What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Combin Ation] Masked Superheroine: The Green Shadow Rachel / 覆面スーパーヒロイン:緑影レイチェル RE123142 RJ123142

Status
Not open for further replies.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 覆面スーパーヒロイン:緑影レイチェル

Which gang? There are a lot of gang fights
At day time as Rachel (thus not as Green Shadow), fight the gangs in the South (this game has a difference between gang and criminals, the gangs you fight as Rachel, the criminals you fight at night as Green Shadow).

Then once your justice rating is low enough and you've lost to the gang in South (any random encounter) and lost fully nude (not sure if this is a requirement though?) then you will automatically get the hospital h-scene with the "dying" man.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how exactly does the sense of justice thing work for keeping it positive and even raising it back up towards 100, after ben i cant get it to stay 100 or anything :S

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmmf....i'm having a bit of trouble getting this game working.

I got it from that kind soul on the thread where they posted links to games they recently bought (it was v1.01) but the game wouldn't run, giving a rpg maker error. So i downloaded the XP standard version but still the same error. I then used the deposit files link (v1.00) that was given earlier in the thread but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Just to clarify, i have "RGSS-RTP Standard" version

Edit 2: Argh i got rid of and reinstalled all 3 versions of the rpg maker RTP (XP, VX, VXAce), but still get the same crash when launching; RGSS player has stopped working....Also i moved the game folder to desktop but still nothing doing. Trial of the game doesn't work as well giving the same crash screen, so it's not the game version i have that which is the problem. I've got windows vista and haven't experienced this with other rpg maker games i've played.

Edit 3: Doi, it was being blocked by windows DEP.. strange that this hasn't happened for any other rpg maker games though.

Last edited:

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I tried the demo, and it looks very promising. Except for the scat-ending, but to each his own I guess.
I'm currently playing through Agent Alona, and that is a freaking amazing game!

I've run through the entire thread but can't seem to find a workable link, so will a hero emerge from the unknown with a working link to the cracked game?
Thank you so much in advance!

bigdick69

Reputation score

the link is on the 4th page dude, and i was looking for the full saves but i didnt find them. Anyone have it?

rknight

Reputation score

Interesting Game.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how exactly does the sense of justice thing work for keeping it positive and even raising it back up towards 100, after ben i cant get it to stay 100 or anything :S
its a slut meter 100 is pure and going down make her do slutty things

Ray123

Reputation score
Does anyone have any save files do they have it right now please.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.