What's new

ACT [FoxTail] Crackle Cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Crackle Cradle (Ryona)

In my personal opinion this boss was a dissapointment,it was just yet more stabbing.I had enough stabbing just getting to the boss.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Potential tentacle rape denied... :C

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update yesterday. Absolutely no new enemies but he's made 5 new levels filled with a mish mash of most all the enemies you've seen so far as well as traps. It's a crap shoot trying to get through it so have your hand hovering over the home button lol. The layout at the end to the "unfinished" room suggests yet another boss that may be toxic. Just hoping it's not another boss that is all platforming and avoiding the acid and crap.

Oh and lol at the "unfinished" room. That was the funniest one of them all.

View attachment data.zip
^^Save to the last "unfinished" room.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Out of curiosity before I download, Is this a pure ryona game?

I have been reading the posts, So far and I haven't seen anything sexy but gruesome ways you can die to diff enemies.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Out of curiosity before I download, Is this a pure ryona game?

I have been reading the posts, So far and I haven't seen anything sexy but gruesome ways you can die to diff enemies.
Yup. Not a single sexual move in the game. Purely ryona/guro/vore. If there was some h-moves to it too it would be even more amazing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Another update but no new stage. Not really getting much from the patch notes on it other than some possible changes to the boss machines and the worm mini-boss.

・BossRobot0に頭を握りつぶされるダメージが途中で止まる
・BossRobot0に胴体を掴まれ壁に投げつけられると操作キャラが一定のモーションを繰り返して次の攻撃を受けるまで動けなくなる
・BossMachineの鉄串射出で死亡すると、壁へ刺されずに落下する
・BossMachineに踏みつけられると、)拘束ゲージが満タンになっても拘束が解けない
・wormに頭から呑まれるダメージが途中で止まる
・wormに足から呑まれる途中で(ある程度時間がかかると?)拘束ゲージが満タンになっても拘束が解けなくなることがある
・wormに尻から呑まれる途中で(ある程度時間をかけて?)拘束と解いても、そのまま動けずに呑まれ続けることがある
・ミサイルを撃ち落とすとその場で消滅する
・カエルとの戦闘で敵の攻撃を受けるとエラー
Stops in the middle, which is damage to crush the head BossRobot0
· I will not move to the next character attack operation is repeated and constant motion thrown at the wall to grab the fuselage BossRobot0
• If you die in an injection of iron skewer BossMachine, falling to the wall without being stabbed
• When trampled to BossMachine, I can not solve gauge restraint restraint) may become a full tank
Stops in the middle, which is swallowed from head to worm damage
• It may not be solvable constraint (time? Would cost to some extent) even when restraint gauge fill up on the way from the foot to the worm swallowed
• It may also solve the constraint (? Have to make a certain amount of time) on the way to drink from ass worm, as it continues to be swallowed without move
Disappear on the spot, and shoot down the missile
Error and attack the enemy in the battle of the frog

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Welp, there's another update. It's the boss for stage 5. And the boss is 02, er, I mean some weird white ball that turns into a big footed and big handed thingy that has a big dark eyeball on it's forehead and a mouth on the back of its head. It punches you and kicks you. It also has 4 different grabs, but you won't be able to tell them apart at first. You just gotta keep getting grabbed. One is where it grabs you and tightens the grip. This is the only one that's not an instakill. The other is it either rips one of your legs off, breaks your neck, or bites your head off. Honestly, this was a little disappointing. The only difference is that when you beat the boss, it says "To Be Continued" and it doesn't lead to a filler room. I don't know what the creator is planning, if it's a sequel or just more levels, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. Maybe. Probably.
(Also, seriously, am I the only one that though of 02 from Kirby when you first saw the boss?)

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For those asking about the nude mod and h-animation mod, I had to give up on that until the game is completed. It gets updated too frequently. Those animations were a lot of work for something that becomes obsolete too quickly.

Also I'm busy working on that Contra H-game at the moment so that takes up a lot of my free time.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

For those asking about the nude mod and h-animation mod, I had to give up on that until the game is completed. It gets updated too frequently. Those animations were a lot of work for something that becomes obsolete too quickly.

Also I'm busy working on that Contra H-game at the moment so that takes up a lot of my free time.
Don't blame you a bit. It's a pretty steady one or two times a month update. I'm going to presume you are working on the mods for it but aren't going to bother compiling everything until it is released though?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for necro-ing the thread, but anyone got a complete save file with boss stage 5 unlocked?

edit: nvm, finally got through stage 4 and got to stage 5 boss :D

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ummm... alright, so there was another update to the game today, and it...well, it added a second form to the stage 5 boss after you beat it. And it's...
It's fucking freaky as hell. And to make things worse, this is an incredibly hard boss. Even with the home cheat. It's just total chaos trying to fight that thing. I don't even know what grabs or attacks it has. I keep dying in literally 1 to 3 hits. Just try it yourself and see what I mean. If you beat it, props. Good feat.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wow that boss is going to really suck.

Has 4 insta-gib moves that I've found so far:

Bites your head off if you are standing directly under mouth.

Chops head off with a outward swipe if you are standing just outside his mouth range.

Will pin you down and slash at you like you are a tough piece of steak til you hit R or quit...never ending...

Will slash down on your neck, imbedding blade deep in your body, lift you up and then slam you down if you are standing outside his foot range.

Not to mention him just jumping up and down can easily one hit kill you. And he's fast as hell.

That being said, if you can kinda catch him in a loop where he just tries the downward chop from range, you can take him down quite a bit staying at range. One tiny little slip up though, and you're minced/crushed.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Fought against the last boss second form, I feel my problem is actually hitting him. I can dodge most of his attack easily, but damaging him? It's another long, long story way down there... >_>

Also, that second form last boss is creepy as hell

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

since Megaupload is dead... does anyone have another link? Thanks...
In short, No.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update out...new brain form of the last boss

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hito (his name in the folder)'s Brain Form is easy to dealt with. his attack consist of:

Catch you with one of his tentacle and electrocute you
"Screech" and throw you away
Make a mini black hole(an instant kill move if you get touched)

Haven't found any other move for now, will play it again later XD

Edit: Found out one more attack! He'll catch you and proceed to (roll?) (squeeze?) or something like that.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update out today(8th in Japan). Google translate just says "We still have additional elements"...no clue. Play through the 3rd stage of the boss a few times and didn't see anything new so no clue what it is.

May be nothing but bug fixes...dunno.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new update is several pieces of new music. Most of the size comes from the escape scene music. Which actually sounds quite cool imo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.