Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Crimson Queen (Mirchie)

Mirchell: HP = 89, PP = 45, EP = 33/48, Status = Exhausted, armor at 25/50 TP

NPC Stats
Simone: HP = 106, PP = 83, EP = 63, Status = Fine

"It seemed like a nice alternative to a random clearing in the woods," Simone replied with a slight dryness in her voice, "and at least we'll have something including a wide open space at our backs if we need to defend ourselves." She paused, slowly scanning the area, before answering Mirchell's second question; "No idea, but we're away from our two major concerns at least. That's enough for now, isn't it?"

She left a long enough pause for Mirchell to respond before turning to her, fixating the demoness with an unreadable gaze, before she added; "Thank you. For listening. Ignoring the fact that you'd probably have been killed if you tried to fight that many, it was.... Nice. It means I can actually trust you. Maybe." She blinked, and then sighed and turned away, pacing towards the trunk of a nearby maple and placing her hand on it.

For a few moments the angel said nothing, merely standing against the tree with her palm resting against its bark, but then she turned back towards Mirchell and continued; "We ought to rest a while. Let your wounds heal properly so that the soreness will go away, maybe scrounge up something to eat. This place should be safe for a little while, so long as we don't go causing too much of a ruckus."

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Mirchell frowned briefly at that, her elongated, demonic ears twitching briefly, tilting upwards until they stood tall, going about four inches past the top of her head, listening to the wind. After a couple of moments however, she just shook her head, giving a little snort of irritation. She then shrugged, following up with a chuckle as she looked down into the waters of the river nearby. Blood and grime sullied her ashen skin, smearing the demoness' flesh to match in with her ebony-and-crimson armour. "I suppose you're right, better here than being shot. And it's hardly as if any human could catch us now, with the whole wide sky to our advantage." she commented simply, her eyebrows furrowing for a moment.

Behind the albino, the black, spade-tipped tail continued to swish, lazily wafting back and forth, curled about three-quarters along it's length to prevent it from dragging on the floor, whilst her ebony wings rustled with the wind catching them, though were kept pinned neatly against her back by the bone-frame and powerful muscles which worked them. Tainted crimson eyes looked back up again, past a fringe of formerly white hair, now more of a shade of grey from all the grime, to fix the blue-eyed cylclopian angel with a gaze of her own. The smirk upon Mirchell's lips grew a little broader, lips parting to reveal a flash of sharp teeth, before the demon winked in return. "Sweet Simone, have I ever given you a reason not to trust me? I would like to think I have been so forthcoming to you! I have told you my goals and purpose, I have been honest with my desires, what more do you want, mhm? Besides, it would have been a fun test, to see how many I could take down with me, don't you think? A half dozen at the very least, probably more, I don't imagine they'd be much good once I was close enough to render their infernal contraptions useless." the demoness mused, giving a little giggle.

She just stood and watched, however, and canted her head to the side as Simone planted her hand against a nearby tree, the demoness hazarding a guess that Simone had been healing herself with the great plant's energy, but caring not enough to ask about it for now, just nodding in agreement when Simone turned around. "You know, that sounds like a fine plan. If I rest, you'll take first watch, I assume? Mhm? Unless of course, you'd like to come and keep yourself warm with me again~" Mirchell added then, flashing another sly wink. "I could always boil the river a little, kill a few fish to float them up to the surface. Ready meals!" she added, even as the albino turned, to start looking for a somewhat comfortable place to bed down, even if she could just wrap herself in her wings like a bat.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirchell: HP = 89, PP = 45, EP = 33/48, Status = Fine, armor at 25/50 TP

NPC Stats

"Point," Simone admitted calmly, "you've been surprisingly compliant so far, so I suppose I can offer a bit less pessimism regarding your care." She still frowned at the albino demon's supposition about how many she might have taken with her before falling had she charged the humans, however. "Funny, I thought you valued your existence more than that," she said thoughtfully, "you likely wouldn't even have reached them. We got away by grace of the fact that it was dark and many of them were simply out of range."

The angel would nod when Mirchell suggested that she take first watch, "that's fine. And I'm not quite cold enough to need a bedmate, thanks. You're going to have to wait to get that energy back." She would roll her eye at the demon's suggestion regarding getting them some food, "it's always murder with you, isn't it? Let me worry about food, so we can spare the ecosystem your wrath."

It wasn't exactly easy to find a perfectly comfortable space to sleep out on the ground, Donevrion's surface so different from that of Hell, but eventually she would feel out a place that was at least bearable. Her armor wasn't exactly comfortable to sleep in either, so it took Mirchell a while to actually get to sleep. Some hours later, she would awaken to daylight with Simone sitting a few feet away, facing the woods. She had removed her armor and slid her robe down so that it was pooled around her waist, leaving her back bare to the demoness and just a hint of the curve of her breast visible under her arm. She was leaned forward, her armor set up before her but momentarily ignored as she carefully oiled one of her long thin bladed swords.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Mirchell could not help but to flash the most wicked of smirks, accompanied by a flutter of the eyelashes in response to Simone at first, canting her head to the side in an almost-sweet fashion. Cutesy, however, was not something that came particularly easily to the hulking demoness, and so she soon dropped the pretence, in favour of actually returning the comments. "Oh pish. Of course I value my life more than that, but do you not agree that it is entertaining to consider the possibilities? Kill counts are always such fun to track. I would very much like to think I would be capable of reaching them. As you say, it was dark, no doubt many of them were still half-blinded to the night by their fire~ Hrmm." she mused, adopting a brief, thoughtful expression, looking up into the starry sky.

