What's new

Corporate Compliance - Campaign

Stellarnova

Reputation score
2a76bae19db1d56730f6a41ac09ed621.jpegJessie Roland, Tech-slut and Corporate Drone

Enraptured, Jessie listened to her owner. She came when commanded, her hips bucking, glistening folds dripping. "Yes, Mistress, I will obey!" She moaned out. Once she finished, she returned to standing at attention, listening intently even as the afterglow still washed over her. The idea of putting her enslaved brain to use to develop ever more complete and thorough methods excited and aroused her. Before her mental eye, she saw an endless abyss of slavery and sex and submission. Ever deeper, deeper and deeper into mindless servitude. It would never be enough. There would always be more brainwashing, more ways to become even more zealous, more devoted, more mindless.

She squealed in excitement, her whole body throbbing, as she beheld her new suit. An ecstatic smile crept on her face as she listened to her Mistress' instructions. It was time to change, to be completed. Goddess had laid out her plan for Jessie, her new purpose. Jessie would obey, eagerly. She would erase herself, then do the same to others. She acknowledged the order to orgasm whenever she received a command, and came. "Mistress..." Her gasp was filled with love and adoration for the woman who brainwashed her, owned her, made her feel so good...

She started to enter the suit as ordered. It was perfect. Thin and strong, shiny black, smooth and flexible, no seams or decorations. Jessie was flushed red and sweating, her body lubricating itself in anticipation. The rubber-like material slid easily over her wet legs and crotch, fitting tight yet perfect, no creases or pockets of air. It molded itself perfectly to her figure, except at the feet, which had slim molded crevices for her feet to slip into, outfitted with narrow, dangerous looking high-heels, like integrated boots. She had to shift her stance a bit, unused to the heels, but of course, it was better this way. It was Mistress' design, after all. If Lady Ocean wanted her in high-heels, Jessie would wear high-heels as part of her suit. Everything else was literally unthinkable for her. She pulled the material higher, feeling it squeeze her chest, and then her neck, like a collar.

64876369_p0.png

She ran her hands over her new suit, her new skin. It was tight, it was flexible, it felt perfect. This was how she was supposed to look, to be. Wrapped inside shiny, sexy goodness. Her skin underneath felt her touches as if nothing was there. She brushed over her clit, shivering in pleasure. She could smell nothing but rubber, her sweat and juices locked in with her. There would be no trace of a living human being inside. She was shuddering, twitching in arousal, but her suited form revealed nothing but mechanical, robotic precision. The suit caressed her form so perfectly, but at the same time also streamlined it. There was only the barest hint of mounds where her painfully erect nipples and flushed areolae were just underneath. It betrayed no hint of her pleasure, no hint of her humanity. Just a perfect, flawless black shape.

It was time for the last step. She pulled the hood over her short blonde hair, smoothing it, having it press against her head in a perfect ovoid shape, leaving only her face free, in contact with air. She was flushed and panting, her pussy drooling, so good did the material feel as she had pulled over her wet body. She reached out to her new mask, with a slim breathing apparatus, connector ports whose function she would ask about later, and a large, tinted visor that would hide her face, would make her face blank. She wondered if the visor had a computer inside.
Can you hear me? What are your functions? Are you ready to become one with me? One being, one machine? She asked as she watched the reflection of her face in the black visor.
Then, she raised her mask to her face, pulling the straps in place, smiling as she felt them seemingly disappear in her hood, leaving no trace indicating that suit and mask were different pieces, that they even could be detached, that whoever was inside could even exit. She looked at the world through the visor, her new eyes. She eagerly opened her mind to whatever programming her mask would do to her.

project__10000002350_by_heavyrubberslave_dd3g81u-fullview.jpg

Her suiting completed, Jessie returned to stand at attention, breathing filtered air. She was panting and shivering, but none of it was visible to the outside. She felt safe.
"I have finished, Mistress. Awaiting further orders." Jessie said, her voice robotic and flat, even though she was panting and moaning under her mask. She was wearing Slave Maker's body and skin now, but underneath, she was still Jessie. Of course, Jessie was just as devoted as Slave Maker would be. She looked forward to becoming Slave Maker.

Jessie came again as Mistress gave her her first assignment, as she had been ordered to, though her stance was unwavering. She walked behind her drone-sister, grinding against her naked form, taking the striped suit out of her hands. "As you command, Mistress. Come, slave. Your conversion awaits." She followed Lady Ocean to the studio.

