What's new

Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Ok, I'm going to try my hand here at one of these types of RP's here and see how it goes. Rule 34 and I are going to be Co-GM's since there are a few times I may not be on and he will. That said, the info of the game:

Your on your way home from work, school or whatever you do during the day. As you walk towards your door, something grabs you from behind, releasing a potent gas that quickly renders you out cold. When you wake up, you have no clothing on whatsoever, and are in some kind of underground catacomb or cave network. There is a note lying next to you that reads:

"Welcome (insert character name here) to the Citadel of Corruption. I have brought you here to amuse myself as you struggle to escape from here. Know that you must defeat a total of five bosses in these caves to reach my city. Once there you must defeat another five bosses. If you manage to get past all of them, you will face ME in the flesh. I guard your only way back to your home, your own planet. Let the fun begin!"

Character Creation:

Characters have 150 Stat Points to spend freely on the five stats, with no stat at level one allowed to exceed 50.

Strength Determines how much more damage you can deal. +1 Damage for every 5 points in Strength. For enemies, this means +1 Pleasure dealt for every 5 Points in strength. It is also used to escape grapples and penetration, or be penetrated.

Vitality + Energyx2 is equal to your Stamina.

Stamina is how much pleasure or damage you can take before passing out. When your stamina reaches 0, you pass out.

Vitality x3 is equal to your HP.

HP is self explanatory. Damage to your HP is dealt when certain enemies with the ability to steal it cause you to Orgasm. The amount of HP lost is 1/4th of the pleasure/stamina you lost when you are able to resist, and 1/8th when you are unable to resist.

Yes, this means that if you were resisting and had an Orgasm, you lose 1/4th of the pleasure in HP as well, but if you had already had an Orgasm and suffered a second one, only 1/8th. Having multiple Orgasms from multiple penetration does NOT increase the HP loss, however it does increase the KP gained.

Intelligence determines how easily you can recognize/avoid traps or ambushes, and your ability to escape rooms or not be noticed by enemies. Some enemies you can't escape from, namely BOSSES.
Intelligence is also used on opposing rolls for Orgasms.

IE: Your Intelligence: 20 Vs. Enemy Intelligence: 25

Taking a D50, I add the numbers together to determine the higher one.

Your Roll: 20+25=45 Vs. Enemy Roll: 25+30=55. In this example, the enemy roll was higher, and your character has suffered an Orgasm for EACH hole penetrated (vagina and ass only). This holds true if it's one enemy with a multiple penetration ability and you were penetrated. For singular enemies with two attackers, each must roll higher to make you Orgasm. For any enemy, if they have not penetrated you, then you can still Orgasm from their touches, but the key to this is pleasure MUST be taken to trigger an Orgasm. No pleasure/stamina loss means no Orgasm.

Dexterity is the stat used as a base roll against enemies and hitting them, or avoiding their attacks. It is also used to be grappled and determine pleasure/damage dealt.

Example of Dex Stat:

Your Dex 35, Enemy Dex+Str 30.

Using a D50, I take the Base stat for each person involved and add that to the D50 roll.

Your Roll: 35+31=66 Vs. Enemy Roll: 30+39=69.

In this example, the enemy has won that particular round, and would grapple you, dealing 3 stamina and pleasure to your character. He/She would ALSO deal 3 Corruption Points (KP) to you. More on KP follows.

Once grappled, the monster will roll a strength + D50 vs. roll to penetrate you, or perform their attack on you. If this fails, the Dex Rolls will come in again regardless, and you will still take pleasure from their hands, tentacles, tongues etc, just not from penetration, if their Dex roll+ D50 is higher.

Penetration:

When penetrated, you must roll a Str+D50 vs. to attempt to escape it. When dealing with an enemy that has the multiple penetration ability, you roll three times to determine if any of them are successful. If your roll is higher than the enemy roll for ANY hole, that hole is freed. Once all three holes have escaped, you then attempt to escape the grapple. In the case with multiple penetrations from a single enemy, it will not be able to use it's multiple penetration skill again until after you have freed your ass and vagina. If it occurs because of two enemies on you at once, and you only toss one off, he may attempt to mount you again on his next turn.

