Corruption Tournament: Dwarven Mountains

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Dwarven Mountains

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Corruption, Introduction

Only several days passed without an incident in the Dwarven Mountains, as quickly misfortune plagued their lands once again. It didn’t take long for Kyllea to notice the lands were once again purified, making her quite amused by the dwarves actually thinking they were free, as everyone and everything Kyllea saw, belonged to her and the demons. Though, Kyllea was quite merciful, she sent two missionaries to discuss their terms of surrender. One was a large busty succubus, with a constantly pre-cum dripping cock that reached to her breasts, she was clad in merely latex heel boots and a corset, making the succubus push out her breasts and ass, while fully showing off all her assets, furthermore she had a leather collar with the words “Succubus cum dump” on them, and huge metal piercings through her nipples. The second succubus was a lot smaller, as her breasts were tiny with only small stubs pierced through them, and her pierced cock was tiny even for her size. She was merely clad in crotchless panties and chains tightly bound around her body, while having an enormous sized butt plug in her ass.

The smaller succubus was leading the bigger one by her leash, and they came to discuss Kyllea terms of surrender. If the dwarven king surrendered peacefully, only part of their people would be mercifully liberated from their weak mortal bodies into her succubi and the king would remain a king. However, were they to refuse Kyllea demands, she’d make sure the king and his people would be an example to those that defy Kyllea. Of course the king threw out the succubi wenches, and refused such ridiculous terms.

Kyllea didn’t take kindly of treating her pets so roughly and defying her will, when the next sunrise appeared, the dwarves had a demonic army the size of tens of thousands horny futanari succubi march down on their territory, they all were either pierced, clad in bondage and/or had toys stuck in them, and all of them looked to be in a constant state of arousal. It didn’t take long before the army completely overwhelmed the dwarves, gangbanging them into submission, and slowly turning the men into women and the women into busty succubi. It didn’t take long for the dwarves to willing joined into an orgy, and lustfully started raping each other. And before the dwarven king had realized what was happening, Kyllea was riding in on her throne, carried by four women with cocks that easily fit between their own breasts, they were blindfolded and gagged, and Kyllea was leading the front one along with her leather boots stroking her large futanari cock while using it as a joystick to lead her into the right direction.

When they reached the front of the dwarven king’s castle, Kyllea sped up the pace of her stroking, until girl sprayed her cum all over herself. [You did well my little cutie, enjoy your reward from your mistress’ feet.] Kyllea whispered into her ears, as the girl fell down on all fours spraying her cum over the floor with her head landing into it, with each spray you could see her skin turn red and small horns growing out her skull. The other three women quickly followed and crouched down on all fours, resting Kyllea’s throne on their ass. ''Mufufu, dwarven king, or perhaps queen might be more appropriate, this is what happens when you defy your demonic masters, now surrender and beg your mistress for forgiveness, and I might consider sparing some of your people!'' Kyllea yelled out at the dwarven gates, if heroes weren’t here soon, the dwarven kingdom might perish, and become the succubi kingdom.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Entering the mountains
Tag: Erika, Kyllea

Goldy, as soon as she reached the mountains, stuck to the shadows, with such incredible skill that one might mistake it for magic. When encountering the first group of lusty succubus.. easy to track their.. trails, she'd pull out a smaller crossbow, a few shots quickly poking into them, not doing much damage, but causing the corrupted creatures to moan, twist, climax.. and turn back into ordinary dwaves (and, apparently, an earlier recruited human woman.), though still naked, in fetish gear and or pierced, for the most part. Goldy hadn't come to clean everyones mess after all.

Right after the shooting, Goldy made sure to duck out of sight again, giving everyone closeby a hard time trying to spot her.. though anyone that did observe her would quickly judge her combat style as that of a sneaky assasine type.

She didn't use the large Crossbow on her back, if Erika inquired, she'd explain. "Saving this one for the real threat.. lets keep going until we find their leader, there ought to be a succubus with a far stronger demonic aura around here.. If we take her out, one way or the other, that should free the dwaves...

But what is it with these pierced perversions.."
she mumbled, with but the hint of a blush. She was kind of glad she didn't have to get close to her foe at this point. She'd not lose her virginity to one of these over-hung monstrosities!

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
Entering the mountains
Tag: Goldy

Erika Followed as fast as she could but couldn’t keep up with Goldy's Shadow diving, so she occasionally teleported to match her speed. When they encountered a group of succubus, she fired snowball size and shape ice magic to knock some of them that Goldy had left out, the result was just as she expected, added the creatures also climax and turn back into their original form just like the one that got shot by her crossbow friend.

As Goldy dived back into the shadow, Erika also repositioned herself with teleportation and hid behind a rock, then subtly casted illusion magic to create a glass wall as wide as a car that she can see through but other will see only rock in almost any position except extreme angle.

