What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Color Jelly] Yoko Intou: Foxess of the Flirty Sword / 妖狐淫刀 RJ148907 RJ148907

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 妖狐淫刀

I can't believe how many scenes this game has, I played it for like 2hours and didn't get bored, the art is great.

For anyone who has played any of the previous games... is the art+number of scenes on par with this one?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is a trick to beat the final boss cause i am having a hard time? I have the best stuff/armor/skills i can have at that point but the 5-turn limit is not enough for me. I managed to get to the second phase but that's it.
Use your 0-cost skill. After the cutscene, the sword gets purified and will reset the lust counter the final boss has. Just use it when the counter hits 60 to be safe.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm fighting the boss near a big ass tree xD
I get insta killed on the 3rd turn... I'm thinking I need something special to beat him? I need halp!

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm fighting the boss near a big ass tree xD
I get insta killed on the 3rd turn... I'm thinking I need something special to beat him? I need halp!
Watch his scroll color. When it turns black, guard (4th option).

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where are people getting this game from? The damn animesharing links are all bogus

BigJ9988

Reputation score

It's been updated to ver1.11:)
with 3 additional CG.

Jlg823

Reputation score

So I can't finish the last boss fight? For some reason o-o any help? Ver. 1.12