Cleansing the Jungle (aguy) GMed by thetwo

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Cleansing the Jungle (aguy) GMed by thetwo

Erm... actually, I see that you have already selected a mutation (Lactation), and you're only 50/100 on your way to the next one. Hrm, how to fix this, how to fix this... ah, I know!

Azira takes 50 corruption from a night of wild sex with laura, who gained 'warped' during her enslavement. Now you've got 2 mutations. :p

Laura practically pulled the warrior into the tent after her, and climbed onto the bed after her, pulling the strapon on. She kissed her lover again, hungrily, but seemed hot to get to the main event, likely in no small part thanks to the internal dildo that had been part of the toy. In seconds she had lifted one of Azira's legs and was licking her lips as she positioned the considerable girth of the artificial member under the patch of blue hair between her partner's legs. "Well, maybe I am... I have to admit that you're the, ah, first woman that I've..."

She cut off with a moan that Azira found herself echoing as the stolen toy plunged in for the first time. And then the second. And the third. Azira found herself orgasming already, and was surprised to see that Laura wasn't far behind despite the smaller dildo. Several minutes later, she pulled out and collapsed panting beside Azira. For a moment she seemed content with an arm around the other woman's body, then she moved to remove the strapon. She pulled it up to the top of the bed, and with remarkable ease took the whole of the outer dildo into her mouth, licking it clean. Then she thrust it at Azira, blushing.

Laura turned face up and spread her legs, one hand gently caressing her dripping slit while her nipples stiffed with renewed lust. "Your turn, I think... please..."

Last edited:
A

aguy

Oh yea, I had forgotten all about that, whoops. Oh damnnn Laura! She really got some corruption huh?

Azira giggled as Laura pulled her into the tent. As the scholar pushed her down onto the bed and pulled on the strapon, she was happy to let her have the lead, her pussy lips moistening just from watching her put on the double-sided sex toy.

A long, load moan escaped her mouth as Laura rapidly penetrated her with the strapon. The thing's considerable girth, and the sight of Laura in a sex frenzy rapidly caused Azira's pussy to heat up, and within three strokes she was cumming, Laura a stroke or two later despite the smaller dildo. It seemed they both had a good deal of pent-up sexual energy. Azira was quick to recover from the orgasm and started thrusting her hips in time with Laura, maximizing the penetration she was receiving and causing loud squelching noises as the strapon plundered her sopping cunt. Her moans turned into loud cries of passion, her whole body shook with each thrust. After several orgasms culminated in an explosive mutual climax, Laura fairly fell out of Azira, who watched her undo the strapon and lick the outer side clean with a faint blush.

When she received it, she took time to lick the inner one clear of Laura's juices, enjoying the taste before slowly sliding it into and onto herself, groaning with pleasure as it penetrated her. Panting, Azira said, "The first woman huh? Well I hope I made a good first time, I love doing things as only girls can. But as for right now, I am going to ravage your depths with this. I sure hope you're ready Laura, I've never used one of these before....readysetgo!"

Azira pushed down on Laura's shoulders' keeping her back on the bed as she went to town. She plunged the strapon into Laura, filling her with its girth as the smaller dildo wormed around inside her. The strapon slid, squished, and squelched inside Laura's already well-lubricated pussy. She set a rapid tempo, hammering into Laura, withdrawing quickly, and driving herself home again and again, as rapidly as she could make her hips move. "Oh yes! Ohhhh YES! YESSSS!!! Azira reached orgasm a couple of strokes after Laura, already sensitve from the work Laura had done on her earlier.

After hammering on her from the front, enjoying watching Laura's breasts jump with each thrust, she flipped Laura over onto her front and pulled her hips up into the air. She climbed to her knees behind her and thrust the strapon into her soft, soaking vagina from behind, loving the doggy style. At first she kept her hands on the scholar's hips, helping her thrust back onto the strapon in time with her own thrusts, but after awhile she simply laid down on her back, her breasts pressing into her back, reaching around and fondling Laura's own orbs as she lazily thrust into her cunt.

After another few minutes, they both sagged down onto the bed and Azira rolled off Laura. She looked down at the scholars back and noticed two runny white puddles. Puzzling over them for a minute, she remembered her newly lactating breasts and looked down. Sure enough, rivulets of milk were running down her chest, multiple trails coming from her nipples and running down the slope of her breasts until they came to the flat plain that was her stomach and continued on down to mingle with the honey coming from her hole.

Azira gently rolled Laura back over, removed the strapon, licked the outside clean, and offered the inside to Laura. After they were finished with the toy, she hung it from a bedpost and straddled Laura's stomach. She was gently sliding up and down her body, moving sideways as she went up and down. She was painting Laura now, using her body fluids as paint, her honeypot was the brush.

