What's new

Corruption Tournament: The Underdark

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: The Underdark

The Underdark
Tags: Yumiko, Anyin, Danger

there was a definite something that set Denara on edge with this woman, an eerie tickling at the back of her skull in the part of her brain that was still very human and busy screaming to run far far away from this place and this opponent. I wonder if this is what a fly in a spider's web must feel as their death approaches...

It wasn't that she thought the woman was lying (though the casual throwaway indication that her choice technically didn't matter here anyways didn't help matters). It was simply that there seemed to be something beyond the edge of her perceptions, thrilling and frightening all in one moment.

The half angel adjusted her stance slightly, her guard shifting to her left side where Yumiko stood, not prepared to attack, but too on edge from those words no to prepare herself for a defense. She gritted her teeth, eyes darting back and forth, but every time she opened her mouth words died in her throat. What could she say? How could she break this uncertainty? "Y-you're no... You're no woman... Just a demon..." Was she the fly here? Or was she about to become a very gullible spider?

Perhaps it was for the better that line of thought remained a line of thought, since Denara didn't well feel like repeating that particular analogy considering how stupid it sounded in her head.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns
Tag: Denara, Yumiko

I forgot Anyins theme:

"Ahahah ahahahhar aharhaharrhar har harrr!!" Anyin observed the angel, and suddenly.. burst out laughing, looking at her. the laughter seemed genuinely amused, but with a hidden cruel edge. "Interesting. You are interesting me, angelic one. I wonder, are you that perceptive, or is it your bloodline? Either way, very good. Yes, I am a demon, but not just any demon.

I'll tell you the reason for your confusion, your hesitation. A part of you realizes that, clearly I'm attempting to manipulate you, yet why not hide that I'm a demon? A different outfit, a superficial, self inflicted injury, claiming I was a hero trying to scout this place out.. I could easily turn you against each other that way, yet, I step up, proudly proclaiming what I am. The reason for that is simple.. that'd be no fun.. no challenge, far too easy. No, I delight in seeing your poor little minds twist and struggle before ultimately bending to me. Moreover, even so I think it is within my power to make you do my bidding, heroes.

Do I think myself that powerful? Do I think you that weak? Or maybe do I have powers that make individual strength insignificant before me? For being a good, brave little angel, I shall tell you the answer:

Yes."
Anyin smirked, taking a step forward, towards Denara, her staff still lying on the ground, though she did extend a flat, open hand, slowly, as if to pet the angels cheek.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark
Tag: Denara, Anyin

"You really are empty and arrogant," was all Yumiko said in response. "Huge ego, too. Everything my people abhor. It is the belief of my people that those who are as vain and arrogant as you, if not moreso, always meet an untimely end. Allow me to be the agent of your end."

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tags: Yumiko, Anyin, Danger

Denara raised her sword to high guard, leveling it's point at the advancing creature before her but Anyin didn't seem to be deterred and when that gently-outstretched palm was a foot away something in the angel's nerve broke for a split second, causing her to backpedal, her eyes widening slightly in fear. "S-stay back demon, don't touch me!" Her eyes flicked to Yumiko again, how could the spear wielder be so calm? This demon was unnatural even by the standards of her kind, strange, surely she could see that something wasn't right here, that there was a danger that they could not perceive?!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns

Anyin smirked softly and lowered her hand when the angel back-pedaled. "Hmnn, oh I think I'll take my time with you. The other one.. a few orgasms to teach her a lesson, maybe a bit of a paranoia, what do you think? Either way. Both of you. Throughout all of this.. You have not introduced yourselfs to me, as would be proper." Anyin shook her head disapprovingly, turning around, turning her back, almost as if on purpose provokin the two to take advantage of her, stepping back to pick up her staff.