The cold, muddy ground however drew her back out soon enough, and a shiver ran through the albino's battered body. Her tail twitched, before coiling around her waist, looping over her belt, whilst her wings trembled briefly, as she moved up the bank, to settle down in a convenient hollow between some tree roots. At least here it was a little dryer and a little less cold. "You are so dull at times, Simone. What would be wrong with a little post-flight fun, hmm? Besides, how else do you intend to eat, if not by killing animals? Munch on grass? I would hardly count hunting as murder." Mirchell grumbled, even as she reached over her shoulder, and carefully hunched down, to draw off the scabbard of her two-handed blade, and shift it aside to rest alongside her body. With that out of the way, she was free to unfurl her wings a little; enough to gently grab at the bone frames, and draw them around herself, letting the leathery membrane serve as a makeshift blanket. "Wake me... Oh, whenever." was all she managed to bother adding, before settling back down at last. Fatigue and the aching pounding through her body demanded attention, but loathe was she to give in to that. Rest was required, however, and wrapped up as best she could, the demoness soon drifted off.

During the night, Simone would likely have noticed how Mirchell tossed in her sleep, shifting to and fro, her facial features contorting to match her dreams; mostly angry expressions, coupled with sleepy hisses and half-snarls, and all too soon, it was daylight again. The golden rays of dawn piercing through the leaves overhead were unfortunate enough to shine straight down onto Mirchell's face, dazzling her as her crimson eyes opened up. This drew another low growl from the hulking albino's throat, and she lifted a single hand, drawing back her wings enough to claw lazily upwards, as if to scratch out the irritating light, before awakeness really returned to her.

When it did, however, Mirchell rolled over, her wings rustling noisily against the roots, whilst a long-fingered hand came down, to take a crushing grip of a nearby root. This provided enough support for the demoness to get up to a knee and a foot, groaning in discomfort, stiff and sore all over. Her wings gave a few little flutters, whilst her ebony tail uncoiled itself from her waist, flicking back behind her body, until the albino finally noticed Simone. A leer spread over the albino's features, even as she reached down for her sheathed sword, using it to help push herself back to standing. "And here I expected to only have half a night's sleep. Do angels not need rest? Not that I am complaining about the sights to wake up to, of course~" she managed to say, in a softer tone of voice, tainted, glowing eyes wandering quite casually over the musculature of Simone's arms, shoulders, and back.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Simone merely continued to hold her sour look, opting to simply shake her head and let the matter regarding her theoretical suicide charge into the human ranks drop.

When they had finally reached their camp site for the night, Simone was a little less annoyed by her it seemed, as she rolled her eyes and gave a pronounced sigh. "Nothing wrong with eating meat... It's the fact that I suspect you'd set half of the forest on fire or something equally mad in the process of hunting something down," she said dryly, "I'll wake you when you're needed."

And with that Mirchell could enjoy a much needed rest, her kind not having the same requirement for such as a mortal but still benefiting from sleep, especially after receiving injuries like she had. When she awoke come the morning and found a most pleasant sight, Simone would simply smirk and glance back over her shoulder, fixing the demoness with a flat look despite her smile. "We need sleep as you do, and I wasn't as badly injured as you were," she replied, "I'm sure you can think of an appropriate way to make it up to me." She turned back to her task, seemingly intent on finishing the labor of her care for her weaponry.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Eventually, Mirchell's mirthful expression and tone faded away, the edge dulled by Simone's stoic distaste. The demoness' own brow furrowed as well, and her long, pointed ears even wilted slightly backwards, the situation having turned awkward. She offered little more in the way of commentary that night, perhaps something of a blessing for poor Simone.

The following morning, however, somewhat refreshed and recovered, albeit still famished for more than merely food, Mirchell rose well and early enough, her glowing eyes straining against the rays of sunlight peeking through the cover of cloud. Dew had gathered upon her body as well, in particular her hair, horns, wings and tail, which gave a delightful sheen and touch of sparkle to the demonic additions.

At first, Mirchell was oblivious to this, however, and yawned as she rose up to her feet. Holding her sword loosely in its scabbard, she made her plodding way over to her angelic companion's side, before kneeling down in the grass. "You know, I would, dear Simone, but you do not seem all too fond of how I would make it up to you. Not that you complained last time, of course, but the matter still stands! At the very least we have a little coin now, mhm? Such a good team we make." she mused, a small chuckle escaping the albino's lips.

Shifting her blade down to the side, Mirchell's next step was to draw the blade, carefully inching it out of it's sheath to inspect the darksteel blade, sleek, shiny, and viciously serrated. A cruel weapon, intended to draw blood and cause pain as much as it was to kill, but not without a touch of elegance. Whilst Simone still sat about cleaning her own gear, Mirchell simply inspected her weapon for damage; her armour was well enough intact, apart from the ruined straps which would otherwise be holding her breastplate snugly in place. Still, her makeshift repairs would do until a proper armourer could fix it up. In the meantime, there was a fresh attempt at conversation; "So we have no idea where we are, correct? I suppose we should get some food, before trying to find a settlement. Perhaps we should scout by air, some little village of humans would surely have a name, and a map by which we can find some place more significant, mhm?" she asked, casually tossing a crimson glance over Simone's smaller frame as she spoke.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

"I'm sure that I don't know WHAT you're talking about~" Simone said in a playfully false tone of innocence, and as Mirchell moved beside her the blonde angel would turn back to her work. A glance aside would reveal that the tips of her full breasts had hardened, perhaps from the morning chill or perhaps from something else, though as the demoness replicated her care for her weapon the other woman wouldn't make any effort to interrupt her. The blade was nicked in places and dirtied, in need of a cleaning and a good polish.

"We are a bit lost... Not that that matters overly much. We only need to keep going North," Simone replied simply, "the only place I can think of that might get you a portal to Hell, besides from my kin, would be the Academy in Crolia. Unless you have any better ideas, I suggest we start heading there. We can get food along the way, but I think that avoiding too much contact with mortals might be in our best interests. I don't know about you, but I rather disliked being shot at."

(If I already gave a destination earlier, I forgot. Just remind me.)

Mirchie

Reputation score

Mirchell couldn't help but to grin, a schoolgirl sort of smirk which she could not hide, even if she wanted to, tugging up at the corners of her thin lips as Simone spoke. It was certainly a delightful situation to wake up to; the gleam of weapons, and the pointed perfection atop the half-naked angel's chest was not without merits, certainly.

