What's new

[Clymenia] 民間正義会社2/ Civilian Justice League 2 (RJ201363)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I stopped after using the unlock all scenes item. Is that scene different from the part 4 reporter scene in the memory room? You can't control the character but you are skipping around interviewing people in the slums as a reporter.
The scene I am talking about is a bit different from the event one. You go to the slums, talk to one of the guys and they sent you in dressed as a reporter. Then you can talk to a few people, who each will have a short H cut-in and dodge/not dodge two rapist who are running around.

It's basically the "normal" 3-4 H cut-ins, just with the reporter outfit.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game in 4~5 hours. No cheating. Just a little bit of grinding to get some of the basic upgrades.

It's quite a good game overall. There's a decent plot (super rich CEO abusing his powers) and the h-scenes are stupid fun to watch. Gameplay is a little dull but thankfully you don't need to defeat every single enemy in all of the missions.

I wish the H-events were more tightly integrated with the plot. In the prequel when you lose the company modifies your body to make you more powerful, but with a side effect of increasing your libido. In this game I fail to see any real incentive for the heroine to become a slut. On the other hand, the hobos who fuck you for making them homeless is a nice touch.

Plot: 4 out of 5
Gameplay: 3 out of 5
H-scenes: 4 out of 5

Overall: 3.8 out of 5

The scene I am talking about is a bit different from the event one. You go to the slums, talk to one of the guys and they sent you in dressed as a reporter. Then you can talk to a few people, who each will have a short H cut-in and dodge/not dodge two rapist who are running around.

It's basically the "normal" 3-4 H cut-ins, just with the reporter outfit.
Yeah I reckon it's once only, unless if that's a bug.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Huh... so after I did the Onsen scene with the guys cuming on her and going asleep, she somehow ended up pregnant the day after, no penetration involved I think unless it was underwater. Better watch them bukkakes guys.
Well I fucked the whole city twice and didn't manage to get her pregnant lmfao

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm... Genres: Rape

Is it proper non-con stuff this time around or the meh "Shit I think I got raped" stuff Liz in the Tower did?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well I fucked the whole city twice and didn't manage to get her pregnant lmfao
You get an Item from the Research facility that'll up your pregnancy chance to 100%, and one that's 30%. The pink heart you get will prevent pregnancy.

Hm... Genres: Rape

Is it proper non-con stuff this time around or the meh "Shit I think I got raped" stuff Liz in the Tower did?
I think the Rape scene in this game were more like Hollywood Executive rape. You know, women forced to do sexual acts in order to get a decent role. For the MC she had to have sex with the President in order to get better Sponsors or whatever.
Liz of the Tower was just perfect in my opinion. I loved loved loved the scene where she gets stripped search because she doesn't want to pay the fine. It was goddamned amazing.

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like a full translation for this one might be tough because of MV.

Anyone know the difference between version 1.04 and prior versions? Only 1.00 available via torrent as far as I know.

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like a full translation for this one might be tough because of MV.

Anyone know the difference between version 1.04 and prior versions? Only 1.00 available via torrent as far as I know.
The development was originally from MV, but the creator decided to move it to the previous engine(VX ace) because it wasn't working properly with the gameplay itself.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I trap in condo after npc tell haruka is pregnant how to go?

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Clymenia's blog has the changelog, machine translation gives a pretty good gist of what changed. It's all bug fixes, no new content. Seems to fix that reporter scene appearing once bug people were discussing earlier.

Though there's no mention of adding a volume slider which was the main fix I wanted. Unless I'm just blind and I missed it on v1.00...

Not really missing much from 1.04 if there isn't a major bug stopping you from enjoying the game.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Clymenia's blog has the changelog, machine translation gives a pretty good gist of what changed. It's all bug fixes, no new content. Seems to fix that reporter scene appearing once bug people were discussing earlier.

Though there's no mention of adding a volume slider which was the main fix I wanted. Unless I'm just blind and I missed it on v1.00...

Not really missing much from 1.04 if there isn't a major bug stopping you from enjoying the game.
I've noticed sometimes when Purchasing Attack and Defense upgrades from the Mechanic that I won't actually get the upgrade. Maybe they fixed that.
Also somehow I missed the first Water Commercial... I did the second commercial for the water company but not the first. So yeah, thems was the only issues I encountered.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I've noticed sometimes when Purchasing Attack and Defense upgrades from the Mechanic that I won't actually get the upgrade. Maybe they fixed that.
Also somehow I missed the first Water Commercial... I did the second commercial for the water company but not the first. So yeah, thems was the only issues I encountered.
I managed to miss the first deodorant scene too. But you can unlock all of them once you finish the game.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
So from what I'm reading, all the H in this one is basically scene unlocks and the like? None of it is actually from losing any of the fights like the first game?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what do i need to do when she is pregnant i am i a house where i a maid and a doctor but can do nothing

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do i need to do when she is pregnant i am i a house where i a maid and a doctor but can do nothing
you gotta stand the right pixel to trigger the event. it's a known bug fixed in v1.02

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how can i equip the h suit ? - nvm you cant eq it right away when you first see it.....

Last edited:

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The development was originally from MV, but the creator decided to move it to the previous engine(VX ace) because it wasn't working properly with the gameplay itself.
So you're saying there IS a chance for a translation to be made besides using VNR/AGTH?

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know this is a weird complain for games like this but the battles are kinda boring.
nether the emery nor their formation have much going for them, even the boss fights are kinda boring.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After the info will probably have to wait until 1.06 until it is almost bug free XD.
But if you have a newer version.
Would I be happy if you would give me dne link thanks ^^

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I know this is a weird complain for games like this but the battles are kinda boring.
nether the emery nor their formation have much going for them, even the boss fights are kinda boring.
Yeah I remember the dev saying in his blog that he wanted to do a real time battle with all the building being destructible, but it just wasn't possible in RPGMaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.