"Ahh... I see..." She got her answer when she asked about the huge crossbow. "I agreed we should find their leader and finish this quick" She approved of her idea. "The leader seem to like piercing very much." She replied. Although she didn’t seem to react much to piercing, her face blushed red at a thought of being corrupted but it was quickly discarded.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Introduction, Invasion, Erika, Goldy

The girls had to fight through an army of succubi, those that were recently turned, turned back into their original state, albeit still wearing their piercings and fetish gear, the once that were fully corrupted, simply fell harmlessly to the ground and humped the floor trying to satisfy their overwhelming lust. They could finish off the fully transformed succubi, but the dwarves they freed could easily detain them instead. They might be surprised how easy it was to take out the lustful succubi, even in groups they weren’t a match for the heroes, it didn’t look like they were putting up a serious fight at all, and instead they tried their best undress and grope them when they got their hands on them. Occasionally they would forgo fighting them all together and started to rape each other in a frenzy of lust, while some obviously lost on purpose just to be able to cum at the hands of the heroines.

It took them quite a while before they fought through the army and reached what looked to be their leader, a tanned succubus sitting on a throne held up by four women. She had large pierced nipples and was displaying an impressive erected cock for all to see, slowly leaking pre-cum on the girl below her while resting her huge balls on top the girls head. It didn’t look like any of the four girls mind being a living chair for the succubus, as they were furiously thrusting their huge cocks between their voluptuous breasts.

It looked like Kyllea was currently occupied with something, as she was stroking the head of a woman stuck in an arm binder. When the girls came closer to get a better look, they finally realized what was going on, the girl was blindfolded and gagged with her head resting against Kyllea’s lap, as she was kindly stroking the girl’s hair while she was lustfully moaning. It looked like Kyllea simply had placed her hand against the lustful girl’s cock, as the girl was desperately trying to hump the demon’s hand, making the girl’s cock rub back and forth against Kyllea’s leather glove as she looked amused at humping woman. ''There, there, you can masturbate with my hand as much as you like, no need to rush my little dwarven queen, we have all day.'' Kyllea cooed out amused, while the former dwarven king that was now a queen moaned in response and started to thrust a lot more furiously into the demon’s hand. ''Fufufu, the mighty dwarven king, losing to a mere succubi’s hand, utterly defeat by her own thrusts. Don’t worry dear, even if your entire race ridicules you, you will always have a place as my pet, isn’t that the outcome you secretly hoped for, to thrust your cock into your loving mistress’ hand, and shoot out your white flag to show your submission?''

''Now dear, happily shoot out your white flag and surrender to your mistress’ hand, and I will promise to lovingly milk you every day.'' The demon cooed, before the dwarven queen’s cock started to twitch and her body started to tremble with pleasure, and with a final few thrusts, the now dwarven queen shot out rope after rope of cum while looking like she was is in complete ecstasy, as Kyllea made sure to catch the cum in the palm of her hand, coating her glove in white thick semen, before guiding her cum covered hand to her mouth and sucking the delicious semen of her fingers. ''Good girl, doesn’t it feel good becoming a cum factory for your mistress, and letting her take care of a naughty little pervert like yourself?'' The demon giggled, before grabbing a hold of the dwarven cock with her leather gloved hands and roughly pumping his cock up and down, as if she was trying to milk a cow. It didn’t take long before the lustful dwarven queen sprayed her cum on the ground below, as she helplessly had to endure the rough hand job from her mistress, and when Kyllea stuffed two fingers in the girl’s ass, it only made her thrust in rhythm of the demon thrusting her fingers into the newly created dwarven queen’s asshole. Each time the poor woman came, her dick grew in size, her breasts became more voluptuous and her skinned shifted in color, becoming a darker shade of purple with each spray of cum leaving her body.

''If you don’t restrain yourself and stop losing to my hand, this voyeuristic little hero is going to see you give up your humanity for pleasure you know, but seeing how your cock is twitching excitedly, you don’t mind that at all do you?'' Kyllea said while looking at the direction the ice mage was hiding. ''Nice to meet you, you little voyeur, care to join us in our fun, or are you perhaps here to stop me? We both know which one you truly desire more~'' Kyllea cooed to Erika.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Entering the mountains

"Tzk, this is almost no challenge at all." Goldy complained, teleporting away from a groping Succubus, only to give her a response-bolt.. right in the dick!

Finally they approached the perverted succubus leader.. easy enough to tell by the .. throne. Goldy had to gulp for a moment at the sight, merging with the shadows and finally dislodging her large crossbow. She shook her head silently at the lewdities and exhaled.. trying to aim steady at the succubus and not her .. hostage.

Watching the succubus display was not that easy, as Goldy had to blush slightly at the lustful display. G.. geeesh how often is she uh.. making her cum..
Goldy exhaled, blushing at the sight of the dwarven king cumming again and again, growing up to rediculous size. She blinked when she heared of a voyeuristic heroine.. but it seemed that only the ice mage had been spotted.. as a matter of fact, perfect for her, as she caressed a hand along a large crossbow fromout the shadowy cover, imbuying it with purifying energy.

