Corruption Tournament Rudociel Nest

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Crafthand room (sacred realm)
Tag: One of the many bimbo dolls, called "Tesy"

One of the dolls start to hug her from behind, naughty and needed Tessa turn to kiss her mouth and for some minutes her carnal swollen lips kiss her sister without any order or word, she just couldnt resist herself in wet herself as eroticaly they even softly press tehirts teeths against the other's lips or their tongues dance.

As this happen her hands couldnt have enugh of her larger breasts, her hands causing her a charmigng addiction, before one of the dolls take her left hand to let Tessa compare. "Its so soon to lost yourself in your flesh, sister. When we end with you..." The doll then placed her arms up and then arch tehm to touch her own back, her pose expose her curves to tess who couldnt stop of increase her lust for such luscious being, her dreams to be like these women was exposed "...you will be like us."

More of them gather, licking and kissing all of her to enjoy Tessa's new being but mostly all the dry cum over her and the deep one inside the new bimbo mannequin. Two of them start to suck her open lactating nipples, her erogenous sensible breasts made her tongue escape of her already sucking cock shape mouth, others two rise her back, causing her own gears to crack as she get lifted slighty to let both spread her holes to suck and fist her to get cum from her deepest insides, her dumb mind almost was sure than these were cocks and not arms, so she bounce her hipes in her vain attempt to milk them

----------

But then before orgasm she got to see the floating hand and the wounds caused by her, she then feels a terrible guilty and completely worried and in love push them all away easily and start to serve her master, liking the small wound in one of his fingers. "Master is kind and good, if you beg and apologize, maybe he will forget you" One of her sister said but the shame and pain in her heart wanted something completely different than an apologize, she know than this kind of deadly sin must be puhished ...then her mouth open"

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Her feit was lost and the horny tortur started. She was licked and used groaning and screaming. She was just awesome and enjoyed every single touch of the dolls. She once again had gigantic breasts. What did not bother her. She did not bother. The magic of the hand had taken her place. She willingly replied the kisses and caresses. When she was fucked with fists she was close to a climax and her innermost pressed her to the poor. Well, when it was used for some time. Gazed up and saw the wound. She began to plead. "Master please punish me, I was a naughty toy" but her mind really wanted something different. Something was raging and bubbling inside her. It was almost as if she was standing in a dull rubbery prison. ~ No No No stop ~ but her body and mouth did not respond. She had that face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The hand just nod and soon the others mannequins get up and move to gather some things in the others rooms "We understand you Tesy, your shame for hurt him hurt your heart...that's why we will help you to redeem yourself" One of the mannequins with sadness and proud sight for the new mannequin said, almost close to cry. The others return and start to tie Tesy limbs to spread her whole. "Are you sure? Master has already forgive your sin...oh you are wiggling your butt already~" She mention making Tesa notice how horny she is for this, yet more deep inside she feels so guilty than just try to denny it, of course this only confused her inner self even more as she was against both things.

"Now, start!" A red head doll mention and soon start to spank Tesy huge breasts, other whip her butt and back for a while before trade places after ten minutes, but Tesy was unable to endure all that time and cum shamely after just the first ten hits, almost all in her erotic big breasts. ""Little sister, you whore... this suppsoe to be a punishment, not a prize." A calm blue haired said before start to use some hot wax all over the new doll. From there this continue for hours until all on Tessy was abused, they finally decide to pull appart her limbs until these leave her body, pulling hard against them, making every inch of her crack, her gear trying to endure the force than her sisters put, even the smaller one was hanging over her to pull her body out her head, but then all see the powerful excitement than this cause on Tessy, smiling with her teeth closed as the halfling doll look up, it was joyful, yet her inner self was in pain mixed with the poluted bliss than the corruption place on her. Then in a single moment all of her couldnt resist more and she cum aloud as her lively limbs were removed, these still moving after dont be connected to her, leaving the marionete hanging his torso attached at her head and that string between her hair after that last powerful climax all stop to hurt her in exchange of her endless pleasure, there was not blood or pain, just a blessing and calm joy as Tesy thanks them for all the hits and tortures, her limbless torso hanging at her head as she mantain that naughty slutty face.