Though not without flaws either. The albino demoness' soul was worn, her excessive use of magic having drained much of its power, and unlike a mortals, unable to replenish naturally. Simone's current state was like a banquet to a starving man, and it was with great effort that Mirchell actually averted her eyes, even if only briefly. "Oh, you know..." the demoness began... Before faltering. Words failed her for once, and a frown furrowed her brow as she tried to recover them, even as she ran a pair of fingers along the flat of her blade, flicking dirt and blood from the darksteel.

It was filthy though, and Mirchell had to settle for cleaning her greatsword for now, pulling a well-used oilcloth from inside her fauld in order to carefully get inbetween the teeth of the serrated edge, picking out bits of gore and cleaning it to a sheen. Not perfect by any means, but more than serviceable, and enough to keep the rare metal from deteriorating.

Still though, when Simone spoke again, the demoness looked up once more, her wings shifting slightly, even opening up a little, to flex the muscles wrapping the bone frame, and in the process, casting a shadow over her demonic features, in turn making the deep red glow of her eyes more noticeable. Those eyes wandered, without thought, down to Simone's naked breasts, as the demoness chewed on the notion, before finally speaking. "North sounds... Good. Mmhm~ A way back, even better. But another thing that should really be attended to, is a way to obtain greater strength. Facing my father is not going to be a simple task, though it will surely be an entertaining one! Beyond fighting these disgusting new invaders, there are few options for that which spring to mind, beyond replenishing my current strength...~" she spoke in return, a sly grin twisting the albino's features once more, as she shifted position.

Leaning her sword backwards, tucking the blade off to her side, Mirchell extended a single hand, tipped with sharp nails, whereupon she would move to caress Simone's collarbone, and up onto her shoulder, more inspecting the musculature and strength of the angel's physique than anything, though her eyes did keep flicking down over the naked portion of her companion's body. "So are we walking, or flying~? I will agree though, being shot at is... Hmm, no. Being shot is no fun at all, though being shot at, to no avail, is rather exhilerating~!" she finished off.

((I don't think so! I think they were just moving north anyway, to the next town before the whole flight shenanigans.))

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

"That would likely be wise," Simone replied softly, a coy smile slowly forming that caused the corner of the cyclopean angel's lips to tease upwards. She put her own blade away just after Mirchell did and half turned, putting her chest in a more immediately alluring profile for the demon's viewing pleasure. The angel's smile didn't shift as Mirchell reached out to brush a hand against her collar, but she did, her back arching slightly to put her nudity on even more prominent display. Goosebumps appeared on her flesh, tiny bumps dotting her creamy skin tickling the tips of Mirchell's fingers, and after a moment she let out a soft sigh and closed her eye.

A moment later it drifted open lazily, still half lidded and now more dilated than it had been despite the lack of a change in the lighting. "Walking I suppose... Why hurry? It's not like we've got to rush," she replied, making no effort to remove the offending hand from her torso even if it should start to drift further downwards. "Why don't you.... Take off your armor? We can recuperate here, rest... And I can help you... Polish your sword~" she continued, biting her lower lip softly.

Mirchie

Reputation score

This, however, was the last thing Mirchell had expected. Considering how stoically Simone had been turning down her hit-ups previously, it made the demoness suspicious now as the angel turned towards her, pushing her naked chest forwards, even framing those delectable orbs within her arms. Nevertheless, she was quite happy to caress the creamy, smooth skin of the angel, scarcely marked by battle as one would expect.

Mirchell's own muscular arms tensed briefly, and she blinked slowly, batting her eyelids over those tainted, crimson eyes, before withdrawing her fingers, rubbing them together instead as she eyes up the angel. Despite her caution, however, the albino could scarcely turn away from the wonderful visage being presented, and the rather obvious innuendo which in turn was proferred from her angelic companion.

A laugh escaped from the demoness' lips though, and she continued to laugh for a good five-to-ten second. Just as that was coming to an end though, the albino pushed herself up onto her knees, armour clanking and grating, and her spade-tipped tail swished happily as she did so. "Simone, oh deary me~ I cannot imagine that you have changed your opinion so suddenly~ Whatever happened to 'just having to put up with it' when it came to feeding, mhm?" she crooned in return, her own tone taking on a similarly seductive tone to her angelic counterpart.

Despite her own misgivings though, it was a sight that could not simply be ignored; Simone was too attractive, and the taboo allure of angelic body and soul to enjoy was enough to, at least temporarily, suppress the demoness' caution. And so Mirchell's bare hands began to wander indeed; long, agile fingers moved towards the naked curvature of Simone's breasts, moving over the cool flesh, and towards the stiffening nipples so proud atop their mounds. "But then again, it is a cold morning, and there was so much excitement last night~" the demoness added, flashing her sharp teeth in a grin, before moving suddenly again.

Her knees pushed upwards, her feet hooked into the soil to almost leap atop Simone, great, batlike wings spreading instinctively to cast a shadow over Simone's body, as Mirchell aimed to plant the angel firmly on her back, a natural, predatory manouever, albeit with different intentions. There was certainly no hint of shame about the demoness' features, her horns glinting as they caught the red light emanating from those tainted eyes, her bangs of ashen hair hanging limply down before them, and her long, knife-like ears stood tall and quivering as she leered down upon her blonde counterpart. "So tell me, Simone~ Are you just leading me on? Because you know as well as I do that I could do with a good polishing~"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

"I'm sure I don't know WHAT you're talking about~" Simone replied playfully even as she arched her back even further, bringing her soft orbs and their hardened tips even closer to her caress. She was about to say something else when Mirchell suddenly lunged at her, pushing her backwards with a soft thump and a gasp of surprise, leaving the angel pinned with her arms over her heads, her wings spread against the ground as her flushed face turned up towards Mirchell with a wonderfully vulnerable and uncertain look.