A gentle smile touched her lips as she looked down at Laura while coating her in sex fluids. She gently fondled her own breasts for a minute, a dazed, happy look in her eyes. After a minute her eyes focused on Laura, and with one hand she stroked her face gently, brushing some of her sweat-matted hair out of her face. With her other hand, she put some pressure on her breast and a small stream of milk shot out and landed on Laura.

"Awww...Look at you! You must be so thirsty after all that sex." She continued in a sultry voice, "How about some of mama's milk? This is just what the growing succubus needs."
She lowered her breast to Laura's mouth, happily as she suckled her milk, still sliding her cunt all over her body in the meantime.

After Laura had had her fill of milk, Azira continued in a playfully nagging voice, "Hey now, I need some too, but I can't reach my own breasts! How about you help a girl out, you get it out, and then you can give me milk mouth to mouth?" She grinned lewdly at Laura as she continued gyrating her hips and rubbing her wet hole all over Laura's stomach.

I know the succubus mention at the end came way out of left field, but she has a fantasy about being a succubus, and maybe a lesser mothering fetish now that she has fertile and lactating breasts. Anyway, its just something they could talk about after they calm down, not a typo.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I think I'm more tired than -" Laura cut off as her partner thrust a breast toward her open mouth, and rolled her eyes as she reluctantly tasted Azira's milk. She seemed to like what she tasted, as one of her hands went between her own legs and one finger started dipping in and out. After a short time, she switched to the other breast, and when this one too went dry she pulled the blue-haired warrior down for a kiss.

Azira tasted her own milk for the first time as half a mouthful flowed into her mouth. It was slightly sweet, very rich, and warm. She felt it settle somewhat heavily in her stomach, and a sense of contentment filled her. For Laura, at least, there seemed to be a strong connection between warm milk and bedtime, as the woman was asleep by the time the kiss was finished, her skin glistening with sweat and the little bit of extra honey that Azira had added, and she was pulled tight against the warrior. Before too long, the amazonian woman joined her lover in sleep.

She awoke early in the morning to find Laura gone, though not far. She found the brown-haired woman outside the tent, still naked and washing herself with water from one of the goblin's stores. Which was probably wise, considering how strongly she had smelled of feminine sex, just the sort of scent that drew the creatures of the forest. Laura didn't seem to have realized her partner was awake yet, facing away from the tent as she was.

A

aguy

Azira gave a sigh of contentment as Laura shared the milk with her, holding tightly to her lover throughout the kiss. She was conscious off the sticky sensation of their stomachs pressing together, the juices coating her transfering back to Azira as well. Completely worn out from the wild sex session, Azira fell asleep shortly after Laura, holding on tightly to the scholar.

Waking up alone the next morning, she could hear Laura outside cleaning herself off. Standing and watching the brown-haired beauty for a minute, she quietly padded up behind her and slid her arms around her waist. "Good morning sexy! I hope you had as much fun as I did last night!" She giggled, continuing on in a teasing tone, "Are you sore from it? I know I am. I could really use a massage down there later...and I'd love to give you one.

One arm slid up Laura's body to fondle her breasts, the other dipped a little lower, and her hand went to gently stroke her flower. She was happy to stand here for awhile, playfully flirting with Laura.

All good things must come to an end eventually, well maybe not an end exactly, she would help Laura wash the love juices off her, and would do the same to herself. Once they were clean, Azira wanted to get down to business.

"Alright, I know time is of the essence for that site you want to visit, but we can't just leave this trap-factory for some other miscreant to take control of. I want to put an end to this place. Here's the plan.

First, we search the camp for valuables. Together. There are trap pits in the area, if one of us falls in, the other needs to be ready to help the other out. Once we clean out the valuables, we deal with the monsters. I already found a couple of pits the hard way, we can check for more, and we get a count of the monsters. Once then we kill them. I have a pretty good move for doing that. After we cleanse this place, we can move on towards the site. Sound good?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes. You're right, that's more important. I'll stay a ways behind you, that way if one of us falls in the other can help her out."

The tents, unfortunately, didn't hold much. A few changes of clothes intended for a goblin, and none of them in amazing condition. More straps, ropes, leashes, and collars. A wooden cage with a sturdy lock that smelled faintly of stale sex. There was a purse with 20 denarii, but that was the only really worthwhile find. The slaver hadn't even had the sense to make a map of his traps.

Azira easily killed the slimes in the camp's pit. With her magic and from outside the pit it was almost trivial. Then it was out into the nearby forest. Laura followed along behind her, having recovered the goblin's net, while the blue-haired warrior kept her eyes on the ground, looking for the telltale signs of a trap. She found a total of three more pits in the forest over the next hour or two, including the one she'd found chasing the goblin. And the that the two women had fallen into originally.