Then after some minutes the string get to be more short every second , she see her master hole or mouth open and her eyes could only open to away what he await for her punishment (No limbs, but is a toy so can get them back in place)

Last edited:

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
yes, please help me sister" the beats of the redheads provide for backup. Every single blow. It becomes of the individual single stroke. Horny and horny she has exploded in an orgasm. "I'll keep going, I was angry." When she stopped, the look was already sad. Dan was treated with wax in her body. That will wait forever, until she could not anymore. She tore herself literally and literally. But instead of their inner desire to purge and ally that they divide. There was a scream in her head that din had made of her. But her head now has a more outrageous expression. "What's that?" she asks confused. Something was their unpredictable but somehow it arouses even more.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
His master then pull her limbless body, placing inside her head conected with her body still shivering in bliss after the last peak, her removed limbs were at the floor moving and used by her sisters as dildos. Also some take them to lick her feet and others let her hands caress theirs breasts or wet clitoris. All this Tessa could feel it even when these werent connected to her and she was pressed against her master's flesh, inside teh hole in middle of him.

She get deeper inside him, used as a sex toy to pleasure its insides, the rub cause the hand to start to soak some fluids and these fluids start to react to her flesh. Lossing her sanity for instants as her whole looks to dissolve or merge inside her master, her inner inside only see all vanish and she floating at the cold corrupted darkness., she was there trapped for maybe a day what looks as an eternity until suddenly all iluminate again. She was inside a dark floating woman, with her head slighty changed, long hair and a well defined sexual shape, the crafter has possesed fully her doll and now all what Tessa could see is see her sisters use her real arms until this new woman spoke "The queen require new whores, is time for all to wear something cute... a lucky town wait for us" All the dolls nuzzle at Tessa limbs a last time before place them at a side and then get inside a door where they get some clothes, than then the crafter still possessin Tessy change tehm to look pretties and the mannequins into materials for tehm to look almost as any other human

The inner part of Tessy then could only see how she prostitute herself, her master using all her holes to serve as many halflings as possible, filling her insides with their seed, until many needed to rest, some others take their turn and just when she cum she got to understand what has happened, how many halfling males and females were in this orgy with the mannequins and then how all shine and all these naked townpeople of her own kind were now trapped in this temple, she see them scream and get trapped by the demons and then these cries turned into blissful moans, the slime woman then come and help to decide where each new slave would be taken, she just sugest but all her followers accept her command. This happened three times in three different towns before finally after a few weeks she was removed from her owner and her limbs were attached to her, from that time she serve her master and others demons in depraved acts, as a toy it was a pleasure to serve them, but mostly to her great master.

Then after six months after her defeat there was a huge meeting where all the queen slime would join and talk about important things, ther dressed as a maid as her sisters, Tesy was convoked.

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tessa was literally the words in the demon's hand. She was helpless and aroused. She was not able to be herself even if she wanted to. But she felt everything that was done with her extremities. That felt so good that she continued to twitch.
Now she was eaten again. This time she broke up and she had fallen in the dark. The voice within her cried seemed to dissolve as well.

The next thing she remembered was that her body was reacting. She was a loyal and devoted doll. She wanted to serve with every fiber of her being. She did that too and fell fell people became victims of her deeds as well as her sisters. She was happy in her. Now passed more time. She had her place and her job and was to meet her queen. Before that, she bowed. But something else was something itches in the back of her head what she ignored for the time being. "You wanted to see our queen." So she looked at the mucus.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
[Indeed, my fellow servant. I can see your complete joy in serve us, something than i havent seen in a long time, for this night you will be my personal maid] The slime woman said to her head but looks like her words were placed at each other brains. "Do your best Tesy, it could take years before you can be so close of our Queen" One of her sisters said as others dolls nods, all dressed in skimpy maid clothes "True, we will serve the others masters, use this chance to learn more about her and be friends" Other add before Qlwutk the slime queen point to Tesy to come. The time go on and she could hear some beings comming and soon would be there in minutes but after serve drinks and food, Qlwutk has ordened than the doll sit at her lap, her crystal slime softly reshape so this get to be comfortable for Tesy then she pet her hair and then kiss Tesy lips [How has been your life with your master? I hear than all of you love to bring more slaves to us, im not interested, but we can make more space if you want more people have this happiness than you and the others enjoy] Her words easily get at her airhead brain, as she ask, her hand move inside Tesy clothes and then press her breasts, sucking some milk from them. [Dont worry, i will serve myself my drinks, focus yourself in talk with me, im sure you have a wish than maybe i can fulfill]

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tesy was just a willing doll and that's how she reacts. "Thank you for this honor" to the others she said "yes sisters this is wonderful." so she would follow and serve.