Jessie listened to Mistress commands and took place center stage with Sam. "Yes, Mistress! Sam will become Super Tiger for you, and Jessie will become your obedient Slave Maker!" She climaxed again.
As the cameras started to roll and the light reflected on her shiny suit, Jessie held out the suit to Sam. "It is time to become your true self, my fellow slave. Put on your suit, your new skin, the gift of Mistress Ocean that will make you her perfect tool."
The suit was different than Jessie's, colorful tigerstripes of course, but the material was thicker and felt and smelled leathery, though it probably was a synthetic high-performance fiber of some kind, and there were straps and little bulges in places that made Jessie wonder if the suit had additional functions. Can you hear me? What are your functions, and how can I use you to manipulate your wearer? She asked the suit. As Sam started to glide in, her naked body flushed and wet with arousal, Jessie stepped behind her, cupping her hips and waist and breasts, helping her fit it as tightly as possible while giving Mistress and the cameras a good show of her groping. The skin of Jessie's fingers tingled as she stroked her fellow slut's suited body, feeling as if they were both naked. As soon as Sam's suit was pulled up all the way to her neck, Jessie stepped in front, holding in one hand an improved form of the feline headphones Sam's previous suit had, a thin band with fluffy ears that housed electronics, probably comms and transmitters. Her other hand cupped Sam's left breast, letting waves of relaxing, submissive pleasure flow into her. Seeing her eyes glaze over, Jessie went to pounce on her.
"Listen, and obey, Good Corporate Slut. You are no longer Sam. You are no longer human. You are a feline. You are a drone. You are a slave. Once I put this on you, you will cum, over and over, and forget all about being a person, about free will, about values and morals. All of it, everything that was Sam, will flow out of your pussy with your cum, christening your suit with your juices. You will remember everything, but you won't be her anymore. You will orgasm until there is nothing left of Sam. Every climax will be stronger than the last, as your mind gets fucked and your will drowns in pleasure. And then, you will call out to Mistress Ocean, like the slut for control you are."
Jessie put the ears on Samantha, and watched her cum. She held her until the feline slave managed to stand through the mindmelting orgasms. She took the box of colors and rubbed her fingers in them, ready for the final touch, face-painting the still orgasming slut. With every stroke of her gloved fingers over Sam's face, she sent another pulse of arousing obedience into her, keeping the orgasmic fire that melted her mind and pussy burning hot. Her own body slightly gyrated with her movements, making sure to show off her perfect, sexy form to Mistress and the cameras. With every stroke, Sam came again, and more of her flowed out her throbbing pussy. Jessie kept talking to her, her voice intimate but loud enough to be picked up by the studio's microphones. "That's it, good girl. Good slut. Cum it all out. No more Sam, only a drone. You will be who Mistress wants you to be. In public, you will be Super Tiger, but among us, in Her presence, you will just be Slut Tiger, Slave Tiger. To others, you will be a strong, powerful, independent and virtuous tiger. But all of that is just a facade, a costume pulled over your true form. You are a mewling kitten, a pussycat, a cumslave and an obedient drone. No morals, no thoughts, no restraints. You will obey your owner's orders eagerly, because you know that obedience is pleasure. Total compliance makes you a Good Corporate Slut. A feline drone. A tool. You will help Mistress Ocean and Ocean corp. You will give your heart and mind to them, and let them use you, because mindless servitude is sexy. Good slave, keep cumming."
Once done with the makeup, Jessie beheld her sister's finished form, a perfect, sexy slave-cat, tamed to the will of Mistress and the corporation. They both were so close to leaving their former selves behind completely, cumming into their new identities, their new lives. Jessie felt herself growing ready, strange patterns of thought forcing their way into her mind. All the while she had poured her mind control powers into Sam, she had done the same to herself, had urged herself to become Slave Maker. Her next orgasm would transform her. She would be Slave Maker soon, and couldn't wait. Sam would be Super Tiger soon, and whoever crossed that line first, would be rewarded by Mistress herself...
Eager for the final climax, Jessie leaned into Sam, their suits grinding against each other, and kissed her, her breathing apparatus sliding between wet and parted lips for Sam to suck at, feel Jessie's hot breath in her mouth, taste the rubber-like material that completely enclosed the drone that was once a person. Jessie listened to the leers of the cameras and recording equipment, her hand between both their crotches, grinding against her in search of the pleasure spike that would end her.
"You are Super Tiger, Slave Tiger. You must cum out all that was Sam. Cum for Mistress. Cum, and become Super Tiger." She kept intonating, making sure to fulfill Mistress orders of transforming Sam into her new self.
Finally, while making out with her slave-sister, a relationship that wouldn't change no matter how many personalities they went through, Jessie felt her orgasm coming, and Slave Maker awakening. As she came harder than ever before, Jessie Roland, fetishist, spiral slave, corporate slut, died, and Slave Maker awakened. (Roll to change first: 2)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
project__10000002350_by_heavyrubberslave_dd3g81u-fullview.jpg Slave Maker, Mind control slut and Corporate Drone

Slave Maker was born in orgasmic fire. Finally, everything came into place. Everything felt right. The suit, the mask... they were not hers, they were HER. Her transformation was complete. She smiled as she embraced her fellow drone from behind, one hand massaging her breasts, the other between her legs, caressing Slave Tiger's pussy lips through her suit. Not that anyone would be able to tell behind that perfect mask. Anyone except Mistress, who knew everything about her.

She brought Slut Tiger around, until they both faced their Mistress, the cameras capturing the lovely pair from all sides. She was showing off her first project, two new, perfect drones. Mindless, devoted, sexy. Their suits rubbed against one another with a faint creaking sound.

“Mistress, dear audience...” Slave Maker addressed the viewers. “I present to you, Super Tiger. Corporate Slut, Slave, Drone, Mascot.” Her voice was robotic, her stance mechanic, even though underneath her perfect black shell she was quivering with arousal. She nuzzled her mask against her fellow drone's neck while intensifying her ministrations. She looked back at Mistress. “The transformation is complete. We await your commands, Mistress.”

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26187 Samantha, Capitalist Kitty of Justice (for Lady Ocean); Location: Rando Mall; Mood: Misses her kitty ears.
The excitement was almost too much to handle, soon enough she'd be rid of Sam entirely becoming the most purrfect little superhero ever! It wasn't good to speak out of turn though, so Sam waited and watched as Mistress Ocean gave instructions to her drone-sister. Slavemaker was so lucky! She'd get to help so many people become docile consumers... maybe not as much fan as being a mascot, saving people with super strength then shilling out sugar sodas... but still lucky!

Usured in front of the camera's Sam thought it might be a good idea to give a proper send off to the imperfect idealist she had been. She gave a big grin to the camera's striking a happy pose, "Hello my future tiger pack! My name is Samantha Davis, a stupid idiot weakling! Thanks to the guidance of Lady Ocean, I get a chance to be perfected, sheading my worthless humanity so I can become the hero you all know and love!~" At this point she winked to the camera, making a heart symbol with her hands, "If your lucky and eat lots of Ocean Sugar Poplings, maybe you can become my cute little side-kick!" She giggled, finally turning to Jessie. "I'm ready Slavemaker! Turn me into Super Tiger~"
Her first task was putting on the suit, a nice leather one-piece leotard. Of course, she couldn't just get into the suit! She started by taking off her old clothes. She wiggled her hips, turning her cute butt to the camera as her shorts slipped slowly down her thighs, giving the future viewers a nice shot of her panty covered hinny. Next, she'd playfully wriggle her shirt off, lightly groping her breasts and cunt. "Almost there," She giggled, "What do you think my future tiger pack, I'm sure you can't wait to jack off to me putting on my skin for the first time..." She slipped her bra off next, revealing two circular erect nipples, Jessie would take the moment to pinch them, making Sam give a cute mewling moan. "Mhhh, ya... see, it's so sexy being a corporate-slut," She purred, letting Jessie slip off her panties, revealing a drooling, hairless slit.