"So now I'll call you toy one... and toy two." She said, pointing first at Denara, then at Yumiko. "Toy two, you need to understand something. There is those that are arrogant among demonkind, yes, indeed. I am not one of them. No.. let me rephrase that. What you percieve as arrogance is simply me stating facts. I may still be arrogant I guess, but not in this instance, no. Your companion has potential, they are able, to sense it, aren't you, toy one? How would you describe the feeling of facing me? As if theres something terrible, just at the corner of your eyes, and it moves away whenever you look at it? Is it like looking at someone whos shadow is far bigger than it should be? Please, indulge me, I've heard all sorts of comparisons." She lifted her hand, a slight purple glow in it as the finger wandered from Denara to Yumiko.. "But either way, it seems you want to experience conflict with me. Go ahead. You have my permission to attack me now." Anyin added, then gave Denara an encouraging nod. "Come on, you can do it. That stance you have is made for quick thrusts. I wear no armor, so all you need to do is aim for my centre of mass to strike me down."

She lowered a hand, caressing it over her pale chest, indicating were her heart was, though making sure to give a prominent push to a large, pale breast for a brief moment, just to see how the heroes would react. "Do it. Pierce right here, you can defeat this fear!"

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark
Tag: Denara, Anyin, Fight Initiated

Yumiko clenched her teeth at being called a toy. "I'm Sukimori Yumiko, beast." She emphasized the last word as if using it in a derogatory manner. "I think you've drawn your limit of air," said Yumiko as Anyin finished her talking. She held up two fingers in front of herself and chanted a few words. A holy energy surrounds Denara, empowering her attacks.
((When Denara attacks, she can roll all dice twice and take the better result. Lasts three turns))

Yumiko attempts to cast Bless on Denara: rolls 8. Cast successful.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark
Tags: Yumiko, Anyin

Denara was torn for a moment, caught in the trap of woven words. Attack her, but not until she gave permission, but what is the alternative, not to attack? On some level she could understand that this was all a trick but it strained her thoughts to cut through it.

Fortunately, she had some help, and a warmth washed through her as Yumiko's blessing took hold. She's on my side... I can do this, right?. It helped sweep some -though no quite all- of the doubts away, and Denara's expression firmed, the wavering point of her sword steadying before she grit her teeth and lunged at Anyin. "Shut! Up!"

The blessing helps Denara get back into her groove and launch a physical attack!
Physical stat of 11 + 1d10 Attack dice =

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns

"Beast, hmmn? Now that is a lowly insult, have I, in manner or action, evoked the image of a beast to you? Now 'haughty Burgeosie' That one I could understand.. seems I have to even do your insults for you..." Anyin inquired, mostly addressing Denara, actually, mocking, rather than feeling any sting from the insult.

She smiled faintly at the holy aura surrounding Denara. "Hoooh.. supportive magic, I wonder if I can hold my own." she mused with just a hint of a mocking subtone.

Anyins staff came up, blocking Denaras blade (assuming that already uses your reroll, we're at a 16 vs 16) sparks grinding along it for a moment before, with a small amount of effort, Anyin redirected the weapon to exclaim.."No, no no. Not good enough. I permit you to attack me and 'tis all you can do? You can do better. I shall motivate you momentarily."

She twirled her staff around, slamming the end into Denaras exposed belly! That said.. the attack wasn't really dangerous, it was almost as if the demon was provoking her to get more serious now.

Geesh, rolled a 10 for 24 total! nues! That should auto-damage her. However, if it hits, Anyin deals only 1 point of damage though, its as is if she's holding back!!

"I, personally, abhore physical violence, this is your choice.. do you -want- to become a painslut then?" The demoness inquired and, although her staff was lifted now, her words still came more calm and casual than anything, as she pointed at Denara, her staff glowing purple briefly.

Last edited:

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark

"Yeah, yeah. I no longer care to hear your empty threats," was all Yumiko said in response before she followed up Denara's attack with her own. Mimicking her movements from earlier, Yumiko attempted a slice at Anyin's side.

