What's new

Custom Girl

pmvuong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its a Hentai game which allows you to create your custom girl, you can modify some physical aspect of the girl and then you can use the vast number of cloth to dress up your dream girl. Well, after dressing your girl up... what about some hot sex afterwards? The cell shading feature makes the game look very sweet, you'll love it! Moreover, the expansion brings new feature to the game like being able to modify all aspect of your girl (boobs maybe? ) and custom position for your game!
DOWNLOAD
MF:
Code:
 mediafire.com/?z498vqarzdw2a
ZP
Code:
 tny.cz/4405792e
BU:
Code:
 tny.cz/7c17d51b
DirectMirror
Code:
 tny.cz/101fd076

Attachments

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Custom Girl

oh my god, seem very good, but hard to DOWNLOAD :D

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Although that's not an RPG maker game, as far as i know.
Many rpgmakers use 3Dcustom girl to make their HCG's.

OP
P

pmvuong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh my god, seem very good, but hard to DOWNLOAD :D
Really? wats your fav link?,maybe i can re-up to your fav link if possible

Although that's not an RPG maker game, as far as i know.
Many rpgmakers use 3Dcustom girl to make their HCG's.
Ya,its 3d h game,just played harem-rpg last week,and i like this game:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

mediafire link does no work

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really want to try this game but my computer is too out of date with hardware to handle it.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

As mentioned above, mediafire link is not working. I am getting a folder not found error message.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to download this game but it did take awhile, i was only able to get it through the zippyshare one and even then i had to type in the URL's myself due to it wants you to complete an ad before going to this page but i can still see the URL's =3 aside from that its a great game, simple as you make/dress up a girl and design her in the way you want with some fun options, and the files also included a uncensored pack that was pretty easy to install which made it a bit better. Over all thats what i did to get this game and its worth going through all the hassle for it :D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the OP probably ran off on us.

Either way, this game has TONS OF MODS EVERYWHERE, just that you'd probably have to go through plenty of sites in moon speak for them. I remember that HF had a thread dedicated to helping people find them through said sites though.

and now that I poked at this again, it feels a bit weird to play now. The girl's voice sounds almost exactly the same(or maybe is) as Tiki's from FF. I don't know why but it feels a bit jarring for me hearing it in this game too.

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score

If you use Google Chrome, you can always hit F12 to show you the code.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this product need at least ...:D
but luckily, my RAM is more than 512 :D

so.... talking about the game , can i make the girl run or step ??:D
this 3d girl will help me in drawing manga :D

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this product need at least ...:D
but luckily, my RAM is more than 512 :D

so.... talking about the game , can i make the girl run or step ??:D
this 3d girl will help me in drawing manga :D
There's a tool that allows you to pose the girl however you wish, it's what usually used for the CGs for H-RPG Maker games, since there are limits to the game's default set animations. I think people may have made custom animations for something like that though, but I don't remember so well.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i make more then person show :3 instead of the default ghost D: like how do I edit the ghost :eek:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i make more then person show :3 instead of the default ghost D: like how do I edit the ghost :eek:
You can only edit the girl herself, there's mods that replace the male with something that isn't the generic single color man.

Again, just look around on for them.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can only edit the girl herself, there's mods that replace the male with something that isn't the generic single color man.

OH i see anyone that replaces it with a girl :eek: an where do I get monster characters for this game DX i can't find any an i checked on hongfire. people ignore me on there =(

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I get most of my mods from those two sites, and as far as I understand they're legit download sites for them.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get most of my mods from those two sites, and as far as I understand they're legit download sites for them.

Well, there you go Nightshad. Use the catalog found in the first post on the thread at hongfire to search for the mod for want, you'll probably want to look use "Male replacer" for your search when you use ctrl+f to look through it. Find the file name, look through both of the above sites for the file. Don't tell me that you can't find it because I KNOW IT'S THERE. I've gotten one that replaces the male with a tentacle monster somewhere there, so no excuses.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish someone will Upload it on Mediafire

Coz the link above in #1 post is not working

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All links seem to be down. Re-upload please? :(