Now she was the personal market mistress for tonight. She was now also comfortably embedded and her mistress begins to pamper her. It gets soaking wet and starts to sound
"yes mistress that's what our Lord created us to forbid the joy." No, it echoed her head again. "What do you mean, no?" She looks seriously confused. Something seems to be awake since she is in the lap of the mistress. "What a modest servant could wish for, except to serve her for whom she was created." ~ Not! ~ Tess shakes her head in confusion, now questioning. She is smiling silly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The slime queen just smirk and do a bubbling sound as chuckles than the doll could love between their talk. [Is Delightful have someone like you here, even if you dont have a goal now, have this in mind.... i want you to do your best to turn into a lovely demon] Said this she pet some more teh doll, causing Tesy get to moan and giggle some more, happily distracting her until some beings start to come, the doll sisters bow to them and invite them to sit.

The first than Tesy notice it was some gross demons using some girls as they get there.

Followed by a sexy demon lady who was followed by four slaves than get at a side stage to expose theirs naughty bits.

"I apologize for come so late, ours candidates were doing some tasks, queen" The girl mention with diction problems before other female take teh word as also get inside the room "Nothing to worry Dragne, why dont you choice one and start using her to eat something? is hard to understand your words when you dont have a host"

1538019464863.png

Then others more corrupted creatures gather holding some transformed women "Can we increase the size of this room? the number of new slaves than im training is so large... Hehehe and they called themselves warriors or heroes. Lovely meeting, be the way"

[Rudociel will take care of that problem, let's not focus on that now. Our family has increased their number lately these last months... but remember girls, quality is better than quantity. ] The slime woman mention as she let Tesy introduce with every demon

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
At the place where the little living sex doll was she felt well. She was cared for warm and loved. Dan caged more toys and demons who were greeted warmly. "Oh this is going to be a big celebration, but the ladies look very interesting, especially the first one caused a very intense tingling sensation with Tessa." Too bad that she would fall too easily as a doll a celebration "~ you have to chuckle ~ Tessa looks around and looks Dan to the mistress." Should I lovingly watch you mistress or should I do something good for you? "~ No! ~ Tessa was confused but seemed to be waiting in it the seemingly not of the mistress was strange.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Long Event Room
Tag: Tessy doll, demons and slaves

After Tessy words, the queen slime pet her, as also softly feel every inch at the transformed doll creature's flesh [Take you? Maybe later dear, there is already a job than you and the others must do, do you see these two sweet girls?] Qlwutk Said to the doll small brain, then point to the two first slaves than were in the stage exposing most of themselves with dead eyes and faces without emotion, Qlwutk eyes were focused at the doll eyes deep inside them as if she were looking at someone deep inside the dumb doll [These miss informed ladies wanted to hunt our pacific kind and invade our house, but after talk with us we got them to feel the need of turn into demons like us, isnt that something for what we must celebrate? Thay is why this is their baptism party]

"I-i may accept be with that cute doll" The green demon girl mention blushing in soft blush. [Good, then why dont both get some fun together? all do a circle around them and take a partner... with this ritual they will be part of us in just an instant] The slime woman mention, using Tessa to corrupt two defeated warrior girls, so this get to curse her weakness even more.

They then introduce tehm, one red haired elf called Sara and other a blue haired monk called Dina, only Dina was dressed but she blush as she present herself to all, not moving as the ritual was close to start.