Thats quite enough of that messed up display.. She decided, aiming at the Succubus queens chest, the holy bolt in her crossbow vibrating slightly under her focus, the sinew of the crossbow creaking taut, that was the only moment before..

A flash of light was released, aimed to pierce Kylleas chest.

"One shot. One victory." The Sniper appeared out of the shadows, lifting her crossbow over her shoulder. "Your demonic crusade is at an end now, whatever twisted things you've been doing to the innocent dwarves, they stop now. You turn these women into grotesque, sexual mutations, use them as pleasure toys, twist their minds to perversion and now.. its time to punish you. Holy light!"

Even if Kyllea could mitigate this attack, it was unlikely she could avoid it all, as Goldy grinned, extending her right arm outwards, a holy symbol appearing where the bolt of energy had impacted the succubus. "This crossbow shoots with sanctified Arrows. A creature like you can't endure the amount of holy energy that I release whenever I shoot forth its mighty payload." She pointed at Kyllea, confidently, grinning. "This is already over!"

Goldy uses 1 round of stealth and a Physical special attack: Purifying shot, for: Roll(5d6)+14: 1,6,2,2,5,+14 Total:30
Defense against this attack is at a -3 due to her stealth.

Unless I'm mistaken Kyllea is at least somewhat hit by it, this triggers the special attacks Burning effect.

Last edited:

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Goldy, Kyllea

As Erika fought their way through the army of succubus along with Goldy, she found a succubus, who surely is the leader, sitting on a throne carried by four women each have their own huge shaft fully erected. Erika blushed at the sight of the former dwarven king who is now a queen, if what the succubus leader were to believe.

Now what should I do... The succubus somehow noticed her, as she was thinking on how to approached this situation. Aw... I know my illusion wasn't perfect, but didn't she discovered me too easily?
Erika knows from her conversation with Goldy and what she has seen so far on the way here that a stealth attack will surely comes from her crossbow friend, and the succbus seem not to know about the extra person, she decided to make herself a bait and approached as if she was alone.

"Oh, you noticed me? How did you do know? Nice to meet you too by the way, but I'm here to defeat you." She honestly asked the succubus after created 2 clones of herself through illusion magic and dispelled the illusion wall. At the same time, she also started to take a look at the succubus in greater details to find out what her opponent is good at and be prepared. She obviously an expert in sexual aspect, too bad I also got several ideas for countermeasure Although her face is becoming redder and redder from examining the succubus, especially that monstrous erected member.

Erika use Create illusion to create 2 copies of herself(roll 1d3 to try to hit me, 1=real body) while using Analyze Strength instead of attacking to reduced incoming damage to herself from Kyllea's Mastered Attack(Sexual) by 50% for 2 round

(I'm not sure if I can use Analyze Strength to reduce Mastered Attack's damage. If it can't then applies it to Special Attack instead.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Hmn.. you can apply it, but as it cuts her damage in half, I'll allow Kyllea to realize whats going on and not use mastered attack in this instance, just the normal 1d10.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Battle, Goldy, Erika

(Wouldn't it make more sense for mastered modifier to reduce half damage instead of the entire attack?)

Kyllea was surprised at seeing a bolt of energy being shot at her from the shadow. It caught the succubus slightly off guard. Quickly the succubus raised her arms in the air, and within a second her and her entire army was enveloped in fire, after which they disappeared and quickly reappeared in a flash of fire around the girls, with the Kyllea in between the two. Though, the arrow still singed her and left the area in between her chest flickering with purified light. ''I usually prefer wax, but purification doesn’t feel that bad either~'' Kyllea said amused. ''And it looks like I missed the other voyeur there.''

Kyllea uses teleport to reduce the damage by 90%, and rolled a . Making her take either 1 or 2 stamina damage, reducing her stamina to 13 or 12. While taking 1 burning damage reducing her stamina by one more.

''That’s amusing, it’s you who are twisted, trying to destroy others happiness by purifying them. Look at the dwarven king for example. He was weary of leading his kingdom, but look at her now, full of life and happily losing to her mistress cock.'' Kyllea said while pointing down at the now busty woman in arm binders sitting on Kyllea’s lap and excitedly is thrusting her cock against Kyllea’s, desperately seeking for sexual release. ''See how excitedly she wants to lose over and over to her mistress’ cock, don’t worry if you don’t understand it now, I promise soon enough you will.'' Kyllea moaned out at Goldy.