It is of course possible to be successful in freeing two of your three holes from a multiple penetration attack, and remain penetrated in one, thus keeping you from attempting an escape grapple.

Escaping Grapple:

You must roll a certain a Str+50 Vs. to escape. If you roll higer than the enemy, you escape grapple. If not, you remain grappled and the enemy can attempt penetration.

Corruption Gaining:

Each time you are attacked and take pleasure, you gain the amount of pleasure as KP, along with your stamina loss.

Getting penetrated is worth 20 KP. For enemies who have the ability to cause multiple penetrations, Ass, Mouth, Vagina - this means you can gain 60 KP just from getting penetrated!

Each Orgasm is worth 50 KP by itself, and you can only have one Orgasm per combat roll, per penetrated hole for a maximum of two orgasms per round.

IE: The character is penetrated in the ass, mouth and vagina. In this case, the mouth is out, while the ass and vagina can experience sensations of orgasm.

When the roll is done for Orgasms, if you were facing one enemy and your roll indicates an Orgasm, you will suffer up to two Orgasms, provided you were vaginally and/or anally penetrated. If facing two enemies, two rolls must be done to determine if an Orgasm occurs.

The mouth does not count for orgasm, it is just there to serve as an extra obstacle to free yourself from, while the enemy attempts to penetrate elsewhere if it is able to, or if a second enemy is there, to allow them time to repenetrate you.

It should be noted, you don't HAVE to be penetrated to suffer an Orgasm, any kind of pleasure dealt can trigger one.

Impregnation gains you 25 KP.

This is a table of the Levels and how much KP is needed to move into it. At level 6, your character and their attacker vanish from the field of battle, and your character is gone forever.

There is a slight chance a corrupted character could return later as an enemy however.

Level 1: 500 KP
Level 2: 1000 KP
Level 3: 2000 KP
Level 4: 4000 KP
Level 5: 8000 KP
Level 6: 16000 KP

Key Notes:

Suffering an Orgasm means you will be unable to move or resist enemy attacks on your next turn, and also means that you have a chance to become pregnant with each Orgasm. Since enemies are also trying to Corrupt you, getting pregnant doesn't mean they will stop there, and you can't be impregnated again if your already pregnant. Gestation is twenty turns, after which the baby is born and is taken away to become a new enemy later on. Vaginal Orgasm is the only way to become pregnant, and suffering two Orgasms in one turn only affects you for one turn after. If being raped when the twenty turns runs out, the enemy will dismount and allow you to give birth, only to attempt to regrapple you on their next turn. It is assumed that the act of birthing a demonic servant triggers an immediate healing of the body once the child has been birthed, thus the reason the enemy can attack again.

There is a chance you can find weapons, or an all stats booster as well, although it is only a slight chance. Certain items such as the map pieces or key pieces will be guarded by bosses that are waiting for you. In this case, you MUST defeat them in combat, there is no other option.

There are two sections to this game. In the first PC's will fight alone, searching for map pieces that will guide them out of the catacombs to a central hub waiting area. Once there, as more characters enter the room, they will have the option to work together or not. Once teamed up, they have the option of either waiting to see if anyone else joins them, or move onward.

After you have all the key pieces to escape the second area, you will fight the FINAL BOSS.

Regenerating HP, Stamina, and recovering after you have passed out:

Any time you decide to rest, if you are not accosted by another enemy it is assumed you have rested successfully. The maximum amount of HP or Stamina you can regenerate per resting is 20, determined by a D20 roll.

If you have been knocked out, and are alone, a D50 will be rolled to determine what PERCENTAGE of your Stamina is recharged, (maximum obviously of 50%).

If you were with other people, and an enemy attack caused your character to pass out, that enemy will change targets since it can't add more KP to you when your passed out. When this occurs, the only way your character can wake up again is either when the enemy(s) have been defeated, or all women in the room have passed out.

Regardless of if you were alone or not, when you have been knocked out, the enemy stops raping you and ungrapples you, waiting for you to wake up, or moving on to another target in the room.

Looking for interest here, so if your interested, say so!

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Citadel Of Corruption (SIGN-UPS)

*shows interest and steals 2nd post spot?*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

interest!

