Store:

Genre:
ACADEMY IMMORAL SEDUCTION NETORARE CREAMPIE REVERSE RAPE

Installation:
1. Extract to /www and run.

Changelog:
v1.0.0 Release

Tags:
Corruption, Female domination, Netorare? (Or reverse ntr idk), Male Protagonist, Voiced,

Another short one so I can test the tool on an easier game. This one took like 2 hours to make and around 20 bucks. Not bad at all compared to the others and barely had to mess with anything to get a decent translation.

For those who don't know this is a translation made using ChatGPT and my tool to inject context during translation for a higher quality result. I've also improved the choices a bit, now ChatGPT also knows the question being asked before it translates a choice which seems to help a bit. Still some hiccups such as with genders or consistency with names but overall I think its in a good place. Those small mistakes can be fixed manually by the translator if they need to.

Also the tutorial is hand translated by me, not something I normally do but was burning time during the MTL process anyway. None of the other pictures are translated.

Some screens of the translation:

Attachments

Last edited:

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the effort, this is an interesting one for sure. As you say, it does mix up genders and such sometimes, but this is very legible compared to a lot of other MTLs.