''Casting makes quite a bit of noise you know. Besides, you really think not one of my succubi reported me of naughty heroines coming to save the Dwarven Mountain.'' Kyllea cooed out amused, and noticed the girl analyzing her closely, perhaps it was best for Kyllea to lay low and tease the girl for now. ''Oh, the three of you are staring at me quite intently, are you that eager for succubus cock? Don’t worry, feel free to lick it.'' Kyllea said while grinning at the girl’s obvious arousal. Erika found herself nearly face to face with the succubus cock. All three of them could easily reach out and lick the pre-cum dripping from the succubus tip, as it was twitching excitedly from being so closely observed. ''We both know you want to serve this cock, so why would you resist when I offer you to lick it, when we both know how much you’d enjoy becoming a succubus slave, living to serve your mistress. And don’t worry about your friend feeling left out, my sweet little succubi will take care of her.''

While Kyllea was enjoying taunting Erika, Goldy was quickly surrounded by several succubi, their cocks twitching excitedly, and with their mistress being this close they were a lot more dangerous. ''It looks like the mistress is busy with your friend, so we will be taking care of you okay?'' One of them whispered out in Goldy’s ear before trying to restrain her, and it didn’t take long before they managed to completely restrain her and force her to bend over. Goldy’s legs were forced apart while they quickly got rid of her pants and underwear. ''What a cute little butt you have there. Though, it looks kind of empty, perhaps we should share some of our anal beads with you, don’t worry you’ll be addicted to them in no time!'' The succubus behind her shouts out excitedly, before Goldy saw one of the succubus pull out a string of anal beads from her ass, Goldy might be shocked with how big the beads were, with the first bead being the size of a golf ball and the last bead being the size of nearly two fists put together.

''Don’t worry sweety, they will fit nicely in there, and of course we won’t forget to apply so lube!'' One of the succubi said excitedly, before she could feel her ass cheeks being forced apart and a succubus grunting behind her. It didn’t take long before she heard the succubus moan loudly and fell something hot land straight on top of her asshole, followed by more of it landing all across her ass. Quickly, the succubi began spreading the sticky liquid over Goldy’s ass cheeks, and a couple fingers would smear the liquid across and inside the walls of her pink folds. In the meantime, Goldy could feel a golf ball sized bead enter her ass, as the succubus slowly popped in the golf ball sized intrusion together with some of the sticky liquid. More balls quickly popped into her ass, each single one a little bit bigger then the last one, spreading her asshole further with each intrusion entering her. ''One, two, three…'' The succubus began to count while popping the beads inside of Goldy. ''And…. Ten!'' The succubus yelled out, before she roughly shoved the dual hand sized ball into Goldy’s ass, only leaving out a small string to pull the beads out with. The last ball nearly stretched her twice as wide as the second to last one, and it would be nearly impossible to remove without having someone pull it out by the string.

Kyllea is attacking Goldy with a sexual attack without using mastered attack for .

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Entering the mountains

(It'd make more sense, but as its a random dice roll thats not easy to do mathematically. Also, lucky me, you chose to attack Goldy without mastered attack without needing to(though she'll have to use teleport anyway), its not her thats using analyze weakness, by the way, one turn left of that.
Oh right, I made a small amendment to clarify that the teleport reduction is rounded up, so its a minimum of 1 damage usually. That said, are you using teleport twice to also avoid 90% of the burn damage? To be clear, I'd allow that, but at the same time you were hit by the special attack and take the full burn damage normally if you don't spent a turn to resist it, putting Kyllea at half stamina after Goldys attack. Anyway!)

"Geesh, aren't you twisted.. but it singed you.. should really not underestimate that." Goldy chuckled, playing it cool.. though not taking an opponent down with her one shot was always dangerous, who expected teleporting firey succubi, after all!

"I understand you just messed up their minds and plan to do the same to us, but it wont be that easy." She glared, but took a cautious step back from the succubi queen. She had to focus on reloading her crossbow, for now.

"Tzk.. what are you creatures up to!" She said, annoyedly. Usually her strategy with people that could survive the first attack was simply waiting while they had to deal with resisting the purifying energies, then tried to find her, the Succubus however went on the offense.. she must have some impressive Stamina.

Not enough with that, surrounded by Succubi she was in a precarious situation right now. She could only hope the ice-mage could take some heat(heh) off of her, and that soon. "Not ok you walking talking sex toys!" She said, looking at the array of shafts lustfully pointed at her. She eeped at her, not sexually experienced enough to fight against lewd hands molesting and restraining her, "A.. anal beads? go away with that nonsense." She growl-complained, squirming and wiggling even in her forced to all fours state, gasping at the oversized succu-toy. She gasped at the anal-bead invasion, folding her hands and drawing a sign into the shadows..

"E... enough of that nonsense!" She said, poofing, and hiding in a different shadow, melding with her enviroment, leaving the anal beads (and her panties) behind, blushing at the feeling on her backdoor, still slightly wobbly but rescued for now, forcing the succubi to look for her as she exhaled, and reached out, pulling another arrow from a backpack, preparing to reload her dangerous Crossbow.. it had been a wise decision to take the ice-mage along, she had to admit, on her own she'd be in quite the trouble against the wicked sex toy using foes now.

