What's new

City of Justice (Shotgungunshot/Pervy)

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lota would blush even more when Deva said that she could whisper her lewd ideas into her ear, a deep part of her wanting to tell her love about the ideas she had, but another part of her was incredibly embarrassed to have those ideas. She had lewd thoughts about how Deva could help properly enslave the city at large, ways that she even thought could help against MM, but it made her feel naughty to have those thoughts. Thank goodness she had such a wonderful Mistress that cared and loved her... rather than one that would turn her away for dirty thoughts. Emma, meanwhile would blush and nod sheepishly when Deva told her that it was the same for her, that it was okay for her to have naughty dreams about her beautiful Slave Sister, or her Mistress big and throbbing... thing. They'd both let out a high-pitched moan as those telekinetic hands continued rubbing against their wet special places, both of them shuddering a little and only blushing deeper, looking more and more embarrassed as they were given more and more pleasure.

Emma would let out a small giggle when complimented on how they were naturally shy, sweet, and enslaved girls, looking away just a little and blushing. Meanwhile, Lota would speak up at the compliment, smiling at Deva. "We couldn't help it if we tried... Mistress... Especially when you're so nice and treat us like the cute little slaves we are..." The incredibly powerful mage would say sheepishly, any trace of toughness replaced by the meek and subservient slave that she had always been deep down. "I'll nurture those feelings forever, Mistress... Shy... subservient... submissive... meek... happy... and obedient to you... It makes me feel... safe. Like all the bad luck doesn't matter anymore because I have you..." Emma would express, feeling better than she had her entire life.

Despite how embarrassed the two were looking at Deva's strong, throbbing member, they just couldn't stop staring at it, eyes transfixed on their Mistress' beautiful cock. Of course, that word wouldn't pop into their mind, as that was a dirty word that they were almost completely unfamiliar with. Though they still couldn't take their eyes off of it, eyes wide in a mixture of shyness, arousal, and lewd fixation. And as they blinked they realized that they still saw it in their mind, throbbing powerfully, still absolutely beautiful in their minds, something that they couldn't help but obey no matter what they did. It was so... so lewd. But so beautiful... It was like they were still trying to be shy and innocent, trying to not have lewd thoughts... but they just couldn't help it while they were staring at Deva's thing. And just when they were certain that they had the image of it completely memorized, they'd see another angle and their eyes would go wide all over again, staring deeply at it, Lota unable to stop just a bit of drool sliding out of her mouth, before she realized what she was doing and wiped it away and blushed even deeper. If these two were going to be this shy and meek all the time, then Deva may even wonder just how red with embarrassment they were able to get. Thankfully, whenever they would look up at their Mistress they would get a nod that reassured them that it was okay... that it was okay to be shy, to be meek and submissive, but to also have these lewd thoughts that they just couldn't keep out whenever they looked at that cock. Her words made them smile just a little bit, she understood that they couldn't fight those urges, and so they just had to give into them, unable to do anything else, and Deva understood that, it made them feel accepted and loved and safe, while still getting shy and submissive, fidgeting a little and blushing whenever Deva looked at one of them directly. The two of them, feeling safer with their Mistress guiding them, would indulge in that sloppy kiss, sharing their Mistress' delicious cum with one another, savoring it in their mouths as the two of them exchanged it back and forth with their kiss. They knew it was so lewd, but it tasted so good and they wanted to do it so much, the conflict only serving to make them even more embarrassed as their Mistress watched their debaucherous kiss. And Lota would feel a warm torrent of precum hitting her cheek, oozing onto her chest and making her stifle another moan as she felt her Mistress' cum on her body, warming her and leaving her embarrassed, constantly looking back to Deva for approval, even more embarrassed by how sloppy and messy she was now that Deva's cum was all over her body.

"I-It... It does taste really good... Mistress..." Emma admitted, her voice a bit higher pitched and quiet when she agreed with the lewd things that her Mistress was saying. The two of them knew how lewd they were, they knew they were covered in Deva's cum and had kissed with it in their mouths, but they couldn't help it with just how good it tasted and how lewd their thoughts were and how that beautiful thing just throbbed in their heads even when they weren't looking at it... The both of them used a free arm to cling to Deva, wanting to hold her to steady themselves just a little bit, unable to keep themselves from clinging to their Mistress. It made them feel safer... and her approving looks helped them at least act on their lewd desires, moaning a little as they felt that warming pressure against their special places, feeling even more encouraged to love and obey their wonderful Mistress.