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tesy continued to enjoy it. Snuggled into the mud. Dan was called the order. "What an honor, but I unworthy doll may serve you?" ~ You are unworthy. ~ Tesy ignored the meaning of her inner self. She looked at the two. "Heroines, dumb they do not understand that we do not want anything bad" ~ take advantage of the damn opportunity we are liberating them. Hm but there are too many ~ "yes we should free them from their narrows." ~ Idiot ... ~ tesy rose from her mistress and would face the other demons. "how cute little hir is, so shy." She stroked her cheek and whispered in her ear. ~ "Hold on" ~ Dan puts herself in the circle.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
[Dont understimate yourself, little one. Im sure than you will be one of ours best servants, for a long time... until the day than you grow into a beautiful demon] Her mental words come with some deep giggles for the remains of Tessa could enjoy them as these pierce on her, torturing the inner adventurer as if she werepiercing her core with just her eyes placed on her. [They apologize with me and kissed my legs begging for a chance to join us, better look up at them, my little doll... in a blink you may end like them, a kind demon than will bring our message to the world] The doll hear and was pampered, but most likely these words had been for inner Tessa.

[Dragner? Yes, she is so kind and pure... i may let you meet her and all the others once we end, they will use you for days, arent you happy little one?] Around twenty four girls gather around the two horny broken warriors, all of them having marks and few changes at them, some even more than Tesy who see her sisters away serving their master who wait behind with a few more demons. Some minions then gather close the two broken warriors and these start to undress themselves and strock theirs cocks. [Look this my little doll, the remain of their dumb beings deep hidden inside them, i will expose then and purify them with our blessings and love~] The slime queen dont needed to snap her fingers or anything else, with just look at the mindless warriors these awake from their trance and blushing wanted to scream but a demon cock get inside tehirs mouths, they whimper and tried to struggle but theirs bodies werent controlled by them. "I...i didd a good job, right mother Queen? They look to be s happy and excited" Dragnel the green girl mention before the spider monstruosity little girl frown looking at her "The others three broke into worthless breeders, the next time dont push them too hard Dragner... stop being so kind or they will let aside all their combat skills" With such words Dragner whimper softly and nod "But we will be family... Cris, Agatha and Devi arent just breeders but my little sisters... Mom Queen, i need to be really strict like Araca?" I preffer to give them all my help" The green girl mention, the slime woman was focused looking at all the heroes turned into meat holes being raped by demons , but most directly to Tesy who was taken by two minions at her lower holes. [Every demon have their way to purify natives, dear. The next time do it better, help them to dont depend of you or anyone`]

The ritual go on and Tessy could hear the begs for help from the two ex heroes slowly turning into little moans as theirs cores were starting to get fully tainted and this time there was not a way for tehm to hide inside tehirs minds, the corrupted side of them whispering depraved acts, theirs bodies completely turned into beings worst than nymphos, theirs skills changed and sealed as they werent pured enough to be heroes anymore. The last dim white in theirs souls fading with every orgasm of tehm and the girls at the ritual, the bath in demon seed start to twist theirs souls. "Ah...stop...please more...no~ " "I break...all is dark...please someone...uuuu~"

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
The doll nick very excited. "Yes my Queen, I thank you for your trust." ~ Foolish ... does she ... No .. or. ~ She's getting her attention. "Yes, that sounds like a very interesting situation for my mistress." Did you mean that your inner condition was only dissipated against the thought. ~ She was so cute and so sweet ... No, I. hm .. ~ Tesser kanabber unnoticed on her lower lip.

"Yes, please clean her mistress, that will be cool, so word to enjoy." ~ I need to help her before you get ... I can not. ~ The whole situation was great and she enjoyed the whole situation and was intense. She also wanted to use the heroine herself. It was too cool as the heroine was broken.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Minutes passed, Tessa as every fallen warrior now all turned into common sluts, could only moan as theirs insides and skin was covered in the vile warm fluid, theirs bellies already round and tehirs mouths letting escape some of the cum served at theirs bowels.

"Ah Ahhhh.... more, ...no, please...a last tiem and i will... but want it...want to break...fill me....make me a slut, a breeder, a demon...ahhh"

The blue haired girl mention as something strange was happening at her body, hthe blonde one have some kind of feathers getting out her back and her ears turning into more humans.

