What's new

Crimson and Clover: Ali Brook

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Crimson and Clover: Ali Brook

"I do so love being watched," Remina replied with a smirk. Her gray eyes slowly trailed up and down Ali's slender form, soaking in each beautiful curve as she gently tugged Ali closer until their lips were tantalizingly close.

"But what sort of demonstration would be appropriate..." Ali's sire wondered aloud. She was still ravishing Ali's body with her eyes when suddenly, Remina grinned widely, a dark gleam brightening her gray eyes. She had the look of a woman who knew just how powerful she was.

"I could wrap dear Winter right around my little finger... or perhaps force her to obey my every command. Hell, why settle for one when I can do both! Wouldn't that be fun my sweet childe?"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Even in death, Ali could feel the cool breath of her mistress upon her oh so close lips. A shiver coursed its way up her back as she listened to each word intently, her hands holding onto the woman's hips as she stood naked before her.

"Both, would be oh so fun," Ali said gently, a slight purr to her tone as her lips moved scant inches from her mistress's, the desire to simply lean forward ever so slightly to taste them almost overwhelming in its intensity, her fingertips ghosting across Remina's shapely rear.

"I want to see your power," the newly born whispered with those black lips so close to her own.

OP
Ranger Princess

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remina leaned ever closer, listening to Ali's reply. Her lips curled up into an approving smirk with a dangerous gleam passing through her mysterious gray eyes.

"I had a feeling you would say that," Remina whispered. She pulled Ali close, wrapping her arms about her childe's waist in a gentle yet powerful embrace. Powerful enough that Ali couldn't break free if she could... which she didn't. With their whole bodies pressed tightly together, Remina kissed Ali on the lips. She kissed passionately, growling with delight at the delicate taste of Ali's luscious lips. When she pulled back, Remina had an almost primal look in her eyes. A hint of fang gleamed behind her glossy black lips.

"You are such a sexy little minx," Remina purred. "So much so that I am tempted to postpone your lesson. It seems that I will have to learn to control my urges around you, but it is so very difficult. You see, I am so used to taking what I want when I want it."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Her own desires were running wild through a newly awakened body. The nearly feral look in Remina's eyes before their lips met in a hungry, moist caress, drove between Ali's thighs. She wrapped her own arms around her sire's form, savouring the feel of her naked flesh against Remina, as her tongue slipped out playfully.

Then the kiss broke, only fanning the fires, the needs. Her heart would have been pounding.

"Then take it," she purred, pushing her new limits as her hands slid downwards to cup Remina's rear.