The angel gave a weak struggle, trying to squirm out from under Mirchell in an almost comically halfhearted manner given that she left her arms flat against the ground over her head. "Uhm," she said in a tone that was at least half moan, the fluff of her flesh detectable not as much by sight as it was by feel now that the demoness was on top of the angel, and nowhere was it more easily detectable than between Simone's legs. "I'm... I'm... Not leading you on," she whispered, clearly uncertain of how exactly to respond to the present situation, having obviously not expected Mirchell to have been so direct.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Mirchell was not likely to give up this position, the towering albino shifting her knee to properly straddle over Simone's waist after pushing the angel down to the floor. The demoness' wings continued to unfurl as she knelt there, looming over her blue-eyed counterpart, until both angel and demon were coated in shadow, which served to further accentuate the innate crimson glow of her eyes.

Still fully clothed, even if her idea of the term was somewhat different to many humans, Mirchell still boasted more modesty than Simone in terms of dress, but this was a fact she ignored, spade-tipped tail swishing idly back and forth through the air as her eyes roamed unabashedly over the angel's near-naked body, taking in her hardened nipples, the goosepimples of cool morning air upon her flesh, and the energy which exuded from her body. It was a delectable compilation, and Mirchell could not help but grin broadly as her attention finally wandered back up to the blonde woman's face.

A single finger, tipped with a claw-like nail, extended, and casually brushed against Simone's cheek once more, moving further up her face in the process, until she could brush a few locks of blonde hair down, to partially conceal Simone's remaining eye. If the angel let her do so, the albino took a moment then, casually observing the new visage, and smiling at it. "Oh but Simone... I am most certain that you know what I talk about. After all, it is most difficult to ignore such invitations as you extend, when they are presented so lovingly~" she crooned, her voice dark and seductive, taking on a lilting tone now to continue teasing the angel.

And as she spoke, Mirchell retracted her hand from Simone's face, letting it instead traipse downwards, taking care to let the rough, and in places sharp surface of her nails scratch at the cool flesh of her angelic counterpart. Soon enough, she had reached the mounds of Simone's breasts, and it was here that Mirchell left her hand, letting the fingers roam slowly, sensually over the flesh, rolling her knuckles so as to alternate between the smoother flesh of the digits themselves, and the harder surface of her nails, taking particular care to gently, oh so gently, pinch the nails together over the pink, stiff nub atop the mound.

"And honestly, what's the point in denying it, sweet Simone~? Did you honestly expect me not to jump at such an offer, mhm~? Or if you were only teasing, why not just say so instead~? I have no intention of raping you, after all; I am not quite so hungry, and have grown quite fond of keeping you around~ Even though you do look oh so adorable underneath me like that, all shy and cute~" the demoness continued to croon and murmur, keeping her tainted crimson eyes affixed now to the blue eye of her counterpart, her thin lips pulled backwards into a self-assured, even smug grin, revealing the neat rows of sharpened teeth beneath.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Simone remained almost perfectly stationary beneath Mirchell as her wings spread an the demoness brushed a lock of hair over one of her eyes. She seemed to lack a response to Mirchell's crooning taunt, and her stillness endured as the ashen skinned demoness let her fingers trail down the angel's front, red lines appearing on the paler woman's ivory flesh where her nails dug in. Then, a tiny arch of her companion's back came as she began to ascend the soft mound of the angel's chest, expectation making the one eyed blonde shiver softly, and when Mirchell finally reached that waiting peak atop her first target Simone issued a barely audible sound that was as much a mewl as it was a gasp. The first few passes over that sensitive nub produced similar noises, and as she gently pinched it Simone let out a more audible gasp.

With that, however, the angel settled once more, her posture flattening and her unsure expression returning. "I'm... Not denying it," she began awkwardly, pausing to bite her lower lip while her single blue eye swiveled between meeting Mirchell's eyes and not doing so. "You're.... Stalling," she continued after a few moments, her eye meeting Mirchell's gaze again, "drawing this out... I thought you would just jump on the offer... It's like you're taunting me!" The angel's voice had taken an accusatory tone by that point, but even as she whined she would do nothing to take her breast away from Mirchell's grasp, wouldn't even move her arms despite that there was nothing keeping them up above her head.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Overshadowing, looming even over her angelic counterpart, Mirchell's lips remained split into a broad grin, showing off the pearly-white teeth beneath. Her head canted, the large horns seeming to shift as the light played over the bony contours, whilst her crimson eyes wandered down across Simone's body. Her fingers continued at their work, casual in their movements across the angel's flush body, using her thumb now to roll back and forth across the stiff nub of her companion's nipple.

For the moment, Mirchell was content to tease, her long ears tilting outwards slightly, to better listen in as the angel finally spoke once more. Her words drew a laugh to the demoness' lips though, and she leant backwards, letting a few rays of sunlight get past her bulky frame as she snorted in amusement.

It took the albino a few moments to recompose herself, and she shook her head, still huffing contentedly as she settled down again, letting her leathery wings fold back up behind her back with a rustling sound. "Stalling, dear Simone~?" she began, grinning down as red, tainted eyes met the single clear blue one of the angel, and she lifted a hand once more, to gently pinch the angel's cheek, giving it a little tug. "After all you went on about not being willing to jump into bed with a demon, did you honestly think I would just forget~? That's cute~ Rest assured, sweet Simone, we'll both have our fun, mhm?" she added, flashing a sly wink of her own.

And with that, Mirchell bowed down once more. Her hands lifted, and then pressed into the earth to either side of the angel's head, whilst her legs shifted too; with a smooth motion, the demoness brought her knee up, and swung it over her counterpart's hips, so that she could lower, and straddle across Simone's waist. Due to the height difference, it meant Mirchell had to arc her back to retain eye contact, but she did so nonetheless, letting her face hover a mere few inches above that of the blonde, cyclopian angel. "After all, it would not do to keep such a lovely lady waiting too long~ Just long enough." the demoness finished off, before closing the distance.