The two would continue working together to suck Deva's cock, Emma tending to her large, beautiful balls while Lota would continue to suck and take that cum in her mouth, sharing it eagerly with her fellow lewd, shy harem sister. A look of adoration and worship was mixed in with that lewd embarrassment whenever they looked at Deva, seemingly unable to keep acting for too long without at least a reassuring glance at their Mistress. But when they received it, they would return to what they were doing, licking and pleasuring, sharing the rewards for their efforts with one another, love clear in their eyes for both Deva and for their slave sister. A deep part of them was happy that their way of acting had pleased Deva, that they were arousing their kind and dominating Mistress that the two of them couldn't help but love. Then they heard what their Mistress wanted... she wanted them to cum on command, something that the two of them hadn't even thought was possible. But she wanted them to be able to do that... and she believed that they'd be able to... With everything that Deva had taught the two of them about trusting themselves, believing in themselves so long as Mistress was their, and never believing something was impossible so long as Mistress guided them... both Emma and Lota believed that they could manage it. The super heroine's lessons having imprinted deep within the two of them, but now being used for lewd purposes. They believed they could cum on command... and they would do it... they would do it to make Mistress proud...

They continued to suck and pleasure Deva, not experienced but certainly making up for it with their odd combination of lewd eagerness and meek, shy embarrassment. Deva's words reached their ears, anticipation building within the two heroines as they were ordered to close their eyes and open their mouths, both of them doing so quickly, eager from the knowledge of what was coming. Lota's mouth would quickly fill with warm, delicious, thick cum, her body shuddering as a natural response to that lewd and wonderful feeling, her cheeks swelling up as her mouth took more and more of it in. At the same time she didn't want to lose any of it, so her mouth would get completely full until she physically couldn't hold any more, feeling that full and thick warmth in her mouth. Emma's heart would beat a bit faster as her Mistress' thing was turned on her, getting her own fill of that delicious cum, a string of it connecting her lips to her slave sister's as she got her own torrent of cum, swallowing as much as she could in the hope of getting more, drinking that delicious ambrosia down to get more of it in. But neither of them would be able to swallow fast enough to avoid the overflow, the two of them being splashed with thick cum, their hair and bodies painted white by a full coating of that cum, the two of them quickly becoming a sticky mess with cum all over their face, body, hair, and still filling their mouths with it as that warm feeling covered them. The two wouldn't resist in the slightest as they were made to face one another, staring at one another as their bodies were made to by their Mistress' telekinesis. Though every now and then (after they had been ordered to open their eyes) one of the two would find their eyes glancing over to that lewd puddle still oozing out of Deva's cock, a mixture of lewd fantasies and surprise in their minds, both desiring to lick up some of it, and amazed by the pure amount of cum that Deva was able to produce.

The two opened their eyes when ordered, seeing how lewd one another looked. Lota saw Emma's pale skin dripping with cum, a sloppy mess of lewd cum that looked so naughty. Emma likewise saw the mage, the former composed leader of the magic division, now a meek, sloppy, lewd woman coated in sticky cum from head to toe... But the two of them couldn't look away, hearing Deva's words making them feel so lewd, spoiled, naughty, coated in hot cum. They saw their slave sister looking so incredibly lewd... and both of them would know that was exactly how they looked as well... so lewd and naughty. The two of them would blush, feeling that deep heat of embarrassment in their core just as Mistress described it. They felt a pressure in they pelvises, a feeling of heat being pressed into them as that embarrassment coursed through them, arousal and pleasure mingling with shyness at just how sloppy the two of them looked. They looked at one another, that embarrassment continuing to cause heat to surge through them, wanting to be good girls, but knowing they were lewdly covered in Deva's cum... That heat was building by the second, and they were going to climax, they were going to gush all over their Mistress' hands like lewd and naughty girls, and the thought of that would only heighten their embarrassment, which fed into the heat. There was nothing that they would be able to do to stop it, to stop that lewd and arousing feeling in them. But they couldn't fight it, they were too weak... they couldn't resist any of it, the shamefulness filling them and only furthering their arousal. This was helplessness, shame, embarrassment, shyness, all flowing through them and mixing with the heat and pleasure, all of at Deva's prompting as well. Mistress would take them away and ease that powerful heat... and they both knew they were powerless in her arms. They were going to climax at her command... their special places pulsing a little at the thought while the two of them heard Deva counting down, counting the climax for their hot, dripping special places... They couldn't look away from one another, and they didn't even notice that they were being made to feel the hot, lewd, sticky cum, playing with it at what they thought was their own desires. They played with it in between their fingers, staring at it, watching it drip all over their skin...

