Crucifix Held Close (Fanta)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Crucifix Held Close (Fanta)

(The darkborne thing, she has monster blood in her)

Michelle finds nothing inside though soon the temple starts falling apart, perhaps one last chance for Medusa to spite Michelle.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle picked up her toga as fast as she could and ran as fast as her feet could carry her hoping to reach the entrance so she could immediately take to the sky.

(run and when possible start flying the hell out of there)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Michelle takes off just as the cavern closes hiding any evidence of it's existence. Though mostly empty handed Michelle now had clear proof that there were indeed evil monsters lurking in the world and they had a leader.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle hovered in the air wondering where she should head to now.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Michelle still had the egyptian disappearances to investigate or she could dig up more rumors in athens once night fell.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle headed towards athens after darkness fell to find rumors and some supplies.

(head to athens for rumors and supplies)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It doesn't take long in athens for Michelle to feel drawn to some kind of bar hidden away in an alley. Inside she finds all kinds of monsters and half monsters simply socializing. "Hey...what are you? I don't think I've seen someone like you around here since I've been working." The minotaur bar tender looks over at Michelle as she walks in.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

" I am a creation of god and nothing more now what do you know about the evil that has suddenly popped up everywhere." said Michelle eyeing the crowd for any sudden movement seeing as Michelle considered herself human then a monster.

(ask bartender questions while keeping an eye on the group of creatures)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"You're nothing godly miss trust me, you have dark blood in you, as for the evil that'd probably be....him, returning." He motions Michelle over towards an empty part of the bar.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

"him?" quizzed Michelle she knew the church had created new angels for something her most recent thoughts were to control the world but she didn't think of as a form of combat against some kind of monster.

(move to the empty part of the bar)

-holy shit i just realized that Michelle looks like a real angel now with a white toga and a gladius. kind of like this except with black hair and wings.
and more coverage

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"They say dracula is arising...his minions have spread out all over the world making achors for him to draw power from....If it has superstition or ancient history you can bet that his goons are lurking there." He glances at her.
"You seem able to take em though."

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle smirked at the compliement and said "lets just say dracula's sculptor isn't around anymore. So what your saying is that to weaken dracula someone must disable his anchors of power? Michelle pointed out a bottle of schnapps she would like as she spoke. "so whats the best weapon against this Dracula besides Holy water or Silver? asked Michelle

(order a drink and gather more info)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Vampire Killer, but no one's seen the thing in ages, only the belmonts can use it anyways. I heard just plain old stabbing does it, though it takes a lot more. I hear that's how his son offed him when old richter was out of action." He slides her the bottle. "No charge if you're going to try and take him down."

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle gulped the drink down an rose from her seat "wel; thank you sir." said MIchelle headin for the door 'Might as well weaken his hold on this world a little more before i take him on.". AS Michelle exited the bar she soon took flight an headed towards Egypt an the next anchor of power

(head to egypt)

-I am heading off to bed now

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(night)

Her trip was going smoothly.....until Michelle realized she hadn't slept in two days....her vision got foggy as she glided lower and lower....she didn't even notice when she fell onto the sand already fast asleep

(coffee can only keep you going so long)

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle's dreams were of swimming through a mess of shadows and water. Michelle stirred through the sand burrowing deeper as her sleep began to close and the hot sun of the desert began rise. Michelle began to open her eyes as the bright sunrise stung her face. oh I need to remember to sleep. thought Michelle shaking the sand off her face and out of her long hair.

(wake up and shake the sand off)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

As she looks up Michelle finds herself surrounded by curious egyptians who all take a step back when she wakes up unsure of what see is. A few kids approach and pull on her wings out of wonder.

(Egypt is a church free zone, locals aren't as large a threat)

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

-woot yeah Muslims

Michelle stared back at the locals flick the kids away from her wings with a strong but gentle nudge of her wings. Then she asked the crowd if they knew of any evil that was near hoping she didn't have to search much in this mass of endless sand and heat.

(ask locals)

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

The crowd seems to jump back as she gets up, one man seems to understand her and speaks in muslim and seems distressed about something and keeps pointing to the horizon up the coast as well as appearing to pray to her.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Michelle instantly took off from the circle of locals and headed towards the direction the local had towards up the coast

(head up the coast)