What's new

[WIP - Partial] [Crazy Nirin] PE Teacher Natsuha Gets Violated By Her Students In Another World (RJ312642)

KamiTorasuke

Reputation score
体育教師なつは 異世界で生徒に犯される!

PE Teacher Natsuha Gets Violated By Her Students In Another World!

1636224872481.png

Link: (JP)
Thread: P.E. Teacher Natsuha
Female Protagonist, Breasts, Teacher, Transforming Girl, Breast Sex, Ponytail, Big Breasts, Tanned Skin/Suntan

Content
Natsuha, a fiery PE teacher at an all-boy's high school, gets transported to another world along with her students.

She must save her students after they get captured by monsters, but if she's defeated,
she'll end up having to have sex with them...!?

36 CG
108+ H scenes

A great game for red jersey fetishists and teacher lovers alike.

You have to use Translator++ and inject it to the game.
Note: The original MTL was by Dakaru &
Xuzi3854. The one I'm translating was from scratch.

Progress:
Maps all done. Need to double check.
H scenes 30% done/ 70% WIP.

Attachments

Last edited:

RadKiryu

Reputation score
Are you planning on fixing some of the bugs the game has? At least in my copy of the game, some moves during combat don't work the way they should. It's nothing that breaks the game but I was just curious. Really looking forward to this.

OP
K

KamiTorasuke

Reputation score
Are you planning on fixing some of the bugs the game has? At least in my copy of the game, some moves during combat don't work the way they should. It's nothing that breaks the game but I was just curious. Really looking forward to this.
Probably not. Since I'm still a noob with the Translator++ and expect a long delay as right now I'm a bit busy with my irl stuff.
I'll try to translate in my free time.