As the count continued down, the two felt the heat overcoming them more and more. They couldn't fight it even if they tried... they were just weak, submissive little girls after all. The heat was growing too strong, overtaking their reason and thought, both of them making cute moaning noises as it built up deep in them. There was no way to stop it, not as the heat and pleasure overwhelmed them, allowed them to surrender to their Mistress. Then the command came, and the two of them didn't even feel the telkinetic pulse into their pussies, Lota and Emma letting out a loud moan as the two of them convulsed in pleasure, their special places pulsing as an orgasm rocked through their body, cumming on Deva's command as the two writhed and moaned in ecstasy. Their shy and embarrassed faces were lost in pleasure as their climax pulsed through them, and yet Deva could still see the faintest hint of a blush, their shyness still there even while they were cumming. Their special places soaked their inner thighs as they felt pleasure coursing through them. Though as they obeyed the command they felt themselves pulled in by Deva's powerful arms, the two of them writhing some more in her arms, twitching helplessly as they were held by Deva. They let themselves go, clinging to Deva and supporting themselves on her, lustful obedience coursing through them as they rode out their climax, the two of them burying their faces in Deva's bosom, feeling safe to let their lustful, meek, obedient feelings free, still orgasming as they were held so possessively by their Mistress, unable to fight her grip even if they wanted to. Instead they would just cling to Deva as they were filled with pleasure, smiling up at her helplessly, obedience, submissive devotion, worship, and meek shyness in their eyes as they both looked at their Mistress... their love... the one that had given this wonderful feeling to them...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She nodded to her cute, if lewd girls. They couldn't help themselves with her as mistress, of course. She just wanted to hug and kiss the sweet things a bit more.. All over. There was no malevolent intent for her, there never had been, she was just convinced that this was how these girls would be the happiest. And they proved her right.

"Whatever you say, you are my little good luck charm."
She insisted with Emma. Alright, admittedly, her girls being so shy and innocent, yet always tempted by lewdness did arouse her quite a bit.
"You look so cute, enjoying that forbidden taste.. awww.. don't blush, again, I understand.. it just tastes too yummy."
She gently patted one head each.
"I guess because you are good girls, clean and pretty, not naughty and messy.. and since it tastes so good, you ought to clean it all up properly."
she purred and encouraged, smiling down and gently steadying her completely enthralled, shy slave-girls.

"You are my cute little girls, happy, innocent.. and I will keep you safe, I promise."
She nodded, moaning ever so slightly.. the two were just -too- adorable working together to suck her cock.. that felt amazing and good too, of course. She kept nodding and encouraging them with benevolent approval, especially when they properly shared her cum like good girls. At the sight.. and sensation of these two wonderful, cute, lewd heroine-slaves attending her cock Deva couldn't do much but sigh and moan, her shaft throbbing happily for them, providing them with copious amounts of cum that they learned to secretly crave.

"Such good girls.. but also so lewd..unable to stop your bodies from cumming.. good you have me to keep you safe.."
She nodded, her shaft twitching at the lustful sigh, smiling an aroused smile at the two horny, good girls. "Relax, my sweet slaves.. you are helpless before mistress.. you can't stop this.. you don't want to stop this.. whatever mistress does to you.. you can only let it happen.. so don't fight. Let it happen.. be good girls."
She encouraged with gentle insistance.

"You can't help it. Can't stop it. the nice, warm tingling climax is coming.. so let it come. Let yourself cum, even if it's so emberassing. Cum for mistress. I know you can do it my sweet slaves."
She encouraged. "Let it happen. Let all of your pleasure flow out from between your legs. So nice and warm and obediant. My cum on you is so naughty but beautiful.. you are naughty and beautiful."
She purred, pushing her girls over the edge.. but also hugging them, warmly. Keeping them calm and steady and letting them ride out their climax, sheepishly exstending a hand to let Lota lick Emma's finger clean and vice versa... then however, when they were slowly, happily calming down from their lustful climax, Deva waved a hand, removing all cum and dirt from her girls, focusing.. gently pulling their dresses back on them, leaving them neat and proper again.. aside from being tingling, horny, happy messes in her arms, of course.
"I will need to help make your friends at the heroes association this happy too.. I would like you to return to God's hand, where you are safe, think about how you can help.. whilest being happy girlfriends for one another, and be ready for me to call upon you when I need your help, can you do that for me?

Aww I know you can.. yo uare good, strong girls, right?"

She encouraged. She'd have to deal with some ... issues soon and as strong as she knew her pets were, she wanted to avoid endangering them yet.. if she could Perhaps one day soon she'd need them to help fight by her side.. but not yet, for now they could be just how Deva wanted them to be. Shy, happy, horny tingling warm and cuddly all over.

"You have to be able to accept me not always being around you.. though I will always return.. yearn to return.. and play more with my cute, happy harem slaves, alright?"
She nodded, taking one hand of theirs each, leading them down to cup her massive, still semi-hard, throbbing cock breifly, giggling at their blushing shyness.. as she tugged her member away, giving each of her girls a deep, lstful tongue kiss. "Alright, Lota, Emma? Remember, if you want me to have a wonderful harem, I got to go grab a few girls to do just that, eh?"
She gave them a confident thumbs up.