Yumiko rolls Physical attack:
Roll(1d10)+13:
7,+13
Total:20

Two turns left on Yumiko's blessing

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark

Denara grunted in pain as the staff struck her in the stomach, nearly knocking the wind out of her, and the demon just kept. On. Talking! "I said be quiet!" The half angel snapped, wings half unfurling to catch her stumble and push her forwards into a rush at the demon, blade flashing again in the dim light of the tunnel as her sword arm series of motions. Left, then right, two feints leading into a third, a slash in the dark that appeared high only to suddenly come from below in an instant, trying to trick the demoness into the wrong guard to land home.

Rolling this as a mental attack since it's more about the trick than the physical strength or quickness.
Mental stat of 15 + 1d10 Attack Dice =

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns

"I'm beginning to think you are deliberately pathetic and provoking me." Anyin said, side-stepping Yumikos attack with apparent ease, and before the same could get her guard back up, lifted a finger, pointing it at Yumikos forehead, before flicking it, with a sparkling of purple energy, sending her stumbling back, only to be attacked by Denara again. She seemed to easily see through the feints however, as if it was more effective to attack her with brute force and at the end of the flurry of blows left herself open.. except it was a counter-feint and as soon as the angel attempted to strike at Anyin, she'd feel the staff tripping her, sending her stumbling against the wall as the Demoness dodged, able to keep up with both of her attackers with ease, apparently.

Anyin rolled a 7 in physical defence for a total of 21, but deals only one point of Stamina damage to Yumiko.

The demoness extended her arms and exhaled with a sigh."I believe you've misunderstood me. I told you to attack.. or, perhaps that already was you attacking at your full strength?" Anyin crossed her arms, a smile that was benevolently cruel on her lips.

"I apologize if it is so, but you see, after you so easily dismissed my words I presumed you had the strength to speak to me as an equal. Well, I will admit, my counter-attack now will not be easy."

Anyins eyes lit up with a purple fire, her voice suddenly louder, echoing almost. "For you see, it takes an enormous amount of effort to step upon an ant without crushing it!"

She stared at Denara her eyes suddenly lighting up..
who suddenly found herself unable to move before the demoness, suddenly bound by purple tendrils, while the world around her.. disappeared. There was only she and Anyin, as the demoness stepped forward and smirked, gripping the angels weapon, tossing it away, reaching out for her clothes, licking her lips next, as they too, were torn away, exposing her before Anyin, tentacles slithering, to pull her legs apart before the demoness.

"Let me give you a taste of my power, without trying to break you just yet. This is the Netherrealm, where I freely control space, time and your thoughts themselfs." As Anyin explained that, things slithered out of the darkness..

More and more tentacles coiled around Denara, one stuffing her mouth, another slithering over, spreading its ooze over her sex, a third one, thick and bulbous, seeking entry into her bottom, as Anyin spoke on, just standing there.

"No, we have not moved, not teleported. You are still standing right infront of me, if you concentrate really hard, you might even feel your gear still on you.. that said.." Anyin smirked, as a tentacle pushed into the trapped angels pussy, deep, mercilessly, thrusting into her, the bulbous one stretching her, the one in her mouth pumping in and out, oozing a liquid that made her tongue tingle oddly.

"I don't think you can concentrate all that well, can you?" Anyin finally stepped closer, a tentacle slithering out from under her dress, small and innocent almost, compared to those slithering over Denara and fucking her, pumping in and out of her violently, rocking her body up and down. "This is all just an illusion. I control your sense of touch, your sight, your smell.. can you smell their perverted musk? But I control one more thing. Your perception of time itself." The tentacle from under Anyins dresse slithered up Denaras side, caressing and oozing a warm, wet liquid... how could all of this be an illusion? And as the tentacle slowly slithered up, reaching for Denaras ear Anyin cooed.

"Struggle all you like. Scream for help. For the next second you will be entirely mine, and this second, to you, will feel like an entire hour..." She cooed, and, as the tentacle in Denaras pussy pulsated, pumping enough liquid into her to make her belly bulge a little, as the tentacle in her backdoor swelled even more, plugging her shut and the one in her mouth danced with her tongue, teasing it and oozing precum, before tensing and deluging another thick load of sweet tasting cum, while all of this happened, the little tentacle from Anyins dress pushed slowly into the helpless angels ear, slithering inside, deeper and deeper, feeling as if it rubbed and nuzzled up against her brain itself, coating it in Anyins stickyness..

