What's new

ACT [FoxTail] Crackle Cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Crackle Cradle (Ryona)

Still waiting on the promised vore updates myself.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to get a save or something that starts on 4? I'm so tired of getting my ass handed to me by the 3rd boss that I just want to hate this game. Chain grabs can kiss my ass.
What I do is use the girl with the knife. The game turns into a point and click when you use the floating can't die cheat key.

Also:

saki_fox » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm
There are terrible cheat in this version.
"Ctrl+Alt+B" makes 10000 damage at position of mouse cursor.(*‘ω‘ *)
if you aimed enemy and push "Ctrl+Alt+B", you can beat them easily.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Totally forgot about the save/load state....that helped tremendously. Gotta say about stage 4....rather disappointed with it so far.

hikari521

Reputation score

hum...excuse me, can someone re-upload the mod of Nana? Since MU was banned......

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

in the stage that we could begin to choose character, i cannot understand about "death cutting blade " ,can't know how to destroy them with gun :eek::confused:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in the stage that we could begin to choose character, i cannot understand about "death cutting blade " ,can't know how to destroy them with gun :eek::confused:
You can't destroy them. You need to walk through them. You can configure the buttons for walking and other actions in the main menu. I can't recall which button walk was again, but I want to lean towards button 5 on the config screen.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update is out.

Added worm from previous works like the fox game.
Added a brain sucker ceiling hanger.
Added a clam that jumps at you and traps you inside itself and then burns you.
Added a Lamia which has 2 different animations. Neck break and constriction.

Worm is pretty decent, brain sucker was vastly disappointing and the clam works more as a mobile trap than an actual enemy.

The Lamia's constriction finisher was pretty nice but bother were overall a bit disappointing that there was no vore, unvore or anything else. You just lay there in a crumpled heap gasping til you bleed out. Could have ended a lot better.

**Edit** Just found another finisher by Lamia where she hangs you up by your arms and slashes at you with her claws til your clothes and ripped and bloodied and you die.

Oh well, it's still easily better than the 3rd stage.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah I was kinda hoping that the lamia would do some kind of vore finisher. Well maybe there will be some kind of giant lamia in the later stages that'll have a taste for our heroines instead of blood-lust. Both would be just as good. Or maybe even the boss for stage 4 could be that. Here's hoping that'll happen from me. Well vore or no vore, this game's still fun to play and it always has something good in it. Well, in my view anyway.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a recent save file?

game is big and pretty damn difficult.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm surprised it's still being updated, I thought it was done. I guess I lump it in with those older Ryona games and forgot it's kinda new in comparison.

aqwsedcftreza

Reputation score

Hi, someone has a backup? I lost mine, too hard to restart at the beginning :( please :(

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Download and put into base crackle cradle folder. The new content starts at 4-3.

leingod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Has there even been any raping enemies in this game? Now that I think about it, I don't think that there is even one raping enemy in this game. It's all been ryona and vore, which I actually like and don't mind.
Nah there never been a raping enemy in this or blankblood (this is basically a blankblood sequel/remake).

If you see a rape animation from either its an h-mod.

Still I like the resident evil monster vibe more so than robots galore so stage 4 is a happy turn for me.

(Is it sad as frustratingly hard this game is I still think, whelp at least its not blank blood? Now THAT was hard, I think I took 100 tries on the first real boss in that game. This one 3rd boss is the only one that has make me frustrated.)

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could some one by chance reupload the nude mod?

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone upload a complete save file up to the new worm boss?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Only new content I can see is the addition of a heartbeat when your red bar goes down. No new boss...after 4-3, you just go to the room with the new enemies in it just like the last update.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You sure? What's with the WormBoss data and images in the game files? We're not talking about the Pink worm that was carried over from Fox Tails and Blank Blood Plus btw, the one we're talking about is white and is refered to as a Boss by it's files.

Status
Not open for further replies.