Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Amoroks Lair

Lady Silverhair
Amoroks lair
Tag: Amorok

"Hmnnn..." Melana cooed under her mates attention, letting slip in a hint of a sensual growl at the end."Charm huh?" She raised her brows. "Hmnaaaa.." She then sighed slightly when her lewd mate withdrew, chuckling. "Well, sure, if you want to teach me how to hunt like a wolf." She chuckled ever so slightly, letting him nuzzle up to her, enjoying his warmth around.. and within her.

"You first.. I need to .. hmnn.. relax a few moments." She nodded, lying up close to him and enjoying the licking of her cheek. "Hmnnn.."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Amorok's Lair
Tag: Melana

Amorok gave Melana another lick, and shifted slightly to make himself more comfortable for Melana to rest again. His tail curled around to practically be a blanket for the woman as he settled. "Then rest my mate. Nobody will disturb us. I can teach you the ways about your new body once you have recovered. Shouldn't be too long if you inherited any of my own."

He gave another rumbling chuckle at that. Ohh he was eager for the future sure, having a mate that could keep up with him sending tingles of anticipation through his body, but for now he was content to rest. Basking in something a bit new for him, the afterglow.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lady Silverhair
Amoroks lair
Tag: Amorok

"The.. ways of my new form?" She inquired, whilest cuddling up into the tail-blanket, exhaling and smiling slightly, blushing at the warming feeling within her. ".. I must say, I do feel less.. exhausted than I normally should, no.. apparently this form does have advantages. But I agree.. let us rest now, we can have more.. fun later." She cooed, not minding her own new, bestial instincts, taking in his scent and relaxing in her mates embrace.

(Perhaps a good cut off/ happy ending point for the story here, unless you have another direction you wanna take it in. ^^)