What's new

Collection of Rape Flicks

E

Exofluke

I've decided to share a collection of rape based content due to it's recent decline in production. It's becoming a rarity and so now it's time to bring it up front.

To start off, here's a 3D movie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

蛇姫汁ザーメン陵辱
Google Translation: Princess Snake Rape cum juice

Info
- This actually contains submission, believe it or not. It's split into two parts. The first part is rape and the second part is the victim becoming a nympho. I'm only sharing this because of it's cut between the story. So if you are like me and don't like the nympho change stuff, then you can always just ignore the second part.

Last edited:
OP
E

Exofluke

Re: Collection of Rape Flicks

FLUID FANTASY - 捕らわれの奴隷
Translation: Captured Slave

Info
- Here is 7th Dream's take on Tifa from Final Fantasy 7. They used their standard model and just changed a bit of clothing to kick off a little parody. The animation is pretty good but may come off as too repetitive. You can be the judge of that.

Last edited:

AnimeRoxx

Reputation score

thanks for this!! i love these types of videos with smooth animation ^^ hope you will upload more!!! ^^

OP
E

Exofluke

thanks for this!! i love these types of videos with smooth animation ^^ hope you will upload more!!! ^^
I'm getting around to it. Thanks for the encouragement.

女戦士ゆう子の冒険 ~オーク陵辱編~
Translation: Female Warrior Yuko's Adventure ~Ork's Humiliation Edition

Info
- Funny enough, this one isn't tagged as rape. Usually when I call something rape, it's because that's what the creator (circle/artist) had tagged the product on the shelves (so to speak). So if you really want to know if something is supposed to be what you claim, be sure to check sites like dlsite, getchu or dmm to see what the product was tagged as.

In any case, this one is close enough to be rape. I mean, come on... a warrior gets defeated and captured by orcs, then fucked the living crap out of only to be hung and cooked? Course she gets out and... kills the orcs... sounds like she didn't like what they did... non-consent = rape? :p

睡魔 episode1
Translation: Suima

Info
- So this one is something I don't like, but you probably will. It is rape, but the first part of it, the girl is unconscious. The second part, she wakes up but the rapist uses his powers to put her under this spell or something... so she ends up getting all nympho and shit. *sigh*

Still, no excuse for me not to share. =3

Last edited:

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this might be a dumb question, but how do you download them? there is no download link for me to use and your blog doesn't have these. just wanted to tell you that

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

this might be a dumb question, but how do you download them? there is no download link for me to use and your blog doesn't have these. just wanted to tell you that
Considering this post is from this last year, it wouldn't matter if there are links or not since they would all be guaranteed to be dead. You now have the names for them, check with google.