What's new

ACT [FoxTail] Crackle Cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crackle Cradle (Ryona)

Has anyone realy played the game besides playing with the mods?? if they have please explain why the croc makes an klink sound when i shoot it o.o (dose it die?)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Has anyone realy played the game besides playing with the mods?? if they have please explain why the croc makes an klink sound when i shoot it o.o (dose it die?)
The klink sound is because it is armored. Yeah you can kill it...not sure exactly the conditions but I've killed it before. I do believe you have to time it to where you shoot it in the mouth when it comes to bite at you.

Regardless, there is NEVER a reason that you have to even bother killing one. Just bait it to charging and you and either jump over it or dash through it.

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The klink sound is because it is armored. Yeah you can kill it...not sure exactly the conditions but I've killed it before. I do believe you have to time it to where you shoot it in the mouth when it comes to bite at you.

Regardless, there is NEVER a reason that you have to even bother killing one. Just bait it to charging and you and either jump over it or dash through it.
ahh thanks man, i never knew that =S

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really glad this isn't a mix of hentai and gore, I can take one or the other, but not at the same time (And she actually has clothes on!). Might try this. Then it's just a survival horror game, which is great.

Beat the first level, was pretty easy until the boss, nearly died and lost my shoe, was kinda funny.

What's the red bar for? Stamina? Is it wrong that I let her get hit by weak traps so she loses her shoe?

I have some problem where I don't like to run from enemies so I keep trying to kill the crocs, painful... It seems there are some areas where a fight with them is pretty forced, in some small corridors. Yeah:
It's when they open their mouth, you have to aim low or you'll miss and one missed shot could get your ass eaten. You need to shoot them twice before they chomp on you, even knowing their weakness, I still get hit for 70% of my health sometimes.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Really glad this isn't a mix of hentai and gore, I can take one or the other, but not at the same time (And she actually has clothes on!). Might try this. Then it's just a survival horror game, which is great.

Beat the first level, was pretty easy until the boss, nearly died and lost my shoe, was kinda funny.

What's the red bar for? Stamina? Is it wrong that I let her get hit by weak traps so she loses her shoe?

I have some problem where I don't like to run from enemies so I keep trying to kill the crocs, painful... It seems there are some areas where a fight with them is pretty forced, in some small corridors. Yeah:
It's when they open their mouth, you have to aim low or you'll miss and one missed shot could get your ass eaten. You need to shoot them twice before they chomp on you, even knowing their weakness, I still get hit for 70% of my health sometimes.
Those ones in the corridors aren't even forced....you just have to be fast. Like I said, just bait them to charging and just dash past them.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another update. 3-4 this time, seems the boss for this section will be next. Two new additions in this level. A crushing trap as well as a gears trap that comes with a mechanical hand to grab you and drop you in it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Another update. 3-4 this time, seems the boss for this section will be next. Two new additions in this level. A crushing trap as well as a gears trap that comes with a mechanical hand to grab you and drop you in it.
Not seeing 3-4 on the list...still shows 3-3 as last update :confused:

unrero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try actually going to the sourceforge page.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hrm...I stand corrected. Thought I'd think I had justifiable reason to think that they'd post it on their dev site that they had an update instead of just leaving it in the downloads page only.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the update does have more to it than more stages... they actually have voices now too. However there is only one voice and it's shared between the characters, for now at least... I also notice that the voice is Acme Iku... yes, I can actually tell.

Also it seems there may be some unique death animations for each character... Yuki is the only one that has a unique death scene with the flattening machine from what I can tell... and the spike rod trap has 2 new death animations I haven't seen before, Yuki has both of them... Nana only has one of the those 2, and Ryouko just has the default one only... so that's kinda evidence that there may be unique death animations for each of the characters, increasing the content and replayability!

This is showing to be a really great sequel to BlankBlood, even though the whole huge world is gone and it has become a linear game though... maybe there will be forks in the paths? That would be great.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hrm...I stand corrected. Thought I'd think I had justifiable reason to think that they'd post it on their dev site that they had an update instead of just leaving it in the downloads page only.
Yeah, it caught me off guard as well but I go by the Ryona Games Wiki for tracking updates and that had tipped me off to an update so I went to the sourceforge page after my initial confusion.