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, having four people is enough for me to toss up an example sheet here and begin planning for the next phase, as well as add some info that I actually forgot to in here. First the info.

It is possible by defeating your enemies to gain levels. Gaining levels requires XP to be gathered, which is why you need to defeat enemies in combat. Since the mechanics I have set for this only allow you to fight an enemy at MOST +2 levels higher than your current level, an example of the XP gain would look like so.

One on One tables:

Level One Character defeats a Level One Monster: Gain 50 XP.
Level One Character defeats a Level Two Monster: Gain 100 XP.
Level One Character defeats a Level Three Monster: Gain 200 XP.

It is possible if you fight two enemies to gain as much as 400 XP off normal enemies. It is also possible to defeat one enemy and gain a level while a second enemy is near. In the event this happens, you can allocate your stat points AFTER said enemy is defeated and the room is clear.

When you defeat a boss, you gain 500 XP, meaning an automatic level.

Each level is 500 XP from the last to gain, so a Level 3 will only need to reach 1000 XP in order to make that mark.

When you level, you may allocate 10 additional stat points wherever you choose to do so.

A Tip: Except for Stamina, Energy is essentially an unused stat in this version here, however you don't want to truly skimp on Energy since Energyx2+Vitality is your Stamina. In skimping on this stat while pumping other up, you leave yourself open to passing out more often. This can be a serious drawback to team strength in the later levels.

Alright, now a sample character sheet, at level one who hasn't been anywhere yet. For the purposes of it, I've randomly selected a name.

Zoey Maldoran Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 30
Energy: 25
Intelligence: 35

HP/HP: 90/90 (max being 90, the first number being the current amount.
Stamina/Stamina: 80/80 (max being 80, the first number being the current amount.)

This should cover everything here, and I will be keeping running notepads of character stats and everything to avoid mixups (I Hope!) If you notice something about your character in the RP that seems like I have made a mistake in the math of, let me know and I'll go over the calculations again.

I will be leaving this open to new signups until Tuesday, at which point I will start the RP up. I will probably allow new signups after this starts, though I will have to consider the best way to work it all out.

That said, have fun number crunching! :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Tina Johnson Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 45
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 35
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 15

HP: 105/105
Stamina: 75/75

is good?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pheonix, Toxic, both characters look fine there. Waiting on the original other two who showed interest and also to see if we get any more people. Will likely start on Tuesday at the latest.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can has join?

Character already done:

Ashley
Stats: 0/500 XP, 0/500 KP

Strength: 30
Dexterity: 50
Vitality: 25
Energy: 15
Intelligence: 30

HP/HP: 75/75
Stamina/Stamina: 55/55

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes you can, and character sheet is good.

Reputation score

Nina

Strength: 25
Dexterity: 30
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 30

HP/HP: 105/105
Stamina/Stamina: 95/95

Did i do it right?

Reputation score

Lillith

Strength: 25
Energy: 30
Intelligence: 25

Stamina/Stamina: 95/95

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes Singingemogirl yours is good, as is yours Innocent Mischief.

So we now have 5 characters set, and waiting on Firi's to make six. Excellent.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name:
Ellen (last name to be decided)

Strength: 20
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 40

Stamina/Stamina: 75/75

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And that is six characters now. Alright, I'll copy down the sheets for my records and keep tabs on them.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm, I figure I should post here as well, since Siphon did everything up to now. . .

Hi!

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Char 7

Eva
Stats
0/500 xp, 0/500 kp
Strength 30
Dexterity 50
Energy 30
Vitality 20
Intelligence 20
Health 60/60
Stamina 80/80

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tomoe, your dexterity stat is at 65, max for a stat at level one is 50. This means you have 15 points to allocate elsewhere, please adjust accordingly, and after you have I'll set up a thread for your character.

For all other characters, I will begin setting up your threads now for the first leg of your journey.

Edit: Your sheet is fixed and ready to go Tomoe.

Also, all threads for current characters are up now. Your stats will appear in the posts following the initial one from now on. Good Luck!

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha, I'm the only one with a last name, oops.

I guess it helps to separate tina and nina