Goldy uses up her teleport to evade, taking 1 Stamina damage and is at 10.
Goldy doesn't attack, but uses Stealth to hide again after teleporting, -3 to rolls against her, round 2/3 in stealth.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
The Dwarven Mountains

"Wah!?" Erika startled and hopped away from the fiery succubus who teleported in front of her. She was surpised that even though the bolt hit and leaved a burning mark, the succubus just stood there shrugging it off or is it?

"It because you twisted and c-corrupted their body and mind, or else they wouldn't submitted to you." She pointed the obvious fact, backed away from a close encounter with the erected member, but not without its obscene scent reached her first. "W-who said I want to serve you and that monstrosity of yours!" Her head filled with corrupt and submissive thought as a small amount of the sweet scent spread in her lung. Mhmm... it smell so nice... those precum look so tempting... being succubus slave might not be so b-!! Snapping out of her own trance Erika immediately opened her book, the whitleblue aura surged out and surrounded her body in condensed arcane energy.

"Don't messed with me and cool down a lot will you! Take this!?" Erika and her clones jumped a good distance away from the succubus while swinged their right arm in a wide arc. But with her body getting aroused from the teased, She brought forth more energy from the book than she had would like, which resulted in a hail storm of pen sized ice shards flying toward the succubus instead of three ice lances that she originally intended. The aura of whiteblue greatly diminished into a thin layer but its also constantly refilling itself.

Erika attacks Kyllea with Ice Magic: Mental 19+[1d10=9]+[1d10=9] = -2 from Fetish: Corruption = 35

Elemental Control (Ice) charges remain: 1d4
Erika still has two of her illlusion clones. There is 1/3(1d3) chance of hitting the ice-mage. Roll 1 to hit the real one.

Erika's Stamina: 16/16

Edit: Forgot to deduct from weakness.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Battle, Goldy, Erika

(She didn’t use teleport to reduce the damage. I just thought burning worked the other way around, as in dealing one damage over five turns, instead of five damage over one turn. That would put her stamina on 7 indeed. I didn't realize how powerful burning actually is, so my reply might be a little short compared to normal.)

The succubi were surprised at Goldy’s sudden retreat, leaving them behind with only the anal beads and her pair of panties. The succubus that removed the anal beads popped them back inside, while the one holding onto Goldy’s pair of panties started to furiously masturbate with it, preparing to give them back at Goldy once the succubus was done with them.''Find her at once my pretty little pets. Don’t let her reload that weapon of hers, and don’t be soft on her this time.''

Quickly the succubi scattered on Kyllea’s command, usually she liked to taunt those that didn’t attack her, but Goldy’s bow terrified the succubus queen, and being hit by another one of her bolts might be the end of her perverted crusade. However, when Kyllea was busy commanding her succubi, she failed to notice the hail of ice coming her way, she quickly teleported away but failed to entirely evade the attack. Kyllea couldn't allow the burning effect to linger any longer, and used her remaining time to put out the fire, after she appeared between the three ice women.

Kyllea rolled a against Erika's attack and used teleport to reduce the damage by 1, reducing her stamina to 6 and reducing it further to 4 because of vengeance.

Kyllea was looking at the three ice women, her cock excitedly twitching in front of their eyes, perhaps if she taunted her a bit more, the ice mage would cave in and willingly submit herself to Kyllea. ''It looks like your friend left you to fend for yourself, but don’t worry, you have still have me you poor little thing, I promise I will never leave you alone like your friend. All you have to do is to get rid of those silly inhibitions.'' Kyllea cooed at the ice mage. ''All you have to do is wrap that little mouth of yours around my cock, and I promise you I will show you a world of pleasure that you’ve never felt before.'' Kyllea teased while putting out the light still smoldering away at her chest, while Kyllea seductively swung her cock from side to side with pre-cum slowly dripping on the floor, making the sweet naughty scent of her pre-cum dripping cock fill the air, as Kyllea was trying to tempt Erika in giving in to her desire.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Entering the mountains

Goldy was certainly not going to reveal herself when she heard of the succubus not being soft, or the presumption that that anal assault had been their soft approach. She did her best to stay hidden, silently reloading, pulling a large crossbow bolt out of her backpack cautiously. Frankly, she wasn't impressed with the succubus.. the teleport had been suprising, but in the end she had just been another one that thought herself so powerful nothing could touch her. She was glad that in between her and the ice mage, the Succubus was being taught a lesson and hope the ice-mages illusions could keep her going long enough to let Goldy reload, if she couldn't already finish things on her own.

Goldy doesn't take any offensive action this turn!

