent. Some of these effects are esoteric even if explained in your native language. Googlish does not help. The Pumiru (magic person) is one of these guys, I had no idea which of his skils to use when. When he achieved "Demon God" level 1, I let him do his own thing and he one shot killed any one Giant mob easily.

Evolution is done by getting mob to (at least) 20th level, having 30 ymir and entering evolve chamber. That chamber is accessed by going through the double sparkle on cabinet in office. There are 6 corridors, 5 are for the mobs that were the level 3 to 7 bosses. One I have no idea. First hex in row will evolve to 2nd stage then disappear. Get to (at least) 20 again and gather 50 ymir to evolve again on 2nd hex.

All stats and natural spells/abilities are kept, whatever level you were at. Learned spells/abilities are lost - including ability to understand your commands as above. In theory, you could take them to 99 three times!

Corridors are as below:

Far left gray: doll evolves to Superior Doll then to ?
2nd from left purple: bone knight evolves to general bone then to ?
3rd from left orange: bull evolves to Mad bull then to ?
4th from left lt blue: magic person(Pumiru) evolves to High Sorcerer then to Demon God: Progeny of Kaijin(sea-god)
5th from right frosty: ??????
far right red: dragon(red) evolves to Dragonar then to Dragon Lord

crayfish (C Rank) doesn't evolve
Nuzairu (C Rank) doesn't evolve

Extra summon creatures found so far.
succubus B Rank - Encounter once lewd is high enough. (lose to her)
golem B Rank - Vice Principal Quest
Dragon(green) A Rank (forget where I got him)
Dragon(yellow I think) Found after defeating a regular mob, I think on 6 or 7 floor. Dialogue implied he joined me but never showed up. I already had 2 other dragons and 10 total so there may be a limit on either.

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

Anyone got a save just before the succubus fight?

DFTrans

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finish the game, once you do, go back to the last floor and enter some portal, it will rewind the event up to the point where you need to conquer the 2nd floor boss.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Finish the game, once you do, go back to the last floor and enter some portal, it will rewind the event up to the point where you need to conquer the 2nd floor boss.
It's new game+ effectively.

Right now it's kinda useless (except after you get a bad end), but once character routes are actually finished, that'll be the way to keep your gallery unlocks as you do more routes.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

uh.. i cant for the life of me done patching the game it tooks my whole time to patch it.. could i trouble someone to upload the patched 1.4 game?

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once character routes are actually finished, that'll be the way to keep your gallery unlocks as you do more routes.
Did the creator say he was adding routes to this game?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uh.. i cant for the life of me done patching the game it tooks my whole time to patch it.. could i trouble someone to upload the patched 1.4 game?
Already there, see: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=531163&postcount=450

Did the creator say he was adding routes to this game?
Not as such, but more content is unreleased and due out early this year.

From blog post of release in Googlish:
Since we plan to update early next year, all events at once Please wait person of the school want to have fun. So, from (without tax), 1,500 yen is the price that was originally planned for now and will be sold at 1,300 yen. To return to the original price after the update so you keep buying for the time being may be used too. Let's by all means do so. So, thank you. It seems to have become 31 days sales start in December: postscript.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Get her to 500+ lewd and a new sparkle will appear on cabinet in room. Click it. That is temporary, lose a battle and lose the ability. Proceed with story to get change in title to make permanent.
what is the title needed to do that? (maybe the position in the room, since using different translator most of times mean different translation =P )

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what is the title needed to do that? (maybe the position in the room, since using different translator most of times mean different translation =P )
Anything but first one on left, bottom row, "Are you sure you want to change to < Teacher > the title ? Shorts . Bra undressing not"

Next is: < female teacher innocent > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense and operation down . MP · attack and magic power -up .
Then: < funeral of truth > the title ? All -up status .
Again: < Dragon Slayer > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense up . Dragon suicide
Haven't cleared last one of that row.

Next row (left to right):
  1. < obscene Teacher > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense and operation down . MP · attack and magic power -up
  2. Unknown?
  3. < Inwai female teacher > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense and operation down . MP · attack and magic power -up .
  4. < sow Teacher > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense and operation down . MP · attack and magic power -up .
  5. < used female teacher > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense and operation down . MP · attack and magic power -up .
  6. Unknown?
  7. < fornication female teacher > the title ? HP · Defense , Magic Defense and operation down . MP · attack and magic power -up
  8. Unknown?
  9. Unknown?
  10. Unknown?

Top row all unknown.

Right side is all nicknames. Funniest so far is "Rookie Whore, Goddess of War" :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Top row all unknown.
I get a feeling top row might be Laana's titles, since back in 1.3 I got a prompt of her unlocking title (and her title did change), although not in 1.4 so meh 'A '

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Search for translation at the "Search this thread" link. There is a partial item translation and nothing else so far.

i did search for it, i found it, used ALL Decrypter to decrypt the game, deleted the gamerss (or something close to that XD ) overrwrited the data file in the game, see no difference what so ever what did it translate?????? in my game everything is still im jap :(

also is there a walkthrough for this game??

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anything but first one on left, bottom row, "Are you sure you want to change to < Teacher > the title ? Shorts . Bra undressing not"
that's strange....whatever i choose, i'm not able to take off underwear o_O

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.
Thank you for sharing this game!

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to understand what to do in this game. I've finished the "tower" at the right (Next to "your house"), i'm level 99 with both the girls (Mobs escape from me), i've like 1.5m gold, i've bought every items at 99 and everything at the blacksmith, talked to everyone in the city, and now I've a caravan in the world map and don't know what to do with this!
I've extincted the fire at west in the world map (Don't know how) and in the "dungeon", there isn't nothing except some orcs, just like the other places!

Someone know what i need to do now, with this caravan? Can you also please tell me how to have more progress in the game? I've got like 1-2 scenes from the story and it's a bit frustrating! (I'm using the 1.3 version and now i'm very disappointed to know that my 5h save doesn't work at all in 1.4...)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello.
Thank you for sharing this game!

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to understand what to do in this game. I've finished the "tower" at the right (Next to "your house"), i'm level 99 with both the girls (Mobs escape from me), i've like 1.5m gold, i've bought every items at 99 and everything at the blacksmith, talked to everyone in the city, and now I've a caravan in the world map and don't know what to do with this!
I've extincted the fire at west in the world map (Don't know how) and in the "dungeon", there isn't nothing except some orcs, just like the other places!

Someone know what i need to do now, with this caravan? Can you also please tell me how to have more progress in the game? I've got like 1-2 scenes from the story and it's a bit frustrating! (I'm using the 1.3 version and now i'm very disappointed to know that my 5h save doesn't work at all in 1.4...)

Thanks in advance.
the save actually works fine with me in the 1.4:D
just don't play the one in the folder, because it only works in 1 version of the 1.4:D
as for the game, you have beat it lol, you can now just go do whatever and try to get H-scene guide on those scenes are in the previous posts:D

Status
Not open for further replies.