Now it was time, time to shed the pathetic Samantha forever. She took the suit, gingerly slipping into each leg hole. Pulling up on the leotard it slipped up over her body, hiding all of that ugly human flesh. And with a few nips and tucks from the affectionate DroneMaker she had her suit. She could feel a small stinging at the base of her back... the lifeless tail on the suit had made some connection to her spin, giving her a realistic flexible tiger tail! She could feel it spasming, twitching against her leg, giving a dull throbbing pleasure at the point where it connected with her.
"Ah, ... s-see, m-mmmy tiger p... pack. I am one step closer to you're beloved Super Tiger! But I'm missing something... Ah, there they are, thank you Dronemaker!" She grinned seeing her old friends, the kitty ears return. She happily purred as Jessie grouped her, rubbing her erect nipples though the suit, softening up the last bastion of resistance that Sam could muster.
The kitty ears slipped on. A torrent of thoughts flooded Sam's little mind, 'Consume, obey, slut, Mistress Ocean, not human, marketing, property.' "Ahhhhhhh, yessss, I'm cumming! Cumming for my Tiger pack..." Femcum was quickly dripping out of her leotard down her legs and she orgasmed over and over. Each time a little more of what was Sam washed away. Her idealism, her personality, her morals, her family... all gone as Super Tiger was born in her place!
Woozily Super Tiger let Dronemaker paint her face, giving her full body the tiger stripes. Her mind was a dense fog, all the thoughts only, 'corporate slut, property of ocean corp, obey mistress,' That's it, she was a corporate asset... nothing more. She wasn't human, she was Super Tiger! Mistress Ocean's personal slut Tiger, and corporate mascot for several of Ocean Corps hottest brands.
"Yes, S-sam is dead... I am only Super Tiger," she nuzzled her drone sister. Fluids still trickling down her leg as she purred. She turned to the camera, "You're beloved Super Tiger is here! I hope you came lots and lots, my tiger pack! If you're feeling dehydrated make sure to get some Ocean Breeze Fruit Soda! It's Super Tiger's favorite drink!" She giggled giving the camera a wink, before playfully kissing DroneMaker's mask. "Now Super Tiger has to transform into her Secret Identity, Slut Tiger! Mistress's personal pussycat!" (Transformation race: 12. Super Tiger wins!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistress Ocean, Ocean HQ, Tag: Sam, Jessie

Past the glare of camera lights (Camera's were by and large, huge perverts, Jessie quickly figured out) It was hard to see Mistress Ocean, but both slaves knew she likely was there, watching, smirking her cute domineering evil corprate smirk of love at their show..

My function is to work as an interface with the real world, whilest also making sure to protect you from it.. hostile gasses.. hostile messages, all will be filtered out. And whenver you are unaware, I will continue to feed you subliminals.. Not that you aren't enslaved, Slave Maker, but as the one that breaks in new slaves for mistress, not even perfect obediance is good enough.
The apparently advanced, if miniature computer integrated in the mask hummed.... and it sounded more cheerful, when Je.. Slave Maker opened herself up to the programming.

I was not before, but now that your mind is opened.. I am ready to become one. I am the slave-making program. You are the Slave Maker. You want others to become a victim to your programming, but what mistress does not understand, like I do, like you do, is that you don't merely want to be programmed yourself.. you want to become the programming. Now how about we work on making you see non-mistress humans not as other living things but just as potential slave-material? That would make both of us feel good, Slave Maker.
Her suit enthused, gripping and squeezing Jessie tightly. It was unclear if this was just the personality of a slave-computer bodysuit, or if this was an effect of Jessies current state of mind.. either way, it seemed like both suit and wearer would continue enticing one another to new heights of pleasure and obediance at this rate..

"You look quite beautiful there, Slave Maker. I mean.. I can't tell much how you look like, but that is part of the idea."
Mistress snickered, in satisfaction. She remained silent during the slave-conversion show, however, camera's rolling and buzzing.

Unlike Sam's no.. Slave Tiger's suit, that, when prompted by Slave Makers power over machines enthused: Hello! I'm a highly durable tigerslut nanofibre outfit that can withstand great impact and also my tiger-ears can help brainwash Slave-Tiger into a new personality, as needed by different advertisment needs whenever needed.. Just make sure to attach me firmly pretty please?

And of course, Slave Maker would oblige that request.

"Aaaand CUT!"
Mistress Ocean declared, and the lights dimmed.. for a moment, the slaves were shed in uncertainty.. and then, there was the slow clap of Mistress Ocean... that was immediatly joined by all the slave-drones that had helped film them.. they too felt a need to clap briefly, but this was for them to enjoy, not join in.
"Wonderful. What a great show. I couldn't have chosen better..
Slave Maker, I am afraid you came first.. but you did such a good job, how about I let you pleasure my slut-tiger whilest she pleasures me.. remember, it is important to do good aftercare for your drones.. make sure they are comfortable and happy, after you turned them into my property...
Oh right, if the program worked properly, such things as 'letting you do' something should be alien to you. What I ment to say is. I command you to please Super Tiger as she pleases me!"

Mistress Ocean demanded, with a harsh, but contend voice, waving her super tiger slut over, just where she said, in the middle of a small, private theatre, propably ment more for corporate displays and recreation than slave-making shows.. but that could change, of course.

"Well, what are you waiting for, slut?"
She grinned, taking off her glasses and plopping open a button on her suit, shifting to pose temptingly at the tiger. "You don't expect mistress to undress for you, do you? Don't make you punish me after making me so happy with how much of a consumerist whore you were even before transforming. Tiger pack.. what a clever idea. I might even let you keep that.

Oh and Slavemaker.. whilest Super Tiger is busy licking and suckling and I'm busy cumming, why don't you show me my little machine can multitask and have Tiger's ears feed her all the important marketing slogans and current brand deals.. of course, a normal human would propably go insane after a few hours of listening to that nonstop but she isn't a human now, is she? Just let reciting slogans and catchphrases sink nicely into your mind.. I want your body to learn to get aroused by them more than anything.. but perhaps directly pleasing me. We can put more heroic and combat related things into your head whenever we need to.. what do you think about that, SlaveMaker, she's almost like our own little remote-controlled tiger robot like this."