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
The Dwarven Mountains

"T-that just her fighting tactic, she would never leaves me... maybe?" The succubus's word has made Erika unsure if Goldy is still here or not. She knows about her crossbow friend fighting style, but she doesn't know what would happens if the target isn't down in one hit. The ice mage were about to used her magic, but she hesitated due to the increasing insecurity. ...! Now that I think about it... I-I was kinda fighting alone from time to time right? And now she taking longer than normal too. Maybe she waiting for opportunity right? Right? It has to be! or else... or else...! She and her clones dropped to the ground in sitting motion. "*sniff* Please don't... *sniff* leave me alone... Waaaah..." Without any care, The three women started crying in unison, All she wanted now was her friend or... anyone.

"You won't leaved me like her right? Please don't leave me... *sniff* I don't want to be alone..." Combination of crying and feeling desperate, Erika was unable to think rationally and needed a pillar to support and rid her of loneliness, she looked up and asked the succubus. All the while the scent of succubus pre-cum doing its works to the ice mage body, although she wasn't aware of it, her lower region is becoming flood and could be seen through her clothes.

Erika unable to take any action due to Monophobia Rank 3 in played.

Elemental Control (Ice) charges remain: 1d6
Erika still has two of her illlusion clones. There is 1/3(1d3) chance of hitting the ice-mage. Roll 1 to hit the real one.

Last edited:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Goldy, Erika

Kyllea was surprised how much her little taunt affected the girl, as she was crying and begging in front of her enemy. Even if it was Kyllea intented to make the girl surrender, Kyllea wasn’t exactly thrilled to see Erika crying on the ground, Kyllea wanted to bring pleasure to people not sadness. For the first time in the fight, Kyllea came down from her throne and slowly approached the crying girl. ''There, there, don’t worry, I promise I won’t leave you alone, we succubi always keep each other company, and we would welcome you into our family with open arms.'' Kyllea said with a slightly devious but bright smile. ''I promise I will take good care of a cute little kitten like you, but you have to accept me first, and once you do, I’ll love you as much as my other pets and they will love you to, so you’ll never have to be alone again.'' Kyllea said, before open her arms widely for Erika to jump into, as the succubus was ready to accept the lonely girl into her arms, and satisfy the little problem between her legs.

In the meantime, the succubi were looking for Goldy, and if they managed to find her, she soon was surrounded by four large succubi. They looked a lot older than the previous succubi she had an encounter with, though it was more about their size, as they still yet a youthful looking face. They easily were a head taller than Goldy, and all of them sported a large thick cock reaching between their breasts with piercings covering the cock from top to bottom, their breasts were enormous with big nipples stick out of them and a large bar pierced through both of them, connecting the two nipples together, and they had firm ass complementing the rest of their body. [Fufufu, it looks like we found you.] One of the succubi giggled out.

''You’re such a little a cute and innocent little thing. How about you let us show you a world of pleasure you’ve probably never experienced before.'' The succubi said, before suddenly wrapping her arms around Goldy, and smothering her face in between the two giant breasts. Goldy’s head was stuck behind the metal bar and two soft squishy pulls pushing down against the sides of her head. ''We’re slowly going to tease your body, and showing it all the pleasure it has missed over the years, and before you know it, you’ll be a pervert little succubi slut like us, or perhaps you will even want more in the end. The succubi whispered at Goldy while slowly caressing her fingers over her head, with her hot cock twitching and resting against Goldy’s stomach. ''Just relax and enjoy it, while we’re going to train those naughty holes of you.''

When the succubi finished whispering that into Goldy’s ears, she felt her ass cheeks being spread apart, and a tongue slowly flicking up and down against her asshole. It didn’t take long before the tongue enter Goldy’s ass and started to slowly massage the inside. At the same time, she noticed a succubus placing her mouth against her exposed folds, slowly sucking and licking against the exposed hole. The two tongues worked in unison on Goldy’s exposed holes, trying their best to focus on the hole Goldy wasn’t focusing on, whenever Goldy tried to resist the pleasure from one hole, the other tongue would become a lot more intense, and if she tried concentrating on resisting that pleasure, the other one would do the same. In the meantime, the fourth succubi didn’t stand by idly and started to remove the final pieces of Goldy’s attire, and sensually rub a sweet smelling oily substance across her body. All Goldy could do was shake her head between the succubus that embraced her, and breathe in the sweet naughty scent coming from her body.

Sexual attack on Goldy for . However, due to the lustful it get's reduced by 6, making it 21 and due to stealth it gets reduce by another 3 to 18. Kyllea is using her grunts to increase the damage by 2, making it a 20 in total.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Entering the mountains

The fuck? How gullible is this idiot? Its almost as if theres something else going on.. Goldy noted to herself, but finished loading the purifying bolt into her crossbow, she just had to stay in hiding for now and deal with this matter after winding up her weapon for another shot...

And after making the girl miserable, the succubus gave her false comfort.. clearly these creatures had to be dealt with. She nodded to herself, pulling on the screw of her crossbow, then pushing it into the ground, adjusting it with some effort, smirking at the succubi surrounding her. "Too late. Its reloaded. Your messed up mistresses days are counted!" She lifted her crossbow, aiming it at the Succubus again. "Huh?" She tilted her head.. it was hard enough to ignore the lewdly pierced demonesses surrounding her normally, but now..

