What's new

Re: Count as high as possible without a forum leader restarting (High-score: 427)

Re: Count as high as possible without a forum leader restarting (High-score: 427)

Extra extra! Milia volunteers for ear tribute, read and see all about it in the ulmf Herald! Only 5 shillings an issue...

And linky no worky btw

W-WHAT?! I NEVER AGREED TO THAT! :eek: Oh shit... where's Stuffie when you need to use his fluffy ears as a distraction from your own!

Link , <-- There's a link here, and the link in the word "antics" in my above post is also fixed. Your choice, they both lead to the same location, obviously. ;)

Byz... if you cause the others to take interest in not only Stuffie's ears, but my own too... you will be punished....

When the count get's reset someone message me in case I don't change it straight away

Will do.

Oh, I won't be the one, just hope this gets buried before certain ear fans see it :3

And linky works, nice ;)

I will punish you severely if someone tries to hump my ears...

Yes, that is an option for punishment. :3

Punishment locked in!

Licks lips. Ready to commence.

Back