What's new

[Complete - Full] [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.07 [RJ01104336]

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
Title.png
Overview
Erina, an engineer and a self-proclaimed adventurer, finds herself in Era Sheila after wandering from place to place fulfilling requests in pursuance of the romantic adventuring dream. The city is named after a famous adventurer, who happens to be one of Erina's aspirations as an adventurer herself. Little did she know, the city had another moniker, widely known as the City of Machines. Just what does this city, one full of sex-starved men, have in store for Erina?
Title: Erina and the City of Machines (エリナと機魔の都)
Release Date: November 5, 2023
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.10
Patch Version: v1.10.01
Language: English (Not MTL)
Store: N/A
Genre: Female Protagonist

Latest Update
: 02/23/2024
Game Download: Mod edit - Link removed due to shota content
Patch Download:
Links:

The English translation is now done and safe for consumption. Will continue to improve it over the next couple of months.

Hello, coolsister recently released a demo (07/27/2023) for their upcoming game and I thought I'd try to get a head start on the full game by tackling what's available in the demo. I'll update this post with more information and I'll try to use this thread for updates along the way. I set up a GitHub repository to keep track of things and if you have any feedback, feel free to use this thread or the repository. For the latter, I'd prefer reports on bugs, typos, or translation errors to improve the overall translation.

Title is currently a placeholder, but if I think of something with more oomph, I will change it. I'm open to suggestions and criticism.

Demo currently has about 1-3 hours worth of playtime with about 30 CG. The save will carry over to the full game on release. There's a v0.91 release and will look into updating the game this weekend.

Addendum: Post is more or less copied and pasted from f95, but figured I'd try to get more eyes on the project here as well.

Samples:
202308051691240299.jpg 202308051691240402.jpg 202308051691240405.jpg 202308051691240467.jpg 202308051691240524.jpg

Change Log:
12/24/2023
  • Release English patch v1.07.01
08/11/2023
  • Fixed event flags from the previous release
  • 8:08 PM PST
    • Updated background_skill.png in parallaxes due to loading error
08/10/2023
  • Updated to v0.92
  • Changed some names to save on character space
  • Added missing translations for a few lines in some scenes
08/05/2023
  • Initial release to the public

Last edited:

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mhh seems to be bugged, cant use the switch on the elevator in the beginning, the event always starts anew

OP
T

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
mhh seems to be bugged, cant use the switch on the elevator in the beginning, the event always starts anew
I uploaded a new version of the game, give it a try now.

Edit: Looks like there's other bugs, so I'll take a look today.

OP
T

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
Forgot I had a thread over here, but posting just to report that I'm working on the full game. You can check my progress at: .

I'll update the OP later.

Wahluig

Reputation score
Forgot I had a thread over here, but posting just to report that I'm working on the full game. You can check my progress at: .

I'll update the OP later.
Thank you for the translation, but I can't find any link to download it in what you sent?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Firstly, Thank You for your efforts translating this game. Coolsister is one of the devs I like.

About the translation, can I ask if you would be waiting to update to v1.05 as well?
It seems there's been quite a number of bug fixes and enhancements since 1.0. Hopefully the upcoming 1.05 patch will be his last fix.

OP
T

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
Hello, released an initial English patch for the game. Supports 1.07 and earlier.

The patch can be downloaded here:

Merry Christmas.

newuser

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
full save for those who want it. (it's the original untranslated version though)

Mod edit: Attachment deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

Tanjoubi

Reputation score
Updated the English patch to support the 1.10 version which includes new scenes. There shouldn't be anymore updates to the game, so my job here is done. Till next time.

Mick2000

Reputation score
so the this english patch is full translate of everything in the game that compatible to game latest version?