With a calm smile Anyin leaned forward, kissing the angels forehead, petting along a wing in an almost motherly gesture as she cooed: "59 Minutes remaining." And with that, the tentacles picked back up, thrusting back into Denaras already cum-filled sex.

And then it was over and for everyone but Anyin and Denara, only a second had passed. Her clothing was fine. Her body was fine. Her mind however..

Anyin exhaled meanwhile, covering up her right eye with one hand, her breathing slightly quickened, as if she had exerted herself, standing just where she had been before what Denara had seen happened.

Anyin uses temporal control x1 for simple cool rp effects! Anyin sexually attacks Denara for 20, no chance to avoid, dealing 1 more point of damage.

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark

Denara rolls 1d10+6 to defend against the sexual attack. Result:
5 Damage to stamina sustained from the illusory ravaging, 2 stamina regenerated, 8 stamina remaining.
1 Damage to Mental from Horny, 14 remaining.

Denara's eyes showed white all the way around, the fear she'd pushed down with anger returning with a vengeance as her blade was ripped away, her armor shattered effortlessly, and the demon was still talking and talking, always talking. It's not real! It can't be real! She said it wasn't real! but no amount of telling herself that would make the sensations stop. She could taste the slimy tentacles pumping down her throat, feel them twist and grind against each other inside her, helpless to stop her muffled panicked moans from slowly deepening into pleasured ones as they ravaged her incessantly, squirming around inside her, in her body, in her mind. No no no please n-!

"-No!" Denara screamed as she came back to reality, her legs shaking as she struggled to comprehend the snap back to what was. Her armor in its place, her sword in her hand, its tip juddering as her hands trembled. The niggling fear had usurped the anger she had been using to keep herself from succumbing, a raw and primal note that told her she was up against something incomprehensibly more powerful than herself.

But that's what you're here for right?

It was a little voice inside her, but as it spoke, Denara felt herself suffused with calm all of a sudden, a supernatural sense of solidity and sensibility filling her being.

You know it's a lie, you can see past this.

The tip of the sword steadied and Denara's eyes focused, no longer looking at the remnants of illusion.

Though long removed, remember, you are still a daughter of heaven.

The fear ebbed, fell, and vanished.

Denara's Heroic Determination keeps her from succumbing to her fear from the mind games so far and helps her see past the illusions for the moment. She's stronger than she looks on the defensive at least!

The Half Celestial leveled her blade at Anyin once again, steel that hadn't been there before sounding in her voice. "An ant you say?" She adjusted her stance, one hand holding her sword, the other extended towards the demoness. "If it's so easy then I suggest you really try to crush me you arrogant bitch!"

Denara lunged, closing the distance again and striking forth with her sword, her wings beating to create gusts and eddies of air in the narrow tunnel as she tried to stay close to Anyin this time, hammering away with a brutal -if inelegant- flurry of blows.

1d10 Battle Dice + 11 Physical Stat = (Shit.)

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

((You can roll twice, you know, thanks to Yumiko's Bless buff))
Yumiko
The Underdark

Yumiko clenched her teeth and gripped her spear even more tightly upon being countered, but she did not allow this to upset her flow. Shrugging off what she considers a mere nip from a cat, she continued.

Denara's sudden scream of protest stopped Yumiko in her tracks. She clenched her teeth and smirked at Denara's attack. "You know what they say about ants getting into someone's pants, right? The irritating discomfort that follows?" She attempted a less elegant attack at Anyin.

Yumiko takes one damage from the counterattack
Regeneration causes Yumiko to recover that damage

Yumiko rolls physical attack:
Roll(1d10)+13:
9+13
Total:22

Yumiko's blessing expires next turn

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns

(For ease of roleplay I'll say she can't roll twice. She got hit by Anyins Temporal control which can extend or shorten the duration of buffs.. in this case,.. the blessing has already ended.)

