Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Crimson Queen (Mirchie)

Mirchell: HP = 89, PP = 45, EP = 48, Status = Fine, armor at 25/50 TP

NPC Stats
Simone: HP = 106, PP = 83, EP = 63, Status = Fine

The hovering angel's expression went blank in response to Mirchell's reply to her reprimand, and she launched herself towards the ground without another word, though the demoness would hardly be able to miss the color creeping across her cheeks. She rounded on the demoness after she landed, but didn't speak initially. Her mouth opened and hung open for a few seconds before she shut it again, frowning darkly as tension flooded over her. Rather than answer the demoness, however, her blond cyclopian traveling companion said; "Don't... Talk... About that!"

Simone took a moment to fume before letting out a deep sigh, and then whirled to face away from Mirchell. "Well, eventually we're going to have to get you back to Hell, right? The only convenient option I have for that is far to the North, in the mountains, and I think you'd rather get your armor properly repaired first, no? That means you need money... And since you're also apparently hungry, we might as well head back towards mortal territory. I've no idea how we can scrounge up more coin, we'll have to play it by ear, but it shouldn't be too hard, right?"

She glanced aside, slowly sweeping her gaze across the sky, "it looks like rain soon... Can you feel it? The wind picking up? The wetness on the air? It might be better to walk, but we can chance a flight if you're... Going to be impatient about it."