What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

Has this game been translated? If so, where can i find the link :)?

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

really i need help pls how to remove her underwear i read and tried all the guides here on my first run got all the exposure titles i click top choice on sparkling cabinet, i cant still remove her underwear. i tried 2nd time with low libido click n choice the top still cant remove her underwear :confused:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

really i need help pls how to remove her underwear i read and tried all the guides here on my first run got all the exposure titles i click top choice on sparkling cabinet, i cant still remove her underwear. i tried 2nd time with low libido click n choice the top still cant remove her underwear :confused:
Its under equipment, there's more options below the accessories slots

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i know that sir, my prob is i cant click it . 100+ lust exposure points,sparkling cabinet showup click top, got all the exposure tittle upto refined exposure, still cant click it :confused: what did i do wrong?..

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

check your "title" in the library. sometimes Aty's title can get set back to the starting one, and this disables her ability to remove her underwear, try selecting a new one. all the title bookcases are on the left hand side the nicknames are the right hand side. titles alter stats in significant ways as well.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

check your "title" in the library. sometimes Aty's title can get set back to the starting one, and this disables her ability to remove her underwear, try selecting a new one. all the title bookcases are on the left hand side the nicknames are the right hand side. titles alter stats in significant ways as well.
left?..its the class right ? it alters some stats , title was in the right im using the 2.2 partial trans.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for help now i get it, :( so cg teaching while no undewear?

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for help now i get it, :( so cg teaching while no undewear?
If you want the CG with her teaching the class with no underwear on..

1) Sleep
2) Go out to the inn at night and do the gambling quest, lose for scene.

I can't remember but I think it was the 3rd scene that she goes to school without underwear and teach the class

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im doing the 1st ntr route for craine im following the guide., 10th floor is where freya and the boss after her?.... im in the point looking for sprite of ati so she can be poisoned and it doesnt show up! i level craine and hes now lvl 100 i think affection to him is enough but still sprite for ati wont show up!! did i miss something?..

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im doing the 1st ntr route for craine im following the guide., 10th floor is where freya and the boss after her?.... im in the point looking for sprite of ati so she can be poisoned and it doesnt show up! i level craine and hes now lvl 100 i think affection to him is enough but still sprite for ati wont show up!! did i miss something?..

The sprite for crane isn't on floor 10, it's on floor five (the forest floor with the orcs)

somewhere towards the right side.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The sprite for crane isn't on floor 10, it's on floor five (the forest floor with the orcs)

somewhere towards the right side.
i was just clarifying the 10th floor so i can activate 2nd part of craines ntr route, i done the first part sprite of craine bj scene and the end of it, now im stuck at 2nd part where she pt with claine and look for ati sprite at 5th floor it says same spot but it wont show up.anyone know how much craines affection should be for ati sprite to show up?..

Last edited:

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've been following the guide by Madman3237 which says that after the principle leaves the school, the vice principal is supposed to ambush you and ask for a meeting. Is this supposed to happen immediately? Or do I need to do more of the dungeon first? Or is there a stat I need to get to some level, or anything like that? I just picked this game up today and there's 81 pages of possibly not relevant information what with bugfixes and all that so... I just wanna make sure I didn't hit a dead end on the NTR route for some reason because of something I missed.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've been following the guide by Madman3237 which says that after the principle leaves the school, the vice principal is supposed to ambush you and ask for a meeting. Is this supposed to happen immediately? Or do I need to do more of the dungeon first? Or is there a stat I need to get to some level, or anything like that? I just picked this game up today and there's 81 pages of possibly not relevant information what with bugfixes and all that so... I just wanna make sure I didn't hit a dead end on the NTR route for some reason because of something I missed.
I'm not exactly sure but for me, after the VP disappears (the event where the principal gathers all the staff in the staff room), I went to the roof. Came back down to the 3rd floor, went to the roof then went back down again and the principal(back view) was there waiting.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was just clarifying the 10th floor so i can activate 2nd part of craines ntr route, i done the first part sprite of craine bj scene and the end of it, now im stuck at 2nd part where she pt with claine and look for ati sprite at 5th floor it says same spot but it wont show up.anyone know how much craines affection should be for ati sprite to show up?..
Try looking around in town/the hostel you live in first. But otherwise he should be around the same spot, maybe slightly south west.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question, is the partial work on the newest version? I believe its at 2.2d

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can someone help me out and pm me or post a link for パラレルファンタジーIF+Ver2.2d version. Thanks.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same as two above messages :p

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Same as two above messages :p
The partial is still work on 2.2c, but i dont see 2.2d anywhere in the internet. So i cant confirm about this one

Status
Not open for further replies.