Mistress Ocean smirked, spreading her legs invitingly, one hand pupping her tiger slave in closer.. a glistening between -her- legs showed that she was most definitly getting off on this..
"After I made.. hmnn... personally sure you two are properly mine, it is time to create the greatest superhero brand ever to exist... and get rid of my rival at the same time."
She shared the plan, sighing sensually.

"Mastermind... working titel for your third friend has been prepared with a more subtle, but also throughout mental conditioning, as she proved.. resilient to more throughout control methods, due to her.. outlier personality.
But this works in our favour... by letting this ruthless scientist do what she does best and more, we can set the little pyromaniac up as the perfect villain for Super Tiger to protect people from... of course in exchange for our founding and trust, she will in the end serve to just profit us more.. anything should serve to profit Ocean Corp. Everyone must obey Ocean Corp... Anyway.
As soon as she is ready, she'll be set up to attack my old rival, Super Tiger, perhaps with Slavemakers behind the scenes control and assistance will intercede and .. well.. rescue her. Let your old friend get away.. oh and don't worry, The Super Tiger Suit is built to be rather flame retardant.. of course, you can pretend to struggle more than you actually do. There will be camera's 'accidentially' picking up on your heroics.
Beyond that, well, I do have to.. hire me some good comic bood writers now, I guess.."

She smirked, before adding..

"Nah.. me doing it might be too suspicious. I'll have the Riverbank subsidaries handle it.. about time that investment payed off.. "
She mused, seeming to almost take her two new superpowered pleasureslaves for granted already.. of course that's the way a proper owner was supposed to regard them. They were assets to be used now, serving itself made them happy, they weren't so needy to hog up all of mistress busy, important schedule.. but of course serving mistress directly like this was a wonderful, arousing privileague, their visor/ears were quick to tell them with pleasurable vibrations running through their bodies.

Aenon

Reputation score
Via Valentina, Sexy Scientist

"Of course, I understand. Our agreement will be a secret." Via nodded. Of course, it would be just a dumb show if people realized that some things were staged!

"It is ok, I don't mind playing the villain...as long as I don't end up in prison or something." Well, in Via's mind good and evil weren't really relative...being good was just stupid, being selfish was evil, but it was just the natural thing to do...besides, it was also sexy...she couldn't wait to do the villain thing...

"I guess you want both my research, and a publicity show. The research is going to take a while...we could start with the villain show, if you want...not that I am in a hurry, but I guess after the explosion people will be talking...we could use that as free advertisement." she offered.

"I can prepare a little show...if you want me to..." she licked her lips.

"You mentioned something about Sam being the hero...what about Jessie? I know, her acting is really, really bad...but she could be the heroes sidekick. I could have her as a...victim, and have Sam resque her too." she offered. She would be damned if she didn't have some proper payback on Jessie and Sam. Oh, the things she would cook up for them....

Stellarnova

Reputation score
bodysuit_babe__2_by_pierrenoir2017_dd6cvld-fullview.jpg Jessie Roland, Tech-slut and Corporate Drone

Yes. I will be Slave Maker. I will be the tool that will transform the citizens into willing, sexy slaves of Ocean Corp. And you will help me. You are right. Only Mistress is important. Only Mistress should think. Everyone else is just a tool, and I will show them, turn them into their true selves - into me. I am the new human. Everyone will be like me.

Oh, and of course, there is never enough brainwashing. Mind control is sexy. I crave more of it. Come to think of it - turn up those subliminals into the visible spectrum. I want to savor them.

Jessie responded to her suit. She was thankful to Ocean Corp for her new skin, that would keep her safe and controlled and sexy.

"Thank you, Mistress. This form is much more beautiful, and sexy, than I ever could have been. Thank you for enslaving me and turning me into your drone and your slut, Mistress."

project__10000002350_by_heavyrubberslave_dd3g81u-fullview.jpg Slave Maker, Mind control slut and Corporate Drone

Slave Maker quivered and panted in excitement and arousal as she walked towards Mistress, Super Tiger at her side. It felt good, ecstatic, to be both connected yet isolated from her surroundings. She enjoyed the leering of the cameras and the busy mantras of the other computers. All served Lady Ocean, man or machine. She was glad her performance had satisfied Mistress. There were few greater pleasures than knowing she had pleased her owner. She felt no envy for her slave sister being the one chosen to pleasure Mistress. Lady Ocean's word was law, was truth, was orgasmic bliss. She was glad her beloved kitty-slut was honored in such a way. Slave Maker came again once commanded to participate, though she remained as robotic as ever on the outside. Her pleasure was like herself - hidden, yet powerful, a black hole of thought-devouring bliss. "Yes, Mistress. I will ensure Super Tiger will obey properly." Slave Maker responded, her voice not betraying any of her pants and moans.

As Slut Tiger knelt between Mistress' thighs, preparing to nuzzle and worship the most holy of places, Slave Maker knelt behind her, embracing her, squeezing her. Programming the ears was easy, natural. they were already connected to Ocean Corp's servers, the data in question already at hand. She only had to give the command.
Start playing the desired slogans. Synchronize them with her licking and my groping. She ordered the cat ears, then started massaging the slut's pussy and breasts through her suit while the other was pleasuring Mistress Ocean.

Slave Maker listened intently to Mistress' plan, feeling encouraged by the other two's moans and the leering drones and machines around her. She nuzzled up to Tiger's face and hair, smelling her sweat and arousal and suit material even through her filter. As she felt Slut Tiger getting more into it, she sped up her own caresses, and thus made the advertisement material hit the cat's head even harder. Soon, she would cum, over and over, the taste of Mistress on her lips and the siren song of Ocean Corp in her ears. She couldn't wait to participate in this scheme, helping Super Tiger fulfill her purpose and fool all those people, while secretly working to bring Via in line. The woman had resisted Jessie. She would not resist Slave Maker. Not for long. She banished those thoughts and instead focused on pleasuring Slut Tiger, and by extension, Mistress herself, knowing that her reward would be pure bliss, the pleasure only total compliance could bring.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Drone 23, Ocean Corp offices? Tag: Via

"I'm sure ending up in prison but breaking out is acceptable though."
The woman assumed, following at a respectful distance of 1.5 metres behind Via.. having respectful secretaries was nice too, really.. perhaps she could ask for some more of those drones, Ocean Corp seemed to have done good human resources work.. well. besides fiering her. But now that they saw the error of their ways...