"Let go of me!" She eeped, before being pulled into the succubus cleavage, though there was a clear blush on her cheeks this time, she kept a hold on that dangerous weapon of hers.

"W.. what are you?" She gasped, when the Succubus licked at her backdoor, causing her to blush more and shiver, struggling in the other succubuses embrace. "T.. thats not .. thats dirty.. ahaamnnn..!" She couldn't however, fight a sudden moan under the sensations. "Ahmn ss.. stop it it.. aah. I'm not going to be a slut like you!" She insisted, whilest her backdoor at first clenched, then slowly relaxed, allowing the demontongue to invade her tight, inexperienced bottomhole as it pleased, while she was stripped naked by the lewd demons.

"Ahmnn.. haah..w .. what are you doing.." She gasped, her sex twitching while the succubus teased her, a warm, innocent wetness quickly spreading under those lewd tongues as she melted more and more into the molesting demons embrace, gasping a bit with the oil now flowing over her.. "W.. what are you.. whats goin.. haaa.." She Coo-gasped, adding: "Ooh this feel ssooo.. haah... stop it.. whats that oil.. hmnn.." She wiggled under the demons embraces, relaxing, lowering her crossbow and half closing her eyes, clearly affected by the sensual succubi surrounding her. Soft and innocent, her pussy quivered in quickly nearing orgasm while her ass was helpless to the succubus assault and the oil was rubbed into her skin, the different scents keeping her distracted right now, her knees growing a little weak.

Goldy rolled a 16, taking 4 stamina damage, now at 6!
Goldy doesn't attack again, but at the end of her turn she becomes visible as her stealth ends!

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
The Dwarven Mountains

Erika knew if she surrenders to Kyllea, she would loses part of her humanity. Even so, she needed someone warmth to calm her trauma down. Her eyes filled with hope as she saw the succubus came down from her throne and invited her with open arms. Her mind and body seeks salvation started to move slowly toward the succubus, but suddenly she heard a familiar voice from other direction. The ice mage turned to see Goldy struggled against the succubi's hold and molestation.

Ahh... She still here... Then I'm not going to be their plaything! Not today! As her fighting spirit rekindled, she wrecked her brain on how to solve the situation. Hmmm... either gamble on taking the leader out or... let's go with that! Erika teleported away from the succubus since she was too close at the time, then she casted three ice bolts to knock three of four succubi out, she has to left the one licking her friend's ass because it was blocked by the other one. At least she now has only one more to deal with

Erika snapped out of her phobia by knowing that Goldy is still with her
Erika uses teleport to reposition herself (0/2 teleport charges) and took out 3 of 4 grunt with 3 Elemental Control (Ice) charges. 19+[1d10=5]+[1d3=3]= (In case I have to roll)

Elemental Control (Ice) charges remain: 1d6+2=1d8 -> 1d5

Fmokou

Reputation score

Kyllea
The Dwarven Mountains
Tag: Erika, Goldy

Kyllea smiled when the ice mage came closer, and even though there was some malicious intent behind her gesture, she was more concerned with cheering up the lonely girl. However, when the lonely girl suddenly teleported away and shot three ice bolts to Kyllea’s servants, her mood drastically changed. Kyllea looked rather angry after what she considered was Erika betraying Kyllea and making a fool out of her. ''I see… that bit about feeling lonely was just a distraction so you could attack my cute little servants. Once my final servant has dealt with your little friend, I’ll make sure to punish you plenty. Since you’re so afraid of being alone, perhaps I should give you a toy made out of my spirit, that way you’ll never be alone and constantly carry a part of me with you.'' Kyllea growled at the mage, before a set of three rings appeared inside the palm of her hand. Erika could easily guess that two of them were supposed to be locked around her nipples, and the third one would be locked around her clitoris. The ring had small purple tentacles slithering out of it, as Erika could only imagine how these things would feel locked around her sensitive parts, and constantly assaulting her sensitive spots, but little did she know about the true power these rings possessed, if they were to be locked onto her.

In the meantime Goldy was almost rescued by her friend, the several ice blasts hit three of her captors straight on, causing the succubi to moan and freeze over right in front of Goldy’s eyes, causing their cocks to twitch and spew out their creamy semen. Unfortunately for Goldy, she was surrounded by the cream spraying succubi, and quickly felt every inch of her body covered by the thick creamy seed, together with the sweet smelling oil that was rubbed over her body, it created a peculiar smell the inexperienced woman was most likely not familiar with, as it smelled a little bit raunchy with a faint sweet scent mixed in between it, it made her head spin as the various naughty pheromones reached her nose. With a naked sticky body, Goldy wasn’t freed yet, while the succubi cum was dripping slowly of her body, the succubus behind her happily continued to lap Goldy’s innocent asshole.