Moar Anyin theme:

"EXCELLENT!" Anyin almost shouted, Clapping as she watched Denara struggle through her mental assault. She took a moment, putting her hands together.. and beginning to clap. "If you didn't make use of knowing what I just did to you was only an illusion, then what would the point of telling you I used an illusion be? If you don't have any determination and hopes to shatter, whats the fun.. Now, lets continue.

But you misunderstand. Its not that its hard to crush you.. I merely delay doing such, because I wish to experience the full extend of your abilities. Every attack you use against me, even if it leaves not even a scratch,, every time you shake yourself up from my attacks, no matter what they do to your body and mind... its delightful! I love this tenacity. Tenacious slaves make for the best material to form."
Anyin remarked, raising her staff, blocking Denaras flurry of attacks with ease.. apparently she was still reeling from the mental attack earlier..

And then, Anyins hand came up, catching Yumikos spear, simply holding both the heroines at a distance at the same time.. then, she suddenly released her hold, sending both heroines bumping into one another, dealing minor damage to them again.
Sorry, geez, op defence rolls:
Roll(1d10)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

Roll(1d10)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

"Irritating discomfort. That could be a more accurate description of how I experience this fight, I guess. But, I think I want to see despair upon your faces now." Anyin cracked her neck.

"Alright then. Let me explain in terms that even creatures like you can understand." She raised bot hands, the staff staying floating mid air. "Look at my hands." she lifted two closed fists, then, raised her little finger. "That is what I'm currently using against you. Now..." She lifted a second finger slowly, and as she did, a second Anyin seemed to float out of the first, reaching out to take a hold of the staff. "Now. It is time to amuse myself.. with 20% of my full power." Both the Anyins said synchronously, one pointing at a heroine each, as the first had before, but this time, Yumiko felt a tingling in her mind, something attempting to diminish her ability..
Anyin uses Illusiory Double! Anyin uses corrupt on Yumiko, breaking through 1 rank of heroic determination.

"Hmnn resilient minds.. good, a challenge I shall relish. Now let me be clear here, I'm not doing this because I need to to defeat you.. but because I want to. Well then.. sorry little Ninja-girl, I had so much fun with the angel." One of the demons began.. "LETS SEE HOW FAR WE CAN PUSH HER!" The other finished, both eyes lighting up as Denara...

Found herself, standing naked, upon a warm, fleshy underground, in a corridor of.. flesh. Large tentacles slithering over the ground, Yumiko with her this time, though naked, a tentacled embedded in her pussy, turning, smirking an empty eyed smirk.

"This is the level my mind control can reach if I hold back a little less. Do you like the place?" Yumiko said with Anyins voice.
"You have a wonderful talent for losing your mind to lusts. I'd like to let you unleash that potential. Shall we dive right in? Come on, give me a bit of a struggle.. that makes it so much more delicious once your sanity shatters into little shards I can glue together as I see fit!" 'Yumiko' Snipped, tendrils raising from the ground, hissing at Denara.

The fake Yumiko laughed, as Denara could stay, or run, one way or the other, tentacles would reach for her, grasp at her, bind her, slither over her body, they felt.. more real now, if anything, their warmth, their undulating, pulsating masses.. a thick one rubbed at and then pushed into her pussy, slithering deep and pumping, a thick bulging showing, before a large egg pushed up into the angels pussy. Without a break, the next tendril slithered up, plugging her pussy and fertilizing the egg, this time, the tentacle in her face actually opened an eye, staring at her, spreading a woozy feeling of content, while a bumpy, long tendril prodded at her backdoor, ready to invade there again as well, as Tentacle-slave Yumiko shuffled up to her, pressing a kiss upon Denaras lips.. a tentacle poking out at the half-angels lips from Yumikos mouth.

"Oh and, in case a part of your panicking, lust filled mind wonders.. yes, with two of me it is two hours now." Anyin cooed, another false Yumiko appearing, licking at Denaras ear, licking into Denaras ear with a lustful coo.