1538254896043.png
"Delicious, their flesh is close to be out of any defense, both are ready"

1538255301686.png
The Slime queen nod but walk close Tesy thanks her minions. [ Indeed, you cant even help yourself, dear. All of you are failures for your world... I may let some of your inner get out, but not much or you could turn into a demon too] Said this in the instant Tessa was pulled out her deepest part of her brain, she was still a doll and she could only talk and move her head, her master was not giving her a command to move any other inch of her transformed self. [Get closer, feel all even her breath taint into a cute demon]

1538255415320.png
"Bastards, let them alone...ahh~ Cant...cant stop....free us..." One of the slaves mention as she get closer and a dark magic circle was starting to be feeded with their juices

Many more heroes tried to struggle and free, but they were as Tessa or worst, some mewling and giggling, others making fuck silly faces even when they were showing the more pure of them.

[The time has come, i will let all help them... break them with a powerful climax~] Said this her powers made everyone of teh captives feel a potent peak, the demons also get affected by her mental powers and so all the orgy cum filling the place in lust and corruption, finally both broken girls cum aloud until all of them vanished.

The demons continue using the broken duo and the hopeless fallen heroes. "This is your fate, all of you will turn into servants or ours sisters. Some will turn into dark orbs, bright beings or just mutated flesh... But at the end like this statue coccon or that fallen angel, all will join our side"

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tessa was a part of this grotesque orgy and she realized that she was holflos and expelled. ~ I ah .. Can not resist .. I do not want to resist anymore it just too good, ~ Tessa explodes in an orgassmuss. She twitches and shakes. But after this terrible orgassmuss she will continue to be misused. She feels the filthy cum on it but she can not help it, she was still torturously under the control of the hand. She knew that just escaping was not possible. she did not even think about it with any Pfaser of her own.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
After the intense climax than end with both girls turned into demons, Tessa and the othhers demon slaves were ravaged for many minutes more until the slime order made them cum a second time, the queen then give te order to drop them and all the demons place the slaves in the floor. [Its so soon to give up~] She mention before sit over Tessa's back, the doll was at her fours unable to move a muscle as she feel her captor rubbing her raised cum stained butt [This is just so easy girls, i cant believe than all of you fail in defeat a single demon or find the exit. That is why i had decided make all even more easier for your group, i will allow than each of you prove your skills and then two will be free, all in a fair contest]

Tessa could hear the slime woman words drill deep inside her, as also her slime seductive ass pressing against her doll back, reacting as a potent aphrodisiac than feels as if this were melting her flesh and back, thankfully her doll body was not melting, but her willpower was completely taken down in huge steps.

Last edited:

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
~ I hahhhh. can not move me. After loading orgasm, Tessa quotes in her extase. She is taken care of. It's so good, so helpless. ~ Dan disappears behind the queen and begins to touch her back. It literally melts and can barely hear the words. 2 should be free, which is in a competition. "Dan let them go, ah have ah." Tessa would feel good. They have reached a moment until she comes again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Between all the moaning whores, a red haired girl with lustful slutty body said with courage at her words than Pale with her bimbo inocent sight

1538331484344.png
"No matter how many of us fall, at the end... someone will stop you and free our world...ahhh" Just then the red haired start to give birth in lustful moans

1538331795474.png
"Our mother may accept you let you talk without we allow it, but werent you a soldier of this world, Erick?... your new life as Elisa the monster bride, had affected your manners"

"Everyone... dont give uohh...ahh. Endure this..."

"T-these werent fair battles... each of you cheat... trick us. In a fair duel, i would take anyone down"

After these words the slime queen just could smile and insert her slime hand deeper inside Tessa's butt, her other hand pulling softly Tessa nose end to make her have a more degraded look. [Do you heard them pidglet? Should i let you all prove tham arent just lower beings? I think than a fair contest would be the better way to solve this, isnt?] She used her mind to comunicate with Tessa, as her slime over the doll and her slimy hands at the doll face and lower holes made Tessa sound and look as a slutty sow

1538333954799.png
"Its really fine give to them another chance? In not less than an hour, i could turn them all by myself into mindless slaves" The demon then was interrupted by the shy green demon.

1538334210169.png
" Our mother queen want to give them a chance... and its not good force them or broke people. I will support you all warriors...please accept this chance"

Last edited:

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Dan, let's do it, in a fierce fight we show that they are not whores, ah, if you, it's just too good to be so flushed, I want to fight, I'm not giving up. " Wehrent's words and the new spur of the other two awaken Tessa's spirits again. but her soaking and twitching body spoke a completely different language than what she said. Her body pressed tightly against her hand and her face had a silly horny grin.