What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(full version&patch 1.4 released)

I found a quick way to lvl to 99 after you passed 4th floor-ish. Pack everyone with exp+ choker except Aty and equip Aty with the Dope-Atk-Armlet and one-shot everything with AoE. There's a choker that can do Exp x4 and equip 3 of that will shot up your char's lvl like no tomorrow. Then when they're doped just equip Aty with the chokers and let your team do the work and there you have it. All lvl 99 chars in about half an hour for all the lvling.
Once you can do consistently over 50k damage to a group, you can go fight in the Giant Hill, which is the most westernmost dungeon on the world map. The enemies there drop a maximum of 90k exp per fight, so you'll be shooting up in levels super fast. Doesn't work for your human partymembers until post-game, though (except during Raana's quests I guess).

The enemies there also drop Orichalcum and Reincarnation medicine with great frequency.

If you aren't fast enough to attack before them, they will murder you, but you can always get a pre-emptive attack if you bump into them from above.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if you can re-select the pregnancy option that was given to you at the start of the game? (think i accidentally selected no on it)
One of the book in your 4th item section should do it (the red books). Which one I do not know since I can't read it.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One of the book in your 4th item section should do it (the red books). Which one I do not know since I can't read it.
Hmm, tried using all of them, and i have my FP over 500, unless they changed how much FP you can have before you can get pregnant, but still doesn't work even with all the books turned on to yes.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, tried using all of them, and i have my FP over 500, unless they changed how much FP you can have before you can get pregnant, but still doesn't work even with all the books turned on to yes.
If I'm not wrong, you have to get all the masturbation scenes first, that includes the dildo and stuff, it mentions something about her being pregnant, then she'll try to leave her room and you get a choice about why she feels sick, pregnant or just ate too much.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I'm not wrong, you have to get all the masturbation scenes first, that includes the dildo and stuff, it mentions something about her being pregnant, then she'll try to leave her room and you get a choice about why she feels sick, pregnant or just ate too much.
got those as well, don't know if its still bugged, or if its only accessible now through the end game

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I might be wrong on that. Sorry if it didn't work. Maybe mine was on already and I didn't know it.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a possible bug. After you kill the last last boss (floor 15) your sprite can literally phase through any blockage. It doesn't fix even when restarting.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a possible bug. After you kill the last last boss (floor 15) your sprite can literally phase through any blockage. It doesn't fix even when restarting.
Speeds up exploring nicely, but is jarring. For me it got turned back to normal after the prostituting event with the guy who has bluish hair in a ponytail. He should be next to the fountains in the Redlight district on the west side of the town.

You can access some fun places with the noclip, like finding a random character sprite on the top part of the school's roof, or access an unused ice dungeon with one random enemy on the northern central part of the world map.

Last edited:

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speeds up exploring nicely, but is jarring. For me it got turned back to normal after the prostituting event with the guy who has bluish hair in a ponytail. He should be next to the fountains in the Redlight district on the west side of the town.

You can access some fun places with the noclip, like finding a random character sprite on the top part of the school's roof, or access an unused ice dungeon with one random enemy on the northern central part of the world map.
Did you find anything new after you beat the last last boss?

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you find anything new after you beat the last last boss?
Aside from an extra cutscene telling you that
the plot of the games will be wrapped up in the next game
and the noclip bug? Nope. Maybe it unlocked something, but it didn't say so. There could be something there if you go back to where you fought it, but I didn't try that.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If I recall correctly you need to go to the forest outside of town with her in your party for that one. There's a boss there you need to murder. Be ready for some tough enemies.
Thanks. Unfortunately I ended the day before taking her outside and now she doesn't appear in town anymore. I can't find her other than outside the tower.

Edit: I got a Bad End after losing at B10 of the tower and want to start a new game. Which of the torches (if any) resets the dungeon bosses?

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm having some trouble getting atei pregnant which option in the book first or 2nd turns it on?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys, is it just me or Craine's route (ntr route) isn't finished yet?

-edit-

found out how to trigger pregnancy.

Using the book on the key item list, with the word BADEND on its description, its actually asking whether you would cut the pregnancy scene or not, therefore the first answer is to cut the scene, and the second is to play the scene.

also, after using all toy in masturbation, there's a scene where Boitus(?) impregnated Aty. after some times, try to walk out of the room. that'd trigger the pregnancy.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

guys, is it just me or Craine's route (ntr route) isn't finished yet?

-edit-

found out how to trigger pregnancy.

Using the book on the key item list, with the word BADEND on its description, its actually asking whether you would cut the pregnancy scene or not, therefore the first answer is to cut the scene, and the second is to play the scene.

also, after using all toy in masturbation, there's a scene where Boitus(?) impregnated Aty. after some times, try to walk out of the room. that'd trigger the pregnancy.
I finally got pregnancy triggered. No idea about the ntr route all i ever saw was Atei giving klein a handjob.

On my new game + i can't seem to do the photo quest with the club or bathing suit with klein. It wont' let me make new ones either but for some reason shes too scared to wear the old ones i have.

Edit: Forget last it works now just forgot sewing kits.

Last edited:
Reputation score

It's a nice touch that as she gets more lewd she won't wear the gym outfit in school anymore.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I vaguely remember that from the pre massive updates.
Probably because she starts wearing it by pulling it up, kind of strange actually to be honest :p

Also with the new updates is the game still a tower climber until you fight...
the big guardian, the 4 bosses, then the principle and game ends?

Can you still not leave town in a party until post game?
Is it just different character events being added?
Is there content for the different areas outside of town? besides the bandits fort and getting warp back after two defeats.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a nice touch that as she gets more lewd she won't wear the gym outfit in school anymore.
wait, what? isn't that supposed to be a bug?

I was expecting her to wear that special costumes, but she won't even wear anything revealing near school...

and she have the title of Natural-born Exhibitionist? meh...

-edit-

man, this game is so beta as fuck, both literally and figuratively...

first, although just like Arms Devicer +, where you still have to finish the main game before can go to other character's route, this one instead only gives out a cheesy and unsatisfying ending, like, talk to Crain/Lana in front of the town's gate, and either you hunting monster together with Lana, or taking a walk home with Crain.

For God's sake, why would you add ntr point if you don't plan in giving a ntr ending?

not to mention the underground school (vice-principal scene) is a total mess, with misplaced sprite and all...

all in all, this is not that better than the last one (Parallel Fantasy IF)...

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I spent hours trying to unlock the swimsuit scene to no avail. I'd really appreciate a save file, please.

Also, is there a new game plus?

Another question: blue haired girl route stops at the bandit HQ? I beat everyone there now what?

Reputation score

Bug report! Don't change outfits while pregnant at the mountain village or your game will quit responding, it may have just been the rope bondage outfit causing it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I spent hours trying to unlock the swimsuit scene to no avail. I'd really appreciate a save file, please.

Also, is there a new game plus?

Another question: blue haired girl route stops at the bandit HQ? I beat everyone there now what?
take crain and lana (boy & girl) in a party, then keep encountering monster. each encounter gives you 1 affection point, even if you run away.

you can check the point on the status screen while taking them in a party

still, this game really disappoint me, since I expect something of Arms Devicer + class with far better setting and main character

well, at least PF0 finished quite nicely...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.