Anyin uses Vision of slavery x2 on Denara! Both roll 25 Sexual total against Denara(can't win), but only deal 1 point of damage and fail to overwhelm her. .. though they do drain her of 2 more mental attribute.

Then, the two demons lowered their hands, covering an eye each, panting ever so slightly, smirking, focusing on Yumiko. "I promise you'll get a turn next.. I want to see how good you can squirm too, but I just couldn't pass up on seeing the angel squirm in unendurable lust. Oh, you might want to try and console her." Both demons smiles widened to a wicked grin. "I want to give her a break, I don't want either of you to snap too fast now, thats no fun!"

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark

Denara was starting to find out that 'knowing' something stopped mattering. It wasn't real, all an illusion, Yumiko would never end up like that, she could never be taken like this, this was all impossible. Yet at the same time she could feel ever twist and thrust of the thick tentacles grinding against her inner walls, the sick pleasure they forced upon her senses, and somewhere in the back of her mind, that little voice of fear coupled with the growing haze in her thoughts as the ravaging carried on and on told her that if the demon could do this to her, couldn't she do it to the other girl too? Wasn't it possible that this could happen? That this might be happening after all?

Then the world snapped back into place once more and this time Denara's legs didn't quite manage to steady before she ended up on the cavern floor, her knees having given out from under her in the moment between mind-numbing pleasure and sudden return to reality. The sight of Yumiko standing a meter to her left made her jump to her feet again, scrambling away before she took in her surroundings and realized that she was truly out of the illusion now, right? If there were two, could there be two layers? Her heart hammered in her chest and her breathing came fast and shallow, eyes darting between her compatriot and their enemy. She wasn't afraid, she was determined yet, but how could she be sure that this wasn't another illusion? Another trick? A lull into a false sense of security?

Raising her sword, Denara held it across her body in a guard, unwilling to move on the attack again since going after Anyin would put Yumiko behind her, and turning to yumiko would do the same.

Right at the moment, neither of those options seemed like a good one, so she stayed in guard, shaking her head slightly to try and clear the fuzzing of her thoughts away. What was happening to her?

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark
Tag: Anyin, Denara

Yumiko gripped her spear even more tightly and adopted a colder gaze. She watched the dual Anyins cover an eye each and came up with an idea. She looked over at Denara, who was surprisingly wary of the lancer.

Yumiko made her way over to the half-angel and whispered. "Denara, I have a plan. See how it covers its eye whenever it uses some kind of attack. I think we can take out its eyes to weaken it."

((Turn used to strategize))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns

"Ahaha.. oh you two are simply delicious to observe. I note you've gone from loud boasting to hushed whispering and staggering. Do you wish for me to spoiler what comes next, or shall I demonstrate directly? Little toys, I will be honest with you. I am Anyin, Queen of Illusions. There is no greater among the demons than me when it comes to powers that change your perception. Of course.. illusions don't hurt you. Its all lies, its all not real, keep telling yourself that.. always keep telling yourself that." Anyin exhaled, lowering her hand from covering up her eye, her grin turning positively wicked. "That way you'll last longer and be more fun to me. After all, how long can your mind fight against what your body insists is real? It doesn't matter, at the end of that fight, I'll be waiting, ready to harvest your madness ripened slave-mind and the longer this process takes, the more useful a tool you shall shape to become for me."

"Beautiful. That position you are in, little angel-slave. That expression of helpless uncertainty." She pointed to the kneeling Denara. "So beautiful. Why don't you drop your blade.. and stop all your fighting against it and just let my madness flow into you.. you'll come to love it.

But anyway, I've already tested this girl throughtly and found her delicious, now what about you..."
Both Anyins focused on Yumiko, raising a hand each, as they chanted: Alter Perception. before rushing forward, one caressing Yumikos cheek, the other gripping her hand, staring deep into her eyes..

Though, Yumiko felt little different. Did anything at all happen there? Interestingly, now one of the Anyin copies covered the other eye, the other closed the same.