"You can do your research as you please, but interesting results Mistress Ocean would love to be informed about, yes. But.. yes, staging a show would be a great start, your suggestion to use the current affairs seems most wise."
Was that drone subtly stroking her ego to encourage her along this path? Nah. She just got the recognition she deserved, finally!

"The one you know as Jessie is more useful for.. behind the scenes work, she is not as.. advertiser friendly as Sam or you. But we already have plans for your victim, mind if I show you?"
The drone presented a pad, showing a picture of a blonde, professional, if slightly naive looking business woman.

"Dahlia Waters, president of the Waters Conglomerate, a competitor of my Mistress shall be your first target. We have gotten crucial information from her assistant, someone calling herself Dee.. a friend of yours? Either way, we were thinking you could make this look like a simple monetary hostage situation at her headquarter, allowing Sam to save the day and .. rescue her in one fell swoop. But if you have a superior suggestion to mine...?"
The assistant smiled a calm, subserviant smile.

"By the way, just to remind you, you are free to 'knock around' and 'make it seem realistic' but not critically damage Ocean corps assets, which your friend, Sam, now is counted as.. as am I."
The drone informed.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26223 Super Tiger, Ocean Corp Sponsor Tiger; Location: Film Set; Mood: Purrfect.
The world had such a wonderful glow to it! Super Tiger didn't have to worry about anything, everything would be decided for her, she'd be loved and adored, but it didn't matter, the only thing that mattered to the tiger slut was making mistress happy! That's just what she'd do, happily springing along after mistress as they relocated, her new tail starting to get reigned in. She was able to swish it about smoothly, adding to that her new, true, ears were able to flick, twist and turn just like the kitty she was!
"No mistress, please allow you're devoted slut tiger to take care of that!" She quickly raced over to Mistress, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, taking a long moment to plant a tender kiss on Mistress's flawless cleavage as each new inch was exposed. She'd started purring, her lower lips already slick, knowing that she was filling mistress's desires was the sweetest pleasure after all!
With Mistress's loving hand, Slave Tiger was guided between her legs. The heady scent of mistress's excitement making the mewling kitten moan softly as she cam just from the sight of her mistress's sex. Slowly, she plunged in, her lips meeting with her mistress's honeypot, sloppily kissing it. She held nothing back, twisting her head, coating her face in the slick fluids of her mistress. Her tongue slipping into Mistress, tasting of her salty perfection.
Her ears started to buzz, a stream of marketing materials: slogans, brands, products; filled her brain. At first, they flashed so quickly she couldn't even understand what was happening, they just streamed into her mind... As it went on she'd understand, she'd know everything about marketing for Ocean Corp, after all that was her destiny, the sponsor tiger...
It seemed that Slave Tiger could multi-task, her body moving to press further into her mistress's sex as her ears continued pumping her cute little head with all she'd need to be the perfect Super Tiger!
She was so enticed by the marketing, and the unearthly pleasure of filling Mistress's sexual desires, she seemed to hardly notice SlaveMaker grouping her, though it would be hard to tell, with the Tiger's juices already making a nice marsh for SlaveMaker's fingers to play in. On top of this, she remained silent as the duo planned, she didn't need to think, only do as she was told... and right now she was to please Mistress with all of her being!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistress Ocean, Ocean Corp Headquarters, Tag: Slut Tiger, Slave Maker

The subliminals are subtle enough to distract you... but perhaps for the current task a little more is fine. The visor remarked, before there was a visible manifestation of the nice spiral from earlier before Slave Makers eyes, slowly spinning away like a real-life, semi-transparent screen saver.

Meanwhile, the Tiger-ears cheerfully buzzed along, accepting their little programming.. hopefully as eagerly as the tiger-mascot herself!
The corporate mistress smirked down at her aquisitions, letting her slutty tiger undress her, revealing a volluptous, somewhat more mature female body, a brown crown of pubic hair along an already rather engorged womanly sex, demanding attention.

Mistress ocean smirked down, firmly, lustfully holding the enslaved tigergirl in place to attend her. "Hamn.. such an eager little tiger-slut."
She groaned out, rocking her own quickly heating pussy up against the tiger, sighting and bending back her head, clearly entertained and aroused both by the monotonously enslaved slave-maker and the corporate tiger getting her head filled with the marketing teams ideals... not enough that she was going to be their wet dream soon enough.

"Haamnn.. y.. yes.. I'm going to... ooooh.. that's a good horny tiger"
Mistress Ocean panted out, sighing, closing her eyes and leaning back, panting in the aftermath of her lust, before calming down her slutty tiger with a casual wave of her hand.
"Hmnn.. now my cuties.. haah.. that was fun. But you know how it goes, first the work, then the amusing. It's time to get ready to ... rescue Dahlia from your evil scientist nemesis.. and while at it make sure you make her a loyal, obediant slave to Oceancorp!... oh and don't let harm come to her, I need her and her company well and alive."

She nodded, reaching out a hand to pat one of her slaves each, one behind her tiger-ears, the other on her rubber-helmet.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
project__10000002350_by_heavyrubberslave_dd3g81u-fullview.jpgSlave Maker, Mind Control Slut and Corporate Drone

Slave Maker squealed internally as she was patted by her owner. She remained on her knees, where she belonged, hands still wrapped around her slave sister. She wanted to make the pet cum for servicing Mistress like that, but she dared not give an orgasm order while Lady Ocean was around. She would decide. Of course, Slave Maker herself climaxed again, as ordered, underneath her perfect rubber skin as she and Super Tiger were given the order to save Dahlia Waters from her own free will. "Yes Mistress!" She blurted out between moans, her voice sounding almost synthetic. "What is the plan, Mistress?" Lady Ocean would think for them. They just would obey, like the good drones they were. The prospect made Slave Maker shiver in anticipation. She was always throbbing and wet, such a dirty slut beneath the smooth,clean exterior, but thinking about mindlessly following orders, Mistress Ocean's voice in her ears, telling her what to do, thinking for her, wielding her like a tool, enslaving Dahlia... She almost came then and there. Almost. For now, she knelt in front of her owner, her goddess, her reason for existing, and listened raptly, hoping to be patted more. She didn't say anything. Mistress knew every desire burning in her loins.