Before the succubus grabbed a hold of Goldy, and stuck her large pierced cock between Goldy’s legs, she made sure to force her tongue deep into Goldy’s ass, sticking it inside of her as far as it would reach. Goldy’s head was once again enveloped by two mountains of soft flesh, but this time the back of her head got enveloped, it made Goldy able to clearly see and feel the large cock sliding against her pussy, as the succubus thrusted the hot erected cock between Goldy’s legs while the succubus’ shaft rubbed against Goldy’s quivering entrance. ''Oh my, it looks like it’s only going to be the two of us from now, but don’t worry sweety, I’ll teach you every naughty little thing I know.'' The Succubi wishpered into Goldy’s ears, before she began to thrust more vigorously against the girl’s quivering pussy. It wouldn’t take long before the succubus’ cock began to twitch excitedly and leak pre-cum over its own length, as the tip nearly reached the innocent girl’s mouth with each single thrust, almost forcing the absurdly big cockhead inside of the girl’s mouth. ''Hopefully you aren’t intimidated by the size of my cock, because that thing will be buried deep within you in a couple seconds, but don’t worry, I’ll be slow and gentle to prevent it from hurting you. I promise you’ll enjoy it when I slowly slide this monstrosity inside of you, and before you know it, you’ll be completely addicted to big succubi cocks.''

Kyllea succubus continues her assualt on Goldy for , reducing it by -6 for lustful and -1 for cumulative penalty to 25.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Goldy The Golden Shot
Defending the mountains

(you can't reaaaally use Elemental control: Ice to do an area attack like that, then again, Erika used up a lot, so if Kyllea is fine with that, I dun mind having it happen, normally you could attack one row of grunts without needing elemental control or teleport.)

Goldy looked over to the ice mage.. good, she shook herself out of her stupor, about time. Goldy gasped at the cum gushing out at her, for a moment almost disappointed at the succubi all being frozen up, but quickly distracted by a slightly disgusted blush at just how covered in wet, naughty demon ooze she had become. "Ugh..." She complained, then gasped, well there was only one succubus to deal with, but Goldys powerful crossbow had a long reload timer.. She should save that one for the leader..

She gasped with the tongue pushing deep into her ass, steadying herself up against a dwarven-craft hewn wall in the corner she had been hiding in. "Ugh.. let.. go of me.." She moaned, under the demoness grasp."T.. thats insane.. its way too big.." Goldy gulped, completely distracted by the large, pierced cock rubbing over and along her body.. Well, with the succubis constant assault and the ice mage foregoing her attack earlier, Goldy was pretty much out of steam, the crossbow clattering out of her hand, if the succubus kep ther.. distractions.. up she might well make good on that promise that she whispered into Goldys ears, eliciting a slight moan with the human heroine squirming ever so slightly atop the demonic creature. "L.. let go fo me!" She more begged than demanded.

Goldy takes at least 6 points of damage from that attack at a roll of 10, considering her remaining Stamina, she is taken out just before she can fire the finishing attack! Kyllea earns 1 point.. but still has to deal with the ice mage too.

NightSky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Erika Icethorn
The Dwarven Mountains

(First, I would like to apologize for not answering. This week has been a rough week for me and I couldn't get into the mood to write. Although things gonna get better from now because I finally had my Nintendo Switch and Zelda:BOTW to heal me now. :p

Respond to Pervy: I know that I can't use Elemental control: Ice to do AOE attack on characters, but I imagined I could AOE grunts. And the decision of consuming Teleportation and Elemental control: Ice charges that I made was because I think it would be more appropriate since Erika was too close to Kyllea and she thought she is dependent to the diary.)

Erika decided to stay silent as a way to avoid exposing anymore of her weakness to Kyllea. I’m sure she can manage the rest. She assumed Goldy can handle the situation on her own and focused own taking down the succubus. The ice mage finally noticed how aroused she was and amazed that somehow it didn’t obstructed her when the succubus seemingly created a set of rings with small tentacles wiggling around. Ha… mhmm... those things look... obscene... Erika could only imagine how it would feel on her sensitive parts before she rid of those indecent thought and shot three small ice bolts at the succubus from three angle so it would seem all three of her attack in unison.

Right after she shot ice bolts, the ice mage heard a yelp from Goldy direction. So it seem she couldn’t get away… at least I know that she still here... Erika couldn’t afford to take look away from Kyllea or she would be even more at disadvantage but she reaffirmed herself that she isn’t alone, at least not yet.

Erika attack Kyllea using ice magic(Elemental Control: Ice 1d5) for

Elemental Control (Ice) charges remain: 1d5 -> 0
Erika’s illusion clones: 2 (⅓ chance of hitting the ice mage. Need to roll 1 to hit the real one.)
Erika Stamina: 16/16

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Erika uses Ice control last turn and this turn so nothing recovers this turn, her ice control is on 0.)