Her lips, thin but warm, pressed down against those of Simone, a few locks of ashen, dirty hair falling forwards to frame the albino's face as she made to initiate a kiss, whilst at the same time, now that she was balanced, the demoness lifted one hand, all the way up to her own muscular frame, where she could start to twist and unbuckle her belt, pulling the large metal buckle open to slacken her fauld, seemingly unconcerned with the rest of her armour for now.

By now, Mirchell was starting to summon her transformative powers too, morphing taking place below the armour as she removed it, and her cheeks began to take on a faint, pink tint as the demoness smooched, pouring passion, but mostly just pent up need and desire into the kiss, her tongue sliding forth, her magic taking shape again to extend the muscle, until it reached several inches out of the demoness' mouth, and this she pressed against the blonde girl's lips, trying to force her way inside, even as she tilted her head, to better get within range of the angel's remaining eye, and her bony horns bumped and nudged against Simone's forehead.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Simone pulled away as Mirchell pinched her cheek, tilting her head to avoid the demon's touch but in so doing only making her captured flesh stretch more. The angel whined, frowning, but didn't look away from the demon's face with her lone eye. "This is no bed," she replied, and then let Mirchell lean down and claim her mouth with no further resistance.

Mirchell's hair preceded her lips, brushing across the cheeks of the angel beneath her while Simone's spread out around her face like a golden halo. Even the press of her horns against the other woman's forehead didn't stop Simone from pressing back just a little, though their curve protected her from their points. Already undressed, Simone had little to do but aid Mirchell in disassembling her armor, the bulky protective gear difficult to remove with any haste.

In the meantime, their tongue's dueled where their lips met, Simone's softness wonderfully tender compared to the roughness that the demoness had no doubt become accustomed to, and yielding passage to her tongue easily and without restraint. Simone's eye had closed just before their lips met, her head raised slightly from the ground beneath her, and the harder Mirchell worked to conquer her tongue the harder she pressed up against the demon's mouth even as her tongue adopted the submissive partner in their dance.

And then, without warning, she rolled Mirchell off with surprising strength, putting Mirchell beneath her and with the demon's legs wrapped around her sides. Simone maintained the kiss for over a minute before breaking it, and when she did so it was obviously for only one purpose - to remove the rest of the demon's armor. Piece by piece her plating was removed, followed by what she wore beneath, and it was clear that Simone wouldn't be satisfied until Mirchell had been divested of every garment to her name.

Mirchie

Reputation score

The demoness was all grins and teases for now, her tainted red eyes flicking across her companion's face, devouring each detail with ravenous hunger, which only grew the closer they got. "It shall do. Beds are over-rated, anyway~" she crooned back in response, before their lips locked together.

Mirchell murred contentedly to herself as the angel melted into her embrace, her long ears standing stiffly alongside her head, whilst her long, ebony tail flicked back and forth behind her back, and her wings shivered excitedly, the leathery membrane rustling loudly.

Her own eyes started to drift shut too, but the albino held the glowing crimson orbs just slightly open, peering dimly past her eyelashes at the pale flesh of the blonde angel, admiring how the squinting made the angel's golden hair seem to glow, even as Simone's wandering hands started to slide her fauld down; the thick leather, lined with metal plates sliding heavily over Mirchell's hips, her tail briefly trapped as it was drawn back down, sliding through the small slot cut into the back of the belt itself.

Soon enough though, the tail slipped free, the spade-shaped tip sliding free, and almost instantly whipping up into the air, leaving the demoness' nethers concealed by little more than a fur wrapping around her waist, there for little more than stopping the wind and wet getting anywhere uncomfortable, and Mirchell grinned into the kiss, pushing her hips downwards until they rested atop Simone's own.

Then though, as the angel pushed and twisted, unbalancing the demoness, she gave a little gasp, briefly seperating from the kiss as she was tossed down onto the dirt, only to be straddled in turn by the blonde woman, before sealing her lips back into place once the impact had faded. Her wings twitched and rustled behind her back, before the demoness' transformation took place, the bony frame and leathery membrane shrinking away, absorbed back into her body to let the albino lie more comfortably in the dirt.

Her feet remained up in the air, however, ankles hooked around now behind Simone's waist, the metal of her greaves digging in a little, but not for too long. As the angel pulled back to start stripping her, the albino in turn relinquished her grip, leaning back lazily to watch the show contentedly. A second transformation had already occured though, and as Simone pulled free the demoness' boots and the thick socks beneath, it would be hard to miss the shape pressing out from Mirchell's hips, as she turned her nethers into something... More appropriate for the apparent task at hand.

Nevertheless, in her new position, Mirchell proved quite easy to undress; she lifted her hands to let Simone remove her vambraces, and arced her back to allow the removal of her breastplate, the damaged straps being simple to pull open. A vest beneath the plate to protect her skin from the metal, before Mirchell's breasts were revealed too, a little on the small side considering her large frame, but firm and round nevertheless, tipped with ashen nipples already as stiff as the angel's own.

Mirchell however, was plenty content to just continue watching, enjoying how Simone freed her up; "My, someone's eager~ I'll not complain, it's only fair that I help give you what you want, mhm Simone~?" she teased, flashing a sly wink as she was laid bare against the cool earth, arms once more reaching up to let her thumbs glide across the bare flesh of Simone's breasts, a gentle caress to tease more than anything.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Piece after piece of her gear were pulled away, tossed aside into piles that were paid little heed by the pair, Simone's impatience growing with every garment removed until the final fur containing her sex was removed and Mirchell's cock growing above her more natural sex was revealed. That brought back the angel's hesitance, causing her to hover over Mirchell with her lone eye focused on the demon's erect tool for a few seconds while she slowly put Mirchell's last garment aside. Then her gaze slowly swept up the prone demon's body, however, over her ashen peaks to gaze almost searchingly into the demon's crimson eyes.

Simone began to lean down as she looked up at Mirchell, smoothing her hands across the demon's bare thighs as she shifted, lowering herself down. Mirchell felt the warmth of the angel's breath on the tip of her shaft before Simone paused again, her mouth just barely open. Her excited panting sent waves of warmth brushing across her pulsing flesh as her mouth hovered over the demon's rod, her hands slowly rising to rest on the demon's hips. Every second seemed to make Simone's face grow a little bit redder, let her lips part just a little bit more, and without warning she dipped down and kissed the tip of the demon's rod.

She planted several more kisses on the demon's rounded helm, brushing her soft lips across the sensitive head, before her lips parted and took the thing in. After a moment Mirchell felt Simone's tongue swirl across its surface, and at the first taste she moaned softly and her lone eye closed, breaking eye contact for the first time since she'd begun her lewd descent. Her lips drew inwards as she began to suck on the demonic cock's tip, her tongue still drawing lazy surface across every portion of sensitive flesh until she had thoroughly tasted it. Then she began to slip downwards, taking Mirchell's cock into her mouth centimeter by centimeter until about half of it was gone and the tip finally nudged the back of her throat.

The angel's cheeks sunk inwards, the pressure on Mirchell's shaft redoubling, and she slowly drew back to the tip. Her earlier motions were repeated, her tongue giving slow, lazy swirls, and then she slipped back down. This time her tongue rolled back and forth across the underside of Mirchell's shaft as she dipped down, and she took another centimeter or so before stopping once more. She held for a few seconds before ascending again, this time a little faster, and then immediately bobbed back down. One, two, three more times she bobbed onto the demon's shaft, taking more and more each time, before pausing once again. Her eye opened halfway, the lone blue orb gazing up at Mirchell, and its owner began to descend again, this time without stopping until her lips were wrapped around the base of the demon's shaft, where she held for several seconds before beginning to make that motion at a steady, even rate, her fingers digging into Mirchell's thighs slightly for a steady grip while her tongue lapped across the demon's rod and she sucked harder and harder by the moment.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Mirchell was content to relax for now, her crimson eyes gleaming with desire as Simone worked away at her armour, and the furs and leathers underneath to protect her skin. It was certainly not something she had expected, for the angel to be so frisky, so soon, but it was also certainly not something she would complain about. On the contrary, as her final loinwrap was peeled away, and discarded, leaving the wingless demoness nude, her ashen skin marred with sweat and grime, but unblemished otherwise; no scars or wounds remained upon the albino's body, as she had taken advantage of her shapeshifting to simply cover them over.

Her newly-shifted member gave a little twitch in response to the fresh air, standing about seven inches out from the albino's groin, accompanied by a small tuft of white hair atop her pelvis, and as the blonde angel swept her gaze upwards, to where Mirchell had propped her torso up on her elbows, she just gave a cheeky grin in response, canting her head to the side, and winking playfully. "What, see something you don't like, Simone? You certainly enjoyed it in that dingy little tavern bedroom~ Or is it just too small for you~?" she teased gently, flashing her sharp canines as her grin broadened.

Still, the demoness was in no mood to rush her companion, rather enjoying the indecisiveness and pseudo-reluctance that the angel showed, especially as she brought her head down, blonde hair brushing over the ashen flesh of Mirchell's thighs, those lovely, soft fingertips of the warrioress grazing across her flesh too, the clearly-defined musculature of Mirchell's legs tensing up, even giving a little flex, as if to show off beneath Simone's dainty touch. The hot little puffs of breath rolling over her girlcock though, as the cyclopian angel hovered over it though, drew a pleased little crooning sound from the larger woman's throat, surprisingly gentle considering how rough her voice tended to be.

Then though, as Simone's lips pressed down against the red, fleshy cockhead, kissing the tip, Mirchell was the first to break eye contact. Her crimson orbs closed, her lips pursed together, and the albino's grin redoubled even as her nostrils flared, drawing in a deep breath, which filled out her lungs, causing her impressive, round breasts to lift into the air, grey-pink nipples stiff in the morning cool. It was simply such a pleasant feeling, that the demoness could hardly resist just savouring it, keeping herself propped up in the dirt, her cock twitching gently as it was caressed by the beautiful lips of the blonde angel.

It was only for a few moments though, and soon enough, Mirchell's eyes were open again, their crimson glow making her deep-set eyes, high and hollow cheekbones, and slightly upturned nose look rather ghostly for a moment, before the light levels balanced out again, and she gazed down fondly into Simone's face, her toes curling into the grass beneath the pair as Simone's kisses trailed over and around her cockhead, the excited organ twitching again, and a small bubble of pre escaped its tip, to start rolling down the shaft, only to be consumed by Simone, as the angel opened her mouth up, and swallowed the head.

As the tip of her cock was treated to that lovely warm, wet feeling, Mirchell crooned again, a happy, pleasured sound, even as the tongue, so smooth and strong, slipped over the crown, caressing the flesh, sending shivers up the demoness' spine from the raw, freshly-transformed nerves. The break in eye contact distracted Mirchell as well, and she tilted her head backwards, ponytail swinging in the air behind her head, the oddly stylised spikes surrounding her knife-like ears bobbing slightly too as a moan escaped the albino's mouth, her lower lip getting sucked back into her mouth, trapped underneath her fangs for a few moments as she chewed, just as Simone's gentle bobbing motions drew the head of the shaft into the top of her throat.

Soon though, it became quite apparent that Simone was good at this. As the blonde cyclops made her way back up, her cheeks caving inwards and sucking so thoroughly upon the demonic cock, Mirchell let out a groan of pleasure, her eyelashes fluttering, and a briefly silly expression crossing over her ashen features, even as her hips instinctively pushed themselves upwards, drawn by that wonderful suction, only to relax again, her round, firm asscheeks planting themselves in the ground once more once it stopped, with a small gasp on Mirchell's part.