After a while of not finding any additional pits, the two returned to the camp. There was no way to be sure they'd found all of them, but that would be true no matter how long they searched. With the knowledge of where they had left off their trek, Azira was able to orient herself, and the pair started off again towards the site Laura had found.

It was early evening by the time they arrived. The site was very clearly the remains of a town. The buildings had been built in a natural-looking way, but even so time without inhabitants in the jungle had quickly started breaking things. There were fast-growing trees already past rooftop level in the streets. Looking more closely, there were signs of hasty departure. A bedstead on the edge of town piled with decaying bundles of dishes and sheets, as if someone had decided that they were too heavy or bulky to carry.

Nothing moved in the town. "Um... this is it, I think. It's a bit spooky. What do you think, the inn first, or the town hall?"

A

aguy

"Yea...its like a ghost town... What happened here?" As they padded through the town, it was eerie, the abandoned buildings, the signs of forced departure, it all felt a little...wrong.

In response to Laura's question Azira said, "Well its getting late, and I'm not convinced it would be safe to wander around here at night. Let's go check out the inn. If it looks like its still sturdy, we could try and find a place to bed down in there. If not, we could try the town hall."

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The inn proved to be sturdy. The door was clearly newer than the frame, and looked extremely heavy duty. The common room looked normal enough, aside from the fact that there were only a few chairs and tables for such a large room. But the inn's rooms were the worst. They had all been modified to lock from the outside, and in the ones Azira checked there were inch-thick iron bars over the windows, looking terribly out of place. They had also been stripped of furniture except for a rotting blanket, a chamber pot, and a steel collar on the end of a short metal chain. It made the goblin's tent look amateur.

There were still half a dozen more rooms to check, plus the kitchen and possibly more rooms on the first floor, but it was pretty clear what the inn had most recently been used for.

A

aguy

"I've had about enough of this stuff to last a lifetime..." Azira remarked quietly and with a hint of repulsion, looking around at the slave-looking quarters. She added in a dejected, though still quiet voice, "And it really kills the mood for what I had been hoping for tonight..."

As they moved through the place, Azira decided the best thing to do would be to look and see if any of the rooms, cells rather, were occupied, figuring something in them would be more likely to give them knowledge on what they were dealing with here. That is, if anything remained here to be dealt with, she hadn't been able to tell yet if this place was still active or not, so she kept her eyes peeled for signs of recent activity.

Drawing her wakizashi, Azira motioned for Laura to at least try to be stealthy as the women moved to check if any of the cells were inhabited before moving on to check the kitchen.

The very air here made her feel distinctly uneasy.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry, I've been on low-internet mode for several days. This will continue for several more before I enter no-internet mode for about a week. After that I will return.

As each cell was opened, the tension seemed to mount rather than decrease. When the two women reached the final unopened room, Azira could feel an almost tangible pressure, and she could see Laura starting to sweat. She pushed open the door... and heard Laura let out a scream, as something bolted through the door at head height.

It seemed to be everywhere and nowhere. It slapped at Azira's face, and then it was gone. Several seconds later Laura started to laugh, and the blue-haired warrior realized that it had been a bat. The final room contained a small amount of guano in addition to the furnishings they had found in each other cell. There was nothing to suggest that this place had seen anything living apart from the bat and perhaps a few rats since the invasion, give or take a few months.

A

aguy

No worries, I have been having free time shortages as well so no issues here.
Tension ran thick through the air as the girls explored the rooms. When Azira opened the last one, she barely contained a shriek as something flew at her face, though she still went crazy for a moment trying to knock whatever it was away.

As the bat flew off and she realized what it was, she laughed with Laura, glad after the fact for something to relieve the tension.

"Ok come on you." She said to Laura, gently pushing the scholar back the way they had come. "Let's go check the kitchen and then the upstaires. Depending on how long it takes we will see about maybe exploring further or just hunkering down here for the night."

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kitchen looked pretty much like one would expect a kitchen to look, except for evidence that rats and other scavengers had long-since removed any remaining food. One of the other doors on the ground floor, however, gave a little more.

The first room off of the main area seemed to be an office, with a few chairs, a table, and a desk. None of that was particularly interesting, and indeed this may have been an office even when this town was occupied by Night Elves, but Laura went straight for the few papers left on the desk, eager. The script looked harsh and angular. It might even have been the common alphabet used by humans, but it was such an unfamiliar style that it was difficult to read for one not used to it.

Laura ran a finger across one line, then another, then down the whole page, increasingly frustrated. Finally she threw the paper down. "Bah. It's in some kind of code or cipher." After a moment's pause, she gathered up the papers anyway. "We'll just have to find the key, or if not I can try to work it out later."