Well the update does have more to it than more stages... they actually have voices now too. However there is only one voice and it's shared between the characters, for now at least... I also notice that the voice is Acme Iku... yes, I can actually tell.

Also it seems there may be some unique death animations for each character... Yuki is the only one that has a unique death scene with the flattening machine from what I can tell... and the spike rod trap has 2 new death animations I haven't seen before, Yuki has both of them... Nana only has one of the those 2, and Ryouko just has the default one only... so that's kinda evidence that there may be unique death animations for each of the characters, increasing the content and replayability!

This is showing to be a really great sequel to BlankBlood, even though the whole huge world is gone and it has become a linear game though... maybe there will be forks in the paths? That would be great.
Really? Hmm. Guess I'll have to look into the unique death scenes further. I hadn't bothered with the spiked rod trap since I had already seen its default death. Thanks for pointing that out.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So....with this update is there any non guro deaths?Or just more robots?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So....with this update is there any non guro deaths?Or just more robots?
Probably just nothing but more guro/ryona. Downloading it right now and will update when I check it out here in a few.

New deaths included in new level are:
Stamping machine. Get caught in it when it drops, you get crushed.

Gears. Get caught between them and you get a long drawn out painful looking death. Also, just after those gears, there is a running water. If you get caught by the arm above the gears, it will pull you back and drop you to your death in the gears.

That's it so far as the new level goes. I gotta say...the section right after the gears is a B-I-T-C-H BITCH! You've got to deal with the running water slowing you down. Several puncher bots, one of those gatling nail gun bots, several of the webbing trapper bots and then finally at the end, a spring trap that if you hit pushes you most the way back...oh and the grab hand that will take you to the gears. God that sucks lol.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually, all of the characters have the same death animation. Believe me, I checked. With the spikes, it's kind of random, but all three characters have those three death animations. Sometimes jumping on them works. Also, with the crusher, there are 4 different animations. One is where it crushes you but it's like the frog boss's jump attack death. The next is where it fully crushes your entire body to a bloody pancake. The last two are when the crusher crushes only half of your body. Like the upper torso or the lower half. It solely depends on where you are underneath the crusher and which way you are facing. I like playing this game, so trust me on this. I've tried it out with every character.

That's it so far as the new level goes. I gotta say...the section right after the gears is a B-I-T-C-H BITCH! You've got to deal with the running water slowing you down. Several puncher bots, one of those gatling nail gun bots, several of the webbing trapper bots and then finally at the end, a spring trap that if you hit pushes you most the way back...oh and the grab hand that will take you to the gears. God that sucks lol.
Also, if you're having trouble with this part, try using Yuki. She's amazing at jumping over that stuff.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I gave up trying to do that section honestly and just jumped my way through it, only stopping to shoot the flying bomb bots so I wouldn't get blown back.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you guys mixing different games by him in here? It seems like he has a few different ones on his blog, I've only been playing Cradle Cracked, how's Fox Tail, RYSTG and BlackBlood? I've heard of them all but the RYSTG one, I think I passed them up for being Ryona at the time. Do they mix hentai and gore content or is it separate like Cracked?

Oh, stage 3 gives you more...options. Neat! Can't see to find a way past 3-1 without using Ryoko, I tried...painful. She's my favorite anyways.
In her double over dash, she can run over the spike traps before they shoot up, I also just ran through a wall with it and got stuck. HYPERSPEED POWERS /restartlevel

Last edited:

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BlankBlood probably has a topic for itself kicking around somewhere and the rest are trials that never really went anywhere from what I recall.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BlankBlood probably has a topic for itself kicking around somewhere and the rest are trials that never really went anywhere from what I recall.
Yeah, guess it wouldn't be a necro if I went and found it. P.S: 3-3 is about the most difficult level in a game like this I've played,
I like using Ryoko but the flamethrowers halt her like woah, probably have to time my jumping to get past the doors unroasted. The other two are so slow after using her.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

3-3 was terrible until I figured out how to get past the gatling gun traps. After that, it became less annoying but still challenging overall.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yuki is definitely my fave character... she's not too good with offense or defense... having slow attacks and the lowest health... but her maneuverability is top notch. I could easily speed run through the stages and enemies by just jumping past them...

Also.. Nana seems to have gotten an upgrade in her gun... the bullets are much longer ranged, they go pretty far now... but that's it. She's still more useful when it comes to fighting compared to Yuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.