The demoness' cheeks were turning pink now, as her blood started pumping quicker and quicker, her excitement growing rapidly now as the angel started to move quicker and quicker, moving down and up on the demonic prick, sucking, licking, blowing. The tongue caressing the underside of her member, the lips squeezing wonderfully around the shaft, the tightness of the throat each time her cocktip prodded into Simone's neck, and that blissful, eye-watering pleasure as Simone sucked on her way back up. It was enough that soon enough, Mirchell's new appendage was dribbling sticky, salty precum, the entire length throbbing in excitement, and her breathing was increasing twofold, breasts heaving atop her chest, whilst that silly, cheeky, slightly lopsided grin remained plastered thoroughly onto the albino's lips.

She hardly minded the nails digging into her thighs either; the small, but sharp pain they caused if anything, making the entire experience more enjoyable, and she would hardly begrudge Simone a good handhold for that, as her tail flicked and swished about, finally managing to escape it's trap, stuck beneath Mirchell's thigh, and flicked upwards instead. The spade-shaped tip soon found Simone's neck, and after a brief moment of concentration, Mirchell shifted the black appendage, turning its texture to be as soft and delicate as down, to be comfortable to the blonde angel as it started to brush through the winged cyclops' hair, combing the blonde locks behind her ears... To better reveal her face, to let that blue eye more easily lock onto the crimson pair above, and of course, giving Mirchell herself a better view of the face currently working her shaft over so expertly.

For a little while longer, Mirchell was quite happy to just watch Simone, moaning happily into the morning air, her muscles tensing and flexing, abs hard as rocks from the way she had bent, her tail making sure to wrap around the back of Simone's head, holding her blonde hair back to make sure it stayed out of the angel's face, but as Simone shoved her head down, deepthroating the entire length, the albino murred out some words, in addition to her usual happy moaning; "Where, oh where, did you learn to suck a cock like this, Simone~? Mnhhh~ This has to be the best service I've been given in... Many, many years. Perhaps ever! Such a naughty little angel you must be~" she moaned out happily, a small giggle following. "I must be ever so sure to repay you~" she added, almost as an afterthought, flashing a sly little wink back down at the beautiful, one-eyed blonde.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

With her tail softly brushing the angel's golden hair aside, Mirchell was easily able to see the whole spectacle of Simone working her mouth upon the demon's cock. Every glistening inch of her own ashen shaft as she pulled back, leaving it coated in saliva, and then every inch of it vanishing back past her soft, luscious lips and into the inviting warmth of her mouth. Her half open eye maintained contact with Mirchell's ecstatic crimson gaze, and her enthusiastic responses to her steady bobbing only caused Simone to go faster and harder.

As Mirchell began to speak, however, she slowly slid up and finally released the demon's shaft, maintaining eye contact while panting against her shaft. The angel's tongue slowly, sensually licked the sensitive region just beneath the tip. Her head slowly rotated, tilting to the side, and as Mirchell complimented her ability she gave a slow dip that left her lingual muscle running along the underside of the demon's shaft from tip to base and then back. She grasped Mirchell's organ by the base and tapped it lightly against her tongue a few times before closing her lips over it and descending again.

Three more quick bobs that descended further each time, until Mirchell was deep in Simone's throat once again, but she stopped suddenly when the demoness called her naughty. Her eye narrowed as if Mirchell had made her angry, but her lips kept slipping down until they were pressed against the pale demon's mound. For a few moments she simply held still, fingers once more digging into the meat of her thighs, but then she tensed and her throat suddenly pulsed around the demon's rod. The blond angel made a swallowing motion and an audible gulp, and Mirchell's shaft received stimulation from base to tip all at once as her mouth muscles jerked it.

She repeated the motion twice more before sliding off, freeing the demon's cock with a pop before she started gasping for air, each burst floating warmly over the prone demon's saliva slick rod. "Naughty?" she said, before kissing the tip of the demon's cock, gasping with arousal and letting her tongue swirl over the demon's flesh. She gave a few shallow bobs and then popped off again, only to drop down and repeat her bobs once more. When she popped off next, she began to stroke it with one hand while smirking up at Mirchell. "You know.... You're right!" she continued, tilting her head and lapping away the pre leaking from Mirchell's tip with a deft flick of her tongue that only barely glanced her flesh.

"Maybe I should... Stop," she purred, but if that was supposed to be a threat Simone didn't make good on it. Instead she slowly descended again, taking Mirchell's shaft down to the halfway point before ascending, flicking her tongue in rolling circles against the underside of the demon's tool all the while. Her cheeks sunk inwards, sucking hard as she drew back up, and then down again, repeating and going further each time. When next she reached the base of Mirchell's cock, Simone stopped and pulled her hands away, dropping them to her own waist. Another of those gulps that stroked her entire shaft in one motion came as she hooked her thumbs into her own bunched up clothing, slowly sliding it down over her hips and moaning softly around the demon's cock. She didn't ascend again until her clothing had been tossed aside, and Simone took her sweet time while swallowing around Mirchell's cock every few seconds, after which she would slip off with one more audible pop and smirked up at the demoness.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Mirchell's eyelashes fluttered, her gaze briefly unfocusing as her tail scooped back the blonde hair; the pleasure and desire, the warmth and wetness of tongue, lips and mouth working around her cock, and more specifically being able to see each and every little detail of Simone's face as she worked across the shaft sending electric tingles up the demon's spine, her tail briefly stiffening up, shivering against her angelic counterpart's cheek. The entire series of motions was accompanied by a sticky dribble of the albino's pre; salty, and plentiful. Yet another sign on the ever-growing pile of just how much the demoness was enjoying their little session.

The sullen, sultry looks she received as her words prompted the blonde into pulling back though, were simply returned with a broad, careless grin, full of sharp teeth, as another kind of pleasure; the childish glee of mocking and taunting playfully, but that was to be pretty shortlived; the more physical kind of pleasure was taking priority right now. And as Simone took the opportunity to show off even more of her 'valuable skills', Mirchell in turn, moaned contentedly, her firm, round breasts quivering noticeably as her torso trembled with gleeful anticipation, feeling the tongue weaving and wrapping around her member fingers squeezing at the base.

