What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

Need to go to the Slave Teacher route (The whole Adoi thing) eventually you get a scene with Lana and Crane talking, they go to the basement, rescue Ati but after Lana makes a deal to become a slave too, next time you go to the Basement as Ati, look in the classroom on the top left, that get's Lana's scenes.

lordjorge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need to go to the Slave Teacher route (The whole Adoi thing) eventually you get a scene with Lana and Crane talking, they go to the basement, rescue Ati but after Lana makes a deal to become a slave too, next time you go to the Basement as Ati, look in the classroom on the top left, that get's Lana's scenes.
Thanks

rotzwurm

Reputation score

I'm missing a few scenes in the recollection room.
Adoi 2, 8
Daniel 2
Boito
Where can I get these?

Thanks in advance.

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got any guides on the Dungeon Scenes?

There are some where the twinkle-thing appears for me, but the (usual) heart icon doesn't.

Tried partnering Ati up with different people, and tried having her go Solo, only a few of them worked.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone got any guides on the Dungeon Scenes?

There are some where the twinkle-thing appears for me, but the (usual) heart icon doesn't.

Tried partnering Ati up with different people, and tried having her go Solo, only a few of them worked.
There no guide to the H scene that I know of.
For the twinkle spot in the dungeon, they're trap.
Ati need to be alone.
You can only get stuck in one trap per day.
And you need a certain lewdness to trigger the flag for each trap.
Not certain, but I think you'll need to have done the 1st trap before doing the 2nd....

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I ended up liking the story a good bit, probably because a decent story in a hentai game caught me off guard. But i am a bit confused by the ending, was i meant to have prior knowledge of the other games to understand the story better?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ended up liking the story a good bit, probably because a decent story in a hentai game caught me off guard. But i am a bit confused by the ending, was i meant to have prior knowledge of the other games to understand the story better?
Pretty much, Parallel Fantasy starred Ester (The purple haired girl from the ending) Ati is her sister, who starred in Parallel Fantasy Zero, but aside from a one line reference to her and like 2 of the same characters, there was no real link to the first game (Not until Parallel Fantasy Zero+ was released anyway, a full 2 years after the first version of it :L).

So this game pulled a fast ball at the end by linking them all and actually retroactively gave the others some more context, I had a few "oh holy shit okay, they're actually linking that incredibly obscure bit in and it makes sense" moments when I was translating it :L

Shameless plug but if you want the first one, it's in my sig, and I'm pretty sure Zero is floating around here on ulmf somewhere

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, also, i seem to be stuck with lanas route, i killed the forest monster and collected all the herbs with her, but i haven't gotten anything else. What do i have to do to make the bandit leader quest trigger?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Thanks, also, i seem to be stuck with lanas route, i killed the forest monster and collected all the herbs with her, but i haven't gotten anything else. What do i have to do to make the bandit leader quest trigger?
Side character storyline quest unlock by getting the previous quest and getting enough liking point with the character.
If you're up to date with Lana quest then you need to get her to like you more => go kill some monster with her in your party.

It might (at least, NOT in NG+) be required to reach a certain lv of the dungeon but I'm really not certain about that point...

And do be careful with the bandit quest with lana, there a bug in it (only if you try the bad end route)
Killing the boss and getting to the boss room after haivng been captured once crash the game. If you want to unlock the lana+ati bandit bad end, just die again without going to see him :D

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh thanks, last question, i see that old save games are broken, so does anybody have any new full saves with the latest translation version?

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh thanks, last question, i see that old save games are broken, so does anybody have any new full saves with the latest translation version?
This is my save, i miss 4 scenes and i havent beaten the dungeon after level 10, its from the english version 2.2D.

maybe someone else want to complete it

Attachments

DarthJake

Reputation score

Is there a level/power cap for the Demon Wings?

I have 4 in my inventory, but I had been pushing deeper into the dungeon, and now that I'm going back to the first floor I'm killing about 2 of the winged mobs per run through on the level and not getting any demon wings to drop, usually nothing or Beast Shears.

Thanks, love the game so far, just not the grind.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Is there a level/power cap for the Demon Wings?

I have 4 in my inventory, but I had been pushing deeper into the dungeon, and now that I'm going back to the first floor I'm killing about 2 of the winged mobs per run through on the level and not getting any demon wings to drop, usually nothing or Beast Shears.

Thanks, love the game so far, just not the grind.
I think it's only the winged ant that CAN drop them. Just run away from the fight if there no winged ant in it....
And yeah, pretty annoying...

DarthJake

Reputation score

Thanks for the reply, almost as easy to hit the up arrow twice for auto and let the party 1 shot them. Also the Dragonlings on 6BF, I think? They also drop them, I'm now up to 8.

Woot!

Matty224

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going to sound like a right mug here, but I've just picked this game yesterday and quite frankly I've explored everywhere in the city and the first 2 floors. At what point does either Crane or Lana join the party? Listen, dumb question I know but I've explored the map on pretty much every single day of the week and can't find any of them besides the first 2 affection events for Crane. Or where can I find them to be precise.

Edit. Turns out I am a right mug, figured it out lads, but now I've got a wee bit of a problem, after maxing out affection with Crane and going all the way to the poison. I've gotten the scene that happens but after I go back to the 5f with hi, there's no event like the walk-through says, am I just getting a glitch or is there more to this?

Last edited:

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Going to sound like a right mug here, but I've just picked this game yesterday and quite frankly I've explored everywhere in the city and the first 2 floors. At what point does either Crane or Lana join the party? Listen, dumb question I know but I've explored the map on pretty much every single day of the week and can't find any of them besides the first 2 affection events for Crane. Or where can I find them to be precise.
if i remember correctly,they hang around at the dungeon entrance at certain days.

for lana you need to reach a certian floor of the dungeon. i think its 5

im not sure wahts about crane. maybe you need to talk to him in the house where you sleep, before you can put him in the party.

just go for floor 10 most of the stuff will unlock at cartain levels. also in this thread is a complete walktrough somewhere it helped me a lot.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Crane join you automatically the first time you go in the dungeon.
For lana you got to go and found her in the dungeon after she went missing.

After that, they'll be available to join you in front of the dungeon entrance.
Each is available on certain days only (everyday when you finished the game).

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry guy
Where to find Parallel Fantasy Ver.2.1A save 100%

Matty224

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help lads. Will head for the 10th floor and see if that helps.

Mister_cat

Reputation score

Hey guys i downloaded the game and put the translation and whenever i try to save or load the game crashes, anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Nevemind i just had to delete the old save file, it probably was written somewhere but i skipped past it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.