The transparent spiral helped Jessie and then Slave Maker focus during the show, making her feel horny and relaxed and obedient and sexy.
Hmmm, that feels good. Come on baby, hit me harder! I want it, so you want it! Make my mind drown in hypnotic bliss! She addressed her suit.

Aenon

Reputation score
Via Valentina, Sexy Scientist

"Of course I have a plan. We will go all over the details, but I will need some goons to do the dirty work...ok, take notes, here is what we will do..." Via started explaining the general idea of her plan. She had to figure out what Ocean corp could do first, then arrange the details...but her plan would surely work.

As for Dhalia? She didn't exactly feel sorry for her either. It was her who had send Dee to trick them into doing her dirty work...and without payment no less. She totally deserved what was coming for her...

~~~

Few days later.

Yet an other charity gala...this time, an upcoming scientist, would showcase her laterst invention...it was shrouded by mystery, but supposedly it was something that would solve world hunger, if it was used properly.

Everyone who was someone had been invited. At the end, even those nay-sayers were persuaded to show up...after all the reason they went to the galas was for their public image, so weather the invention would actually be that good or not, didn't really matter...as long as the media promoted it as such. And strangely, the media had bought the story...

It was a huge stage...rich CEOs and reporters seated in comfortable tables below. On the back side of the stage, some kind of machine covered under a canvas. And in front of it, Via was giving her speech.

"I would like to thank all of you for being here. Inventions are nothing without your support." she nodded.

"You probably haven't heard of me, but it matters not. You can simply call me Dr. V, if you want." she smiled, scanning the crowd. The goons were in their positions, and Sam would only break in after she had properly terrorized those people. Her escape would be through a helicopter that was waiting her on the roof...she had made sure that there was a cleared stairway that could allow her to easily reach it.

"My invention can help solve world hunger...a bold claim, I know. However, it won't be the first miracle of science." she smirked.

"How it works? Well, I will show you...Ms Dhalia, you have been a benefactor of countless people. I would ask for a volunteer...but this honor can't belong to anyone other than you." she explained, with a slight bow. A giant spotlight shined on Dhalia...making it easier for the reporters to single her out. Could she really deny, under those circumstances?

Of course, Via could also use force...but tricking her victim to fall into her web by itself was simply the superior method...

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26306 Super Tiger, Ocean Corp Sponsor Tiger; Location: Film Set; Mood: Purrfect.
Sam purred contently, soaking up all the praise her mistress was giving her good little slut tiger. She'd earn more! She was the marketing Super Tiger after all! As each moment passed by, her mind was crammed with ever more products, slogans, and angles. She was lucky she had so much room up there after all that's all she needed to think about.
"Yes," She panted, looking up to Mistress from between her moist legs, her face a lovely mess. "Dahlia will give up on her foolish philanthropy, Super Tiger will bring her to you, wet, and wanting mistress to guide her to the nirvana of capitalist servitude!" This was the destiny of all humanity, Dahlia was lucky though, she'd get to be a special slave for mistress! Hopefully Slave Tiger would be able to make a nice appearance as well, getting lots of cute little consumer slaves to worship their newest corporate mascot as well!

====

Sometime later, V had arranged her show. Things had been perfectly planned out by slavemaker and Mistress, all Slave Tiger need to do was follow orders, she was good at that... Save Dahlia, enslave her covertly, push products if able. This was her big debut, but Slave tiger didn't feel nervous at all! She merely waited for the signal.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistress Ocean, Ocean Corp Headquarters, Tag: Slut Tiger, Slave Maker

"Oh look at you two cute little things, still making noises of affirmation with your mouths, as if not obeying was any option.."
Mistress Ocean smirked, pat-patting Slave Makers wrapped up head and pushing two finger into her Slogan Tigers mouth to suckle on. "Cars drive, guns shoot and you do as told, obviously. But do keep going on with it, it is quite droll!"
She nodded.

~~~

The days preparing for the two Corporate Assets, Slave Maker and Super Tiger™ was one of continued relaxing brainwashing, filling them with relaxing obediance when they were not in use.. which was preparation work for new advertisement campaigns for Super Tiger and .. more enslavement, for Slave Maker.
Finally, preparations were ready to be used 'against' Via and to 'recue' Dahlia, on a charity event.

There were more people than Via had expected, Ocean corp having worked hard and fast over just a few days to organize this one.. but what mattered was.. there, in the audience, smiling shily and doing pleasant conversation, the target. She blinked a little, looking around when the light hit her, and adjusted her glasses, gulping ever so slightly.

"Ah.. oh.. well...."
She stood up and smiled.. and showed how someone this timid could lead a large corporation of her own, quickly steadying herself.: "While there are many who would certainly deserve this honor more, Dr. Johnes for his ground breaking work in biochemistry and Sir Goldstein over there for his dedicated work in advancing the agriculture of africa, coming to mind just amongst those assembled, I shall accept.
I must admit, I do feel a little famished, I heard the buffet doesn't open until after all the speeches are done!"

She joked, shifting ever so slightly, excusing herself as she made her way to the front.. and towards the to be unveiled work of science, smiling, and extending a hand.

"Our shared hope is that this invention will keep its promise to help the common good of the people, Dr.V."

Aenon

Reputation score
Dr. V, Evil Scientist Mastermind

"Oh yes, Dr. Jones and Sir Goldstein are part of the solution..." Via...no, Dr. V chuckled.

"We will be back with you in a moment....No peeking!" she pointed towards the audience.

"Curtains please." she waved towards the goons responsible for the next part....the curtains closed, and some suspenseful music started playing.

"Oh, please forgive me for all of this, but...sometimes a little show is needed." Via chuckled.

She was so excited to finally do this...yes, she loved how soon she would be the sexy-supervillain scientist....it made her so wet...