Her toes curled into the dirt, and for a little while after that, Mirchell tilted her head backwards, shivering, even purring like a kitten as her knees pulled themselves apart, determined to give Simone all the freedom she needed to work away. And oh, what work it was. The slippery, drool-coated, pre-spilling tool was throbbing happily, as each and every nerve ending was tended to so exquisitely.

Everything so far though, paled in comparison to what came next, and as she felt the warm, tight tunnel of Simone's throat wrapping itself around her shaft, the lips pressing into the warm, ashen flesh of her crotch, transformed testicles against the angels chin, and she began to make swallowing motions, the demoness could not help but gasp; her eyes and mouth shot wide open for a moment, whilst her long, knife-like ears quivered and twitched, before all at once, she began to relax; her eyelids drooped, leaving just a slit of her eyes visible, and her lower lip was sucked backwards as her mouth closed, idly chewing upon her lip and purring happily as she enjoyed this new motion.

Her fingers relaxed too, splaying out over the dirt, before twitching back into fists; the dirty gulping sound which accompanied the swallowing motions doing as much for Mirchell's arousal as the swallowing itself, milking small squirts of precum from the albino's tip as it throbbed happily in those confines. Good things cannot last forever though, and as Simone slipped backwards, gasping, and pulling air into her throat, the shock of cold air hitting her drool-soaked, sensitive rod made Mirchell groan; her muscles convulsed briefly, and a squirt of sticky pre splattered itself over her companion's lips and cheek, dribbling wetly downwards.

Simone's words though, brought a throaty, almost growly chuckle past the larger demon's lips, and she canted her head to the side, pushing herself almost into a sitting position to gaze down at the blonde. Her tail twitched, coiling around one of the angel's ears briefly, before starting to slip downwards as the lips spread themselves over her cock a few more times.

Eventually the long, slender black appendage wound itself, loosely and playfully, around Simone's throat, the soft and fuzzy appendage gently undulating against her flesh, though at the threat of stopping, it did tighten up briefly before relaxing once more, though the demon's expression of gleeful, even giddy amusement and arousal did not falter. "Sweet Simone, you know full well I wouldn't let you stop by now~ Oh contrare, and I think you'd rather finish me off into your belly than let me put it anywhere else, assuming our last little bout didn't do any... Harm, mhm~?" she crooned sweetly, even laughing briefly, before descending once more into a contented purr as those delicious, soft lips wrapped themselves once more around her ashen cock, descending down the first few inches, the tongue wetly flicking back and forth against the veined underside.

And again, Simone stepped up the play, as she started to deepthroat the tainted, demonic tool once more, her cheeks billowing and throat working as she sucked and swallowed at the length, pre spilling messily over the inside of the angel's maw as she got further and further down, until her lips were even kissing up once more against Mirchell's crotch, and she groaned happily at the sensation of being bent, and milked like this.

Soon enough though, Mirchell realised what the blonde cyclops was doing, and she grinned wickedly. Her tail unravelled from around Simone's throat, and shot downwards, even extending past it's normal length to start assisting the angel in removing her garments, lifting and tugging at the cloth to guide Simone's own attempts without sight, until finally both demon and angel were naked, the former sweaty and moaning in pleasure as her cock was tended to so beautifully.

Then though, as the angel came up for air once more though, leaving that demonic prick pink with needy arousal, Mirchell made a quick move. Her powerful legs jerked up from the floor, wrapping around Simone's torso. Her feet overlapped, and locked together, ankles pressing into the small of her companion's spine, before the demoness twisted to the side, aiming to combine her own brutish strength with the element of surprise, to twist Simone down onto her back, and enable Mirchell to straddle over the angel's chest, ass pressing down into the pillows of the blonde's breasts, with her cock rigid and throbbing dripping saliva and pre onto the cyclop's face.

"Then again, I'm certain you'd tease me all day long if I let you~ Unfortunately, that is not the case, sweet Simone~ I hope you're hungry after our excitement last night!" the demoness jibed, even giving out a childish giggle as she shifted forwards, aiming to pin the blonde angel's arms down with her knees, even as her tail flicked and coiled up behind the angel's head, to prop it up as Mirchell's hips pushed forwards.

If successful, the demoness would aim to press her cock into her companion's mouth once more, but for the last time now. The wonderful blowjob had taken it's toll, and now the need to blow her load was overcoming her desire to enjoy the display of oral prowess. Long-fingered hands came down, brushing tenderly at the hair across Simone's face... Before taking a grip once her face was fully revealed, and Mirchell started to roll her hips, shifting her throbbing shaft around inside the wet, drooling maw.

It didn't even take long of that though, so close to her peak as she was, before Mirchell almost tripped over the metaphorical edge; she gasped, muscles tensing briefly, before the first rope of sticky, tainted jizz erupted from the tip of her girlcock; it splattered wetly across the back of Simone's throat, even as motor control failed the demoness. Her arms spasmed, before dropping away from her companion's head, leaving the angel free to pull back and away if she wished, whilst the ashen thighs turned to jelly, quivering and rapidly losing strength as her cock erupted.

All in all, it was quite a hefty climax; all the excitement and adrenaline of the previous night, combined with likely the best blowjob the demon had received, leading to a veritable explosion of seed; even if Simone opted to keep her head in place, swallowing it all with how quickly it was pouring out would likely prove nigh-insurmountable, though overpowering the climaxing demon would in turn prove a simple task. Mirchell simply did not wish to fight back right now, as she gave herself over to the bliss of release, splattering her tainted seed wherever the angel opted to point it.

Soon enough though, the albino was spent, and she groaned happily as the flow of cum petered out. Her tail twitched erratically, draped across Simone's shoulder, before, assuming Simone had not already thrown her down, Mirchell would simply collapse of her own accord, smiling blissfully, eyelids fluttering, and her fingers, toes and tail all twitching and curling erratically as she splayed out over the cold dirt, simply breathing, and enjoying the sensation of her afterglow.