What's new

Cleansing Light character thread - Good Guys Storyline

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Make your hero characters here.

Character Generation will more/less be standard, with stat gen using the following options:

Standard (Roll 4d6 and drop lowest. Repeat for a total of six scores. May freely choose to re-roll if roll result is under 10.)

Focus/Foible system (From Way of the Wicked Book 1: Focus gets automatic 18, Foible gets automatic 8, everything else is generated 1d10+7)

GM-generated array (18, 17, 17, 16, 15, 14. Assign at will.)

Also, you may choose up to two traits.

PCs for this path *MUST* be willing to work for the good of the local society. Characters who are purely mercenary probably will not last long. Characters who are evil in nature definitely will not.

Classes from the are allowed for this, with the exception of the Anti-Paladin. Races available are those from the Present Races category of my RCSD. Other options may be available, but they must be discussed with me first.

Last edited:

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cleansing Light character thread - Good Guys Storyline

BEHOLD! Cassius Black, the re-death bringer.

*Poot description here*

Cassius Black stands at 6'4", has short white hair, and green eyes. Though, most people never actually SEE his eyes, as they are hidden behind his Reaper's Mask. The mask itself is what appears to be wood coated in solid white paint, with a small horizontal slit for him to speak through painted red, as well as narrow slits for his eyes, which have black vertical lines running through the center. On his person, he wears a rather tarnished Breastplate over a simple brown tunic, as well as a pair of brown pants, and a long, Leather coat which covers most of his torso, and often hangs down to cover the rest of his body when he is standing still. On his back, he has a pair of crossed sheathes, inside which he has both of his trusted Longswords held when not in battle. On the left side of his belt are two pouches that typically hang empty, and beside them hangs a typically full Waterskin. Just beside the waterskin, a wooden holy symbol of Ragan hangs, and on the other side of his belt, a string of garlic bulbs and two flasks of holy water rest in loops, as does a small hammer, and on his right knee, two wooden stakes rest within a special strap for them. In a pocket in his longcoat near his waist, a Sunrod pokes out, gleaming in the light.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probs not down to play, just built because hurf chargen.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, like I said in the shoutbox, Ragan doesn't give the Death domain, Blarg. That or the deity followed will need to be changed.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a no-undead variant of the Death domain that I switched to.

If that's STILL not kosher, yon would be a minor cult.

Last edited:
OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To my understanding, that whole "minor cult" business isn't how domain-granting works per the rules.

However, I did find that altered domain you mentioned. I'll consider it, but I would suggest deciding on have an alternate choice, just in case I decide against allowing that domain.

EDIT: Modified domain tenatively allowed. IF however, I find it not really fitting with the feeling I was aiming for with Ragan's followers, I am reserving the right to ask for it to be replaced.

Last edited: