Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament OOC discussion and planning

My mind is like "Blaarggghhh, where's the beginning! How to follow story?!" I think that's what made me take longer to figure this RP out.
Ic thread, first post. :p

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fair enough! *Bookmarks for reading after the weekend* :)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Seeing all the math and careful counting flying around, I thought I might share the automatic character calculator I made again, for the new comers who never saw it earlier. Can be handy for planing characters with lots of powers/weaknesses, and makes it impossible to lose count of totals.

It's locked for viewing to preserve original, so just make a copy via the file menu, and overwrite the example powers. Don't edit any number with a coloured background, as that will break it.

shotgungunshot

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ooooh, that's actually really helpful.

Thanks! :)

Might come in handy if I find time to do a villain...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing all the math and careful counting flying around, I thought I might share the automatic character calculator I made again, for the new comers who never saw it earlier. Can be handy for planing characters with lots of powers/weaknesses, and makes it impossible to lose count of totals.

It's locked for viewing to preserve original, so just make a copy via the file menu, and overwrite the example powers. Don't edit any number with a coloured background, as that will break it.
Oooh so helpful.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance I could have a lair thread for Ryukouji? Since wherever he goes he'll make one for himself and it would keep other threads from being cluttered.

Also with Rowynn's surrender, does that make the Elven forest corrupted again? Or was it never purified in the first place?

Also also, how does corrupting heroines work and how does leveling up work exactly? I'm not clear on either of these things and the rules posts seem kinda vague?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can, just give me a description.
It was never purified.
If you have a concrete question, ask away, I'll not explain it all over.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Probably just something like 'this is the lair of Ryukouji Burning Sky, Home, Hoard, and eventual Harem all in one' and I could write a more thorough description of it in my first post? That way I can change it easily if Ryu gets pushed out of an area or decides to move somewhere new?

Well okay, I guess I don't really need an explanation of levelling up, I just get one point for winning a fight, what constitutes completely corrupting a heroine though? Also Ylasa just won a fight against two heroines, does that mean she gets two points?

When you say 'move points around on a character's sheet' does that meanI have to use preexisting points? Can I remove points from abilities they currently have? If I add a weakness does each point of weakness count as one of my 'moved points'? Basically I'm just not sure how 'moving points around' works and what I can and can't do with it. Can I give them three points of weaknesses? If so do I need to take those three points of weaknesses from other weaknesses they have or give them three points of strengths to balance it out?

Like I have a sense of it, but I kinda want some clarity before I start messing with other people's characters.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like it to be a bit more throughout yes. You don't really have people pushed out of lairs here, so dun worry about that.

You get two points, but to fully corrupt them they have to give in and get .. fully.. corrupted, as per the coruption rules.

And yes to the rest, you move points around, no taken or given, unless you donate them yourself.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How's this?

A cavern of stone, hollowed by nature, flame, and claw into a passable home for the corrupted dragon Ryukouji. The Quartz-Streaked Granite walls of the main chamber are lit by flickering torches and lined with gold, gems, and other valuables looted from settlements abandoned in the demonic invasion while its center is coated in grand furs and cushions so that those who serve the dragon may attend to him in relative comfort.

A few side chambers store food, mundane weapons, a small handful of books, and any number of other miscellaneous items claimed by the dragon that he does not see fit to place in his proper hoard. Outside, trees and scrub brush shelter the entrance from casual passers by and a sheer drop of some thirty or so feet beyond the small ledge on which they perch discourages both escape from within and closer examination from without.

This is the lair of Ryukouji the Burning Sky

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

posteds

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I return! Sorry for dissapearing for a few days, things just got busy.

breckcole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a feeling that Atex is going to be gone for awhile.. Hmm... Do I abandon him.. Or make a new character.. Probably the one that doesn't make me feel like a dick ;D

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can play as many characters as you can support, though I feel things have slowed down a little overall in this rp..

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm still in project crunch time, replying to things when I can have enough time.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Similar boat myself. Final exam season and all that.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bit of a decline in activity lately. I may end up joining the inactivity bandwagon, since exams start next month for me.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmnn yeah, if anyone is interested in Anyin or Mei Ling give me a holler, having a feeling they've been forgotten about.

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't forgotten about Anyin. I've just been waiting for a response from Denara.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I figure it's because Exams have come up for alot of people. Though I wouldn't mind Iruru having a run in with Mei Ling or Anyin :p