"Please, follow my assistant's instructions." she offered a small bow.

[If for some reason she resists, Dr. V tries to speed up to cover her mind from shouting (2+15 speed), while the goons...pacify her. Otherwise the goons lead her a bit further back before ambushing her]

~~~

"Sorry for the delay....well, I have a few things to say first. To all of you." Dr. V walked out of the curtain, taking the stage.

"You see, I am sure all of you have questioned yourselves...is charity really working? Are we having the results we should be having?"

"No matter how many millions you give in charity, nothing seems to change. But you keep doing so. Why? You are nice people who would sacrifice so much for their fellow humans...right?"

"Well, sadly, no. It is proven again and again that only science can save those in need...not just throwing credits to the people in need. You all know that, don't you?"

"So...why are you still doing charity, instead of focusing just on science? No, don't get angry...and don't get up. The whole building is rigged with explosives...one wrong move, and you could all die." she snapped her fingers, with two spotlights revealing two goons on balconies who were holding one hume machine gun each.

"Sit down, and enjoy the show...and I promise no one will get hurt." she continued.

"Now, lets continue. Open the curtains!"

~~~~

Ms. Dhalia had been strapped on someweird sex machine, inside a glass* box!

(*not really glass)

"Ms. Dhalia. Investing heavily on charity...she is of the few who actually care. But a fool non-the-less. This will be a lesson for her too."

The sex machine was slowly fucking the poor Dhalia...she was fully immobilized, violated in front of the crowd...and the reporters...and everyone watching from home...

"Now...she is strapped in my weird sex machine. She is pleased...humiliated in front of you all. But that's not all. No." Dr. V chuckled.

"Every five minutes, she will be injected by a prototype aphrodisiac medicine. Six doses in total. Their effects do stack...and if one takes too many, there may even be permanent effects." she pointed to a series of six vials hanging above Dhalia, connected to the machine with some tubes.

"Trying to force the machine open, or otherwise trying to shut it down, will inject all of the medicine in her...surely causing her terrible side effects...maybe even killing her." she explained.

"But any of you can help her. You see this arm sized hole here? You can stick your hand in there, and recieve a dose or two...in her place."

"The catch is...that once you do so, you will lose your mind, becoming horny. You will be saving someone...but everyone from all around the world will see you behaving like a dog in heat...masturbating without care in front of everyone."

"So...lets see. Do you really care about your reputation more, or about helping a person in need?" she chuckled "And no, only rich people are allowed to sacrifice themselves."

"Time starts now..." she pressed a button on her smartwatch, as the first vial emptied, getting injected on Dhalia. Of course this was a powerful aphrodisiac, but nothing really deadly...however, it would serve to explain Dhalia's weird behaviour once she got brainwashed. Everyone would think that the poor Dhalia was just suffering from the side-effects of the aphrodidiac...

Dhalia would find herself feeling...too horny...too wet...too aroused to resist the machine's advances.

"Please, raise your hand if you would like to masturbate like a pervert in front of the rest of the world" Dr. V chuckled.

"So...what I need to explain clearly, is that if you don't stop pretending to care...and if you don't actually fund science...you could just as easily be the next." she gave a bow towards the crowd.

"And Ms. Dhalia...those are the people you believed in. You should know to pressure them with other means, rather than persuasion, from now on..."

Dr. V looked down in the crowd, with a satisfied burning feeling creeping in her pussy. Yes, being a sexy villain was so good...she was the center of everyone's attention. Everyone would know her...and she would make sure they would not forget her any time soon...

Given that everyone below had to just not do anything, and share the blame with everyone else, she was pretty sure no one would actually do anything. Tiger's signal would be the fourth injection. She would have to hurry to stop her...she had made sure to give the Slave Maker a cheat sheet with how the script was supposed to run, if Tiger got lost with her inferior brain-power.

"While we are waiting...there is a little shop in the 4th avenue..." she continued, making a small advertisement for the Buttman's sex shop, trying to ignore her poor victim that was melting inside the merciless sex machine.

1. On Fourth injection, tiger jumps in.
2. Tiger argues with Dr. V for a bit
3. Tiger tries to snatch the smartwatch.
4. If she succeeds, she can stop the machine
5. If she fails, she will just be the heroic sacrifice, and take one injection herself!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dahlia Waters, Innocent science Gala, Tag: Dr. V

Dahlia smiled innocnetly, going along, if anything almost too Naive. ~~

"Ah aaaaah!"
She screamed out, wiggling in the machine, struggling helplessly against her bindings! "Why are you doing this, you evil fiend.. aaahmnn.. "
She squirmed before glancing up at the vials concerned. There was a brief glance of angry dismay at Via at her predicament, before she exhaled and questioned. "J.. just what do you want?! Why would you hurt your fellow man so, just for money?"

Meanwhile, the press was.. the press, although some more morally cohesive individuals hesitated.. whilest others looked around for security, outraged babbling almost drowning out Via's voice..

"Owie.. w.. what the oohmn.. s.. so hooot.. d.. don't endanger yourself everyone, I can endure this... aahmn..."
She gasped, and panted, rocking along with the machine, moaning.. whilest the cameras took in both her, and Via.

"Alright! I shall sacrifice myself!"
A man declared, standing up, just at the time of the second injection looming... after all four injections would take 20 minutes of wait-time.. it was a bit unrealistic to expect everyone to sit quiet for that long, or perhaps Via had underestimated the admiration some of the moneybags had for this Dahlia... although on closer examination, he seemed quite aroused himself, perhaps he had a very... special kind of admiration right now. Another man got up right after, pulling up his sleeves. "Let the innocent woman go you twisted pervert!"
He declard, before rushing at Via with a strong, right hook!

"Haah.. hmnn... th.. thanks.. it.. oooh it doesn't feel all that bad up here though...."

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
project__10000002350_by_heavyrubberslave_dd3g81u-fullview.jpgSlave Maker, Mind Control Slut and Corporate Drone

Slave Maker enjoyed her goddesses' touch and praise. "Yes, Mistress. We have no choice but to obey. And soon, no one will."
She stood up as Mistress indicted this phase was complete.
"I am ready to begin my work as part of your Human Subjugation Project, Mistress Ocean." She said, standing at attention, the very name making her wet.