A door in the back of the room led to a bedroom that had likely been superior to the rooms even before they had been converted into a slave kennel. The room had been trashed - tables turned over, the bed in disarray, the mundane contents of several drawers spilled out - but a minute or so's work would turn it into as reasonable a place to sleep as any in this village.

The time taken searching the inn meant that it was now after full dark. Strictly speaking nothing was keeping the pair from leaving and searching another building now, other than the normal dangers of the forest, but Laura seemed to be eyeing the bed with more than casual interest. And since they had already searched the former guest rooms upstairs, this seemed to be the last room in the inn.

A

aguy

After finding nothing of interest in the rest of the inn, Azira looked over Laura's shoulder with interest at coded paper, though she was unable to make heads or tails of it. When they found what she presumed to have been the innkeeper's room at one point she sighed and said, "Well, its dark out now, no point in wandering around. Want to call it a night? We can explore more tomorrow and hopefully find a cipher for those papers."

If Laura agreed, Azira would still be a little nervous about sleeping in a place with such a grim past, perhaps just out of superstition. She decided to try to rig up a few loose items near the entrance to their room, just as a very basic early warning system if someone approached. With that done, she would enlist Laura's help in moving something large in front of the door to block it from the inside, if for no other reason than to give them precious seconds in the event of an attack. Hopefully a little more secure, the last thing to do was tidy the room a little bit before getting ready for bed.

Done with the day's activities and hopefully feeling a little more comfortable with their surroundings, Azira smiled cheekily at Laura cocked her hip to the side, having noticed her earlier interest in the bed. "So, did you have some activities planned for the night, or did you just want to cuddle?"

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I want to... but maybe this isn't the best place? Even with the door blocked, I wouldn't want to attract anything's attention. This isn't a happy sort of place."

Laura fell asleep quickly. A minute later Azira was still awake, and she could feel the other woman shifting slightly in her arms, growing warm, her nipples hardening. She softly moaned something unintelligible. Somewhat unfairly, she seemed to have already fallen into a rather pleasant dream.

In the morning, Azira awoke to an out of place sound. It hadn't been loud, but after a few seconds it repeated. It sounded like a footstep out in the inn's common room. Laura was still asleep in her arms, no longer dreaming.

A

aguy

"Yea..." Azira sighed, a little disappointed, but she kept her libido in check and let good sense rule. "You're right, this really isn't the place. Night cutie." With an unabashed pinch on the butt, Azira lay down next to Laura. She couldn't believe how quickly the woman fell asleep, and judging from the things her body was doing, she was having a very nice dream too.

Azira pouted, but still wrapped her arms around the scholar and eventually nodded off, though not before becoming a little aroused herself, purely from the noises Laura was making. It was regretable that she did not dream that night, but that way at least she didn't wake up horny.

When she woke up the next morning, she wasn't sure if it had been natural, or if something else had woken her. Then she heard another sound from the inn's common room and realized it was the latter. She nudged her partner back to wakefulness, whispering, "We've got company." She wanted to sneak out and get the advantage on whatever was moving around out there, but alas her precautions from the night were going to get the better of her. She still had the door blocked, and it would take some effort to unblock it and navigate to the common room without tripping any noise traps or otherwise alerting their visitor.

Instead, she came up with a different plan which she whispered to Laura. Together they would unblock the door, then Laura would lay back down on the bed and pretend to be asleep, with her weapons under the sheets. Azira would remain in hiding off to the side of the door, preferably behind some sort of cover and on the side the door would open towards. Hopefully whatever opened the door would be too focused on Laura to notice Azira, allowing her to get the jump on it.

If it didn't sound like it would come by the door where they were, Laura would knock some cans around or something to make a little bit of 'unintentional noise' to try and draw it there way. If that didn't work, then they would just have to bite the bullet and leave the room to check it out. Though Laura would wait in the room for some sound of interaction between Azira and whatever was in there. It wasn't that Azira didn't want backup, it was just that Laura couldn't sneak worth a damn and it was worth having her a few seconds late to a fight if it gave Azira an opportunity for an ambush.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Laura readily and silently agreed to the plan. She grabbed her bow and readied herself as best she could under the sheets while Azira hid as best she could. They waited. Nothing happened, though there was the occasional noise of footsteps outside. As well as the blue-haired warrior could tell, there was only one person - or thing - walking around. Or at least only one at a time.

After a few minutes, Laura slipped out of bed as quietly as she could. Unfortunately, her foot tangled in the sheet, and she fell heavily to the floor. Fortunately, this was exactly the sort of noise that the plan called for at this point. The footsteps slowly approached the door. They stopped what seemed like inches from the other side. At the very edge of perception, Azira heard what seemed to be someone drawing a deep breath. Then suddenly the footsteps were moving the other way, quickly.