What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

-Swiggity Casts Revive Thread!-
Anyone got the Mega for this? (Recent Version) the other links scattered throughout the thread are broken.
I've found links here :

raw-hen.com/hentai-game/h-game131209%e3%81%95%e3%83%bc%e3%81%8f%e3%82%8b%e4%ba%80-%e3%83%91%e3%83%a9%e3%83%ac%e3%83%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a1%e3%83%b3%e3%82%bf%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc0-ver-1-1/

Tested ! It works v1.1

Ps : Sorry it isn't MEGA links but fast download too (Bitshare & Freakshare).

Last edited:

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro, but did anybody get all CG for this or make a complete walkthrough to get them? I posted a partial one earlier and wanted to try and get this one before I move to PF IF

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I did something wrong during the installment, but when I got to the scene where you get the skill Blade Dance, it goes to her opening her mouth and then just fades to black and she's standing outside. I'm pretty sure there was a hentai scene in that building.

Same when I was infiltrating the orc stronghold, as soon as Estar entered the building it fades to black three times and it shows her disguise wearing off behind boxes. From what I've read from the walkthrough it seems I should have been able to roam around the base. Can anyone please inform what's happening and why(I'm talking about the first PF by the way)?

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone interested in translating PF zero, here's the "translated engine" of the game, that mean i've translated almost all maps name, events name, variables/switches name to help you search through the data of the game easily. Please note this isn't game translation. This is also the modified data for anyone want to play virgin route but still want to go inside the 4th town (Vahalla).
Install:
1.Read this first:
Code:
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25637
2.Download attachment: the .zip file include Data folder and Game 1.rvproj file. You need to install RPG maker VX (not VX Ace) to open that Game 1.rvproj file

Attachments

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I did something wrong during the installment, but when I got to the scene where you get the skill Blade Dance, it goes to her opening her mouth and then just fades to black and she's standing outside. I'm pretty sure there was a hentai scene in that building.

Same when I was infiltrating the orc stronghold, as soon as Estar entered the building it fades to black three times and it shows her disguise wearing off behind boxes. From what I've read from the walkthrough it seems I should have been able to roam around the base. Can anyone please inform what's happening and why(I'm talking about the first PF by the way)?
The scene when you get Blade Dance is only that 1 picture, nothing more. Unless the translator cut it short but i think it's very unlikely.

When Ester get inside Orc stronghold, an orc will show up and try to rape her, you'll able to choice to kill him or let him having his way. After that you can free roam the base

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I translated PF, when I first played I thought maybe that fade to black thing was a bug or something. It's not, that's just the scene, you CAN walk around the base later but not in the costume, it just insta-teleports you to the stronghold.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What DFTrans said was accurate for what can be shared here. Why stir things up by commenting on something that you can't share?

Its like a kid saying, "Nah, nah, I got one but you can't have any."

I and many others appreciate when you share the work that you do - don't get me wrong. If you left it at that, you would all be revered here.
But then how could be tempt people to pay him $50 for a membership to his forum?

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone re upload the partial by madman3237?

This link is down.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone re upload the partial by madman3237?

This link is down.

I never did a partial (linked kR1pt0n1t3's work That link was for next to last version and thus was deleted.) but here is a link to the latest I have:

NOTE: Please quote posts in future rather than what you did above. Makes it easier to figure out.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I never did a partial (linked kR1pt0n1t3's work That link was for next to last version and thus was deleted.) but here is a link to the latest I have:

NOTE: Please quote posts in future rather than what you did above. Makes it easier to figure out.
Wait, were you guys talking about Parallel Fantasy Zero or the first one.

Because that link isn't PF Zero, it's the very first PF.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, were you guys talking about Parallel Fantasy Zero or the first one.

Because that link isn't PF Zero, it's the very first PF.
Got it. I was referring to PF Zero though.

Edit: Anyone have the partial for PF Zero? Thanks.

Last edited:

LordZero25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could i have a partial or better yet a full link?

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Could i have a partial or better yet a full link?
The version is lost. There is a full version out there but only people at HRPGHEAVEN have access to it. If you want it i guess you have to join that community. I tried but I don't really have the cash to pay 50 $ on a hunch.
Try to open a petition that they release it to the public ;)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save for the original parallel fantasy there will put up

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The version is lost. There is a full version out there but only people at HRPGHEAVEN have access to it. If you want it i guess you have to join that community. I tried but I don't really have the cash to pay 50 $ on a hunch.
Try to open a petition that they release it to the public ;)

$10 for the game but $50 for the translation?...lame

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

$10 for the game but $50 for the translation?...lame
50$ is to get acces to the site.
If you check on internet of on the forum, you'll found they have lot of translation and mod for H-RPG.
So, yeah, if you only want ONE translation, it's a lot.
But if you plan on getting a lot of mod / translation (and if possible to help them be made), it's certainly cheap considering how long they've been up and active.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

50$ is to get acces to the site.
If you check on internet of on the forum, you'll found they have lot of translation and mod for H-RPG.
So, yeah, if you only want ONE translation, it's a lot.
But if you plan on getting a lot of mod / translation (and if possible to help them be made), it's certainly cheap considering how long they've been up and active.
well, i guess when you put it that way it does sound lika good deal.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

well, i guess when you put it that way it does sound lika good deal.
I would join but I don't have the time to be as active as they want you to be and i can't contribute much and I neither have the money to pay 10$ to remain on that board.

As I said.... The only way for most of us to get the game is to just ask nicely.

Last edited:

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So let me sum this up: to get a chance to get a partial for PF:Zero we would have to try our luck at that HRPGHeaven?

Is that the case or am I reading something wrong? If so, too bad =/

Bryanis

Reputation score

So let me sum this up: to get a chance to get a partial for PF:Zero we would have to try our luck at that HRPGHeaven?

Is that the case or am I reading something wrong? If so, too bad =/
Well, the original full translation was from here, and they don't release that much full translation to everyone.
I think I remember seeing it on the web a few year ago so it must have leek (or been a fake).
But in the actual situation, you have to option 1) found a leeked version still avaible on internet or 2) go to HRPGHeaven.

Well, propably better to get in touch with them before actually paying the admission fee if you're unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.