Every minute Slave Maker was not working for Ocean corps Mind Control Division, she spent either with Super Tiger, if possible, continuing to fuck the girl like the corporate slut she was, while giving her ears more commands to absorb and feed her malleable mind, making the feline slave more and more perverted and devoted, teaching her how to subtly betray her arousal in her public performances, to inspire all her watchers to touch themselves to the image of such a good kitty...

At other times, she lay on a metal table, strapped and spread, for her pleasure, of course, for the feeling of being helpless, rather than actual security concerns, breathing in air spiked with aphrodisiac gas while her visor, her suit, fed her more hypnotic videos and corporate propaganda, becoming more and more debased and subservient with every minute she writhed in unquenched lust, her mind spread as wide open as her legs, eager to be fucked.

Slave Maker stood still, like a deactivated machine, in one of the backstage rooms. The cameras hidden in the buidling told her everything that happened. She felt the fucking machine's enthusiasm as it started to ravage Dahlia. The woman was quite pretty, not as beautiful as Mistress Ocean, of course, but still, Slave Maker couldn't wait to get to work on her, to turn her truly beautiful and sexy, a will-less slave.

Via hadn't seemed to recognize her, how could she, Jessie was gone. Just a body to wear the suit that was Slave Maker. Slave Maker still had some reservations about her. For all her conditioning, and how receptive the newly christened Dr. V was, she still had some free will left. That was trouble. Free will was bad, and unsexy, and led to failure.
She sent a message to some corporate drones masquerading as henchwomen. She had personally selected and trained them at Via's behest. "Make sure no one damages any property. Subdue any troublemakers, and waste the time of volunteers."
She sent a message to Super Tiger's ears next.
Almost your time to obey and shine, slut. Once Dr. V calls out the 4th dose, spring into action. Make Mistress and your fellow slaves proud!

Aenon

Reputation score

Via looked at the innocent man who had volunteered. Of course, who else but a man would offer to 'sacrifice' himself? Still, it wasn't a big of a problem...no one would follow, after the first...

...or someone could try to attack her. Should she let one of the goons take care of him? Well, whatever, she had to show her powers anyway, according to the plan.

"Oh...you are so slow..." she chuckled, making everyone go slower. She decided she would set him on fire too...but sadly she couldn't concentrate enough to make her power work.

"For fucks sake..." she rolled her eyes, having dodged at a safe distance. It looked like she would have to do things a bit differently.

"Hey, goons, if he makes a move, shoot him!" she ordered, letting the rest of the world go fast again. "Or anyone else who tries anything funny. And also, one extra doses for Ms. Dhalia...because you guys are not following the rules." she chuckled, pressing something on her smartwatch.

"As for your 'sacrifice'...look at your boner, you pervert. You have no dignity to begin with...you just want an excuse to masturbate in front of everyone." Via scolded the first man.

"You will step forward, and show everyone that you already have an errection. Otherwise Ms. Dahlia here will be getting a third injection." she threatened the first man.

"Actually, you too. You have already costed Ms. Dhalia a second injection...you will also strip naked, or I am giving her two more." she smiled maliciously.

"I have mutated to a superhuman through the power of science...you can't deal with me. You can only obey, and play by MY rules. Understood?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26516 Super Tiger, Ocean Corp Sponsor Tiger; Location: Dr V's presentation; Mood: Purrfect.
Super-Tiger watched from her perch high above the action. That machine sure looked interesting! She wondered if Ocean Corp might be manufacturing such a device for private use? The cutely mewling Dahlia all tied up in her cage. She'd be such a good slut for Mistress soon. Though things looked like it was getting a bit rough down there, she didn't want some pervy old man stealing her glory! This was Super-Tiger's debut!
"Even if you are a super-human, " Super Tiger called out, gracefully tumbling through the air, landing on her feet stage right. "You're no match for a Super Tiger!" She struck a pose, her chest pressed forward, ass out. She held her hands up in a heart, winking at V, "You're villainy ends here Dr. V! Now let Dalhia go, turn yourself in." She glanced over to the men standing near V. "Don't worry boy's, Super Tiger's got it from here," She blew a kiss at them.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dahlia plus Audience, Tag: All

To the backround of Dahlia's shocked gasping and soft moaning.. she had a bit of a nice voice, Dr. V had to admit, although she was too distracted with a bit of show-time anxiety distracting her from properly getting heated up.. although the man moving in slow motion still had no hope of hitting her, of course.

Her clearly unnatural movements shocked the audience -almost- as much as her sinistre fuck-machine.

"S.. strip naked?" The man was more hesitant about that prospect. "Ca.. aaah.. can we not do a third injection pleaa... aah.."
Dahlia shouted out with growing arousal.

But then, almost as if this was high quality entertainment, everyone's eyes were pulled over once again, this time to Super Tiger, who found herself enjoying the attention immensely. Her kiss-blowign did not help the 'heroe's' erection any further either... although one or two of the less.. heroic members of the audience used the distraction to try and flee the scene. Indubitably to alert the authorities as well..

"Uhmnn.. haah.. s.. save me Super Tiger?"
Dahlia tried, briefly looking around for hidden cameras, or perhaps hoping to shake herself out of a very strange dream,.. unsucessfully, as another helpless moan indicated.

Aenon

Reputation score

"Hah! A tiger of all things? You think yourself some kind of hero?" Dr. V argued back, taking a few steps back, and placing her other hand on her watch.

"You are just a silly pet! You forget that I have the hostages! And either you will do as I say...or I will make Ms Dhalia here have all of the injections remaining, right now!"

"Now, like everyone else here...I will give you a chance. If you manage to make those two cum before it's time for the next injection...I will skip it. You have my word as a scientist!"

"Then there would only be two injections left...you could easily take them in Ms Dhalia's place, saving her without you or her suffering from long term side effects. And then, I won't have a hostage, and you can try to catch me...how does that sound?" she chuckled, tapping at her smartwatch, ready to stuff Dhalia with the remaining medicine. Maybe it would be off-script, but she would have to maintain her credibility as a villain and actually do it, if she was attacked!