Anyin uses a dominating special attack against Yumiko.. but it fails to affect her and deals no damage! Still an attack roll, because Yumiko could potentially fight back(Anyins lustful weakness lowers her rolls by 4)
One attacks Sexual: 22
One attacks Mental: 19

Last edited:

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Underdark

Did it really matter then? If it seemed so real, so easily, could Denara really hope to manage any sort of resistance if it took barely an effort to have her ravaged for hours? Illusion magic was supposed to be easy, but if this s all the demon would do to her, how long could she really hold out?

What other options did she have?

Then Anyin moved towards Yumiko however, and touched her, and Denara wondered if that was what had happened to her as well? Not an illusion then, she's on the attack... That thought was the thought to spur the angel into motion, stepping forwards away from the wall towards the demon queen and lashing out with her sword again, hoping that maybe she could disrupt her or something, she had to do something after all! Yet her personal doubts made the strike weak and uncertain...

Physical attack 1d10+11=

quaztec

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yumiko
The Underdark

Yumiko rolls Sexual and Mental defenses
Sexual: Roll(1d10)+9:
4,+9
Total:13
22-13=9

Mental: Roll(1d10)+12:
9,+12
Total:21
19-21=-2

Yumiko counters for 2 stamina damage against Anyin

Yumiko staggered from the attack from the first Anyin. When the second made an attempt to touch her, she twirled around her and was able to make a small strike. She smirked. "Not bad. Not bad at all." She attempted yet another swipe at the same Anyin.

Yumiko rolls Physical attack:
Roll(1d10)+13:
6,+13
Total:19

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyin
Underdark Caverns

(Please actually read the combat info Quaz, Yumiko took no damage at all... Anyin however took 5 damage from your attack, her special attack lowers her defences!)

"You dare...." One Anyin looked briefly at the scratch upon her cheek, her eyes narrowed and hardened as they focused upon Yumiko.

"Both are weak to lustful attacks it seems." The other countered, catching Denaras blade with ease, though rather than counter-attacking seriously, she gave Denara a slight slap on her cheek that by now had more the apperance of someone putting a disobediant servant into place than fighting a dangerous foe. (1 stamina damage from the defence)

Then, however, Yumiko followed up with another sucessful attack on the other, actually pushing one of the two demons incarnations a step back, leading to Anyin exhaling heavily, narrowing her eyes with anger. So the demon -could- be hurt.. though she did not seem injured enough to slow down yet.

"Nuisance." She commented, her staff rushing forward, pushing up against Yumiko, at her lower belly, and emanating a purple light. "You are a nuisance, now let me toy with the angel and fall prey to your primitive heat." As the demoness exclaimed that, a pulsing of energy flowed through Yumiko, heat gathering in her nether regions.

The first Anyin strikes back at Yumiko, with a sexual attack of 23, dealing 1 or, if Yumiko rolls below 13, 2 points of damage.

"Hmnn.." The Other Anyin crossed her arms, as it seemed they were now splitting their efforts. She extended her arms, one still holding Denaras shaky blade. "Please don't get your hopes back up after your ally succeeded thusly, alright?" She stepped over to Denara, rushing forward and embracing her, with an arm around her in a friendly manner, her other hand unashamedly pushing under the angels armor, reaching to cup her sex, then begin dipping two fingers in, toying with her.

"Hmnn.. does this feel good? Of course its just another illusion, so theres nothing you can do and no point in fighting back.. I'm sure the illusion will soon be over." This Anyin cooed, gently keeping Denara embraced.. but was it an illusion? "You both have weak offenses, strong defences, but you exspecially have the wonderful gift of letting your mind slowly ooze out of your pussy the more I toy with it. I wonder if you'll become so nice and easy to influence I can shape you into whatever I want, or just a horny bimbo.. either could be amusing, really. Your body doesn't really want to fight me anymore, don't you feel that? Isn't it so exhausting to keep lifting your blade when you can feel this good and relaxed and don't have to fight and make me hurt you more?"

Anyin uses a sexual attack against Denara too, for a total of 28, but only dealing 10% of the damage. Again she still drains the horny angels mind, little by little.

Last edited: