What's new

CYOA: Tyris' Revenge

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: CYOA: Tyris' Revenge

D

Is it possible to come back and get this offer once we have more suitable skills for this kind of request? The assassination request. Maybe more subtle spells.

Also how do we obtain new spells? Do you learn them from books or just by leveling?

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B. Traveling by horse will make up and exceed any lost time from doing a quick job as opposed to running home, especially since it will be a long journey. Furthermore, I highly doubt the guy he wants us to kill is on the straight and narrow in a city like this. What's to stop us from killing the Don if we find out he tricked us? Lastly, arson. Because win.

OP
Lenneth

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tie between B) and D) =w= I'll need a tie break till I can continue since I can't mix both, they're kinda opposite :p

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

E.) Ask to think about it and find out more info about Jackal and his establishment

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

D) If he had wanted you to stay he'd have said he had some interesting info that would change your life, not outright state that something horrible happened to your hometown. That's only more reason to try and stretch the money all you can and take as little time working side jobs as you can.
(Only assuming it's something horrible, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been mentioned that way if it wasn't)

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@barreytor I respectfully disagree. If, in fact, something horrible did happen (which it does sound like), we would want to get there as quickly as possible. As I said before, riding a horse is significantly faster than running. Now, unless your suggestion is to try and buy a horse with 400 gold - knowing that an inn costs 100 and we'll still probably need supplies for what was already stated to be a long journey still - I suggest taking this side job and finishing it quickly. Maybe we could see if the Don would be willing to help us out a bit, say giving us a poison we could use? That would at least be more subtle than stabbing or burning.

OR, you know, we could just steal a horse. Still leaves the problem of trying to travel with only 400 gold.